Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:34 am
*She received another text from Liada in the middle of the night and this morning over her latte reads it. Stopping in mid sip, she puts her latte down on the table. User Image ………… User Image "roughing it might do you some good" User Image ………… What the hell is THAT suppose to mean?!!! User Image A secluded tropical paradise would "do me some good!!" scream The penthouse in New York would "do me some good!" gonk *Fully whipped up, she stands abruptly practically spilling her latte and is about to throw her iphone across the room. evil She grasps it in her hand, winds up, but stops suddenly as she realizes where she is and that her husband would definitely hear the noise. User Image She breaths through it instead, resuming her seat once some calm sets in and she sips her latte. Once under control, she picks up the iphone again and rereads. User Image

She composes a reply text to Liada*

Text to Liada from Psy
Franco mentioned that she had a knife. emotion_eyebrow I didn't think much of it because she DOES have knifes and is typically armed with one in the bar. But he seemed to think she had her "stash" hidden in the handle so she must have been behaving in a manner that would give him that impression. User Image Either that or she threatened them multiple times with it which would explain why he said she didn't pay him any respect!! stressed Doesn't she understand there is a certain "protocol"?!!!! stressed

I don't really know Japan or have any connections there, so I'm afraid if she's there I'll be of little help. Kat has some history there so it would make sense for her to go somewhere familiar. Perhaps she's given Hauk more insight than she's cared to share with me. emotion_eyebrow

I've been in Middle-Class Hell so long now I don't remember when I arrived or what DAY IT IS, LIADA!! stressed If Anira is planning on carrying out this "shenanigans," as you so eloquently put it, anywhere near Upper GGG or some luxury resort spa…count me in. I SO NEED A MANICURE!! gonk

*After hitting send and setting her iphone on the table, holding her large coffee cup with both hands she savors the flavor of her latte.* User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:56 pm
*The pair had been making their way around Tokyo
reading minds then taking their nights to do special "twin" haunting to feed*
*they were using much energy in tracking so although Leko was keeping her promises her mother was doing nothing of the sort*
*many a man didn't wake up in the morning* sad
*They spoke to each other very little, they went into a purely frightening mood of hunting for Kat*
*It wasn't until they had followed a mercenary looking man some far distance they they reached the outskirts of Hokkaido*
*Looking at one another they had the same thought*
twisted
We wait for Lia, then we make a plan...

Well you will just need to stand there taunting
since we all know you can't tell tall tales too well or lie under pressure. pirate

cat_talk2hand  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:52 pm
*Another day in "middle-class hell" and she's running out of things to keep her occupied. One can only knit for so long and Kyle is getting annoyed at the constant calls. Thanksgiving is coming up and she will need to speak to William about staying in Upper GGG next week to help prepare. Her entire family will most likely be there (minus Vincenso) and she needs to help.

In the afternoon, she notices some spotting after using the restroom and completely panics. Its not much blood, but she's hysterical and screams at the top of her lungs for William as tears stream down her face. Alarmed, he finds her in the house as fast as he can and picks her up as she barely makes out that she saw blood between sobbing and trying to breathe. He carries her out his car, places her into the passenger side, about leaps over the hood and when he start the car peels out of the drive as fast as he can. The black sedan barely keeping up with the Ferrari on the way to the hospital.*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:00 pm
*gets a nod from Leko that Lia is on the way*
*They leave their warrior man behind, now better having located Kat*
*The succubus pair leans against a tree giving eyes to the travelers passing through*
*For a moment Naamah has Leko enjoying herself, in a way she forgot she could*
*slips the message right off Leko's mental block as Lia passes it through*

Twilight Hunter? Oh...
this should be good....

*lost to the aura of the day, Leko actually snickers along with her mother*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:04 am
*Back over at his house, he pulls out all the empty suitcases and starts in the spare bedroom, emptying the dressers and closet of all her clothing. While in the closet, he runs across several articles of clothing he's never seen on her before. confused Plus way back in the corner of the closet, he finds a couple of stiff handled shopping bags on the floor, each containing a few shoe boxes with brand new, unworn shoes inside. rolleyes He sighs, knowing that she more than likely went shopping on that Spa Day excursion of hers. At least those shoes are already bagged and ready to take to the car.

Finally finished with packing her clothing, he goes to grab a suitcase to pack his clothing in and finds he's already used every available suitcase on just her clothes! gonk Another deep sigh, he heads for the kitchen to grab a couple of clean kitchen trash bags, then goes into the master bedroom and quickly bags up his clothing inside the white plastic bags. neutral

It took him several trips, but he somehow managed to pack all the suitcases, the 2 bags of shoes and the two kitchen bags into the Ferrari. After giving the house a quick once over, he knows he's going to have to come back tomorrow to get the rest of their belongings, bag up and/or trash any unused foods, and give the place a good cleaning. Grabbing a honeycrisp apple to munch on, he heads out the door, locking it up behind him, then gets into his car and heads back to the big house for the night.* neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:38 pm
((Tiny bit of retroposting here))

Many pleasantries were exchanged when Liada and Hauk made it to Japan where Leko and her mother were. A lot of the pleasant part being directed to Hauk from Suspira until Liada distracted her with her furry nature. stare They agreed that it was best to go find a hotel, eat something and then plan for finding Kat the following day. During dinner Liada relayed all she learned from Psy to Leko and her theory that the knife that Kat had could be more than just a holding stash for drugs. But until they actually saw the knife or Kat they wouldn't really know what to expect.

