Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:51 pm
"Yeah...I do have a busy..." but then Kou almost choked as well as he saw the news. For a moment, he just sat there trying to swallow the granola. Then afterwards his jaw dropped as they replayed the kiss over and over. "That's US!" he coughed over and over until it finally stopped.

"Oh crap....I saw someone take photo...but I didn't know someone took video. Great! Just great! I'll never be able to go back to that izakaya. Are they going to be looking for me? Oh man the people at the school....they're going to see this." fretted Kou not even really sure what to do. Should he stay home? Go to school? Wear a wig and try to avoid being recognized for awhile. Maybe he'd be safe at his job because he always wore costumes and wigs anyway.

" Yeah...I guess you probably do need to go to the studio..." For a moment, Kou held his head in his hands trying to fathom what just happened. "Hahahah...what a way to get my 15 seconds of fame. They all think I'm your boyfriend." That wasn't what Kou had expected and certainly wasn't ready for. What was he suppose to do? Get angry? Be ok with it? Well it was just a kiss, he could explain it off....Right? It was just a moment of friendliness...right? Although Kou hadn't been quite ready to tell the whole world that he was Bi....But now, EVERYONE knew.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:02 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Look...this is my fault...so I need to do something to fix it." Ryu knelt down in front of Kou and looked him in the eye.

"Do you want me to get a guard for you? Have someone, you know, just keep an eye on things? And...I'll explain everything. It was me, not you. I just...did that. It was just...just a friendly hello, and nothing more, right?" he tried to smile, but his eyes were nervous. Because he'd been so hell bent on stupidity, he'd wound up hurting Kou. Maybe he was just doomed to hurt anyone he ever came in contact with. Lovers, friends, anyone.

"I'm so, so sorry, Kou..." the violinist looked away, his crimson eyes watering heavily as though he were about to cry.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:00 pm
Kou shook his head and looked back at Ryuu, "How are you going to fix it? I mean...will they believe you if you explain it? Do you really think I need a body guard??" Kou was pretty much uncertain of what he was suppose to be doing. This was the first time he ever had been on TV in a scandal.

"Good thing you're not dating someone....or they'd probably want to bite my head off about now." he sighed in relief. Little did Kou know that there really was someone else in Ryuu's life. But all the information he had was that Ryuu was single. Not like he'd know anything different.

His shoulders slumped a little but then saw Ryuu's puppy dog sad look and he pulled himself together. This really was a mess but he had to try to not let the crazy go to his head. So he smiled and hid his own worry before saying, "Hey...can it really be that bad. I mean do you really think I'm going to need a bodyguard? I'm sure that things like this pop up and disappear time and time again. Hah...but just don't go kissing your friends in public anymore unless you're really dating."

"Look..." he pulled a kleenex from the table close by and reached over and wiped Ryuu's face, "No use crying about it. It happened, we can't turn back time and well people are going to ask questions so you're going to have to probably stand strong and answer them. Yeah...I know you're sorry....You weren't really thinking when you walked in and kissed me. You've calmed down since then. Not sure what's been on your mind and you don't have to tell me. But you need to work out whatever it is. And well, you're welcome to come back over any time. Just don't bring the media." He said as he got the last bit of water from Ryuu's face then crushed the kleenex and tossed it across the room in to a trash bin.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:33 am

User Image

"I...I don't know..." the vocalist admitted. He didn't know, really. How was he supposed to know what would or wouldn't happen? Either it could be a huge deal and Kou could be overrun by fans and paparazzi, or things could fizzle out and nobody care. At least he wasn't Shou, or else things would seriously be crazy.

Then again, Shou was known for being decadent and out there...if he randomly kissed somebody, then it would be easily explained away in one of the man's fantasies...

That got the violinist thinking, though...
He had kissed Shou one time...and Shou had just explained it away. The peacock had blamed it on him having a few too many drinks, and just generally being silly.
So...it would only stand to reason that Ryu might just up and kiss someone at random, especially if he had been drinking.

He hadn't been, prior to them meeting up. Not for a while, at least. Still, there were pictures of him drinking beer with Kou. He'd explain it away with booze and his personality. Easy enough!

The mention of him dating someone caused him to flinch, though. Oh...oh god...Naoko. Naoko would surely see this, if he hadn't already! Just how the hell was that going to work out, now, because Naoko would view Kou as having broken them up...when that wasn't at all the case!

