Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:44 pm
Her eyes opened at the touch of Liada's hand on hers. Yanking her hand away, she scooted back in the bed until she was in the corner, her hand going to her thigh automatically for the knife. She looked wildly around the room and then back at Liada.

"How did you get in here? Shigeru promised to protect me! gonk Where's my knife? I need my knife back!"

She pulled her knees up to her chest and stared at Liada. "L-Liada? Is is really you? Why are you here?" She eyed her suspiciously, wondering just how Liada had tracked her all the way here to Hokkaido.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:48 pm
Liada was taken aback at Kat's fear of her and how she skooted to the back of the bed. She looked like a completely different person. Shigeru is protecting you Kat, and yes its me. I really am here. So is Hauk and Leko. We came here because we were worried sick about you. You left Geezerville without telling us we thought you might have been hurt or worse. sad She slowly moved from the chair to the edge of the bed. Reaching out to Kat like she would a doe to see if she could comfort her. What's so important about the knife?  

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:50 pm
Her eyes never left Liada and she remained in the corner she had scooted to.

"It's MINE. It was a gift to me, and it's mine. And I want it back, dammit! Why won't you people give me back what's mine?! stressed Draa left that knife for me as a gift and I want it BACK! scream "  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:54 pm
Draa? Are you sure it was Draa and not someone else perhaps? Someone that may have been out to get you? Franco and Psy think you're on drugs. I think the knife if making you act like this hun. Please, let us help you. Moving to get on her knees she slowly inches to Kat, since she had not lashed out at her yet she feels that the old Kat is still inside somewhere. She sends a message to Leko letter her hear everything Kat is saying. You getting all this luv? We may have to destroy the knife.  

Liada Trovaras

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:03 pm
*receives the messages from Lia and responds with*
Just let me know when
and consider it done.

*evil laughter comes from Namaah*

*both lay on the floor entertaining themselves with their hands*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:04 pm
"There was a poem from him on the bar, along with the knife. He's my brother, remember? WHY would he want to hurt me? Now....where is my knife? stressed "

She glared at Liada and pressed more against the wall.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Hun, I doubt Draa himself would want to hurt you but we found out that he's been well...possessed by a doppelganger. In fact he's not the same at all right now. The knife is tucked away with Shigeru right now and we think its cursed. If it is this might me why you're acting this way. She continues to skoot closer slowly and places a hand on Kat's knee. Why did you leave Geezerville Kat?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:13 pm
*stands up and stretches*
*guards look at her oddly and she waves giggling*

*Naamah soon follows suit*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:15 pm
She gave a brittle laugh. "Why wouldn't I leave? What did I have there? Nothing but the clothes in my closet!"

She scooted away from Liada, eyeing the door as she did.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:16 pm
Watching the two demons he wonders what's going on. He could feel Liada's presence from the connection she kept on him but he was uneasy about what might happen. He kept still having his sword lean against his shoulder.  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:19 pm
Liada was glad she put up the barrier in the room, seeing the look on Kat getting skittish as a frightened kitten. You know that's a lie Kat. You had plenty of friends, a man who's madly in love with you and a good life. Was there something else bothering you? You know you could have talked to any of us and we would have been there for you in a heartbeat.

Leko, better do it now, I may have to resort to tapping into her mind and may need you for that backup.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:25 pm
She shook her head and looked around the room.

"Lies! The place where I lived, the car I drove, not mine! All I owned was my clothes and my weapons! Now Franco will make sure I don't even have a job!"

She looked frantically around the room, wondering if she could make it to the door and escape. She felt as if the walls were closing in on her. She needed to get away, to find a new safe place.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:30 pm
stressed Oh for the LOVE of HADES Katana you know that's not true! All of that you earned with your blood, sweat, and efforts and you know god damn well every single one of us back home would be worried sick about you!!! Franco told Psy that you fled the coupe but if didn't give a rats a** about you he wouldn't have let you stay with him in the first place! Getting fed up Liada grabbed Katana by the arms and held her down on the bed. Using her powers to bind her down and hoping she had the advantage over Kat since she wasn't in full health from lack of food. She shouted to Leko as her eyes glowed brighter and she connected her essence to Kat's feeling a dark taint throughout her. Leko! Do it now! Destroy the knife!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:31 pm
*walks over to the energy source*
*guards move in*

uhuahahauh Now boys....
You know you should all behave twisted

*creates a wall of allusion and traps the minds of all the guards inside*

*finds the knife and takes it from it's resting place*
Ohh my... this one is alive User Image
*flips it around and slams it into the wooden floor then cats her demon hand upon it and curses the blade anew*
*the blade changes and the knife falls to the floor looking dull and old*

*just giggles distracting the men still*

User Image *to Lia*
I recursed the knife...
best I could do without Ayami.

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:36 pm
Seeing Leko get up and the guards panicking. Hauk stands and takes stance with his sword. Seeing that the other demon had them distracted he held his stance but looked back at the door that Liada had gone through with Shigeru.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games