Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:48 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo watched the animated Ryuu and his older usually frowning face was bemused with a smirk that couldn't stop. It was like watching anime as the younger man tried to 'explain' in what Izo could only call RyuuVision.

"Sooo....you've spent bed time with him....and....you've kissed him. Sounds like a relationship to me...But ok.. so maybe you're just friends with benefits." Still it sounded like a relationship to Izo. This metrosexual new wave lingo always made the old spider wondered if the younger generation was just to afraid to commit.

"Well sure you could just say that to the public. They don't know your sneaking special favors on the side. You weren't grabbing his butt in the Izakaya so at least you've got that in your favor. Maybe you can just say you picked up the habit from France or Italy. They do kiss people as a greeting there." Izo chuckled as he watched the star head plop down then up from the table.

"Look, Ryuukaze-kun. You're going to hurt someone somewhere sometime...$&#xit; happens. Get over it and stand up for yourself. Men take responsibility and move forward. Don't p***y foot around things. So you walked in and kissed a man on the lips. So what. If you act like you did something wrong, then it becomes wrong. Take a lesson from Shou, whatever you do no matter how crazy, you know how to spin it. His magical world isn't going to come crashing down from just one kiss. You saw him on tv holding hands with Izzy Lucky. Everyone wonders what went on during the weeks on that boat. But has his record sales stopped? No, his fans are asking if he's dating Izzy Lucky...and if they're going to do an album together." he pointed out as he took a puff on his cigar and blew the smoke into the air in a ring.

Of course, that last part did make the older man bristle slightly because Izzy Lucky was an unsigned random element. He could see the monetary potential in the manager gone viral youtube star. He licked his lips with the desire to control that...but gaining control was difficult when the younger man was MeKA's heir. Even worse...the possible love interest of Narcissus.

"So...tell me, what do you think YOU should do about this problem, Ryuukaze-kun?"

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:05 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

For a long moment, Ryuukaze was dead silent as he contemplated everything the spider said.

On the one hand...why should he take the advice of someone who was obviously a demented a*****e...well, at least from what he was led to believe. Was what Naoko told him even true, though? The pianist had no reason to lie...but he was obviously extremely disturbed. Of course, so was Ryu, at this point. He couldn't make heads nor tails out of anything anymore. The insanity going on around him had reached critical, and he was just gonna have to shut it down.

"I think it's best to try and downplay things for my friends sake..." he began, then paused again for a second.

"But...if things were to change between us, then it could be spun in such a way that the fans would find it...charming." he added, hinting ever-so-slightly as to his feelings and intentions.

Still...he wasn't sure on the matter. What about Naoko? He needed to be sure that Naoko would be ok. Even if they weren't going to be together...that didn't mean the violinist just didn't give a damn. He loved Naoko...he just didn't think they could be together. For both of their own good. End of story.

"I suppose it would be most wise to avoid the media for now, if I can help it, and if and when I have to answer questions...I should just play the sweet and innocent card. The whole France or Italy thing is pretty smart, though. Maybe I'll say that..." Ryu smirked, picking up his coffee and taking another sip.

"Mmm...you remembered how I take my coffee...I'm flattered, Matsumoto-san. This is good stuff..." he licked his lips and lifted the cup, breathing in the sweet, warm aroma.

"Shou and Izzy Lucky?" the violinist pondered. Did those two have a thing going on? Maybe that's why Shou seemed to reject Jun at first?

"Well, I hadn't thought of that...but if there is a thing going on, my guess is that it would be good for Shou at this point..." he mused out loud. After all, the two men had obviously been through hell together, so at the very least Izzy Lucky would be a good friend to have around, right? Especially given the recent events. That made him think...

"Sir, do you think I should split off from Shou-san's group, now? Seeing as I have my solo project going again...and...I don't want to cause Shou-san any trouble. He's got enough on his plate..."

