Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:31 pm
(OOC: Well that's good. Oh yeah..forgot about contracts with the internet. We don't have one with our cable company so I never think about that. Yeah tile is easier to clean but its nice to have comfy carpet sometimes. Hopefully this home has better insulation. )

Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Yeah I get it. I'm just not used to being all...well appearing like this." he answered as he tried to get comfortable in his seat. "I'm not sure what to think of the hair and the clothes. Everyone's looking at me...." he said as he glanced over to a mirror on the wall.

"Yes, his loan is for Ohayou...but you know...just making sure we've got things covered and aren't overdoing it." he finally reached forward and took a bottle of water and opened it as well following Narcissus' lead. Michi came from a more conservative world with a lot less money to throw around. So worrying about money came easy for him.

"Ok...so you're tired in the morning. I'll look at the medication and see if we can do something about that side effect. I'm sure that's making it hard on Mr. Morning Bird." Michi was speaking of Izzy because he knew the man was up at the crack of dawn even before he met Akihiko. "Well its good to know that you're eating again. Because you had a starvation diet going for awhile there."

"Well Yuuji has the right to...." But then the man walked in and Michi shut up as he looked over and saw Yuuji. His smile broadened at the man thoughtfully knowing the secret he held between them.

Michi stood and gave a slight bow as well following Narcissus' style but it might have been slightly deeper. He still was a considerate Japanese and would follow custom until he knew the person "Hajimete. Douzo..." Michi said in a short greeting before returning to his seat.

He looked over Suzaku and something...seemed familiar. That face...He was sure he had seen the man somewhere but maybe that was just coincident? So he glanced over at Narcissus as the man started to speak and just watched for the comments to begin.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:23 pm
Sadness sinks, and look, the night comes to an end.

User Image

Bowing deeply, Suzaku introduced himself and waited for everybody else to sit before he sat as well.

"Well, Narcissus-san, I'm eager to show you what I've got." the singer smiled, crossing one leg over the other at the knee.

He noticed Tanaka looking him over and cast a glance in the physical therapist's direction, then focused back on the young Koyasu.

"So...where do we begin?"

Let's go searching for you
-----------------------------------------------------------

And your warmth, in a world yet unseen.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:28 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"I do not like liver. Unless it's fried chicken liver...I'll eat that." the young star insisted.

"But...I might just drain you dry..." he smirked, wrapping the leg Kai had just knocked down around the guitarist's thigh.

"Would you really stake me if I sucked....your...." Chiyou trailed a finger down the older man's chest, biting his own lip just a bit as he did so.

He knew he was being naughty. He didn't care. He was in a really good mood, and, sometimes, when he was in a good mood was when he acted up the most.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:37 pm
(((OOC: Doesn't matter to me on the insulation because the renter pays the electric bill. -wink- But seeing how, you know, we're over $300 a month just to keep our house between 70-73... this place which is WAY newer and built a helluva lot better (in fact the guy who had it built originally is one of the richest cattlemen in Texas) so I'm sure it'll be perfect. YAY FOR NOT LIVING SOMEWHERE THAT I HAVE TO DUST DAILY!)))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blue eyes had rolled at Michi's comment of a starvation diet. Both men knew it hadn't been intentional on the musician's part but a side effect of his brain trauma.
Yet the physical therapist loved to pick fun at him in a friendly way.
And Michi had the right to.

Michi and Izzy... the only two men who could pick fun at anything in Akihiko's life and the musician wouldn't bristle like a porcupine and attack.
Yuuji on the other hand... he was used to the quills by now.

Smirking slightly, Narcissus nodded at Suzaku. "Yuuji hasn't told me too much about your style or talents... so show me what you've got." one lithe hand indicated the small karaoke stage at the other end of the room.

(((OOC: I don't know if Suzaku brought his guitar or not so if he did, then he's free to make his own song. If not he can just choose one to sing karaoke style.)))

"My jugular?" the blond asked innocently. "Yes. Yes I would stake you."
Of course Nakai had understood where the 'kid' was going with this, but the guitarist didn't exactly want to turn Chiyou on before going to dinner.
That could make a meal awkward.
Best to wait til they got back to Hideki's place, after all.
Laughing softly, Kai leaned to the side enough to place a kiss to Chiyou's temple. "Too much fried food isn't good for you, Hi-chan. Then again... I heard about this sort of cake that's pretty much a brownie... only instead of chocolate it's made with cow's blood. That's really high in iron. Maybe we should go to Finland and have you try some? I heard kids in school cafeteria's still eat it at least once a month."

(((OOC: Letting me watch "Bizarre Foods With Andrew Zimmern" is never a good idea, hahaha!!!)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:10 pm
(OOC: Sounds like a better deal all around and doesn't have so many problems to give you all health issues! Hopefully though you can move closer to the city one day so your not out in the boonies. Maybe you guys should get a better router for your internet so you can use the internet without so much hassle.

