Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4705 4706 4707 4708 4709 4710 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:02 pm

She finished her drink and got up to make another one.

"Well....he might be too embarrassed to ask, for one thing. Could just be acting stubborn, or thinks it'll go away or fix itself if he ignores it."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:15 pm

Maybe Miro should ask him about it then 3nodding Healing someone that doesn't need it doesn't do any harm, but it would make Miro feel silly to go through the motions if he didn't need it sweatdrop

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:17 pm

She smiled at Miro, "That sounds like a plan then. So, any plans to go home, or are you going to stick around for awhile?"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:23 pm

Miro thinks she will be around for a while, but she isn't sure yet. Miro just comes and goes when she feels like it and doesn't make plans too often blaugh

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:30 pm

"Your husband doesn't mind you being gone for such long periods at a time? Don't you miss him?"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:33 pm

*walks into MW* Hi Katana, hi Miro. smile

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:36 pm

Sometimes Miro's husband gets busy and doesn't have time for Miro. But that's otay because Miro has friends to play with. n_n

Kitty!
:: sets down her soda and goes over to Kits, reaching for her ears ::
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:40 pm

She looked up and smiled at Kits. "Hey there, Kits. Did you have fun the other night? I was so busy, I hardly had time to talk to everyone at the reception. biggrin "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:47 pm

*grins and leans down a little so Miro can reach easier* Yeah, I had a great time. biggrin Everything seemed to go really well. 3nodding Psyzapp and Dougherty looked really happy too. ^_^
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:49 pm

:: pets Kits' ears :: blaugh
Fuzzy fuzzy fuzzy whee

Miro missed the cake ceremony crying But the nice demon lady bought her cake later so MiroIsHappy mrgreen

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:52 pm

She laughed, "Yeah, by the time we got to the reception, I was needing that champagne from the fountain. xd "

She looked back over to Miro. "So, Leko took you to get some cake then? That was nice of her."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:54 pm

That's good that you got some cake anyway, Miro. 3nodding

Oh, that fountain. That was fun just to look at. xd I'm sure there'll be a picture of that somewhere. Rod was taking pictures of pretty much everything and everyone. *giggles and heads over to a stool*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:03 pm

"Good, I'm hoping there's a good one of Justin and me....I'd like to have one of the two of us together. biggrin How have you been lately, Kits?"

She sipped some more of her drink, glancing at the time as she did so. How had it got so late so fast?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:09 pm

Miro hopes there's pictures of the cake blaugh
Cake cake cake cake cake cake

((because in a few more hours, Miro won't be able to say it anymore sweatdrop ))

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:15 pm

Actually, I know there's one of the two of you. *grins* I had him take one when I thought you two looked really cute. xd There are pictures of the cake too, from different angles. *nods*

I've been really good for the most part. Some drama with Amy, dealing with some pranks Liada's minions played on Aqua Springs when they fixed it up. Other than that, pretty good. *remembers last night with Rod and smiles, blushing a little at the same time*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4705 4706 4707 4708 4709 4710 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games