"I wish I knew how to be less of an idiot..." Ryu whispered, looking down as Kimura wiped away his tears.

"Sometimes I wish I weren't famous, you know? I can't do anything...can't mess up or be silly without being scrutinized, without bringing all my drama to everybody else's life. But...you're right. I need to work out...things. I'm sorry I dragged you into my craziness. I need to go..." the star stood and squeezed Kou's hand as both a thank you and a goodbye, then walked right out of the apartment and straight to his car.

Thankfully, there were no fans or media to be seen. He and Kou were safe, at the moment.

Pulling out his cell phone, he powered the device on and placed a call.

"Tsubaki..." he began as he got an answer.

"I saw...so what do you need me for?" she huffed.

"Just...watch after him, until things blow over. I doubt there will be any real trouble from paparazzi or fans...but..."

"But Naoko, right?"

"Yeah..." the violinist let his head fall onto the steering wheel.

"And what exactly do you think the wisp of a pianist s going to do about it?" the woman chuckled, obviously thinking that Minamoto was overreacting.

"There's a lot I haven't really told you..."

After a lengthy explanation as to Naoko's condition, and a lengthy cursing out by Tsubaki for not having called her in to deal with things sooner, the two settled on things. Ryu would deal with Naoko, and she would watch Kimura Kou from a distance until things got settled, but only because she followed orders, despite the stupidity of the person giving them, sometimes.

After driving home, Ryu sat outside in his car for a while, the sun finally rising to a decent morning height. He'd have to go in, eventually, so he may as well do it now...

Opening his door, the violinist slipped inside and began to creep through the house until he made his way to the bedroom and opened the door...

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:15 am
"Yeah, I think every star says that at one point or another. But if you didn't love your music, you'd not be doing it...right? And you're not an idiot, you're just being you. Maybe when this all dies down, you can come back and visit and finish up your coasters." he said with a smile as the star squeezed his hands.

Kimura Kou watched as Ryuu left and wondered if the man would ever return. Somehow he had his doubts. At least for now. In some ways, Kou wondered if Ryuu had really been looking for 'Grell' last night rather than Kimura Kou. Someone a bit more crazy and free...someone Kou could cosplay quite well. But in real life, he still was only himself, a hard working young man that had a few dreams probably more realistic than superstar status but still dreams of his own.

He sighed and got up from his bean bag and looked at the empty bowls. He had this feeling that there was someone else in Ryuu's life. Why else would the man have flinched when he mentioned that? He didn't have to ask...it was better not to ask.

Then he wondered if Ryuu had met with him just because he had wanted to cheat on his partner. That would make more sense, Kou thought. The sudden call out of the nowhere, the quick kiss on the lips, the flirtation....the personal questions about his habits with the customers. Everything pointed to a man looking to score.

But then something must have changed. Maybe Ryuu realized that Kou wasn't Grell. Or maybe he just felt guilty... Or maybe Kou just wasn't Grell enough for him....

Now that the apartment was empty, Kou kicked the bean bag chair a little frustrated. Because this hadn't been the first time that someone had desired a well cosplayed personality over his own.

But then again....Some of the conversation seemed genuine enough. Ryuu did seem to enjoy making a coaster. That seemed real. However, Kimura Kou really had no time to think about the matter. He needed to get ready for class and get on with his real life.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:45 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo smirked with a cigar between his lips, a towel around his neck from the hot shower minutes before. "Well well, appears Ryuukaze is stepping up his game a little. Cute young man. I think I know where he works."

Hitting the button on his phone, he dialed up Ishihara You. It was early but he guessed his infirmed #1 was up...or SHOULD be up. When the phone was finally answered, Izo chuckled. "I'm sure you saw the recent news. The kid works for a Butler Cafe. I've sent you the address to your phone. Add him to your list of to dos. I want to know whats up. Appears like Ryuukaze-kun is playing the field a little...finally. At least that puts him in the news. Not sure its the best publicity considering his female fans but that's yours to figure out isn't it, Ishihara-kun?"

He waited for the response as other thoughts drifted through his head.

Since the last mess with You, Izo wasn't giving the man much room to breath. Usually he'd let the man go about his own thing but right now, Izo was still a wee bit pissed with You. It made his hair bristle at times to think about how much of a mess had been created and how much it had cost only leading to very little information. With the exception of a small package...one he couldn't just snatch away right now.