Oh and Nil....I sent you a couple PM. Did you get them?
Also I have added a Song to Shou's list - God Knows - Aya Hirano )

the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi leaned back and sipped his water making sure he was between Narcissus and Yuuji. Seriously he didn't want any issues to occur. Although he doubted that the two men would get too snippy with each other in front of an unknown.

But he did lean over and whispered in to Yuuji's ear. "Hope your day wasn't hell."

He then returned back to his comfortable position in his chair to watch Suzaku. Although in his mind, a special fantasy filled his head with lush visualizations of Yuuji and Akihiko. Lucky him to be seat between the two men. Sadly though, it was all a fantasy. But it did brighten his day every time the thought crossed his mind.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:12 am

User Image

For the first time in ages, he actually felt a chill of anxiety run down his spine. Narcissus was to the point, not wasting any time in having him do what he came there to do. that was a good thing, though. He'd rather get to it instead of sit around chit-chatting beforehand. The small talk could be left until after.

"Very well then. I don't have a guitar with me, so I'll just pick something..." the blond went to the stage and looked over the songs, running down the lists of artists he was most familiar with. He couldn't help but pause as he ran across a list of Shou's songs. Dare he try? He knew he could...but should he? The feelings that such a song would stir...well, he could use those feelings to his benefit. Thinking for a moment, he selected a song that he felt suited him at the moment and took the mic in his hand, breathing in deeply as the music began to play.

Garasu no naka ni uita boku no hitomi wa tada...
Kimi wo miteta

Yasashisa no kakera mo mienai
Kurikaesareru shingou ga
Kuchimoto ni dake ai wo kataritsuzuke
Boku no karadajuu ni meguru puragu wo hazushi
Kono ashi de mou ichido dake
Kono sora wo mita

Yume no naka de hirogaru sekai wa the last secret garden
Mou kimi no naka de kieteshimau kedo wasurenaide...
Boku no na dake wa

Yugamitsuzukeru toki no hazama de
Senaka ni sashita naifu wo tsubasa ni mitate
Sora wo aogitsuzuke
Boku no karadajuu wo meguru kioku no baitai subete wo
Yakitsukusu tame
Kimi dake wo mita...

Ude no naka de hirogaru sekai wa the last secret garden
Mou kimi no naka de kieteshimau nara wasurenaide...
Dakishimeta koto wo

Sotto me wo tojite
Hikari wo saegireba ii
Yume wo mitai no nara...

"Demo, mou kizuiteiru yo..."
Ookiku ude wo furiageta kimi no subete wo

Yume no naka de hirogaru sekai wa the last secred garden
Mou kimi no naka de kieteshimau kedo wasurenaide...
Boku no na wo

Ude no naka de hirogaru sekai wa the last secret garden
Kimi dake wo mita...
The last secret garden
Kimi dake wo...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes, floating in glass
Were just watching you

I can't see even a fragment of kindness
The repeating traffic signal
Keeps paying lip service to love
Remove the plugs running through my body
With these legs, once more
I looked at the sky

The spreading world within my dreams is the last secret garden
I'm disappearing from within you, but only my name
Does not forget...

In the continually warped time
The knife that stabbed me in the back becomes wings
I kept looking up at the sky
To burn down the conduits of memory
Running through my body
I looked only at you...

The spreading world within my arms is the last secret garden
If I'm disappearing from within you, don't forget
The times I held you...

You should softly close your eyes
To shut out the light
If you want to dream...

"But, you've already noticed..."
Everything about you with your arms flung wide

The spreading world within my dreams is the last secret garden
I'm disappearing from within you, but don't forget
My name...

The spreading world within my arms is the last secret garden
I looked only at you
The last secret garden
Only at you...

Suzaku sang the song incredibly well. His voice was deeper, heavier than Shou's, but it lent a subtle richness that made the song his own, in a way. The passion he felt as he sang was almost palpable in the room. The words he sang, it was like he was speaking directly to somebody...or everybody. It was the kind of performance that would make the hearts of fans flutter.

What it would do to the hearts of people in the industry was yet to be seen, though. He had given it his all, now it was time for judgement.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:14 am

User Image

The very mention of a "cow's blood brownie" made the kid retreat to the other side of the car, curling up in a ball and twitching all over.

"Ew ew ew ew ew..." he squealed, kicking his feet as if trying to get the thought off of him somehow. Nakai had managed to completely squick Chiyou out, but at least any naughtyness he had been up to had been put to a stop.

"I won't ever eat fried food again as long as you don't ever talk about that again!" the young vocalist whimpered, hoping that he would someday be able to forget the horror that was the cow's blood cake.

