Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:15 pm
Shigeru smiled at her, and sipped his tea before continuing.

"Ms. Trovaras, there are few people that have not at least heard of these "old ways" that you speak of. Now. as far as believing in them, that's quite a different story. Perhaps you could enlighten me on your opinion of this knife?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:17 pm
*both try to read the knife*
*Naamah thinking this is stupid*
*Leko actually intrigued*
cat_surprised User Image
*speak in unison*
doppelganger  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:25 pm
Looking over to the pair of demons Liada gives a smirk and then turns to face back at Shigeru and her eyes start to glow. Well my opinion dear sir, is that this knife has been cursed, enchanted, has a spell put on it. However you want to decipher it, it's my belief that this knife's abilities is what has made our dear Katana act the way she has. I take it she's been coddling it? Treating is as a precious part of her soul let alone an extension of her body? If it may be possible I would like to see Katana and her current state?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:34 pm
He thought back to how Katana had acted when she first arrived back in Tokyo. The woman had described her behavior to a T...and as far as the knife being cursed....he just did not know if he could believe such a thing. But yet, perhaps this woman could help Katana after all. It pained him to see her in her current state.

He sat there a few moments longer, mulling over his options. He sensed no malice from the fox eared woman, and also knew he was well guarded by his own men, those that were visible and by those that were unseen at present.

"And if I let you see her? What are your plans then? She was very upset with whatever happened before she left Geezerville. I'm not certain that she even wants to return there at this time. She came to me, wanting to be protected for whatever reason. I fully intend to keep my promise to her."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:40 pm
cat_rolleyes plans? These women have no plans they -

*Leko sends a demon apparition bat to cover her mother's mouth*
Believe me, we'll decide that upon how she responds to us...
we are very well known acquaintances to her

*Naamah struggles to remove the apparition from her mouth
not familiar with Leko's current cursed form of abilities*

*nods to Lia while giggling at her own antics now*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:48 pm
Hearing the man's accusations Hauk couldn't help but speak up. It took everything he had not to storm up to the old fart and scream at him but he slowly got up and went to sit next to Liada.

Forgive me for speaking out of turn Shigeru but I think I speak for all of us here and those that are in Geezerville when I say that there shouldn't be any reason for her to run away from her life there. She works under one of the most powerful families in the world, she is surrounded by many friends who love her dearly. Myself of all people being one of those that would go to any bounds to make sure she is safe and happy. On the night she disappeared she and I were to spend a night together over dinner and a few other things like we have before. If she were to have been upset about something whether it was something that went on at home or something I have done she would have told me flat out. She would have not gone flying off to the ends of the earth without so much as leaving me SOME word of where she would have gone to or why. That's why I'm more inclined to believe Rev's theory of the knife being cursed and per versing Katana's behavior. I understand your reasoning for our purposes here and appreciate you keeping your word to someone who is mutually dear to us but please. If you ever insult me by questioning my feelings for Katana, or the feelings and support of her friends I will not hesitate to take your head where you sit. evil  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:52 pm
Looking over to Hauk Liada baps the Viking upside the head with a paper fan she materializes and then hides the fan behind her as she speaks to Shigeru. I thank you for your concern and apologize for Mr. Ulfr's outburst. He's been the most distraught about Kat's disappearance and so he tends to get a bit emotional. Our main concern is making sure Kat is well and safe. We actually dunno why she felt the need to flee Geezerville but we hope that if we can break this curse off her than if there really is a reason for her to have left Geezerville than we will respect her wishes and leave her be. We just want to make sure she's okay in her health as a first priority.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:57 pm
His men had slowly moved into position at the man's outburst at Shigeru. He made a motion with his hand after Liada seemingly took care of the situation, and the men silently moved back to their original positions.

"Well, I'm not fully convinced of there being a curse on the knife that's affected Katana, but I suppose I can let you see her. And only you, Ms. Trovaras...I'll have to ask your associates to remain here while you do so. Call it an act of good faith, shall we?"

He stood up and waited for Liada to join him. "As far as her health, that is a concern to me as well. She takes her meals with me, but eats little. But, you shall see for yourself here shortly."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:09 pm
Liada gives a small bow of thanks and places her hands on Hauk's knee giving him a stern look to behave. I will keep my mind open to the three of you if I need you. Please keep calm Hauk. Leko, keep your mind connected to me especially in case I need you to back me up mentally.

Rising from her seat she moves to follow Shigeru. You have my greatest thanks Shigeru-dono. You have my word that nothing will be done against Katana, yourself or your men.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:09 pm
*bat has materialized away at this point*

*hear only Lia can go*

*Leko and Naamah both scoff at the same time*
*Leko covering her own mouth after*
*Namaah snickering wildly after*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:13 pm
Shigeru led Liada out into the hall and spoke to her quietly as they made their way down the hall.

"I need to inform you that I had to sedate Katana. She was most distraught when she was told that she could not have possession of the knife yet. I did not want to tell you this in front of your man at arms. It seems that he holds a great affection for Katana."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:19 pm
Listening to Shigeru as she walked behind him and her ears flatten in concern. She had a feeling it had to be a curse if it was getting this bad for Kat to be away from the knife's influence. I appreciate your mercy Shigeru-dono. It has been years since he's cared for anyone the way he does Kat. His health was becoming a concern for me as well when we had no word of her fleeing or why what so ever. He's been keeping everything in order at her home as well as trying to work but his mind has been so distraught with worry over her. Especially after she had come here before to assist you not long before this happened.  

Liada Trovaras

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:23 pm
*both lay back and out on the floor bored*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:27 pm
He merely nodded and stopped in front of a door. He motioned for the guard to unlock the door and then leave, then turned back to Liada.

"Yes, she came back at a time when I needed her expertise. Which is why I will keep my promise to her. I'm sure you understand?"

He sighed, feeling very old at that moment. "I shall take my leave. You have given your word, so I will allow you to see her in private. Please see if you can help her."

He looked at Liada in the eye and then turned to go back to the room they had come from.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:38 pm
I understand more than you know Shigeru-dono, again thank you. She gave a deep bow to him as he walked down the hall. Giving a nod to the bodyguard she slips into the room that Kat is held in and hears the click behind her as the guard closes and re-locks the door. Looking about the room it was a traditional guest room with all the furnishings one would need. Looking over to the bed she found Kat dead asleep and her eyes widened in shock at her appearance. Placing a barrier in the room before approaching the bed she looks over Kat's withering form and distraught hair that she was extremely thankful that Shigeru only let her enter. Hauk would have had a fit if he saw how thin Kat had gotten, remembering Shigeru say she barely ate. Taking a chair at the table she sits next to the bed and watches Kat sleeping, or at least trying to sleep. Her face was scrunched up and she murmured as if she was dreaming. Kat....? Kat its me...Liada.... She slowly took hold of her hand, hoping not to startle the girl senseless.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games