Even now, #2's investigation was producing few leads. But Izo had to admit that the Doctor's assassin was a terrifying hunter. So far his investigation had at least discovered that the hired help were mercenaries from Korea. However, once the investigation slipped into the North side, things got a bit dicey. Money was harder to trace since all of it was in cash. That at least gave Izo a few ideas of what enemies to rule out unless one of them had won the lottery. However, that still meant there were several other possibilities and he hadn't ruled out Go Records but so far from what Izo had seen of Go Records movements, it didn't seem to add up.

Goshiro was a hard core business man but his spread of business was much further than the music industry. Although, Izo couldn't rule him out. Goshiro was a crafty man just like his father. Goshiro senior was a tough b*****d of rivals and it probably was a good thing he was the eldest because certainly Izo had not wanted to step into the hydra's nest when the old man was alive. Things probably would have been different had Goshiro senior still been around. Izo might have been more wary about trying to take over Ohayou.

On the other side of his thoughts, there sat MeKA. Ishi Rukuro...the quiet one of the Ishi pair but the far more dangerous....if he were in Japan. He wondered if Rukuro could be responsible. It wasn't completely inconceivable that the man had a hand in the incidences going on. Izzy Lucky became that noted pawn that now held a Queen's position. And of course that Queen right now was courted by Ohayou's court. Which meant MeKA probably had a stake in Ohayou somewhere. Something that he doubted Aki would like at all....but Aki was on his way out sadly. And that thought depressed Izo...His rival had been quite a man. His heir....sadly not even a worthy reflection.

But as for his own heir, Izo was feeling a small sense of growing pride. Still very much a fledgling and bound to make mistakes as he shed his skin, the small bat was making strides. Fortunately, Izo had time to groom the young man for his future. Something Aki could never accomplish with his own.

Izo turned as he spoke on the phone and looked at the photos upon the wall in his private home in Ginza. His fingers stroked across the glass as if he could touch the past... She really was quite a beauty...How he had loved...her.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:28 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

At 4:30 am, the rising sun had not even peeked over the edge of the horizon when Shou rose from his sleep. He was instantly to the shower and could already smell the coffee brewing. Yamada-san had arrived.

Izzy was already up and yawning stumbling out of the guest room and down the stairs to the smell of the coffee. As he walked in to the kitchen, Yamada-san placed a cup into his hands. "Good morning...." Izzy muttered for a moment but then as he sipped the brew his senses came online.

Even little Ko had sprouted up and poked his head out of his room after taking a quick shower himself. He raced downstairs in a t-shirt and shorts, to find the two men in the kitchen. "Did any one make breakfast?"

Seeing no one had yet, Ko started pulling out bowls and a big jug of milk. "We are going to have American Cereal!!" Climbing on a chair, he pulled out a couple boxes of cereal, Peanut Butter Crunch, Frosted Flakes and Coco Puffs.

"Whoa...." Izzy said as he looked at the boxes. "Did you pick those out? Ko-kun?"

"I DID!" Ko smiled brightly and poured a mix of each in his bowl

"He's going to be wired." Izzy said to Yamada as he walked over an filled his bowl with Coco-Puffs. "I'll join you in this sugary breakfast." Because Izzy doubted seriously that Akihiko would EVER buy this kind of cereal especially in this quantity.

"Shou should really read these labels." Yamada said with a sigh as he peered at the boxes then poured a bowl of the Frosted Flakes for himself.

Ko glanced up, "Uncle Shou doesn't have time for labels. He just asked if I would eat this. And I said yes."

Izzy laughed, "Well remember you get pancakes and other breakfast food later tonight for dinner after work so don't eat too much junk today, Ko."

"It's alright! I'll work it all off. I'm bachelor!" exclaimed Ko as he scarfed down the first few bites eagerly.

Yamada almost choked on his cereal at Ko's words, " Bachelor? Are you sure you didn't mean small boy or kid with a lot of energy?"

"No...Bachelor. They live freely without being tied down to a wife. I can eat what I want when I want. That's what I saw on TV last night!" pointed out Ko as he sucked down the cereal.

Izzy giggled realizing that the boy must have been watching a talk show, "Well, umm...you are a bachelor but even bachelors can eat well. Like Akihiko-niisan. He cooks good food all the time and he's not married."