By trouble, he meant both issues from his recent "outing" and the fact that he and Naoko would likely be unable to work well together, at least for a while, if not forever.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:33 am
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

The spider listened and continued to smoke. He heard the little change in Ryuu's words but wasn't going to play it up. The older man didn't need to. Sometimes seeds of change needed to blossom on their own.

"Alright, so now that you've got a plan, make sure to talk to Ishihara You so the information can spread through the PR department quickly." Izo answered keeping things business professional for the most part but then he pointed out.... "The innocent card is ok but remember, you're not. You're fans know better too. If you use the France or Italy card then the kiss was intentional. Even if you didn't mean it as anything more than that. So why play innocent at all?"

"Your preference in coffee is far easier to satisfy than Shou's preference in Chai." Or Azriel's preference in chocolate covered cherries, the spider thought and smirked thinking about the small pastry shop that Azriel seemed to have fallen for. Guess the boy's sweet tooth could be easily culled as long as the shop kept making the delectable sweets. Those cherries had been meant to be a short winter run but popularity meant the bakery would keep making them.

"Well it's certainly possible they have or had something going on. Two weeks on a boat lost at sea. What else might they have done to relieve stress and boredom?" Izo laughed and set down his cigar covering up the under current of his own thoughts. Yes, he really should investigate that a bit more.

"Good for Shou? I suppose for his publicity...yes." The spider didn't know that Shou and Hayato had once been an item. Shou had been extreme good about keeping that part of his life silent with Yamada's help. But he probably would have been happy that the stars had broken up due to Hayato's rejection of the living Shou after Hawaii. One that Izo's right hand hitman had inadvertently accomplished. Yes, he probably would have been pleased to know that the relationship never had a chance to sort itself out before Hayato's death. He would have been surprised to hear that Shou for once was...cautious. But that change had come about due to one little manager and much reflection about life. In a way, Shou was more real than he had been before Hawaii. So many things, that the Spider did not know....and hopefully would never know.

"When you first came to Smash, you were brought in because I negotiated a deal after your voice was ruined by that idiot manager." A manager who was....long gone....very long gone. " Smash had to make amends for almost destroying your career.At the time, Shou needed the backup and you were a good match because you needed the boost to get your life and career going again. Back then it was a good arrangement. But now, you've got your voice and you're making music the way you original intended. Your solo career is going take a lot of time and you should invest your energy there. Eventually people are going to want you to appear in drama, anime, video games as side projects. Look at Shou's career as a guide of where you want yours to be. Playing the violin for his band was a good way to get more people to see your skills, and sure, there might be times you can show up as a special guest on his tours and play. But staying in his band means that you'll always be second fiddle." he smirked a little at his own pun.

"Do you really want to be stuck in his orbit all your life or do you want to blaze brightly on your own and follow your own vision of music. So yes, I think you should go solo again. And take on a good manager for the day to day stuff because you're going to need it. You're sometimes just like a little kid. You don't want to get yourself into trouble trying to manage back end operations. Also, if you go solo, that means you'll get assigned a Team within Smash for stage work. Team 5 is out because that's Shou's, Team 3 is being overhaul by Azriel. So...mm...I'll assign Team 2 to you. It was Hayato Jun's crew. They're not a bad crew. Better than Team 3 at the moment." For all Izo's fault and otherwise dark nature, he really did have a passion for good music. He did want his stars to shine brightest in the sky. That much had not changed in all his years. Ryuukaze was a talented asset and Shou was just the platform to get the star out there and public again. Shou's disappearance even helped push Ryuu to do more on his own. Izo did think it was time for the young man to make his leap back to that world.

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:13 am

User Image

"You have a point...I'm not innocent." Ryu seemed to chew on the words for a moment. Not innocent. No...he wasn't. If anything, he was downright sinful.
Evil. A demon, just like Naoko had said, even though the pianist had meant it as a tease.

"I think I understand, now. I'll speak to Ishihara-san about it later." he nodded, having made his decision.

"Second? Hell no, I don't want to be second!" the akuma's red eyes flashed for a moment. Maybe it was the way Izo said it, but something about the very idea seemed to agitate the musician.

