Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:10 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Hm. I dunno. I know that Thor is one of the Avengers...so it might be important. I couldn't tell you, though." Ryu kept wiggling his toes, staring at the cute socks like they were simply the best things ever.

"What kind? Ah...well...heh...I like period anime a lot, but, well, I'm a huge fan of some shojou series, like, um, Sailor Moon." the violinist blushed. It had been one thing talking about it with Naoko, but with Kou, he was almost afraid it might make him seem less manly.

At least, until the man pulled out his knitting.

The moment Ryu saw Kou start to knit, he may as well have had giant hearts floating around his head. It was simply the absolute cutest thing he had ever seen!

"Adorable..." the star murmured, unable to take his eyes off the beautiful host again.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:47 pm
"I might have to rent Thor just to make sure before I go see the Avengers then." Kou pondered out loud as he watched Ryuu enjoy the stockings he had created. It did amuse him how much Ryuu seemed to be fascinated with the little things in life.

"Sailor Moon?" It was then Kou laughed. "Not my sort of show but did you know that they are going to have another Sailor Moon anime coming out this summer?" At least Kou was in the know about a few things and of course like most Japanese, he had had read his fair share of manga.

"Period Anime is interesting at times but certain ones irk me because they take a period then add a helpless girl into the mix and expect all the guys to become so hot for her for no good reason." He said as he shook his head and sighed. "If it were me, I'd make the girl one that could help the guys out. I'd want a reason to be interested in her."

"Adorable?" he asked then looked down at the half made sock. "I didn't expect you to say that." he admitted, "But it is sweet of you to think that way. It's a hobby really." No a little more than a hobby, he practically knitted every sweater, stocking cap, mittens, gloves, and socks he owned with the exception of dress socks.

"I learned how to do it a long time ago. It keeps my fingers busy and keeps me from smoking." he said as he explained off his less than manly 'hobby'.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:12 pm

User Image

"A...a NEW anime?!" the violinist practically flew out of his bean bag to crouch at Kou's feet like a child being told that Christmas was on its way.

"Oh man! Oh man! I can't wait!" he shook his fists back and forth in front of himself, unable to control his glee at the news.

"But...I really liked Fushigi Yugi..." the star's face fell a little. Of course, his mind went straight to that show when Kimura gave his example as to why he didn't like certain period pieces.

"Yes...adorable. This is...you are...adorable." Ryu smiled, resting his chin on Kou's knee as he watched the man work.

And he doesn't smoke... the vocalist pondered to himself, actually finding that very, very attractive at the moment. One less thing to worry about with a....friend. At least smoking wouldn't kill Kimura Kou.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:34 pm
"Yes, a NEW anime." laughed Kou as Ryuu rocketed over to his feet. "Hey, you must not get out much because they've had it on the internet. I wonder what it's going to be like. Although I admit Sailor Moon to me is just a bit silly. I'm pretty sure it's coming out this summer so you've only got about 6 months to go."

"Really? Fushigi Yuugi? Wow that's an older anime too. I liked Hotohori and Nuriko. But not Miaka. Ugh...she could drive a person crazy. Always hungry too." said Kou as he rolled his eyes.

Kou just smiled as Ryuu put his head on his knee to watch. "It's going to be difficult for you to enjoy the TV while staring at my knitting." He had to wonder what the star was thinking at he sat there staring at his fingers as they wrapped and knitted more thread. It was going to be a fuzzy blue and purple sock by the time he was done that would reach just to his knee cap. He planned on shooting a thread through a rolled edge at the top so he could actually tight it off and put tassels on the end. That way the sock wouldn't roll back down his leg when he wore them.

"You know you're almost like a puppy." chuckled Kou as he reached over and patted the top of Ryuu's head.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:53 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Chiyou was frowning when Kai came over. Frankly, he was frustrated. Sure, he knew his lyrics and music by memory and by ear, but it really, really sucked not being able to look at things in actual print. He was so used to it, being able to mark things, take notes, write down ideas...now he had to have Nezumi notate anything he thought of, and he was sure he was missing a lot just because he couldn't see. Actually looking at things made a huge difference. This...it was so much harder.

"Great job, Nakai. I was listening as much as I could while helping Chiyou-kun. It sounds great. We'll get you in the recording room and lay it all down tomorrow, then I'll listen to it and send it to editing as long as nothing needs to be redone." Nezumi commented, his eyes still fixed on Chiyou. He felt...horrible. He hadn't realized just how bad off the young man was going to be with his handicap. Frankly, the mouse had assumed it would be an easy workaround, but no, it was just him making a molehill out of a mountain. Managing Chiyou alone right now was like managing three stars at once, and he had Nakai and Michi to put together as well. Oh well...he'd just have to do it. Really no other choice but to make it work, at any and all costs.

Gritting his teeth, Hideki sank into his chair and put his head in his hands, obviously frustrated beyond belief. Nezumi had left the choice in his hands, whether he should do a small promotional tour or just make a PV. He'd chosen the tour, because he wanted the challenge. Perhaps doing a PV would have been the better idea...Nezumi had even said so. Being as stubborn as he was, though, the young vocalist wouldn't allow himself to admit defeat. Instead, he would just stew in his own personal misery.

