Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:00 pm
*Psy and Dame finish up breakfast and before cleaning up the kitchen, Psy bites the bullet and goes to check out the laundry in the basement. They go down into the basement and Psy stops at the bottom of the stairs. She can see, the washing machine must have overflowed due to the discolor on the cement. stressed She goes over to the washing machine, lifts up the cover and pulls out some of her husbands boxers…except they are now pink plaid where the white stripes should be. She then pulls out a pink undershirt. Oh no. eek

Dame bursts into laughter.* Wow. I didn't take Doughboy to be into pink. wink Psy! Didn't you separate the clothes by color? *She sighs loudly and gets a basket to dump all the clothes into and Dame stops her.* No no. You gotta run this one again. *Shows Psy how to use the washing machine then the two of them go back up the kitchen to clean up.*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:40 pm
*Dame spends the day with Psy helping her out around the small house and keeping her company…telling her about the middle class neighborhood she grew up in and about how her Father lives in a trailer. Hearing this, Psy gasps.* Is he a truck driver? eek *Dame facepalms and then explains to Psy there are "mobile" homes. They are like houses on the inside and some of them can be very comfortable. User ImageUnsure what to make of this, Psy just listens. She appreciates the distraction and having Dame around gives her something familiar to MW.

She REALLY misses her own home and between checking in with the department, working on his car and being highly focused on repairs to the house, she has no idea if he's even taken any notice of her. She puts away the folded clothes in his dresser and hopes he won't notice the change in color. User Image At one point, she thought she heard banging on the roof and when she went out into the back yard…sure enough, there he was up there. She didn't say anything though not wanting to disturb him. User Image

In the evening, she and Dame made dinner and she went out to the garage to tell her husband. He simply thanked her and told her he'd be right there. Dame and she ate and she ended up putting a plate in the fridge for him. If there is one thing she knows about men…you don't push and you don't nag. He must be angry with her and she'll just have to wait it out. User Image Either that or she's become a burden. User Image

She says goodnight to Dame and thanks her for staying another night. Dame grins at Psy and hugs her before she goes into the spare room and closes the door. Psy goes into the bedroom, gets ready for bed and gets in. Curling up by herself and trying to get some sleep.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:48 pm
*Late in the evening, he looks up from what he was working on in the garage and notices it's dark outside ... he was so busy he forgot to go inside for dinner! stressed As he wipes his hands on a rag, he knows she's gonna' be royally ticked off at him. sweatdrop He shuts off the lights and closes the garage door, then heads into the house.

While washing up in the kitchen, he noted that the table and counters had been cleared off from dinner. He opens the fridge and finds a plate of food. After nuking it in the microwave, he brings the plate and a glass of water over to the table, then sits down to eat. When he was finished, he took care of his dishes, then headed down the hallway.

In their bedroom, he strips down to his boxers, then gets into bed. Not having to slide over very far in the queen sized bed, he spoons up against his wife and wraps his arm around her. He kisses her shoulder and whispers an 'I love you' to her, then settles his head into his pillow.

He's not able to fall asleep right away, as his mind races through what he can do to make it up to her ... flowers would be a nice touch ... perhaps take her out for dinner or maybe a movie. Then it hits him. Earlier in the week she asked to go check up on her horse ... what's it's name again? ... Vendetta, yeah that must be it. He could take her to see Vendetta. Perhaps they could take a drive around in the country to see the fall colors. Maybe they could stop at a market stand and get some apples, too! Honeycrisps are the best to munch on, and of course they'll need some extra apples for a pie or two, and maybe some applesauce. Yeah, they can make a day out of that and he's sure that'll please her. 3nodding A smile crosses his face as he snuggles in closer to her. Sleep soon follows as his body relaxes with the warmth of her skin against his.* emotion_zzz  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:06 pm
*She opens her eyes to find herself face to face with her husband just watching her. smile He whispers a "good morning" too her and she overt's her eyes as he starts to smile at her.* What do you say we go out today and go take a drive into the country. I know a really nice apple orchard on the outskirts of town. We could go and get some apples, take a look at the Fall colors of the trees, maybe stop and have some lunch anywhere you'd like, go check up on your horse Vendetta. Just you and me. wink *She grins and is thrilled he would want to spend the day with her. surprised She looks at him and her eyes light up at his proposal.* Really? Just us? You mean it? xd *She scoots closer as he puts his arms around her.* Absolutely. cool *He kisses her putting his hand under her nightgown running his palm down the small of her back. Her skin is incredibly soft these days, softer than he's ever felt before. As things start to progress, she suddenly stops him.* OMG! eek Dame is in the other room! User Image We can't do this right now! *He sighs loudly and figures it's better if they just get going then. They have all day and maybe there's some secluded area out in the countryside where they could just pull the car over. wink * Okay. Lets get going then.