"I want to be me. I want to do my own thing, like I used to. I want...I want to have the power back. I want to be who I used to be...but better." he admitted. There it was, all laid out on the table in all of it's selfish glory. While part of him really did want to retreat from this life just to be a normal person, deep down, he craved the fame, he loved the music, and the stage was his one true home. It was like an addiction. You could shake it for a while, be happy without it...as long as you had something holding you back from it. Without that...well, once an addict, always an addict.

"H..Hayato's team?" the brakes seemed to suddenly slam on the violinist's little train to glory.

He hadn't expected that. Wasn't sure how he felt. Would that team welcome him? Would Jun have been cool with that? He didn't see why not...

"You know...I really liked him. Hayato. We'd made plans to work together in the future. We were going to collaborate on some songs, if not set up a tour together. We had talked about it...made up lyrics while driving in the car together. He was...my friend." Ryu sighed, reflecting for a moment on their short-lived little partnership. He owed the man a great debt for all he'd done...so the least he could do was go and make awesome music with the man's crew.

"Sir, when will his funeral be? When will we have the chance to pay our respects before he is buried? It will be important to many of us to have the chance to see him one last time, I think, before everything is said and done."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:17 am
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo grinned seeing the fire finally flash in Ryuu's eyes again, "Now that's the spirit. Time to start grabbing at your own gold ring again, Ryuukaze-kun."

Then he paused seeing Ryuu's sudden hesitation, "Well, they don't have a star to support and you currently don't have a team. So its a perfect fit. You'll need to give the the appropriate week for grieving of course but after that getting them back to work is the smart thing to do. At least you're sound is something they're familiar with although Hayato Jun's style and yours aren't quite the same." No, Hayato Jun had the rough aggressive style that appealed to those women and men that were looking for something more manly...maybe even a bit macho. Hayato Jun had that look. But Ryuu was more of a wild child style that appealed to teens and various young women who wanted an unbridled experience.

"I think you'll do better with Team 2. They're experienced and they've got a good handle on sound and special effects. If you hadn't made this decision to go solo now, I might have assigned them to Azriel since Team 3 is currently a mess. But considering he's already deep into fixing the issues of Team 3, I think I'll let him continue doing so. Gives him good work experience for the future." said Izo with a thoughtful grin knowing that was his plan all along. Azriel had to learn the ropes the hard way. It was the only real way to understand the business side and the music side of the industry.

"Liked Hayato?...Mm...well he was a likable sort when he wasn't throwing attitude." Izo said with a wise smirk as he picked up his coffee and too another sip, "I had plenty of good times with him. He was a good drinking buddy outside the work place. At times, we had similar tastes in things..." At least before he got too wise to the world.

"His funeral will be next Sunday at 10am. Since he had no family to speak of Smash would normally step in and pay for the funeral expense and tithe the shrine but since the body was accidentally cremated by the hospital; the hospital has stepped in to make amends and is paying for most of the service except for the security. Hayato's death has already been reported to the various news agencies and will be announced with my statement this morning. In fact, it's probably already broadcasting." he said with a slight air of somberness to his breath as he glanced at the flat panel that was dark on the wall.

Izo had mixed feelings about the whole affair in general. He hated losing money, he also hated the fact that he lost a fine talent to death. But Hayato Jun also was loosing his edge. The man had become a wimp in many senses of the word - lost his hunter instinct. God knows how that happened. But Hayato Jun probably was better off dead.

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:51 am

User Image

"They accidentally what?!" Ryuukaze nearly knocked over his coffee cup. Of course, nobody had told him, and he doubted anyone else had been informed either.

"Oh man...s**t. Have you told Shou and...and Naoko? Kami-sama...what kind of idiot manages to accidentally cremate someone?! Nobody had the chance to say their final goodbyes...nobody was there for the cremation! There was no ceremony or anything?!" the star was obviously pissed. He couldn't imagine how Naoko and Shou, or, god help him, Sai, would react to this piece of news.

