Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

flocksy

Spooky Bum

20,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:43 pm
^this^
I should go to bed soon but hurr I still have work to do and drink is making me sleepy, come on gaia: help me procrastin8 emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:20 pm
*rolls around*  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:21 pm
I'm relieved my favorite NPC isn't in this RIG. sweatdrop I kinda felt he needed a break from Love Charms.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:26 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
I'm relieved my favorite NPC isn't in this RIG. sweatdrop I kinda felt he needed a break from Love Charms.

Which NPC was that?  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:29 pm
warrior_of_boognish
Magnificent Moonbeam

Which NPC was that?
Ciro...I'm very glad he's not in this one. I looked at which guys are in it and was relieved he wasn't there, despite how much I wanted to see him there again. Glad to see he pretty much needed a break from it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:36 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
warrior_of_boognish
Magnificent Moonbeam

Which NPC was that?
Ciro...I'm very glad he's not in this one. I looked at which guys are in it and was relieved he wasn't there, despite how much I wanted to see him there again. Glad to see he pretty much needed a break from it.

I see...  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

flocksy

Spooky Bum

20,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:42 pm
I liked that the warden was in it, that fayren (?) art's rather nice emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:49 pm
Still wish it had real NPCs in it (one day I will have my all Zhivago and other villains RIG and it will be the best of them all) but I got the creepy cat dude on the first try, so it can't be that bad. Colonel Praline Pepperpot, I will be the best ironic stan forever. Forever. emotion_dowant  

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

flocksy

Spooky Bum

20,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:03 pm
I always liked praline pepperpot, but never played his original rig!
a villains RIg would just be so good! do we have enough existing villains or would it have to be a heroes vs viallains thing do you think? I love the sound of that idea!
I'd love to see a plot/NPC themed rig, I'd really like to know more about the world of Gaia and the gods and dref dur and casimir trees etc.etc. I'd like to see peath again too, what a cutie pie! *u*
Idk just... the history of gaia really appeals to me  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:08 pm
Well, for NPC villains who are still alive, we have Zhivago, Cordell, Don Kuro, Labtech X, Frank/Labtech 123, Cresento, Nicolae (sort of, I guess. Cresento leans more towards the more villainous side), and the Von Helson sisters. Oh, and the generic Kuro and labtech minions.  

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

flocksy

Spooky Bum

20,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:14 pm
/would tip
Ah had a bit of a mindblank! I was completely forgetting about the elves being bad guys, and I'm completely unaware of the zOMG storyline. And I forgot the von Helsons
More thinking before posting next time I think
silly me, maybe this is a sign I should go and sleep.

But that RIG, oh I would play that emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:19 pm
Personally Nicolae and Cresento are less of a villian and more of a pair of stooges trying to be bad via the Team Rocket route...well maybe Nicolae less the stooge than Cresento, he's at least implied to be proficient at his d**k a** thief tendencies.  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

flocksy

Spooky Bum

20,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:37 pm
Ah this fits with my sort of interpretations of them actually. Nic is obviously the type to go where the money is but he keeps his interests as top priority and I've always considered Cres to be a sort of hauty neutral type guy, or he likes to think that anyway. Not really evil, just considers himself rather above the plebs, however he's not really in any position of power.

Edit: Oh my god the pet is a rabbit emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:43 pm
warrior_of_boognish
Personally Nicolae and Cresento are less of a villian and more of a pair of stooges trying to be bad via the Team Rocket route...well maybe Nicolae less the stooge than Cresento, he's at least implied to be proficient at his d**k a** thief tendencies.

I think if Nicolae was so greedy he could be good.

need more Q&A  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:05 pm
omfg its not a cat????????  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games