The guitarist had a point, though...he did eat way too much fried food. If he wasn't careful, he'd start putting on weight as he got older. The thought of going on stage with fat rolls hanging over the top of his tight little pants was enough to make him want to just order a salad once they got to the restaurant.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:34 pm
(((OOC: Random... My vanilla protein shake tastes like pina colada mix only not sweet, and rum-less... -blink-)))

At first, Narcissus didn't say a word. He sat there patiently, watching Suzaku with sharp blue eyes... scrutinizing every movement of the man's body as he sang... even the way the vocalist's mouth moved as he formed words.

For his part, a few feet away, standing comfortably near the door, Yuuji watched as well, though his gaze was on his cousin and not the man performing karaoke in their midst.

When Suzaku had finished, Akihiko propped his elbows up on the arms of the seat, his fingers steepled in front of him as he thought silently for what seemed an eternity.

"You're good, Suzaku-san. I'll give you that. But you're not better than Michi-kun here... and right now my money's with him." Narcissus spoke plainly, not wanting to get the man's hopes up with pretty words. Quickly though, Akihiko held up a hand. "However... there's one thing Michi-kun needs right now that I haven't been able to properly provide him... and that's a guitarist." cold blue eyes focused only on Suzaku, though the young Koyasu could feel the tension in the room... and pretty much knew that Yuuji's gaze was, more than likely, boring a hole of it's own into the back of his head. "If the 'kid' likes you so much... and if Nakai-san thinks you might make a good rival... then I've a proposition for you, Suzaku-san. Guitar and back-up vocals for Michi-kun. That's the best position, right now, that Ohayou can offer you. Take it or leave it... your choice."

"Of course this isn't to say you won't break off and go solo at a point." Takagi put in, trying to smooth things over just a bit. "But right now, I think Narcissus-san is right. Tanaka-san needs a guitarist and Narcissus-san's own guitarist is working with both himself and Lucky-san so he can't be spared for anything more than a few gigs to work with Tanaka-san. Hiring you for the position, Suzaku-san, means we don't have to reject you and hire another guitarist." Yuuji spoke calmly, glancing at Michi for but a moment before his attention turned fully to the guitarist.

One thin eyebrow arched and Narcissus smirked slightly, "You've skill. But can you blend your skill to a pop-style and work well with Michi-kun... that's the question. Those are the terms... if you accept of course."

Nakai burst into laughter, finding Chiyou's squeamishness to be quite amusing. "Don't tell me my little vampire is afraid of a bit of cow's blood..." the blond teased with a smirk, watching Hideki totally freak out over the idea.

"You know it's not that bad really... I've had it before." the smirk remained firmly in place on the guitarist's face... but he was deadly serious. "Don't tell me you've never had a soup with a Nam Tok broth base..." he shook his head, making a 'tsk sound. "You really don't know what you're missing, Hi-chan. Kuai-tiao Mu Nam Tok is a great Thai soup."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:02 pm

User Image

"It's not the blood!" the smaller blond fussed, pulling his knees up into his chest and wrapping his arms around them.

"It's the idea of...a blood brownie...cake...thingie..." he shuddered.

"Brownies are made with chocolate! Chocolate! Not blood. Never. No way. Uuuggggg....." Hideki made a face that fully expressed his disgust.

"Man...I don't even wanna talk about it anymore. Just thinking about it makes me wanna go vegetarian or something. I'll live on iron supplements if I have to! Eat nothing but spinach and beans!"

The car pulled to a stop then, and Chiyou realized that they had parked, finally at the restaurant.

"Geeze, Kai...I dunno if I even want to eat now..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:09 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi didn't say a word and tried to focus on the the song. He remembered the song. It had been sung at the charity event. In fact, at this point in the show, Everyone had been so worried about Narcissus that it was an amazing thing that Shou could have even performed the last 2 songs after holding Narcissus in his arms and knowing something was very wrong But the man was a real pro...

He bit his lip and took in the lyrics. Suzaku in his opinion sounded good and the voice while wasn't Shou's had a a rich sound to it. Still something was familiar to Michi but he'd ask Akihiko about it later.

By the time the song was done, Michi didn't quite no what to say because he didn't feel capable of critiquing the man. He wasn't that skilled being only wet behind the ears with his new career. So he didn't clap or make any sort of move. He waited patiently for Narcissus' words which he was rather surprised about but left the signs of it off his face.

Better than this guy? Michi only blinked and internally wondered if Narcissus was really serious about that statement but then as the man continued he saw that Narcissus was. Michi wasn't sure he agreed though considering Suzaku sounded like he had experience.