Then again...he wasn't sure if it would even matter to them. He didn't know what to think about anyone anymore. Who was real, and who was fake? Who was good or bad? Who was lying or truthful?

Screw it...what could he do about it anyway...not a damn thing.

Sighing, he let himself fall back in his chair.

"What a mess, ne?" he laughed at the absurdity of it all.

"Alright...I'll get together with team 2 in a week. Until then, I'm gonna just work on my own thing and get it all prepped for production. It's about time I release a solo album again. I should have enough work to release one by now, I just have to put it all together properly. Do you want me to tell Shou-san that I won't be working with him regularly anymore? Or will you have somebody else handle that?"

Honestly...he really didn't want to deal with that right now. He didn't want to deal with a lot of things...

He could really stand to just go knit a coaster right now.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:44 am
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Yeah I think I had the same reaction minus the coffee cup." Izo handed Ryuu a small napkin to clean up the dribbles that made it over the edge.

"Well, no, I didn't figure that Shou or Naoko-kun needed that sort of information right now. Shou has NHK right now and a full week of other interviews. Naoko-kun, mmm....Well, do either of them really know what Hayato wanted after he passed as far how to handle the body? Telling them about it really doesn't change the fact that this happened. And why add another burr to the issue?" He set down his coffee and got up from the desk to walk over and look out across Tokyo.

"He'll have his ceremony. Like I said, the service will be at a shrine. People can say their good bye there." Izo said as he crossed his arms behind him as he felt the sun hitting his skin.

"Sounds like a plan. I'll have the staff informed that you're taking over Team 2 in a week. And as for Shou, I'll deal with it. I'm sure that he'll get it as soon as the news of your take over of Team 2 is announce but I'll give him a call. I have a feeling he's always figured you'd go your own way eventually. Solo artists are never really satisfied being back up for anyone." he said as he turned away from the large window looking back to Ryuukaze.

"So is there anything else you need while you're here? You can take that poster of yourself if you'd like. I've got cases of them waiting on the docks right now below going back to the printer. Unless you want your fans to see this new look before you hit the stage." Izo said with a chuckle under his breath. The pink was...way too vivid in his opinion. Maybe the other colors would work for a costume but pink and yellow hair...mm...that was a bit much. However, then again, Shou did some crazy things too...But Izo preferred traditional style for himself. Pink was a girl's color afterall.

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:16 pm
(((OOC: No idea. We're only moving down the street... mainly cause the a** who rents us this place wouldn't pay to fix the plumbing and we're tired of paying to fix things almost every month... especially when he's jacking up the rent from $800 to $1K in August. When you rent, the renter is supposed to pay to fix stuff. Apparently according to him, you can't put toilet paper down the toilet... When I heard that I thought, "What is this? Boarder Mexico?!" (because we used to eat at this place just over the boarder and they had signs in the bathroom telling you to put all toilet paper in the trash can... I miss their food...).
The new place is $1.5K a month but that includes paid electric, trash, DishTV, etc. Basically all bills paid. And since we're paying almost always over $300 a month here for electric, we figure those bills alone will make up the extra $500. My dad has to talk to him about moving our HughesNet dish over there though. In other news, there IS a tower being built nor far away for internet BUT it'll take a little time for it to be built. We're figuring it'll take about 3-6 months for us to have the credit and such to get a loan for an actual house (and I keep pushing for a house in Victoria or Cuero because living in the country SUCKS hehehe) so I can deal with Hughes-a**-Net for a little while longer.
But I'll have a cellphone this weekend thankfully. Getting this pay-as-you-go phone is only $45 a month for unlimited everything and my dad gets a $30 a month card for his which gives him 1,000 minutes/1,000 texts. Right now for our AT&T home phone line and his cell we pay $120 a month, but doing it this way we'll only be paying $75 a month (just paying for the two cells) so we'll be saving money there too.
Course we have to get storage rooms which I'm about to set up right now... so I just wanted you to know that I've read all the posts and I'll reply to them after I get the storage units set up (those'll run us about $190 a month for 1 10x10 climate controlled unit and 1 10x30 normal unit together... and we need storage since the place we're moving into is completely furnished), mover prices checked out, and deviled eggs made (oh and a load of laundry moved). I was reading posts while I drank coffee hehehe.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:39 pm
(OOC: I think Dish TV has internet service so check at their website and enter your zip to see if maybe you can get that rather than taking Hughes crap internet with you. Either way things sound nicer there.

