Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4707 4708 4709 4710 4711 4712 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:07 pm

Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
Yush gotta keep your teffs good ^.^

Thus the 'twins' meet xD I find that hilarious. Oh and be nice to Yokai....he is 'delicate' ;'3

Lol my character is pre-jackass sepi so no worries XD Back when he was cool and fun. >.< still scary to see him have fun though.

Yokai is the same way ._. He's got all that pent up hate and rage and abuse from when he was 12 and its all shoved in a body capable of murder. Talk about scary. Not to mention he's more 12yr old then he is 20something emotionally and mentally.
In other words.....a scary freaking sociopath who could kill in a black rage then only realize what had happened after everyone is dead.
And damn it! He needs a last name.

Lol I remember the leaf thing with Sypher and Kein that was funny XD god it seems like so long ago. XD

xD I know. But that would just be weirdif it happened between Yokai and Alex >> For one they have a similar face >>' Creeeeeepy, it would be.
Urgh....last name....I must find a last name......a fitting last name.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:10 pm

I just had inspiration.
Yokai Ren. Demon Lotus.
-gets shivers- I love it! Now Yokai will have a last name biggrin I must do a new profile format! XD Hurray!

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:19 pm

_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
Yush gotta keep your teffs good ^.^

Thus the 'twins' meet xD I find that hilarious. Oh and be nice to Yokai....he is 'delicate' ;'3

Lol my character is pre-jackass sepi so no worries XD Back when he was cool and fun. >.< still scary to see him have fun though.

Yokai is the same way ._. He's got all that pent up hate and rage and abuse from when he was 12 and its all shoved in a body capable of murder. Talk about scary. Not to mention he's more 12yr old then he is 20something emotionally and mentally.
In other words.....a scary freaking sociopath who could kill in a black rage then only realize what had happened after everyone is dead.

Lol I remember the leaf thing with Sypher and Kein that was funny XD god it seems like so long ago. XD

xD I know. But that would just be weirdif it happened between Yokai and Alex >> For one they have a similar face >>' Creeeeeepy, it would be.

oh wow I like that name ^.^
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:22 pm

Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen

Right? Its great. And I have a new picture! biggrin So yay! Now....you post and I shall work on a new post format :3

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:31 pm

_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen

Right? Its great. And I have a new picture! biggrin So yay! Now....you post and I shall work on a new post format :3

lol kk
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:37 pm

*Pokes Licky*
So, what are you up to the next few days?

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:41 pm

Shinsua
*Pokes Licky*
So, what are you up to the next few days?

-thinks while breaking Shin's poke-
Mmm....well I work all day Saturday. And I mean, all day. I work 8-330 then 5-11 -dies a little- I'm taking pain killers with me that day. I have tomorrow off but so does my mum so.....might not be on as much as I'd like. Dunno about Sunday yet. Maybe work maybe not smile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:45 pm

I see, I see. ' ~ '
Erm... I was wondering if you'd like to help out with the Chunin Exams, as an NPC protector guy/girl, roleplaying with... whoever ends up in your "room."

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:58 pm

Shinsua
I see, I see. ' ~ '
Erm... I was wondering if you'd like to help out with the Chunin Exams, as an NPC protector guy/girl, roleplaying with... whoever ends up in your "room."

Suuuure smile sounds fun. Where do I go and what do I do?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:02 pm

Not too sure just yet, and throw me back a PM. xP

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:15 pm

User Image
Yokai Ren
Sage[x] | Senju[x] | Suiton[x] | Doton [x] | Jounin[x] | 870cp [x]
"I'm going to keep going...! ! !"

Can't prevent me| ! |
RAWR! Picture is not cooperating! AND I"M BORED AS HELL!!!! bOREEEEEED!

Before you touch me, I'm gone.

"Never gonna day dream; gonna fight to remain."
D E M O N ; ; ; Lotus | Deadly
Currently: [] [] | [] []
Is: [] & [] & [] & []
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:58 pm

Hello

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:58 pm

-attacks picture with a vengeance-
You SHALL change! UPDATE, fool!

Oh, hello, Kid :3
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:06 pm

Mmm... Belly is satisfied. Slightly awake. Let's give this a go.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:13 pm

Manny hey buddy got a question ?
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4707 4708 4709 4710 4711 4712 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games