Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:38 pm
She glared at Liada and struggled against her. She was about to argue with her when she felt as if she was being ripped in two. The pain was unbearable, and she stiffened, crying out in pain. She felt as if something was being ripped from her body and she screamed before slipping back into unconsciousness, her body going lax as she did so.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:50 pm
Damn....it may have to do until we can get Vassnta to look over the knife. Gimme a second I have a plan. Once Kat had gone limp in her arms Liada took down the barrier from the room and Shigeru and one of his guards charged in since they saw all the action from the security cameras. After much lengthy talk with him and the situation and discussing with Hauk, Shigeru conceives to letting Liada take home Katana and as a pledge of confidence Liada offered to leave Hauk here in Japan until either Liada returned Katana or Katana called and gave the clear herself. Liada makes sure that this is what Hauk wants and after seeing how unhealthy Kat looked. Hauk insisted in staying since Liada and the girls may be the only ones to help her and Shigeru would never let her leave since he gave his word to protect Katana. Once the deal was made Liada and the girls opened a portal to the Den in front of Shigeru and his men. Giving a hug goodbye to Liada and a soft kiss on Katana's forehead as Leko and her mother took the knife, they all left through the portal leaving Hauk to speak with Shigeru over his new temporary home.  

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:38 pm
After a few clicks on the switches and taps on the keyboard, Liada ends the latest test on the knife and sighs in defeat. No matter what she did to it she could barely make any further scratches on it than it already had. Nor could any of her spells seem to decipher what the original curse was but she had a feeling it might have been because of the new curse Leko overlaid it with and she knew better than to tamper with her fellow demon's work. Merging their portals was insane enough she didn't feel like making a new lab if she ended up blowing this one up in the process of figuring out the knife. As she put the knife back into its sheath and into its case she heard her phone go off telling her she had a new email. Putting the case with the knife in it down and pulling at her phone she smiles as she sees its a reply from Tes.

As she reads the message over she could only raise an eyebrow at the background he gave description to. Then as she further reads on she mentally does a face palm when she reads about the curse on it and it all dawns on her. It makes total sense to her now why Kat was acting the way she was and why Draa of all people would give something like this to her. So basically I either have to find a way to cleanse or destroy the knife or find a place to seal it away. Sending a reply to Tes's email thanking him for the info and that she owes him one she opens her text messaging to send a new message to Psy.

Text to Mistress from Fox
Found the source of Kat's craziness, but for the moment I have no means of destroying it and I need a good place to seal it away from Kat and all of mankind for that matter. FAR FAR AWAY. Gonna check up on Kat and see how she's doing so until I find a better place I'll have the knife stored here in the lab. Let me know if you have any ideas.

Lia

Putting away her phone she hands the knife to one of her minions and orders it to seal away in one of the special warded vaults. Once she was done with that she opened a portal to send her back home.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:53 pm
In the few days that Hauk had spent in Japan under the care of Shigeru. Hauk had learned quite a bit of the culture as well as how Shigeru did his business and could see why Katana had at one point in her life called this place her home and why she had considered the mob boss family. During his stay he learned bits of their language although he was slow to the dialect and using the different forms of casual and formal terminology. He had been under training with Shigeru's elite guards and was even able to teach them some of his Nordic fighting techniques to them as well. And the Viking had learned quite a bit about the love of his life from the viewpoint of Shigeru. In turn Shigeru had seen a similar strong spirit in the blond giant that he had seen in himself when he learned a bit of Hauk's family background, minus the details on the era of his family. ninja