The following morning Liada groggily woke up only to find Suspira sleeping next to her cuddling up to her tail. User Image And here I thought I would have to worry about Hauk.....Once she slipped out she went to change into something that might be distracting to the sentinels outside the luxury house Kat was hidden in and then phoned Hauk in his adjoining room next to the girls that they would be ready to go soon. Then went to go wake up the snoozing succubi.  

Liada Trovaras

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:51 pm
*rolls over when Lia moves mumbling something*
you minx, you User Image

*purrs as Lia wakes her then eyes open slowly with a sultry gaze*
User Image
Oh User Image Morning User Image
*sends a thought shock to the matriarch and she too wakes with a start*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:56 pm
Liada gave a small giggle and her ears twitched as she heard a knock on the door. Good morning you two, shall we have some breakfast before we commence Operation: Kitty Kat or shall we head over to Shigeru's place and make an entrance? twisted Opening the door she nodded greetings to Hauk who still wore his "intimidating" outfit. Heading to a mirror she straightened her dress and played with her hair some more.  

Liada Trovaras

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:01 pm
I've already eaten twisted

*looks the Viking up and down*
I could go from a nice brunch snack....

User Image Yah best we by pass the meal....
What's the plan?
Just go with the flow?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:07 pm
Hauk inches closer to Liada as Suspira looks like she'd eat him like a steak done rare. The fix giggles and pulls out a map from her bag laying it out on the table.

Well like I said I'm not sure what all's going on with Kat so the best course of action may be to just go in sleek and cool instead of guns a blazing. Here are all where I found the sentinels stationed from when I did my scry spell and it looks like they do switch offs every couple of hours. Hauk has told me all he knows about Shigeru from what Kat has told him so I think it is fine to just ask to see him and talk with him about Kat's condition. He sounds like a respectable and gentlemanly fellow. 3nodding  

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:11 pm
She was running, lost in the dark, chased by faceless pursuers. Soon she was cornered, the being closing in on her, the only thing visible was their red eyes glowing in the darkness. She reached down to her thigh to grab the knife, so that she could defend herself and hopefully escape, when she discovered it wasn't there. The beings inched closer, and she curled up into a ball.

She bolted upright in the bed, the nightmare fresh in her memory. She reached automatically under her pillow for the obsidian knife, only to find that it was missing. Still breathing heavily from the nightmare, she got up and dressed quickly. She searched the room for the knife and then remembered that Shigeru had taken it from her. Anger filled her then, replacing the fear almost immediately. How dare he take something that belonged to HER! Especially after all she had done for him!

She went to leave the room only to find the door locked. Huffing in frustration, she studied the lock. Seeing that it was a fairly simple one, she worked at it and soon had it picked. She opened the door quietly and slipped out into the hall. Determined to find that which belonged to her, she started a search in the nearby rooms.

Unsuccessful, she went in search of Shigeru, planning on demanding her property be returned to her immediately. She found him in the same room as before, but before she could enter, she was grabbed by the arms by two of his private guards. Shrieking in anger, she was unceremoniously taken to Shigeru, who studied her with an expressionless face.

"Shigeru! How dare you keep me locked up like I'm some sort of animal! Give me my knife back! Give it back! scream "

He merely looked at her and pulled out the knife from his pocket, holding it up so that she could see that he still had it.

"Katana...you need to be more patient. My people still need to study it."

Her eyes widened when she saw him holding HER knife. She struggled anew against the grip of the guards. "GIVE it to me! It's MINE! You have no right to keep it!!

He looked past her and gave an imperceptible nod. Too late, she felt the p***k of a syringe and knew she was being drugged yet again. Angry tears slid down her face as her vision started to blur.

"Why, Shigeru? Why won't you help me? crying " Her body went slack as the sedative worked quickly and soon she was unconscious once again. Shigeru sighed and thought to himself. I am trying to help you, little one. I wish you would understand that. He gave the guards orders to take her back to her room and not only lock her in, but to have one posted at her door at all times. The men nodded and one of them picked her up gently to carry her back to her room.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:13 pm
*nods*
Besides who wouldn't want to take court with three demonic ladies and...
well...

*snickers*

Do I really need to be in this outfit? cat_stare
This is not sounding so fun for me User Image

*hisses a growl*
yessss.... User Image
Just stick to the plan...

*throws a hand up toward the ladies and suddenly has a lit clove and she walks out the door
having had enough of this childish behavior*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:18 pm
Getting a small elbow to the ribs from Lia Hauk sighed and walked over to Suspira to run a finger down her cheek and pep her up a bit. Honestly I don't know why you're complaining. The color suits you nicely and with those eyes I'm sure half of Shigeru's men will be curious. cool Giving a wink he turns back to the other two demons and heads to the door. Lets get going, I have the rental limo ready for us outside.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:19 pm
Liada gives a nod and follows the Norse giant motioning for the ladies to follow.  

Liada Trovaras

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:24 pm
*still growling follows Lia*

*purrs at the attention then gets a new found energy to be playful on this mission* pirate

- they head out -  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games