"I'm not ready to stop yet. I've barely gotten anything done." the small blond snapped, totally on edge with everything and everyone at the moment.

"Chiyou-kun, I..." the manager began to intervene, but Hideki was hearing none of it.

Pushing himself out of his chair, the kid marched over to the sound equipment and began fumbling around with it until he had managed to turn on the speaker system and the mic.

"Will somebody put my tracks in? I want to try....um...um...play One Way! I want to try that one. I think...I'm kinda feeling that right now." Chiyou grinned.

"Chiyou..." Nezumi tried to protest once more.

"Do it!" the brat of a vocalist yelled at the mouse, making him flinch.

"Very well." the manager tsked, pulling up the music and playing the track.

Chiyou's heart beat a mile a minute. To him, this would prove whether he could do this anymore, whether he still had it or not. If he fell off the small platform he was on, if he messed up the vocals or the blocking...he just didn't think he could stand it. Not after finding out all the things that stood in his way already.

The music rose, the beat pounded, and Hideki burst into song as if he were actually on stage, performing in front of fans.

futekusareta hibi okujou de mawasu  

shirokute nigai kajitsu
sumiwataru sora to wa urahara ni bokura oikomareteta

kakechigaeta botan  hakichigaeta shudan sa  yowamushi wa gunjou
kamitsuku osanai kiba 
yuiitsu no hyougen

hazukashikute shinobaseteta  kono yume wo uchiakeyou ka

hajimete sa kono kimochi  karadajuu matotta
netsu, sameyaranu mama  kawaru risou he
mitame kara hairu no wa  sukoshi kowakatta dake

zutto mae no koto

"wake ga wakaran koto bakari nobezuni shikkari to mae ni narae"
uchiaketa kotae ga kore desu ka
fungiri wo arigatou

shuumatsusakeberu hako wo sagashite  te ni ireta katamichi chiketto
mikaesu, wa rippa na riyuu to nari kimeta

mattete ne  
ai ni yuku yo  
mada minu kimi
hirogaru sekai

konosaki ni machiukeru  soudaina sutoorii no
kyodaina haguruma no oto  ima  
shizuka ni
kesahatsu no hane ni nori  tobikoeta mirai wa
souzou mo tsukanakute

itsuka furikaetta toki  hajinuyou, nakanuyou
me no mae no yami wa kate to iikikase  
warae

hajimete sa kono kimochi  karadajuu matotta
netsu, sameyaranu mama  kawaru risou he
mitame kara hairu no wa  sukoshi kowakatta dake

kitto daijoubu sa

kono saki ni machiukeru  soudaina sutoorii no
kyodaina haguruma no oto ima shizuka ni
kesahatsu no hane ni nori  tobikoeta mirai wa souzou mo tsukanai  
boku wa mada yume no tochuu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days I sulked through White and bitter fruits Circling on the rooftop
Contrary to the clear skies We were Being driven into a corner

Buttons done up wrong Mistakenly applied measures Cowards are ultramarine
Snapping Juvenile fangs My only form of expression

This dream That I hid Out of embarrassment Guess I'll reveal it

For the first time This feeling Enveloped my whole being
Without cooling, passion Changes Into ideals
I was just a little afraid of Getting into this based on appearances

But that was a long time ago

"Don't keep speaking of such senseless things And focus on following the examples of those before you"
Is this The answer to my confession Thank you for making up my mind

On weekends Searching for live houses where I can raise my voice I got my hands on a one-way ticket
"I'll show them", became a splendid reason I made my decision

Wait for me I'm coming to meet You whom I've yet to see Broadening horizons

Up ahead A majestic story awaits
The sound of its gigantic cog-wheels Now Hushed
Riding upon wings That departed this morning The future I flew past is one
I can't even begin to imagine

So as not to feel ashamed So as not to cry When you look back Someday
Tell yourself That the darkness before your eyes Is a form of sustenance And laugh

For the first time This feeling Enveloped my whole being
Without cooling, passion Changes Into ideals
I was just a little afraid of Getting into this based on appearances

Surely it'll be alright

Up ahead A majestic story awaits
The sound of its gigantic cog-wheels Now Hushed
Riding upon wings That departed this morning The future I flew past is one
I can't even begin to imagine I am only Midway through my dream

Throughout the song, Chiyou sounded like some sort of rock and roll angel. His voice was amazing. Better than it had ever been, if that could even be said! His blocking was spot on, even if it seemed like he might be nervous, just a bit. At one point, the young star came dangerously close to the edge, one foot slipping off, causing him to teeter a bit, but he caught himself and kept right on going until the very last note.

He did it.

He did it!

"Holy s**t, I did it!" Chiyou shouted, leaping off the platform and jumping right into the only man's arms he could see, Nakai's.

Nezumi stood there, stunned. He really hadn't expected that. The reason he'd protested so much is because he was afraid that Chiyou would fall, or get hurt, or break something, somehow. Since that hadn't happened, all the manager could do was smile, his eyes watering ever so slightly. He was...proud? Impressed? Amazed? Inspired?

