Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:57 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Glad you enjoyed the game, at least. ^__^

hey the excitement was a blast..it was a rush...would not have missed for anything....**laughing**

Anything?

There are more important things though. o.o

weeeelll the way my life is now I get to determine what is more important..one thing or another thing...

Indeed. But, you'd rank some things above pie-throwing, right? Doctor's stuff? Family stuff, maybe? @.@

weeeellll with they way our family is that would all depend on the time...we did go out to eat one night...but of course we left in plenty of time to get back...cause we don't really like eating a late dinner...of course doc stuff would have to come first for without them I would not still be here...gotta do what the docs say..**smiles**

Exactly. @.@

So you'd miss it for some things, which is good.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:05 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Anything?

weeeelll the way my life is now I get to determine what is more important..one thing or another thing...

Indeed. But, you'd rank some things above pie-throwing, right? Doctor's stuff? Family stuff, maybe? @.@

weeeellll with they way our family is that would all depend on the time...we did go out to eat one night...but of course we left in plenty of time to get back...cause we don't really like eating a late dinner...of course doc stuff would have to come first for without them I would not still be here...gotta do what the docs say..**smiles**

Exactly. @.@

yes but I would not be very happy about it...I don't try to but sometimes if I not happy others tend not to be happy...
you got me one that one with a technicality...so let's suffice to say I hope nothing would get in the way of playing the game...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:16 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Anything?

Exactly. @.@

yes but I would not be very happy about it...I don't try to but sometimes if I not happy others tend not to be happy...
you got me one that one with a technicality...so let's suffice to say I hope nothing would get in the way of playing the game...

I see.

Well, there will be another soon, and you'll probably be around for some evil regifting! ^__^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:26 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Exactly. @.@

I see.

Well, there will be another soon, and you'll probably be around for some evil regifting! ^__^

yeppers I believe I will survive till the next one comes around..**smiles evilly**
**sighs peacefully** had to turn on my music...got tried of the 50's..now that I have had my last cup of coffee I am truly relaxed, happy and enjoying myself.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:32 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Exactly. @.@

I see.

yeppers I believe I will survive till the next one comes around..**smiles evilly**
**sighs peacefully** had to turn on my music...got tried of the 50's..now that I have had my last cup of coffee I am truly relaxed, happy and enjoying myself.....

That's good. ^__^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:37 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Exactly. @.@

I see.

That's good. ^__^

yeppers.it is..**smiling**
it is so peaceful in here right now....

do you think there will be a pass the present next month?? or something of the sort....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:02 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Exactly. @.@

I see.

That's good. ^__^

do you think there will be a pass the present next month?? or something of the sort....

Forecast is for 'Evil Regifting'. Same game, just with a Christmas theme.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:23 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see.

That's good. ^__^

wheeeeee!!!! let the fun begin...I guess I would make a good evil sith now would I??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:35 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see.

That's good. ^__^

wheeeeee!!!! let the fun begin...I guess I would make a good evil sith now would I??

Ha ha, maybe.

Although, it's not hard to be one of our SIth. Real Sith are a lot more evil, I think. Our Sith are sorta big softies if you pay close enough attention. ninja lol

I mean, heck, I work hear, and I'm about as evil as a marshmallow. .____.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:45 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's good. ^__^

Ha ha, maybe.

Although, it's not hard to be one of our SIth. Real Sith are a lot more evil, I think. Our Sith are sorta big softies if you pay close enough attention. ninja lol

yeppers I have noticed that.....
**laughing** I like that one..and yes I have noticed you are a bit of a softie...it to bad you don't like to be hugged....it is nice to hug a softie.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:00 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's good. ^__^

Ha ha, maybe.

**laughing** I like that one..and yes I have noticed you are a bit of a softie...it to bad you don't like to be hugged....it is nice to hug a softie.....

gonk Evil as a marshmallow, not as squishy. gonk

Lol  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:14 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ha ha, maybe.

Lol

**laughing** still can't picture a marshmallow being evil....softie yes evil no.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:30 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ha ha, maybe.

Lol

**laughing** still can't picture a marshmallow being evil....softie yes evil no.....

Exactly. Softie unable to be evil Kay. emotion_facepalm

Lol  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:02 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ha ha, maybe.

Lol

Lol

well it not really that bad being a softie...we need softies to balance out the evil ones..you a lot time the softies are the one that win in the long run...case in point look at what happened to me.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:44 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ha ha, maybe.

Lol

Lol

well Kay...I have logged my bumps refilled my tank so now all that is left is to go to bed....

nighters....hope you have a good one.....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games