I'm looking forward to your cellphone! LOL. Sounds like a good savings all around and a healthier place to live. But if it is fully furnished your dogs won't be able to run all over the furniture and on your bed I'm guessing. You'll probably have to make some adjustments there so you don't have them wrecking things.

Glad to hear you're getting into a better place even if it is only temporary before finding a real home. I hope you go to a larger city to....because you're current home is too far into the boonies.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:40 pm

User Image

"Yeah...you're right. I guess I'm just overthinking things. It's just...well, Naoko, Shou, and I were probably the closest friends Hayato had. Maybe I'm taking his passing a little harder than I need to...all this worrying isn't good for me." the star sopped up the coffee droplets with the napkin Matsumoto had handed him.

"I agree, though. It is what it is...no need to stir things up with anyone." Ryu stood, tossing the used napkin into the trash.

"Oh...heavens no...I'd rather that not get released to anyone...ever. Pink doesn't suit me. I might wear something like that for a special occasion, but even then, probably only as a joke. God...I look like an Easter egg...." he chuckled, then reached out, putting his hand on Azriel's photo.

"Azriel-san looks so damn cute in purple, though! I think this would actually work for him...but a guy that cute can pull off anything he chooses. Man...I wish I could pull off those tall boots like he wears...it'd just make me look like the Goblin King from Labyrinth, though." he commented, envying the man's long legs and pretty, pretty face. Well...he wasn't sure if it was more envy, or attraction. Azriel was a weird one, but he was also quite a looker.
If only the puppy knew how crazy the bat really was, he might not look upon him so fondly.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:58 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Look...celebrate the man's life as it was not his death as it is. His music will live on. Just as your music will live on past you. It's not when you go, it's what you do before you go." Izo pointed out because from his own empire building, he knew if he left the world today, he could say upon high that he made his life worth living. Even if he were the King of Hell....But it was indeed better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

He laughed heartily as the star joked about his hair, "You're probably right, Pink would be best left to the girls. But you could do it on breast cancer awareness day as a temporary color. I'm sure that the women would flock to your side for that." he mused as the young man looked over the posters of Azriel. "Mm....Azriel is a dark beauty that prefers his blacks...but I'll tell him how you feel about this new look. Maybe you should meet him one day. He's a very hard worker." Izo grinned and picked up one of the posters. "Purple is the color of Kings and Noblemen...It's really more Shou's thing but I do agree that from a kawaii perspective Azriel could pull it off." Yes, Purple was the color of Kings...and Noblemen, a color Izo wanted Azriel to grow into.

The thought of teasing Azriel about the new look though crossed Izo's mind. Maybe he should keep a few of these posters just to give the young star a different flavor for the public he joked to himself as he set down the sheets. "Goblin King? Well everyone has their own style but you know, you should consider an updated look with your new solo career part 2. Shou's style changes like the wind so I can't put him out as a good example. But an update would do you good. Give your fans something new and interesting to expect from you. And maybe you should take a cue from Shou in regards to twitter. The man talks to his fans far more than me...I swear. But he keeps them wanting more. You need to promote yourself. If you need help setting things up, Ishihara's staff can help you. I expect you can talk to him about that when you work out all the things you need to get this new solo career on fire."

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:48 pm

User Image

"He didn't get time enough to do what he had the potential to do, though..." Ryuukaze lamented, "But I know what you mean. At least he left behind something. More than some, that's for sure."