*The couple get out of bed and while she gets on a robe and makes coffee, he hits the shower. She brings him a cup of coffee and gets in after him while he goes to get dressed. In the middle of shampooing her hair, she hears the bathroom door and suddenly there is a pink undershirt thrust eye level into the shower near the wall with her husband sticking his head in. What is THIS?!! What happened to all my undershirts and boxers?! gonk *She rinses her hair after looking. I don't know. I put them in the wash and they were fine. I pulled them out…pink. talk2hand That contraption must be faulty. *He facepalms stressed and shakes his head deciding to not go there at the moment. He'll just make sure he shows her how to use the washing machine AGAIN. stare

They are real careful to try and not wake Dame. Once ready to go, Psy writes Dame a note to help herself to breakfast and to be sure and lock up before leaving. She and William are spending the day out today and she also makes sure she thanks Dame for staying a few nights, bringing her espresso machine and helping her. Signing with an XOXO under her name. heart

Quietly locking the door behind them, they go to the Ferrari and leave. The black sedan following once again.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:22 am
*Before heading out into the countryside, they pull off into a specialty coffee shop's drive thru. He orders a latte for her, a large coffee with extra cream for himself and a couple of their more extravagant pastries. He also orders 2 extra large coffees with extra creams and sugars on the side, along with a couple of biscottis. When they get their order, he then pulls into a parking spot not far from where the black sedan was waiting for them. Giving Trina her coffee and putting his into the cup holder, he then gets out of the car and takes the cardboard tray holding the 2 extra coffees, condiments and biscottis over to the sedan and taps on their window. After the window rolls down, he says a few words to the 2 goons inside and hands them the tray. Taken aback at his gesture, they graciously take the coffee tray, then Will heads back over to the Ferrari and gets inside. Once situated, the small caravan pulls out into the traffic and makes their way into the countryside.

While driving and eating his pastry, Will thinks back on happenings from a few days ago. At one point not long after he found Trina's note to him that day, he was notified of her doings by one of the plainclothes officers situated in several unmarked cars that have been on rotation while keeping surveillance around the area of his house. After finishing his pastry, he takes a sip of his hot coffee, then casually brings it up that he knows about her trip to the day spa. He makes it clear to her that she simply cannot be bringing attention to herself like that out in public, and that she should know very well that keeping a low profile is of utmost importance at this time. Trina definitely knew better due to her family's background, and he was fortunate that she for the most part took it all in stride. He made her promise to at least let him know when she needs to get out, so that he could see what he could do to ensure her safety.

Today is that kind of day, a day to get away from it all. They travel down miles and miles of paved roads, enjoying the scenery and fall colors, and making stops here and there. One of their first stops along the way was at a small, roadside fruit stand that was advertising Honeycrisp Apples. Will just had to have some of those particular apples, so they pulled off to get a variety of apples for eating and cooking with.

One of their next stops was to the stables that housed her horse Vendetta. Trina was so happy to see her horse, with the horse reciprocating by loving all the attention he was getting. Will even pulled an apple out of his pocket, cutting it up into several pieces so that they could feed it to her horse. Inquiring about his care, Trina was assured that Vendetta was getting the best of care, that he was exercised and brushed down everyday, and was ridden a few times a week as well.

Later in the afternoon, they stopped off at another much larger fruit stand entitled as an Apple Haus & Winery. With Trina in her condition and the Winery being located in another building not far down the road, they decided to just go into the Apple Haus. Once inside, they found a bakery, lunch counter & eating area, a cider mill, and a store with home-grown fresh fruits in season and a variety of other tasty treats and gift boxes. After wandering the store for awhile and purchasing several treats along with a few other items of interest, they decided to have lunch there. Along with cups of hot spiced cider to warm them, Trina was quite satisfied with her Cherry Walnut Chicken salad plate and warm muffin, as was Will with his Turkey Club sandwich and sides. Not far from them at another table, the goons were chowing down on their delicious sandwiches as well.

