Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:29 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Like my violin?" Ryu remarked, nodding that it was a good idea.

"I dunno...I think I'd be pretty scared to ride in a car that moves that fast, but I can only imagine what it must be like to have to take the train day after day after day...mmm...I think I'd probably rather have the train ride, to be honest. It's...relatively...less scary."

Once he started thinking of the knitting like playing his instrument, the work actually became easier. By the time the movie ended, the violinist had a perfectly formed little square of green and gold. While he hadn't realized it, Ryu had scooched himself in between Kou's legs and was leaning against the beanbag that the man was sitting in.

With a huge yawn, the star rested his head against Kou's thigh and sighed. He was so warm and at peace here, he really didn't want to go home...

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:43 pm

"I think I'd figure out how to live with a fast car like that. If I had one. And the trains aren't that fun if you're trying to get to work and can't get on the ride you need. Thus being late to work. It sucks." he pointed out as he knitted a new row.

Kou didn't say too much as they knitted for awhile but as Ryuu finished his first square, he gave a small cheer, "Congratulations! You've created your first coaster! If you make 3 more of the same size you'll have a small set."

He looked down at his stocking and measured it against his leg for a moment. "Mm...I've got so many rows left." But then he noticed that Ryuu had scooted in and was starting to nap against his thigh. Well, Kou wasn't exactly tired yet so he kept on knitting. If the man wanted to fall asleep he was perfectly welcome to as far as Kou was concerned. Many friends had fallen asleep on his bean bags. However, rarely had they fallen asleep on him.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:47 pm
(((OOC: BTW they aren't in Yuuji's car. They're in a small limo. It'd be far too dangerous for Yuuji to be using his ipad while driving...)))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"So I take it you speak Korean as well then? Your music has the potential to be in Korean and Japanese. That'll hit a larger market if you can do that." Yuuji spoke calmly before looking up at the little window.

"Take the new route I sent to the GPS." he said before focusing back on Suzaku once more. "But yes you'll need a cell phone. How else are we to contact you?" the man asked with an amused smirk, finally putting the ipad down on his lap.

"So tell me. Why Ohayou?"

Meanwhile... the driver wasn't heading towards Narcissus' home...

"Just make sure the car's waiting at nine then." Nakai reminded Nezumi, knowing they'd need at least an hour to get to the studio. "And you should probably let Marimo-san know too."

Putting Chiyou down, Kai smiled. "What kind of cheeseburger? Japanese? American? McDonalds? Something else?" he asked, perfectly ready to order their chauffer to take them wherever the vocalist's heart desired. "You've earned your pick of dinner tonight. You really did make a lot of progress, Hi-chan." Nakai spoke, that smile remaining in place, as he lead the 'kid' from the studio.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:42 pm
Sadness sinks, and look, the night comes to an end.

User Image

"Han gaji un u nun chung boon ha ji mot hae." the vocalist chuckled.

Thank heaven I took those classes... he thought.

"I'm not proficient or anything, though. But...I'm good enough."

God, he really hoped he was good enough...

"Why Ohayou? Well...in my opinion, Ohayou is the only studio worth working for right now. Everyone else is either half-assing it or just not...my cup of tea, I suppose." Suzaku answered sincerely. After all, he really would rather not work for any other studio out there, at all, ever, if he could avoid it.

Let's go searching for you
-----------------------------------------------------------

And your warmth, in a world yet unseen.

kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Nezumi nodded in response to Nakai just as he walked out the door and headed upstairs to finish out his day.

"A big one! I want a big, BIG cheeseburger, made with Kobe beef...with onion and...and...bleu cheese! With a side of onion rings and horseradish sauce!" Chiyou listed his demands. They would probably have to go to a slightly more upscale burger joint to get such a tall order.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Man...can't even get on? That seriously does suck! You'd think they'd make more trains or something...." Ryu said, thinking that it was really just that simple.

"Three more? Wow! Then I will have made something all my own!" the star laughed and laughed. He hadn't had such good, innocent fun in a long while.

Before long, the violinist had fallen sound asleep, his arms wrapped around Kou's leg as his fluffy head rested on the man's slender thigh. The dreams he had were good. Very, very good, for once. Not a single nightmare was had.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Kou stayed up for the rest of MIB knitting a long until he finished the sock. He really did move quickly left undisturbed. As he sat there he smiled watching the star nod off. He left him where he was for awhile as he worked on folding over the top edge of the sock and knitting that into place around a braided yarn that would tie things off. Afterwards he added the two tassels that he made by hand and finally appraised his work. Not too bad.