"Oh..." Ko paused and thought about it. "Well I can cook too. I cook good things. But Uncle Shou can't cook that well and doesn't have time. So fast is better today. When Uncle Shou and I are home here, I'll cook dinner so he doesn't burn his hair on the stove."

"Burn....his hair on the stove?" Yamada closed his eyes and and sucked in air. "Ok...I'm going to hire him a chef. I know that before he never ate at home because of our schedule." A schedule that was still insane and Yamada had no idea how they were going to work things out with Ko but they'd have to figure it out! "But now that he's eating at home with you, I don't want him cooking his hair..."

Yamada could just imagine Shou cooking his long blond extensions on the stove without thinking about them as he tried to make food. Sai just wasn't around all the time to cook. Yamada knew that Sai could cook but Shou was a disaster akin to Izzy Lucky in the kitchen.

"Wait...a Chef? Why?" said Shou as he walked into the kitchen. He was dressed in jeans but shirtless with a mask over his eyes and nose.

"Because, You are not going to cook your extensions on the stove. That's why. Mister as bad in the kitchen as your boat partner here." returned Yamada as he pointed between the two of them with a spoon.

"Hey!! I'm not so bad. I made...Cake!" Izzy puffed as he ate his cereal.

"I'm not that bad either. I made Pancakes!" huffed Shou as he poured his bowl.

"As I've been told, the Cake was originally going to be Microwaved until Hayato-san took over. And lets see, Ko-kun here actually did most of the pancake cooking and mixing even though Narcissus-san was guiding you on the phone! Good lord. I need to send you both to cooking school! I'm surprised Narcissus hasn't already set you up with a class, Lucky-san." commented Yamada as he took a few bites of his own cereal.

Both Star and Manager looked at each other thinking that maybe cooking school would be a Marvelous idea together!

Yamada paused then looked up from his bowl slowly and caught the gleam in their eyes and became a little fearful. "Oh no...no no...You both don't have time for that right now."

"But imagine the publicity...Hamu..." Shou said with a mischievous grin.

Yamada frowned only imagining how much it was going to cost and who would be doing it....and where....god...He should have known to keep his mouth shut! Now the star and the manager were filled with stupid IDEAS.

"It would be titled...Cooking with Shou...." Izzy said softly..."We could broadcast it..."

"Shut up and eat!" Yamada scolded and everyone laughed!

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:47 pm
(((OOC: Okay because we need to move Koy and Suzaku etc along, I'm not having Naoko reach Shou's yet because they're on the next day already.
Sorry I've been MIA. I was super sick... stomach bleh. I think I ate some bad chicken. ALSO we're moving into another rent house for a while, one that isn't a health hazard so my posts won't be all over the place but I'll try to do it once a day at least.
ALSO we should be getting a 2nd pay-as-you-go phone so I'll be able to send you guys texts really soon. Much easier way to finally get in touch with me, haha!)))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But when Ryuukaze opened up his bedroom door... Naoko was gone.

In fact, he'd gotten up SUPER early, showered, dressed, eaten breakfast, and then just left.

Of course the pianist had seen the news... and he wasn't happy in the least about it. But there was nothing Naoko could do right now, and calling Ryu would only destroy the day that he new was coming.

Right this moment, his priority needed to be Ko-kun... and so called a cab and headed out to Shou's.
No way in hell he'd use a SMASH driver alone...

"Room for four."
"How long, sir?"
"No limit. We'll also need four Asahi too start with... then four shot glasses... and a bottle of Suntory Pure Malt Yamazaki Whisky."
Akihiko didn't need to prove he could foot the bill... because the man behind the counter at the somewhat upscale karaoke bar knew who the musician was.

He and Michi were lead to a rather spacious karaoke room and were told that the drinks would arrive shortly.
"So..." the young Koyasu said, falling into a comfy armchair rather than a sofa. "We're going to meet this new recruit that Yuuji says Chiyou-kun's gone bananas for. AND since I did promise you karaoke tonight, Michi-kun... I hope the addition of two more isn't a problem."

Dressed in something casual yet comfortable, with Nikki's magic woven into his hair thankfully, Akihiko wasn't forced to wear a hat this time around. His choice of dress; very dark form fitting boot cut jeans, a grey long-sleeved somewhat thin sweater, black boots, hidden mostly by the legs of the jeans themselves, and a long black coat trimmed in black and grey fur. The coat, of course, now resided on the back of his chair.