Quite satisfied with their outing for the day, our couple heads back into town, with the black sedan once again following them from a distance. Once back at his house, they bring their purchases inside. In anticipation of apple pie, Will sets a couple of baskets of the apples on the kitchen counter to deal with later, their sweet aroma filling the room. He then makes sure that Trina knows that the Honeycrisps on the table are ideal eating apples and not for cooking with. Once settled in, they retire for the evening, making sure to pay special attention to one another now, as they had to dismiss that opportunity earlier in the day.* heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:10 pm
*makes their way around the crowded streets*
*back to the familiar alley where she and Kat used to go to drink not so long ago*

*spots the bar tender in the tiny little pub*
ohhhhh cat_4laugh

*not amused, approaches the good looking fellow and has a quick chat with him
only to come to the end that he had not seen Kat at all*
*Drags her other's possessed body away and they continue to comb the streets hoping for some kind of clue or lead*
I hope Lia finds something soon...
You are about as useless as a cat in heat.
That agonizing high pitched shrill -

cat_stare  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:27 pm
Oh you want to get nasty do you?
I'm growing wearing of your idle threats and hateful nature.
And you call yourself a succubus cat_talk2hand
You've got no more love in your black heart than your angel counter part has sense.
You're becoming an abomination!
You were my prize creation and I've been looking for you for QUITE some time to find out just why you disconnected with your mother mentally.
Only to have you show up at my dwelling asking me to help you with ancient text to acquire a new power source.
And for what? Your power source is MORE than adequate.
Then I find out you are hiding a shiny little secret.
You think you are coy and funny?
I bet you were sorely disappointed at the result of that trip anyway...
You are a stupid girl who has no respect for what I've done for you.
You claim to want to turn this tool into a dark sister for you but you dance around the ability to do so.
You are playing games, like the child you are!
Now you know I'm doing the job you are too scare to perform and you hate it.
I didn't spend what could be known as an eternity in her shoes just to let her suffer through it again.
If they know i tainted her, you are perfectly aware they would leave the two of you alone from now on.
But you don't care....
You are selfish, how do you perform your acts of duty at all with that defensive nature?
Speak ill to me once more and I'll do more than taint this girl.User Image

User Image yes mother....

Now let's find your so called friend unless you want to b***h about how I'm too inept to do that too?
Any REAL succubus would have had a mental tap on this broad already
easily located her no matter where the hell she ran. cat_stare
You have grown weak and pathetic.

*the two walk on*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:27 pm
She woke up, groggily sitting up and looking around. It seemed as if she had been asleep forever, and for once, her sleep had been blissfully absent of dreams. However, as she glanced around the room, she realized she was not in the same room she remembered before she had fallen asleep.

The familiar grip of paranoia held her fast as her eyes flitted around the room and she felt under the pillow for the knife. Her breathing intensified when she realized it wasn't there. She got up and went around the room, looking in every possible hiding spot, but the knife was not there. Even the sheath for it was missing.

She dressed hurriedly, and went in search of Shigeru. When she exited the room she had been occupying, she realized she was no longer at his residence outside of Tokyo. She tried to calm her racing heart, but the need to find that knife was almost a physical need. Only once she had it back in her possession would she be calm and feel safe.

She cautiously wandered the halls, not knowing who she might encounter. She eventually heard Shigeru in one of the rooms and entered without announcing herself. She saw him seated at a low table drinking tea, and she glared at him.

"Where is my knife?! How DARE you take something of mine! scream "

He looked at her with a stern expression and motioned for her to sit.

"Sit down, Katana. You have asked for my protection, and you well know that means I make the decisions."

She huffed and kneeled at the low table, still glaring at him. "Where is MY knife, Shigeru? And just where in the hell did you take me now?"

He calmly sipped his tea before answering her. "Your knife is safe, for the time being. And we are in Hokkaido. I'm having my people study your knife for the time being. Once I am done, you will get it back."

She felt sick to her stomach at his news. "Shigeru...you don't understand....I need that knife. I have to have it near me, at all times. Give me my knife back, please! crying "

She looked around the room at the two guards that were at the door. She couldn't risk angering Shigeru by trying to escape, She hoped that maybe she could get him to listen to reason.

Shigeru motioned and a woman came up to pour tea for Kat. She murmured her thanks and picked up the tea, sipping it slowly as she waited for Shigeru to answer her. She looked up from her drink and over to her former employer. She blinked a few times, because he seemed to shimmer and look fuzzy to her. She realized too late that her tea had been drugged and she slumped over, unconscious, as her cup clattered on the table.

He motioned for his guards to take her back to her room and he continued to sip his tea. He was worried about her, her entire demeanor was the opposite of the woman he once knew. He only hoped that his people would discover something about the knife soon.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:31 pm
*While her husband tried to slip out of bed, Psy grabbed him by the arm and yanked him back down.* Where do you think YOU'RE going? wink *Indulging his wife, he gets back into bed with her* I guess I'm not going anywhere at the moment. wink Looks like Sunday Mass will be held in bed today.