He glanced at Yuuji and got to see the eyes that were burning a hole in Narcissus' back. Great just great...they disagree. But when do they ever agree on anything!?

But then, Michi realized that he was just tossed into this and it appeared that suddenly the two cousins were agreeing on something. Maybe that part was the miracle. "My guitarist?" He looked at both men then at Suzaku for a moment and kept his mouth shut after that. He'd let them make that decision because he really didn't want to step in between the two cousins while they were....negotiating. While Michi considered both men friends, he could feel the serious tension that had built up in the room. And well Michi knew that both men were cats that could...bite.

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:26 pm

User Image

"That is a perfectly acceptable offer, Narcissus-san. I thank you for the opportunity." Suzaku bowed, stepping down from the stage. There was no need for argument, or disagreement of any sort. If he couldn't get into Ohayou as a solo artist, well, at least he was getting in as something. Really, at this point, that was all that mattered.

"I assure you, I can mold my skills to fit whatever style is required. Tanaka-san..." he paused as he turned to face the physical therapist, who was apparently in the process of becoming a vocalist now, "Would it please you for me to be your guitarist?"

The only reason he asked was as a gesture of respect toward the vocalist. As he saw it, the final decision on such a thing should be with him. A solo artist wouldn't do well if they were displeased with their bandmates. Suzaku was merely being courteous.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:34 pm

Narcissus nodded, hands on the arm rests now as his blue gaze focused on Michi. "If you agree, Michi-kun... I'm sure Takagi-san can have a contract ready for Suzaku-san to sign tomorrow. Then we'll drink to the decision." the young man spoke with a hint of a smile, leaning forward and pouring four shots of whisky from the drinks which had come JUST prior to Yuuji and Suzaku's entrance.

(((OOC: Spelling Whiskey as Whisky because that's how it's spelled in Japan.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:48 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Uh...." He stammered just a moment on that decision when Suzaku asked him. Man...this utterly sucked. How was he suppose to know if the guy could play guitar! Or if he was any good at it?!

"Uh....Sure....as long as you can play guitar..." Michi's eyes flicked to Yuuji then to Narcissus then to Suzaku..... then back to Yuuji. Right now, Michi wanted that shot of whisky and a couple more rounds because he felt like he was on the spot. "Not like I've heard you...yet. So I hope you're good. But...if Takagi-san and Narcissus-san feel your right for me then...I'll go with that."

He knew that the two cousins wouldn't steer him wrong although wanting his decision was like asking the Newbie to suddenly have superior skills at critiquing talent. Something he didn't even have a clue on. The best he knew right now was getting his own voice and body to move with the music...and he still was getting coached on that. MeKA invested a lot of money in him even though Crystal Ishi never even mentioned any bills. She said she she thought he was...then he blushed. Crystal Ishi was very...forward with her critique.

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:53 pm

Akihiko motioned for the drinks to be taken. "Then we've a deal. Can you get him a contract, Yuuji?"
Takagi picked up his shot. "It'll be on Koyasu-san's desk in the morning." he was working out of the elder man's office most of the time.
"Good. And don't worry, Michi-kun. If Nakai-san wants Suzaku-san as a rival, then I trust that assessment." the young tiger spoke with a smile the physical therapist's way.
He downed his shot, setting the glass back on the table. "If that's everything, Michi-kun and I need to talk more business. Nikki-san's antics dictated we wind down a bit before the press conference tomorrow."
Yuuji laughed slightly. "I can imagine. Suzaku-san, would you like me to drop you off at your hotel?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:19 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi immediately picked up his shot glass and waited for the proper moment before drinking. "Alright...then, I'll go with that." Heck, Michi had only heard Nakai play once and he knew the man was talented. So maybe he wouldn't have to worry but then again Nakai was a snarky b*****d too so hopefully the man wasn't playing a vicious game. Well he'd know soon enough.

He downed the shot right after Narcissus and then put the glass on the table feeling a little pressure off his shoulders. "Alright...well I'll see you later then...umm...I'm guessing that Takagi-san can give you the music I'll be singing at the club for the event soon." He was sure that the man would figure that part out for him. Michi was still trying to mentally wrap his head around the idea of singing this quick with so little prep. But a small part of him knew that the time he spent at MeKA studio wasn't going to be wasted and he certainly didn't want to disappoint his best friend....

------------------- Afterwards ------------------------

It was after Yuuji and Suzaku had left that Michi finally took a breath. "I think I want a beer...a pitcher of beer."

He slumped down in the soft chair and leaned back looking to the ceiling, "Man...I felt on the spot there. I couldn't figure out what to say. But...that guy reminds me of someone. Can't quite place it but...yeah. Anyway, I don't know..His voice was pretty good right? I mean you seriously think my voice is better than his?"

...Dark Star.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games