"Yeah...I think purple would look good on him..." the violinist nodded, kind of absently. He was thinking a thousand thoughts at once, it felt like. Jun gone...move on...pink for girls...Azriel...update his own look.

That last one, though....perhaps Izo was on to something. When one entered a new phase of their life, wasn't it common for them to change their look? He'd pretty much kept his hair and style the same for...ages! The bossman was right...he could stand to change things up a bit.Might even make him feel better!

"You're right, sir. I need to change. Is there a stylist you'd recommend or should I just go find one and tell them to have a heyday?" the star laughed.

"And I'll go ahead and make a Twitter account. I've been avoiding it for too long, but I agree, what better way to make the fans feel connected, and up my sales and ratings?"

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:16 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Some people never get the chance to even get to 1/2 of their potential so you should be happy he got part way. You can always see where he could have gone...will never be but I think it's better to recall where he had been. Then strive to surpass it." Izo said with a tilt of his head. "You can't live in the past." Of course, Izo still did at times...in some ways. He was a hypocrite at least in one area of his life.

"Mm...a stylist. Well, There's one that Azriel is using..." He walked back to the desk and wrote down a number and a name then handed it to Ryuu. "I think he does a good job. I'd offer Shou's stylist but from what I know the man goes to a variety of them. Obviously considering his various extensions and styles I'm guessing he's got a new flavor of stylist every month even if he doesn't change his fashion designer." Izo said with a roll of his eyes.

"Change the look, update the clothes...get yourself cleaned up and fresh for your fans. But make sure you stay true to the vision in your head and don't let these stylists and designers control your concept completely. Let them advise and you make the choices. As for the clothes, the Smash designers probably can give you a good start. Azriel is using them as well right now. Although there's been a cry for him to use Shou's designer. But of course, Shou won't give out names. Probably have to corner him one day when that designer is with him in order to get the opportunity to see if he'll take on another client. Designers are a fickle moody bunch so be cautious...they can make or break your look." he grumbled just a little as he finished his cigar and tapped it out on the ash tray.

"And as for twitter...get on it, Ryuukaze-kun. You're young and vibrant so show your fans that side of you. Don't become an old man before your time. Now I should probably tell you to get going before this old man drops the ball on all these reports." Izo said as he shooed the younger star out of his office.

"Send me a photo of your new look once you're done letting them work you over!" Izo called out with a slight chuckle before he closed his office door. Good conversation overall. Ryuukaze was almost too naive for the business but seemingly a good boy Izo thought as he sat back down and dreaded all the paper work ahead before he could watch Shou's performance on NHK.

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:25 pm
(((OOC: No actually he's perfectly fine with the dogs doing whatever. Course the problem is the beds are both doubles so we have to have them sleep in crates anyway at night cause there's no room (except Guen... she's special so she gets to bunk with me, haha). Plus everything's tile so yay!!! I miss having all tile floors... so much easier to clean weekly! As for Dish's internet... I think we tried to have it before but we couldn't here for some reason... I don't remember the reason. I think mainly because it was like twice as expensive or something... -goes to look- Yeah it would have to be through Wild Blue... which means we'd then have the installation fee... equipment fee... and probably another 1-2 year contract to sign... PLUS an additional $200 to HughesNet to break out of our current contract. WAY too big a price hassle. And I know Dish offers other internet options but NONE of the High Speed Internet providers work in this area because it's a wooded valley. It's have to be satellite.)))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"It should be no problem to spin it into a Ryu-exaggerated form of a European greeting kiss, sir." You spoke confidently, planning on doing just that, provided the star wanted to go that route.

He could spin it any way he wanted and if the violinist wasn't committed to the spin, then it would obviously all fall apart in the end anyway.

Ishihara moved his laptop carefully, mindful of his arm and leg, and somehow kept jostling down to a minimum. "Yes I realize the constraints of science. When I have the information, it will be directly forwarded to you. As for #2's assignment... I can't express how sorry I am that you must rely on him. I don't expect to be on your wonderful list any time soon, Matsumoto-san. So I shall just keep trying to do my best from where I am right now. You've more than ample reason to be pissed at me... and for that I do apologize deeply, sir."