*Later in the afternoon and still in their robes, they enjoy an extremely leisurely day together. Have coffee and a light brunch. There is a knock at the front door and William motions sternly for Psy not to move. He grabs one of the guns he's hidden around the house, goes to the door and asks who it is while taking off the guns safety and holding it up. The voice on the other side of the door speaks in Italian and with that William puts the safety back on and opens the door.

It's 4 of the men he's seen around MW and he peeks outside to see the two in the black sedan are still there as well. They nod to William as they enter the house and they all go over to Psy. One of them hands her a manilla envelope and tells her it's from her brother Franco. She opens it and sees it's a bunch of papers and that Franco has attached a note.

Note from Franco to Pietrina
Dear Zitellona, Franco has dis contracts drawn jus fo da books. Antonio draws it alls nice an legit. Took grande attention, yous knows how he can be and can dormire sonni tranquilli. Yous familia Zitellona. An don you worries bout nuthin. Franco is dere for yous when yous needs. Relax Zitellona an yous have dat bambino. No worries…capsize? Now yous just sign dem papers wheres Antonio puts an "X" an Don Pavani will make tings bene.
Tuo fratello preferiti, Franco cool

*She looks through the contract while William replaces the weapon in its hiding place and sits down at the table with his wife.* What is it, Trina? confused *She leaves through scanning for the "X" Franco has mentioned.* It's from Franco. He's wanting me to sign over 49% of ownership to him. *She groans and gets up to get her bifocals out of her purse stressed and returns to review the contract.* 49%? Geez, Trina. neutral Don't you want to take some time and review that. Show it to an attorney? *She sighs and stares at William.* Antonio wrote this. I wouldn't DREAM of insulting him by having some other attorney look at this. talk2hand

*She holds up a finger and dials Franco.* Franco. I just got your package. 20%. *She hears Franco laughing on the other end of the phone.* Oh Zitellona! cool Yous make Franco proud. Yous calls Franco to plays hard ball wit da big boys, eh? *She hears Franco continue to chuckle and light his cigar.* Franco will play wit choo. 45%. cool *She bounces her leg under the table and sips her coffee.* 30% and Kyle is mine. User Image *Franco puffs his cigar.* 40% User Image *She sighs and gives that some thought.* 40% Franco. 40% and what is needed to fund the family comes out of YOUR cut, I get Kyle and all major decisions are to be finalized by ME…Capice? User Image *She can practically hear Franco smirking on the other end of the phone.* Done. User Image Yous drive a hard bargain, Zitellona. Yous still got it. cool *She grins and thanks Franco with a simple "Grazi." User Image She then asks about his plans for Thanksgiving making sure the family is getting together at the Upper GGG estate. Franco confirms and she says "Caio" to him.

She goes through the contract, makes the appropriate changes and then signs. She puts the papers back into the envelope and then four men nod before they take their leave.*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:30 pm
*This decision has been on her mind ever since she found out about her pregnancy. She knew arrangements would need to be made and her husband sure as heck wasn't about to quit his job to help run the place. Katana's been gone for a month now and as each day passes, she's unsure if Kat is coming back. Franco is probably her best bet under the circumstances. This baby IS coming and she doesn't have much time. He's family and she still maintains control. She'll make sure she gives Kyle a nice bonus and a raise in pay. Some additional perks to thank him for him loyalty, support and professionalism.

She sips her latte and feels like a huge weight has been lifted. This is a real relief to her and she knows that whatever is going on over at MW, Franco will clean it up. He's always been a man of his word. Franco gets things done. She has to get her stress level down…doctors orders. This child is of the utmost importance to her, her husband and to the entire Pavani Family.

William sits with her in silence for a while and then speaks up.* You sure about this? neutral *She sips her latte and sighs heavily.* I don't have many options here. User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:28 pm
Yeah, I suppose. *He takes a drink of his coffee, then pokes at his food, taking a bite now and then as he considers the circumstances. With their baby on the way, he knows very well that she needs assistance with keeping her business running smoothly. The Pavani's have been known to be quite savvy business people. But it's just that some of the ways that they have dealt with a variety of undesirable issues that were most questionable in the eyes of the Law. confused

Then he gets to thinking about his own position on the GPD. It's not exactly the safest of positions to be in, with him putting his life on the line every single day. That made him contemplate what effects that might have on his family should something go terribly wrong. gonk He takes another sip of his coffee, then sets the mug down. With both hands clinging tightly to the mug, he stares at the hot liquid and sighs loudly, not really comfortable with the idea of changing jobs. He then looks up and directly at his wife, searching her eyes for her reaction.* You know, I've been thinking. Maybe I should take a desk job on the department. A safer position with steadier hours. Something that would enable me to be home more often with you and the baby. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:46 am
*Raised eyebrows, she leans back in her chair and takes a sip of her latte. When she first told him she was pregnant, he had mentioned the idea of taking a desk job. Even though he did say it, she really didn't think it would happen. He probably works more than she does. Her schedule tends to run in spurts and she has the option of adequate time off when needed. William on the other hand, puts in TONS of hours sometimes very late into the night when she's fast asleep. He's been like that ever since she can remember. She also knows for him to seriously consider taking a "desk job" that not only would it be really difficult for him but he'd probably be miserable in the process. He's making a sacrifice for her and the baby.

