Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:07 pm
Uncle Haijin
Well, for NPC villains who are still alive, we have Zhivago, Cordell, Don Kuro, Labtech X, Frank/Labtech 123, Cresento, Nicolae (sort of, I guess. Cresento leans more towards the more villainous side), and the Von Helson sisters. Oh, and the generic Kuro and labtech minions.

Cordell isn't a villain, she's just awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Yay, more Frederika. heart I'd be a little disappointed if she was ever missing from a Love Charm, haha. The Librarian was a nice addition as well.  

Kafka

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:10 pm
Valentine's avatar mode: ON!
Am I kawaii uguuu? emotion_kirakira

Also, this RIG made me like the Librarian sooo much more, lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:12 pm
The Undead Suitor

hey, you got pants this rig!

cream pants that won't match with anything of course.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:13 pm
I haven't changed my avatar in 2 weeks, and this RIG didn't sway me any further.

Anyways

@Haijin

Cresento and Nicolae are like,

the Bulk and Skull of evil.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:25 pm
Diavolica
Yay, more Frederika. heart I'd be a little disappointed if she was ever missing from a Love Charm, haha. The Librarian was a nice addition as well.

I'm totally disappointed that Frederikas win pose was so......tame

her last one was hilariously awesome

Now I just have the mental scar of Baines hairy man chest going down on me

that I will never

ever

ever

be able to get rid of  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:26 pm
Idk, they're stoogey, but Cresento seems pretty willing to help with a mob hit on an innocent if criminally dumb kid, even if the odds of them succeeding are dismal (and, alas, the odds of them getting shot by Zhivago are too) so that's not very nice at all.

Not all of us can be Rita Repulsa, Suitor. talk2hand

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:28 pm
The Undead Suitor

that I will never

ever

ever

be able to get rid of

Hahaha.....ha

Feelings mutual  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:31 pm
The Undead Suitor

If you say so. Less than three.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:34 pm
Uncle Haijin
Idk, they're stoogey, but Cresento seems pretty willing to help with a mob hit on an innocent if criminally dumb kid, even if the odds of them succeeding are dismal (and, alas, the odds of them getting shot by Zhivago are too) so that's not very nice at all.

Not all of us can be Rita Repulsa, Suitor. talk2hand

Cresento just does it for money though

hes not really evil, just...amoral

Maybe if I saw him do something evil for free

but until then, both cresento and nicolae are just that doopey "lite evil" Where they're bad enough to be "bad boys". but never really do anything directly evil so that girls can still swoon over them

aka Reapersuns only character archetype.  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:38 pm
warrior_of_boognish
The Undead Suitor

that I will never

ever

ever

be able to get rid of

Hahaha.....ha

Feelings mutual
watch out for dem teeth

on ur dik  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:44 pm
Ichi: It's weird, the guy characters give a better payoff in items

Suitor: That's because we have all the money

Ichi: You're a d**k  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kafka

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:50 pm
The Undead Suitor
I'm totally disappointed that Frederikas win pose was so......tame

her last one was hilariously awesome

that I will never

ever

ever

be able to get rid of

This is true. Though she's on an airship and not in a bar so I guess she changes up her decorum to match her environment.

gonk No~ The art of that guy by itself was gross enough. rofl Art + description = seared into brain. ಠ_ಠ  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:10 pm
This rig sucks.  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:11 pm
The Undead Suitor

that I will never

ever

ever

be able to get rid of

Goddammit Suitor, do you know what it means when you say things like this? Do you? It means madlibs time. emotion_donotwant

Quote:
I'm Dreaming Of A Werewolfy Christmas

It was Christmas Eve. Suitor sat maddeningly on a ******** boat, sipping dudely eggnog.

He looked at the ruggedly handsome cravat hanging on the Christmas Tree and sighed. Last year, Baine had hung it there, just before they looked at each other bravely and then fell into each other's arms and swaggered each other's arm.

If only I hadn't been so totally manly, Suitor thought, pouring a sleazy amount of rum into his eggnog. Then Baine might not have got so dainty and left me all alone at Christmas time. He wiped away a sparkling tear and held his fang in his hand.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and then a heaving voice lifted huskily up in song.

I'm dreaming of a werewolfy Christmas
just like a bat out of hell
that'll be gone when the morning comes

Suitor ran to the door. It was Baine, looking hairy all over with snow.

"I missed you indignantly," Baine said. "And I wanted to swagger your arm again."

Suitor hugged Baine and started to sob.

"I think you're drunk," Baine said.

"I think so too," Suitor said and they swaggered each other's arm until they knocked the Christmas tree over.

On Christmas Day, they ate roasted werewolf puppy neck and lived teasingly until Suitor got drunk again.

Quote:
1000 Theater Student Vampire Bats

Suitor paced dearly back and forth. Weird dread filled his heart. Baine should have been home at least an hour ago and it wasn't like him to be late. Oh, my taupe love, Suitor thought. Where could you be?

Just then, the phone rang. It was the police. Baine had been taken hostage by Hairy Arm, a supervillain who had the city in a state of totally awesome terror. Suitor fainted dead away, like Lindsay Lohan on a bad day.

When he came to, there was a bump on his right ear and the weird dread had returned. "Baine, my blushing honey bunny," he cried out raggedly. "What is Hairy Arm doing to you?" Probably torturing him, laughing stately as he defenestrated him in the big toe.

In the midst of all the terror and tears, Suitor remembered a story his grandmother had told him. If you fold 1000 theater student vampire bats, then whatever you wish for will come true.

Suitor ordered in a supply of theater student and set to work, folding vampire bats until his right ear was sore and he could hardly see. It took a week. He was just finishing up the very last vampire bat when Baine walked in the front door.

"Baine!" Suitor screamed and threw himself into Baine's arms. "It worked! I folded 1000 theater student vampire bats and it brought you back to me." He was so happy, he felt like he was dancing on the highway to hell. He kissed Baine oddly on the big toe.

"Actually," Baine said, pulling away silkily, "I was rescued by the Dazzling LMFAO. He's a new superhero in town." Baine sighed. "And he's really pale as the fallen snow."

The weird dread came back. "But you're Daedric to be back here with me, right?"

Baine checked his watch. "Sure. But I've got to go meet the Dazzling LMFAO for coffee now to, you know, say thanks for saving my life. Stay histuite, baby." He left and the door banged behind him.

Suitor choked back a sob and started folding another vampire bat. Then he went out and got drunk instead.

This is why werewolves and vampires should never be together.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games