As he set the sock aside, the end credits were rolling. Carefully and gently he move Ryuu from his body to the edge of the bean bag so he could scoot out from behind. Looked like he had a guest for the night. Not that Kou minded too much. Seemed like the Star needed something different for a day. Kou wondered how long this would last. Did he just make a friend? Or a really good acquaintance? Right now he wasn't too sure but he thought things were moving a long better than they had started.

Since the room might get cold, he walked into his linen closet and pulled out a knitted comforter that was thick and warm. Then returning to the living room, he slowly covered Ryuu and tucked him in. The bean bag would serve as a perfectly comfy pillow. Once everything was settle, Kou smiled at the star then made sure that the doors were locked and the shades shut tight before walking back into his bedroom to get some sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:46 pm

Laughing, Nakai held a door open for Chiyou as they left the building and ended up in the parking garage. Their driver was waiting... because Kai had sent a text to the garage on the way down.

"Kobe ka? Mmmm...." the blond tilted his head slightly. "I think I can wing that. Driver, could you take us to EAT in Gaienmae?" Kai asked, to which the man nodded and opened the car door for himself and the 'kid'.

Nakai smiled as he got comfortable. "I can't wait to have one of their Cajun Lamb Burgers myself... haven't had one in a while. Come to think of it... I haven't eaten at EAT in a while either..."

"Well, as long as you can do a few songs in Korean, I think you'll be fine. It isn't as if you have to be perfectly fluent. What about English?" Yuuji asked, only because both Michi and Izzy seemed to be dabbling on the English side.

He knew of course Akihiko'd never do an English song... at least not until he was rather familiar with the language, and at this rate, he was a complete novice, knowing very VERY few words.

Sighing, Takagi shook his head, though there was a hint of amusement on his lips. "Don't give me that sort of answer, Suzaku-san. Sucking up to get a gig doesn't make me want to hire you more or less. It won't work on Narcissus-san either. Actually... might piss him off..." the man shook his head. "No... saying that Ohayou's the only studio to work for right now means you're either oblivious or stupid. Have you even seen how bad a nosedive our stocks took the last few days? Telling me you can fund yourself doesn't help either because the contract I'd have to draw up would give you far more liberties than I'm comfortable giving any star save Narcissus-san himself. So... before we get to our destination WHICH by the way, isn't Narcissus-san's house. He's meeting us elsewhere, which is where we're going... Before we get there, tell me the REAL reason you've picked Ohayou over Go or SMASH or any number of smaller or Indie labels?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:14 am
Sadness sinks, and look, the night comes to an end.

User Image

"Yes, I can speak English. Again, not fluently, but well enough to sing and understand what I'm hearing or saying, for the most part." Suzaku looked out the limo window.

His mother had been the one who had insisted on him learning English when he was young. Truthfully, he had resented that for a long time, but she had always said it would be very useful when he grew up. While he hadn't really used it for much, it seemed that it was going to be a boon to him now.

"It's not an attempt to suck up, Takagi-san. I'm merely making pretty the words that I actually wish to say. My parents headed a company that started in Japan, but then moved to Korea. Happy Records. Of course, that label is long gone, as are my parents. You see...I know little tidbits, here and there, about the industry. Perhaps not enough, but I am able to make a few decisions based on what I am aware of. Go records is run by a coward and hardly puts out anything worth competing for. If I went to them, I'd be feeding a parasite. Indie labels just aren't my thing. I need representation with a little more "oomph". SMASH...well, that company is run by a dirty devil who deserves nothing but suffering. I'd sooner eat dirt and wear rags than submit myself to the b*****d of SMASH."

No...not again. Never again... he thought, his cheek twitching a bit as he frowned.

"Not to mention...I have reason to believe Matsumoto Izo may have had something to do with my parent's passing..." the man sighed, closing his eyes.

He was just acting, though. He didn't know that...for sure. The parents of the real Mamoru Takehiko had died due to mysterious circumstances, though...and they had had dealings with Izo that didn't really go well, from what he heard.

"Not that I have any proof...I don't. Wasn't really any evidence either way...their deaths were listed as unexplained. But, either way, I know from what they told me that he's no good. He's dangerous, even. s**t, even if he didn't do anything to my parents, they told me enough about him to make me wish he'd just keel over dead, anyway." the blond gritted his teeth. It was time to just shut up on the subject...he was being a little too honest about things.