She puts her coffee cup onto the table.* You know…I don't know if you've thought about an alternative options, but you COULD open up your own agency. User Image Be a freelance investigator. That's always been the part of the job you've liked the best anyways. 3nodding People hire investigators all the time. Call in "experts" because… *overts eyes briefly ninja * …no offense my darling… but the Police Department can move rather slowly when time is of the essence. emotion_eyebrow There have been times when I have even hired a private investigator. *She picks up her coffee and takes a sip.* Some investigators even carve themselves a specialty "niche" if you will. Pick an area of extreme interest or some area they are really superior at…like, theft, divorce, missing persons, corporate things, gathering information for one party to use for…… *Decides she had better just stop right there and puts her cup back down. ninja Flipping her hand in the air gracefully.* Anyway …you could do all sorts of things. whee And you wouldn't have to do any more time writing out traffic violations or all that other paperwork. talk2hand Cut out all that red tape. I promise you, private business pays more than sitting at a desk collecting a paycheck from the city. cool

Antonio could help with writing the contracts and policies for your clients. biggrin Spelling out the details of payments or payment schedules if you take on a case. Making sure you get expenses paid to you on a weekly basis, perhaps 25% up front or something. You know, put all those fine details into a form where you'd have a legal leg to stand on in court if necessary. 4laugh
*She holds out her hands and starts to touch one finger at a time on her left hand as she goes down the list.* There is insurance requirements, finding an office space, you'd need a secretary or an assistant, we could set up an office for you at home too so you'd have the option of working there. Attorney's hire investigators ALL THE TIME …just ask Antonio. wink I'm sure with all the people you know at the department, you could get some referrals. Some clients like the idea of hiring someone more discrete than the Police Department. 3nodding

*She takes another sip of her latte and figures he's going to need some time to think about all she's said. She really likes the idea of him being home more often.* heart  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:49 am
Psyzapp-d
*overts eyes briefly ninja *
(( Overt or avert? ninja ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:52 am
(( *shrugs* Pick your favorite. wink I never promised I could spell. talk2hand ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:24 pm
*She gets notification of an incoming text message to her iphone while she's in the middle of making apple pie. ninja She washes her hands and sees it's from Liada.* surprised

Text To Mistress from Fox
Hey Psy its me. If you haven't heard from your brother Franco yet Kat's no longer in Vegas. I did my scrying spell and its discovered that she's fled to Japan. I'll be doing a second spell tonight to pinpoint her location and I do believe Leko and her mother are one step ahead of me in the hunt. Will let you know more on what the source of all Kat's wanderings here once we find her. And you know we will.

Also, are you okay? I heard that you've gone MIA as well. Please take care and summon me if you need me for anything okay? *hugs*

Liada User Image

*Thrilled to hear from the outside world, she responds.* 4laugh

Text to Liada from Psy
Franco said she had bolted! gonk Gave his men the slip! Franco said she was stoned out of her mind, acting all crazy, hopped up on some real potent hybrid specialty stuff…so far gone Franco even noticed! gonk He tried to show her some hospitality, but he told me she most likely fled cause she needed another fix! gonk I'm so worried about her! crying So far, Franco's guys there haven't come up with anything out of the ordinary at MW and if she's in Japan, maybe her dealer is there instead of at the bar. eek

I'm currently in middle-class hell, Liada!! gonk Practically under house arrest!! crying I want to go home and I can't until the all clear is given that I'm not in any danger!! I don't know how much longer I can be this!! The shower alone is just a small tub with a curtain!!! gonk You can imagine my shock and the whole place is like this!! I don't even have a shoe room!! gonk

Please tell Hauk. You have to do it. I just can't bare to face him and break the news to him. He'll be completely devastated!! crying

I'm hoping to be home as soon as I can. I miss you all so very much. crying
Psy

*She hits send and has to sit down at the kitchen table to get her emotions in check. Once she's sure she's gotten a grip again, she continues making apple pies.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games