Earlier today during another training session with the other guards, Hauk was pulled aside to speak with Shigeru and received the news that Katana had called him yesterday to let him know that she was better and asked about Hauk's welfare as was the agreement he made with the fox. His heart soared at the good news, taking everything in him not to just flee off to the airport to home and see her for himself. During dinner later that night Shigeru and Hauk spoke over the final details of when the Viking would be sent off to the US, Hauk giving his utmost gratitude of the fantastic hospitality Shigeru had displayed to him under the circumstances of their meeting and a few other things. It came to an agreement that if Shigeru ever called it upon him, Hauk would owe him a favor since he took care of Katana in her dire time. Returning to his chambers Hauk spent an hour in meditation before turning in for the night.  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:10 am
((Miro doesn't think one would learn much of either fighting techniques or language in just 2 and a half days. neutral ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:28 am
((Perhaps not but the boy's gotta keep himself busy with something. I won't be surprised if he comes home and is only able to say "I'm Hauk, which way's the bathroom?" in Japanese rofl ))  

Liada Trovaras

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:48 am
((Definitely an important phrase to know rofl ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:51 am
:: Miro gasps awake with a blush tingeing her cheeks. Another intimate dream had come to her in the night, and this one felt even more real than the last. It was so true to life, in fact, that she was sweating. ::

Why? Why isn't it going away? I've kept my distance.... I barely see let alone speak to Vassnta unless he's taking me out for sweets. Is even that too much?

Were you having a bad dream?

:: eyes grow wide and she whips around in bed, finding Vassnta laying there next to her, completely naked and with a questioning look ::
eek H... How...?
:: eyes dart to the bedroom door, finding it wide open ::
I locked it like always. I know I did!

What are you doing in here? gonk

I heard you calling for Draa and thought you needed something. I tried asking what you wanted through the door, but you wouldn't answer and I became really sad that I couldn't help you sad But then, I heard a voice that told me how to pick the lock ^_^

He said that you wanted me and that I should do this...

:: suddenly flips Miro onto her back and climbs on top of her, licking the crook of her neck ::

eek No!
:: tries pushing him off of her ::
Vassnta, stop!

Tell her to relax twisted
Just relax...

I said stop it!! scream
:: manages to get him away from her neck and smacks him hard, pushing him off the bed afterward ::
Get out!!

:: sits there on the floor, completely stunned and holding his cheek. There were a few unfamiliar sensations running through him suddenly, and they all seemed really bad. ::
I... I don't underst....
GET OUT!!!  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:57 am
:: nods to the cleric and scrambles out of the room, the door slamming shut soon after ::
I don't understand....
You said it would make her happy...

She's just being shy. rolleyes
And what's this feeling in my cheek? I... I don't like it. It burns...
Don't worry yourself about that. Now get back in there and show her a good time. twisted
I don't think she wants me in there...
Sure she does. She just doesn't want to admit it.

:: steps back up to the door and listens carefully, pressing his ear against it ::
Miro...? Are you alright?

Go away! Leave me alone!

:: frowns, hanging his head ::
I just wanted to make you happy...

:: moves away from the door and leaves the apartment, heading no where in particular ::

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:02 am
((Dunn dun dun dunnn.... ninja ))  

Liada Trovaras

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:24 am
:: after hearing Vassnta leave, she tries to push a dresser in front of the door to help keep him out in case he comes back, but barely manages to even make it budge. ::
Stupid carpet crying

:: slumps down on the floor and wipes her neck with her pajama sleeve ::
Stupid Vassnta.

Stupid Miro. Why am I even here? cry

:: reaches over and pulls her giant panda off the bed, curling up on the floor with it ::

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:44 pm
*Velcore hears Karrie's phone and brings it to him in the kitchen, were he's catching up on washing dishes*

Thanks, Velcore. *dries his hands, takes the phone, and answers it* Hello?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:56 pm
Hi dame. I'm doing all right. Thanksgiving was pretty good. Full house as usual at my dad's. How was yours?

*sits down, watching Karrie for any sign that they might be leaving*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:08 pm
*frowns a little bit at the tone of dame's voice* Yeah, it sounds like you need some company. You want Velcore to meet you partway?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:18 pm
*pauses for a moment, knowing that he hasn't unpacked anything yet. She's seen his house a lot messier than it is now, though* Yeah, you can stay. I think I've got plenty of leftovers though. *chuckles*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games