"Forgive me...I shouldn't say such things. It's wrong of me to let opinions and speculation set me off like that...but nevertheless, I do have my reasons as to why I feel Ohayou is the best option for me right now." Suzaku smiled again, wishing he could just hurry up and have his time with "Narcissus".

Let's go searching for you
-----------------------------------------------------------

And your warmth, in a world yet unseen.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:30 am
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Cajun lamb burger?" Chiyou asked as he slid into the limo, practically attached to Kai's hip he sat so close to the guitarist.

"I just don't like the idea of eating lamb...lambs are so cute! But...it does sounds tasty. Cajun means spicy, right? I like spicy things. One time, I had this breakfast brought to me at a hotel when I was on tour, and they had this spicy orange marmalade that was sooooo gooooood. I mean, who would have thought...making marmalade spicy...but the red pepper flakes really made the flavor pop! Hm...maybe I should write a song about it...Spicy Marmalade...hahaha!" the young star rambled, though he wondered if a song about a breakfast condiment would sell. Hell, he might just do that for shits and giggles sometime...

"I can't wait to sink my teeth into some beef, though! Maybe my iron is low...I don't usually crave red meat like this..." Hideki commented, bringing a finger to his lower lip as he thought.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:02 am

User Image

Rolling over, Ryu woke with a start as his head slid off the bean bag and onto the floor.

Where was he?

"Nao.....Kou!" he sat up, getting his wits about him. He must have fallen asleep during the movie.

Looking down, the vocalist realized that he was covered with a knitted quilt that smelled vaguely of strawberries and cream. No doubt, it was made by Kimura Kou himself.

Standing up, the violinist folded the quilt and laid it to the side. What time was it? The sun seemed to be dawning, so, obviously, he had stayed the night.

Well, there was no getting around that, now. What would he tell Naoko?
Well, perhaps he should just tell Naoko what he had wanted to tell him, to begin with...that he really felt that they should move on from one another. Naoko would be far better off that way, in the long run.

His idea of making himself out to be a cheating playboy to piss Naoko off just wasn't going to work. It could work...but he didn't want Kou to look at him like...like...

Like he was no-good...

He just couldn't justify using Kou like that, either. Not now...not after the man had bought him food, invited him into his home, and even taught him how to knit!
The very idea of his original intent completely disgusted him now. How could he deign to use somebody like that as a means to hurt someone else? Even if, in the end, his intentions were good...he simply couldn't justify it.

Sitting down on the bean bag chair, Ryu fondled the little coaster he had made. Looking at the green and gold knitting, he couldn't help but smile. He'd really had a good time with his...friend.

Even so...he had to get going soon. He would wait until Kimura woke up before heading out, though, just out of respect and common courtesy.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:42 pm
Kou woke with a yawn and snuggled into his fuzzy comforter. Ah...so good. But...ugh, he had class today at the university. He really wanted to sleep in but knew that he couldn't. So he stretched and slipped out of the bed trying not to drag the covers with him. Soon, he scooted into his bathroom and started the journey to being awake.

By the time he was done, he felt human again. After getting dressed, he wandered out of the bathroom to find Ryuu awake in the living room. "Hey, did you sleep well? You passed out before the movie got half way. Do you want some breakfast?" he asked as he slipped into the kitchen and pulled out some milk and a box of granola cereal. "I'll put some coffee on too. God, I hate mornings." he muttered as he opened his small freezer and started making coffee in a japanese brand coffee maker.

Kou dragged a couple cups out of the cabinet above and set them on the counter. "Sugar? Cream? I've got some fake sugar too if you don't want the calories."

Then he pointed out toward his box of knitting supplies. I finished the sock. It's in the box if you want to see it." he said with a grin as he started fixing the cereal bowls while the coffee was brewing.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:01 pm

User Image

He had to go...had to get home and deal with Naoko...had to do...had to...

"Yeah, I slept great! I'll take sugar and cream, heavy on the cream, please. I like my coffee mild and sweet!" the violinist stood up, a smile on his face ten miles wide.

Ok...so he needed to go...but he wanted to stay, as long as he possibly could. At this rate, he was totally boned anyway, so he might as well make it worth his while. Naoko was probably gonna go all Hostel on him and torture him to death when he got home, unless he could fib his way out of things, then land the "breakup" blow softly.

Looking in the knitting box, the violinist pulled out the sock and grinned.

"This is gorgeous...I bet the pair will look stunning on those legs of yours..." he said with a wink, being slightly flirtatious, in a way.