Takagi filed everything away to report to Akihiko later. Of course a wonderful little app on Yuuji's ipad was recording their entire conversation... but Suzaku wouldn't see nor notice that.

"Yes well dislike of Matsumoto-san seems to be shared by most people not under his employ. As for Goshiro-san being a coward... I wouldn't quite say that. He's simply playing it safe. No harm there." Yuuji spoke calmly, not a single word that Suzaku said having seemed to phase him.

With what Yuuji knew of Izo... it's no wonder why even accusations of murder didn't cause the man to bat an eyelash.

"In the event that Ohayou does hire you, Suzaku-san... you'll have to be sure to keep such opinions to yourself." Yuuji continued as the driver pulled up to what seemed to be a rather expensive Karaoke bar. He couldn't help but roll his eyes. "Of course Narcissus-san would pick somewhere extravagant... good thing it's his own money he's playing with for drinks tonight."

Getting out of the car, Yuuji showed Suzaku the way into the building, and then they were shown to the proper room where both Narcissus and Michi waited.

"If you write a song about jam... I'll bop you on the head. Baaaka..." Nakai shook his head, laughing slightly at the very idea!
Spicy Marmalade....

The blond sighed, leaning his head back against the seat, seemingly drained from the long hours. "Maybe you're becoming a vampire... or a cannibal... or some sort of oni?" he teased with a half smirk, opening one eye to glance at Chiyou beside him. "Am I going to have to buy a steak to defend myself, just in case?"

You had been awake from an early hour that morning... oddly enough. He was working, via laptop, on a few DNA tests that he hoped to explain to Izo later when he received the results.

But when the spider himself called with another bit to add to his ever expanding list of things to get done... Ishihara figured to give him the news right then if possible.

"Matsumoto-san... yes I had seen the news earlier. I'll arrange to speak with the worker privately later today. I'll also make inquiries with Ryuukaze-san as well, just to gather as much information as possible. I think I can spin the kiss quite nicely to the female fans if they don't buy into the obvious BL right away." he said, pulling up a few emails on his laptop as he spoke, the phone cushioned between his good shoulder and his ear. "Also, I've asked the Doctor to has his boys run a DNA comparative analysis between the DNA we have on the package and that of Ko. So the results should, hopefully, be in by tonight."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:10 pm
Sadness sinks, and look, the night comes to an end.

User Image

"I'm not one to go spouting conspiracy theories to just anybody, Takagi-san, but I figured if anyone would possibly understand, it would be someone in your position..." Suzaku leveled his gaze at the man, giving Yuuji a look that only seemed to ask for some sign that they were on the same page here.

"Narcissus-sama is paying with his money?" the blond asked, seeming as though he were awestruck to be treated to something so "cool", though he wasn't by any means going all "starstruck". He was just...excited. At least, that was the impression he gave.

Once they had been led to the room, the "newbie" vocalist took a deep breath and bit his lip, waiting for the introductions to begin as if he were afraid to address Narcissus and....Michi!?....first.

He almost faltered when he saw the physical therapist sitting there...but he held steady. Such a delicious, delectable man...Suzaku couldn't help but slightly lick his lips as his mind thought about...but no. That was neither here nor there. He was Suzaku, and he was on a mission. That was that.

Let's go searching for you
-----------------------------------------------------------

And your warmth, in a world yet unseen.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:16 pm
(OOC: So when are you starting your move? Maybe closer to better internet access? Or are you going to have to wait a few weeks to get the internet installed??)

Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

When Michi looked around he felt a little nervous because this place had to be a bit more than they should be spending right now. "Isn't this a little expensive?" Michi said when they were finally alone as he looked around the very spacious room. "I mean...sure it's your money but...didn't Ishi-san just get a loan for well...everything?"

Michi was being a wee bit conservative because he knew money was tight. But his clothes didn't seem to be that way considering Nikki had a part in their creation. White fur collared coat and that draped over his butt with a comfortable blue thinner sweater underneath that showed off his well formed chest once he took off the coat. The jeans were black and his shoes were also black and square cut at the toe with thin trim of blue was in the thread that bound them together.