But no, there was nothing further and so once Ishihara had hung up the phone, he set right to work.

It wasn't too long later that Ryuukaze would have received a text message on his phone that asked if a meeting between them could be arranged, perhaps over lunch, so they could discuss the PR side of what he'd accidentally done.

(((OOC: To be completely honest, I had actually decided to spin it in the European Kiss direction when I posted for You the last time, hahaha!

Oh but Anichan, don't worry about hurrying along from Izo's office to get to Ishihara. We need Ryu stalled/distracted for a while so the others can catch up anyway.)))

Akihiko smirked, crossing one leg over the other comfortably. "Appearances, Michi-kun, are important in this business. If Chiyou-kun really did pick a winner here, then we want the man to think we've the money to back him up if we really and truly think he's worth the offer. Besides... a high end place means less need for security... which we'd have to pay for... or rent out an entire place. Since I've come here before, I'm well known enough that the proprietor isn't going to be calling the media down on my head."

To the young tiger, money was important... and just as the old tiger before him, keeping or saving face was just as important as the money.
If you could afford it.

"The loan from MeKA is for Ohayou." Narcissus added, picking up one of the bottles of water on the table and cracking the top. "Not for me. My money is tied up in you and myself right now for the main part. The loan is to help cover the corporate and personnel expenditures and salaries." he sighed slightly, taking a sip of the water. "As to my physical health... in the mornings I'm tired. I chalk it up to the medication I'm taking but it's really hard to get me going in the morning. However my daily energy level is about the same... I'm eating properly... hell I'm making Ruki eat properly for once." the musician laughed softly at that.

Izzy and his tv dinners... rolleyes

"Personally I think Yuuji's worrying too much... but there's a lot riding on these three shows so I can see why he's worried." Akihiko added, capping the water bottle and setting it back on the table... just as the door to the room opened.

"Sorry we're late." Takagi spoke, entering and holding the door open for Suzaku. "Narcissus-san, Tanaka-san, this is Suzaku-san. Suzaku-san, this is Narcissus-san and Tanaka-san." Yuuji did the quick introductions, knowing that he just needed to step out of the way.

Blue eyes leveled on Suzaku for a moment, and there was an unreadable element behind that gaze.
Standing, Akihiko made a slight bow, not exactly perfectly formal but enough of a greeting to get by, before sitting back down and resuming his comfortable position.

"Yuuji tells me you've got the approval of the 'kid'." Narcissus spoke coolly, his voice perfectly devoid of anything that might be acceptance or rejection at all. "I'm eager to see why Chiyou-kun vouched for you so readily."

"It's not you biting that I'm worried about. It's you draining my dry." Nakai teased back, playfully kicking out with his leg and knocking Chiyou's foot off the window.

It was almost like an adult quietly getting onto a kid for doing something naughty.

The blond stretched his arms up, fingers pressing against the roof of the car as he rolled his shoulders. "Well we'll get you some vitamins and iron... maybe I should be feeding you liver instead of a burger..." he said with a wink.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:17 pm

User Image

~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

Taking the number, Ryu nodded and smiled.

"Thanks for everything, boss." the violinist said.

"I'll be careful of letting the stylists go too too crazy, but I do want to try something different. I'll be sure to send you a picture as soon as it's done. If you think it looks bad, then it can easily be changed." he began heading toward the door, feeling a bit better after having talked over things a little.

As soon as he left the office, he got on the phone with the designer and, seeing as they were free at the moment, headed straight to them.

After being measured, fluffed, dyed, painted, and dressed, Ryuukaze thought he'd found a look that would work for him. The color of his hair was pretty bold, but it matched his eyes, and he rather liked that. If anything, he looked even more like an akuma now, though perhaps a more modern one.

Three hours after leaving the spider's office, the star had the stylist snap a picture of him, and he texted it straight to Matsumoto-san with the words, "What do you think?"

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games