"If I ever get good enough, I'm totally gonna knit a giant rainbow body sock like I was talking about...man, I could cocoon up in that and sleep the whole winter away..."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:12 pm
"I'm glad you slept good. Ok sugar and cream." he answered as he turned around and got the sugar out of the cabinet and a creamer out of the frig and set them on the counter.

"If you want to use the bathroom it's just around the corner. If you want to wash up or anything. The linens are in the small closet right by that door." he said as he poured cereal in each bowl.

Kou grinned and then blushed a little bit with the compliment. "Maybe I'll show you what they look like once I get the second sock done." he teased back, "Ah....that will take a while I'm sure of it. You've got to learn how to knit in a circle first and how to make the cylinder for the sock.. That's a lesson for another day. You've got to get good at the straight pattern first. But with what you've learned you could very easily knit a simple blanket."

He walked out to the living room and removed the tray with the stuff from last night and put all that into the sink then washed off the tray and dried it before putting their cereal bowls on top of it. Obviously that was one thing missing in this apartment, a dining areal. Thus there wasn't any real table except the low coffee table in the living room.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:33 pm

User Image

"Ah, ok...yeah, I need to wash up a bit before I eat, huh?" the violinist glanced around to where Kou pointed. He certainly could stand to freshen up...plus he simply needed to go to the bathroom, as well.

"I look forward to seeing you model those socks..." Ryu added, then chuckled, "And I was only kidding. I don't know if I could ever learn to knit as well as you do. Not that I won't try...but you know...you're way better at this than I think I could ever be."

Shuffling off to the bathroom, after grabbing a washcloth and a towel, the star tidied up, washing his face and hands and a few other areas after he relieved himself.

Heading back out, all refreshed, Ryu scooped up his bowl of granola and plowed into it after a quick "Itadakimasu".

"So..." he swallowed, then took a sip of the coffee, "What's on your agenda today?"

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:19 pm

"You can do it if you practice. Like anything else. Practice makes perfect." Kou called out as Ryuu went into the bathroom.

Meanwhile, Kou sat out the tray on the coffee table and picked up his large bowl of granola and milk. While he was crunching, he wondered if Ryuu would be leaving for good or if he'd come back in the future. He wasn't quite sure what to expect but he figured that all he'd do was go with the flow of things. Stars didn't always mix with the public.

As he sat there, he turned on the TV and traveled around the channels until he stopped at the Entertainment News. He had no idea what Ryuu would watch for breakfast but this seemed a likely start.

"Hey I turned on the tv to this because I didn't know what you usually watch in the morning." he said as Ryuu came back out and picked up his bowl.

"My agenda is take an over do book back to the library, then hit my classes, after that, lunch, and then work at the Cafe, I should be out by 9pm. Tonight I get to cosplay a character from Brave 10. Although I'm not sure which one yet. They'll give me my costume when I get there. Glad I watched the anime even though the girl in that show drives me crazy. I bet we will have a full house of girls tonight. Then after I get home, I'll sit down right here and break open the books as I watch Thor. I figure I'll rent it on the way home. Sounds pretty boring eh?"

He crunched a few more bites then sipped his coffee. "Sooo....whats on your agenda? Going to the studio to work on your music?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:35 pm

User Image

Glancing at the TV, Ryuukaze sat with his ankles crossed and ate his breakfast.

"Wow...sounds like you've got a busy day..." the violinist commented...then nearly choked on his granola when he looked back at the TV. Lo and behold, there he was...with Kou...in pictures and video from the night before. They kept replaying the kiss, of all things!

"So...is Ryuukaze in love? With another man?! After all the times we've seen him flirt with ladies and practically strip down on stage, we have footage of him and an unknown young man getting comfortable at a local..." the reporter's voice was cut off by the violinist going "Aaargh!"

Well...he should have expected as much, given the way he greeted Kimura when they first met up. But...it was just a greeting! A very intimate one...but still! He was famous, surely they could give him a break for eccentricities!
God...he hoped Izo wouldn't be pissed.

"Yeah, I need to go to the studio...but apparently I also need to go see my boss. Not sure how he's gonna feel about this...." the star slammed down the rest of his cereal and coffee, then put the dishes into the sink.

"Look, I hate to eat and run, but I think I need to get an earlier start on the day than I had planned..." he explained, standing before Kou with a somewhat awkward look on his face, as if he weren't quite sure how he should say goodbye to the man.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games