He pulled off his coat and tossed it over a chair then sat down and picked up a book. "I guess I don't mind meeting a possible new recruit...and the other person...is Takagi-san...right?" His eyes fell to the thick book and he started going through the pages wanting to get his songs picked out prior to the arrival of the others.

Somehow he had to relax but that wasn't happening so he figured he'd talk about a few important things before the others arrived, "So...tell me how you're feeling lately, I'm suppose to get you ready for the show. The therapist in me says that you need to take it easy but I know you can't really do that right now. So, I'm asking you to give me some ideas of where your at and what I can do to help you so the 3 nights of shows at the club go smoothly as possible." Michi was a little frank about this but he knew that if Akihiko collapsed on the stage things wouldn't look good for any of them in the future.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:30 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"I'm gonna write a song about it just because you told me not to...." Hideki snickered, propping a foot up on the car door like the bad kid he was.

"Nah, I don't think I'm turning into any crazy demon or oni or any of that stuff. I just need to start taking vitamins, probably. Maybe I need to get my blood checked...I've been feeling kinda off lately, especially in the mornings. Real groggy and sometimes a little nauseated. I must be lacking something. I know I had problems with low iron as a kid. Ishi used to make me take supplements, so it's probably that. That...or by some weird miracle you managed to get me pregnant." Chiyou snorted, he laughed so hard, kicking his foot against the door lightly.

"Nah...don't go buy a stake...even if I turned into a vampire, I promise I won't bite...too terribly hard..."

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Naoko was...gone. Not even a note left behind. Nothing.

He'd seen, hadn't he? He knew...hell, he'd woken up alone! That in and of itself was a huge blow!

God...could he screw up any worse? He was going about this all wrong, now he was surely going to pay...

For a moment, he contemplated just lying down in his bed and calling it a day. It could only go downhill from here...but then he smelled that smokey smell again...the one he had smelled the night before...

Before any weird s**t could happen, the violinist tore out of the house and jumped in his car. At least at the studio there would be other people around, and if he did go crazy, well, somebody could get him some damn help.

Once he got to SMASH, Ryuukaze was fairly resigned to the direction things were bound to go in. First thing was first...he had to talk to his boss.

Outside of Izo's office, the star spoke to the secretary to see if Matsumoto would see him on such short notice, given the nature of what he had done.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:55 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Alright, glad to know you're on it, Ishihara-kun."
he answered as he listened to the various things that You planned to do. "Good, I want it spun in a positive direction."

But then the other project was mentioned and he considered his thoughts," DNA takes awhile to process so don't be surprised if the Doctor doesn't have that to you right away. He's talent but even he has to deal with the constraints of science." He flicked his cigar ash in to an ash tray and then said, "#2 should be in town by the end of the week. His trail went cold at the border of North and South Korea. Go figure. When he gets back I'm hooking him up with Shou for awhile as his personal...bodyguard. Don't get me wrong, Ishihara, I'd rather not be using #2 for this sort of work in the city but you're not quite capable of doing any of that right now. But this isn't to boost your ego....I'm still pissed." His words had a cold edge but nowhere near the venom of the previous day.

"Anything else before I hang up?" asked the Spider coolly as he lifted his cigar to his lips.

------------------

A couple hours later....

The secretary who was always at her desk bright and early called into the office and then asked if Izo would see Ryuukaze. The door buzzed and opened in greeting.

As soon as Ryuu walked inside, Izo looked up from a his laptop. Seemed like he was working on a few different things today. A poster of Azriel was unrolled on the desk and a few other promo items along with it. There was even a very sexy poster of Ryuukaze barely clad in his jeans on stage twirling a shirt in his finger tips. But...something was wrong with the image....his hair was a bright shade of....yellow and pink and his clothes were completely off color.

Izo glanced up from the laptop and pointed to the posters. "Yes, you're pink now. And vividly so. The printer is coming by to pick up these soon. Their mistake. Fortunately the Marketing department sent good files or I'd be downstairs making a bit of noise rather than here. We can't send these out. Even Azriel got....colorful." He stood up and looked and pulled up the normally black clad star that was a terrific shade of purple. "Think Azriel would get a kick out of this?" Overall, Izo seemed in good humor even though these were quite a mess. Maybe it was because it wasn't Smash's mess.

