Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4702 4703 4704 4705 4706 4707 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

JJ Kooms rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 1, 6, 6 Total: 20 (5-30)

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:30 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Life wouldn't be worth it without fine drink and fine food."

JJ strode in, sighing happily as he slipped behind the bar. He went into the refridgerator, retrieving two of his Dead Guy Ales, and popped the top off one with his finger. It arced towards the garbage, but a short gust from the windy halo above his head blew it a little further. He sighed and went over to pick it up, making sure it landed in the proper receptacle this time.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:26 pm

In dire need of caffeine, since she hadn't had time to go shopping and she was out of coffee downstairs stressed ....Kat entered the bar and headed straight for the espresso machine. She nodded at JJ as she went about making her cafe' mocha.

"Afternoon, JJ.....how's it going?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:36 pm

J.J. Kooms

"I'm doing well, Kat." JJ was trying to balance a piece of paper in the middle of the halo above his head using the mirror behind the bar; so far, no success. "Just got back from a business trip to Russia; very, very cold." He looked over to her. "How have you been?"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:46 pm

She shrugged and added some Kahlua and Bailey's to her coffee. "Meh, surviving. I'm torn, to tell you the truth."

She took her coffee and had a seat at the bar. "I need to take care of things here while Psy's on her honeymoon, but I also feel a strong urge to go to Tokyo and check on things there."

She took a small sip of her hot coffee.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JJ Kooms rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 4, 5, 1 Total: 19 (5-30)

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:50 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Do you have family over there, Kat?" JJ looked at her, concerned. Even in his line of work, he kept aware of current world events. The tsunami, about a week old, now, was still fresh on everyones' minds. "Why not have Leko or Dame take over for you and go check it out?"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:05 pm

She smiled at JJ, "Well, no blood family anyways. I know several people there, I lived in Japan for a number of years. I just have a need to go check on those that I once knew. And as far as getting there, that won't be a problem, but my responsibility is here until Psy returns. She's counting on me, and I'm not going to disappoint her."

She sipped her coffee, "In fact, Tokyo is where I got my tattoo done." Her mind flashed back momentarily to when she had gotten her tattoo, and why.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JJ Kooms rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 2, 5, 2 Total: 16 (5-30)

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:09 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Fair enough." JJ popped the top off his second Dead Guy, the bent bottle cap arching gracefully into the recycling. "Personally, I have no relations over there, but several of my acquaintances have family in areas that were somewhat affected." He took a sip of beer. "I saw on the news that they've secured two of the six damaged reactors, but no word yet on the remaining ones."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:11 pm

She sipped her coffee and sighed. "Well, the majority of the people I knew are in Tokyo. I just feel the need to go do something, you know?"

She turned and looked at JJ, "Even though that part of my life has been long dead, I still need to make sure the ones who helped me in my past are okay. I owe them that much..."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JJ Kooms rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 3, 1, 5 Total: 13 (5-30)

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:22 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Why not call and check, then?" JJ took another sip of beer. "They've restored most phone services to the damaged areas, so it might be easier to track them down that way." He looked over to her. "I'm sure you'll see them alive and well, though. I have a good feeling about it."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:27 pm

She smiled, "Call them? It's been years since I've seen these people, JJ...and let's just say that some of them aren't prone to keeping the same phone number. In fact, tracking some of them down might be a problem."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JJ Kooms rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 4, 5, 2 Total: 19 (5-30)

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:34 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Touché." JJ smiled and sipped his beer. "I guess that's what working for regular organizations in the food world will do to you; you assume everyone stays put." He set the bottle down with a slight thud. "Still, I hink you'll see them again; if they're as resourceful as you're making them out to be, they sound quite capable of surviving despite the odds."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:36 pm

katana68
In fact, tracking some of them down might be a problem.
{{Especially since most people are fleeing Tokyo.}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:37 pm

She sipped her coffee and murmured, "Yes, they are that, at least....resourceful."

She turned and smiled at him, pushing her thoughts about her old friends and coworkers to the back of her mind. Other than trying to track down people via the internet, there wasn't too damn much she could do right now.

"But enough about my troubles....how are you? Did you have fun the other night? biggrin "
JJ Kooms rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 3, 6, 1 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:41 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Indeed, I did." JJ smiled. "The ceremony itself was gorgeous, and the reception afterwords was beautiful. I had quite a lot of fun." He sipped his beer. "I have to say, though, I ran out of stamina quite early; I'm very grateful you had those rooms reserved for us. I was out like a brick the second I hit the bed. How about you? A bit less stressed now that it's over?"

JJ Kooms

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:44 pm

She grinned, "Yup, and I've decided that if I EVER get married, it's going to be on a beach somewhere with only the groom and a couple of witnesses! There is NO way I'm going through that much again! xd "
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4702 4703 4704 4705 4706 4707 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games