"So what brings you here to my office today? Maybe that really hot boy you kissed last night?" he said with a smirked then walked away from his desk and poured a cup of coffee from a pot that was sitting on a tray. He flipped over a second cup and poured Ryuu a cup then dropped sugar and cream into the cup before setting it in front of Ryuu.

"Well, have a seat and give me the news."

...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:36 pm

User Image

"Oh...oh wow..." Ryu looked at the images and their strange "technicolor".

"Man...maybe I should try pink in my hair..." he joked, "But Azriel-san looks soooooo kawaii in purple! You should show him!" the violinist smiled.

Then the question came. Why was he here? Huh...well, obviously the boss had the news already.

"Yeah...about that..." the star sat and nodded in thanks for the coffee, then took a sip of the creamy drink.

"Look...I'm really sorry for having done that. I know that it doesn't look good in the public eye, and...well...I was wondering what you'd have me do about it? There are several things I can say...but I'm not sure which or how. I know this makes things problematic for you and I really didn't mean to cause a stir. Please don't be angry..." the violinist sounded like a child begging his father not to punish him.

Truth be told, he really was rather afraid of what might happen if Matsumoto was angered. He could do any number of things to him...to Kou...or, god forbid, to Naoko...

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:06 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Kawaii? Mmm...might be amusing to to see his face when I tell him he looks...Kawaii in Purple." Ryuu's reaction did bring a smile to the older man and just the thought of the bat's face when he was displayed in purple might bring another smile to Izo lips later. Yes, that would be fun.

"But you in Pink hair...maybe not with the red eye look...but it is your image so you can talk to the stylists if it fits your upcoming album and tour." he chucked as he sipped his coffee.

"What I'd have you do about it? Mm...well you know you've been known as a ladies man so really that depends on you. How do you want to break things to your fans? I'm not angry but of course surprised. Like I'm sure all your fans are at the moment. He must mean a lot to you if your kissing him. Because I doubt that anyone in Japan would just walk up and kiss someone they hardly knew." he said revealing the aspect of the common Japanese thought. Japanese people were generally more conservative on the street at least during Izo's youth but those days were changing and more often today's youth did hold hands on the street. "Although I can say this does give you quite a bit of publicity and adds a little bad boy to your image. Not that you don't already do a hot show for the fans."

Overall, Izo seemed rather amused by the situation. Stars had these things occasionally pop up in their lives and he'd rather it be with someone like that butler than some high profile star from some other label. Besides, considering how badly Naoko was messing up having Ryuu take this turn couldn't be at a better time. Seemed like Naoko couldn't keep his mouth shut to save his soul...the boy was an idiot.

"It doesn't make things problematic for me, but it does change your image some. You know that if you come out to the public as bi or gay there will be fallout from various perspectives. Fans that assumed you always were, Fans that hoped you were...the BL crowd, And Fans who suddenly feel cut off from you because they always imagined being the one lucky enough to get you. Or at least they expected you to find some pretty girl they could all wish to be. I think you should work with Ishihara You to make sure you have the right spin to your image when the press starts asking you questions. You don't want to be a deer in caught in the headlights." Izo said slowly as he set down his coffee cup to pick up his cigar again.

Izo wasn't always a b*****d and this was one of those moments. Well Ryuu usually didn't try to go out of his way to tick him off like some people. "You don't have to be so apologetic. You're a man with needs even if you're a star. If you're not on the prowl for a good time at some point then you're destined to be one of those herbivore men they keep talking about on the news. I'm sure you don't want to be one of those right?"

...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:22 pm

User Image

"Well..." Ryu was blushing eight shades of red, both from embarrassment and the slight panic that was beginning to form inside him.

"You see...um...well...that guy...and...um...we aren't really close. I barely know him! And we only screwed once....NOT THAT THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS!" the star was waving his hands as if trying to erase his words from the air.

"Oh man...I'm sorry...I don't know why I said that...." he plopped his head down on the table, then picked it back up.

"But...I was just being silly. We're just friends. Can't we just say that to the public? That we're just friends?" Ryuukaze pleaded, his features betraying the desperation he felt deep down.

"I just don't want to hurt anyone...not him, not my fans, not myself...the company...anyone..." he sighed,closing his eyes and listening to what Izo had to say.

"Herbivore men? Well...no...I guess not...but..." the violinist seemed uncertain. If he wanted, Matsumoto could likely sway him in one direction or the other right now.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games