Probably a combination of all of the above.

"Well done, Chiyou-kun. Well done." Nezumi said, clapping softly.

It was just as things ended that Yuuji came in.

"No...I haven't seen..." Nezumi began to answer Takagi's question, when another round of claps came from the back of the studio.

"Gomen nasai. Sorry I didn't speak up earlier. I heard you singing, Chiyou-san, and I couldn't resist letting myself in. You did great! I'm thoroughly impressed with your work. Don't ever give up." Suzaku smiled from his seat against the far back wall of the room.

"I'm ready to go when you are, Takagi-san."

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

((OOC: Song is One Way by SID ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:19 pm

User Image

"I always kinda related to Miaka...when I was younger, at least..." Ryu mumbled, just a wee bit embarrassed to admit it.

After all, he did kinda know what it was like to be a youth thrown unexpectedly into a strange world where he had to survive.

"The knitting is more interesting that the TV..." the star said, absolutely sincere. He'd never watched anyone knit before. At least, he didn't think he had. If he had, then it surely was nowhere near as interesting as this!
"I like the colors..."

"Puppy..." the vocalist repeated softly, nuzzling the top of his head against Kou's hand as the man patted him. It was an instinctual reaction of sorts, to lean into a gentle, warm touch like that.
Still...being compared to a puppy...again...while it added some more validity to the statement, he couldn't help but think about those who had called him puppy just recently. Ko...Naoko...it hurt his heart to think about it right now. Should he just go home and apologize to Naoko? Curl up beside the pianist and hold him, like he always did? Make everything ok, like he always did? Wait until the next time the blond lashed out at him, or hurt himself or somebody else, like he always did?

No, he didn't want to think about it. He couldn't go there right now. He just couldn't.

Wrapping one arm around Kou's leg, the star reached out and began rubbing the fluffy thread in between his thumb and forefinger. It was so soft, so comforting. For now, he was happy right where he was.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:31 pm
(((OOC: Posted for Az. Your shoutbox went boom...)))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nakai didn't say anything to the seemingly frustrated Chiyou... nor did he try to stop the young man as Nezumi had tried.
He simply watched, sitting on a table, legs swinging free beneath him.

The 'kid' didn't disappoint, and as the last note left Chiyou's lips, Kai jumped down from the table and clapped. "Bravo, Hi-chan." the blond said with a slight smirk, his arms outstretched suddenly to catch the flying vocalist.

Spinning Chiyou around, Nakai eventually let the 'kid' down and kept his smirk firmly in place. "Glad to see you're not regretting your decision to press forward. It'll be a challenge... but where's the fun in things being easy, ne?" he asked, amber gaze glancing up to Nezumi. "Might take a day or two but I'll try to lay everything down tomorrow. Course this means I need to get home, eat, and get some sleep... especially if..." but his words were interrupted by Yuuji's appearance.

Dark eyes flickered over to the corner of the room. "Come with me then. There's a car waiting already. I've got work to do on the way... and questions I'll have to have you answer as well, Suzaku-san." politely he bowed to Nezumi, Chiyou, and Nakai before heading back out of the room, hoping Suzaku followed.

It took about five minutes to get to the car thanks to a rather slow elevator, but once both men were seated inside the limo, Yuuji on one side, Suzaku on the other, Takagi's ipad reappeared and Yuuji started asking a few rather important questions.

"So Suzaku-san, I'll just jump right into the questions. Please answer them truthfully because I'll be doing a background check on you after I get home. Now..." dark eyes didn't leave the ipad as he spoke, and it seemed like Yuuji wasn't just asking question... but also typing out emails at the same time!!!

"What is your real name? Age? Hometown and province? Music style preference? What instruments do you play aside from Guitar and Vocals? Have you been a solo artist before or in a band? Any family? Current address? Cell number? Do your lyrics contain explicit material? Do you have a certain style you're wanting to achieve with us? Are you employed elsewhere currently? Have you ever been arrested? If so what for? Have you ever been hospitalized? If so what for? Do you have any health conditions we need to be aware of like anemia or an easily upset inner ear, etc? " Yuuji asked calmly, not even looking at Suzaku as he spoke each question and waited for a response for each.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:40 pm
"It is? I don't know I think that Will Smith is more interesting to watch than knitting. But then again, I do it all the time at home so I know the moves by heart. " answered Kou as he kept going at the same rhythm with each movement of his hands. "What sort of hobbies do you have? Anything that you do beyond music?"

"Mm...well this was new thread from Tokyuu Hands. I purchased a few skeins of it so I can make a scarf too." He pointed a needle to the box at the side and sure enough there were a few more rolls of thread in there.

Kou eyed the TV and occassionally glanced down at Ryuu he realized that the man had a lot more on his mind than he was talking about. Kou wouldn't pry because he was too Japanese to just start asking for anyone to start talking about private matters. Even though he had asked some pointed personal questions earlier, it was to prove a point that one shouldn't just start out a friendship or anything else that way. He wouldn't delve into the star's personal world any more than he had for now.

But knowing that the evening might get a bit...awkward if he let the night continue as such, he looked down at Ryu and tilted his head asking, "Would you like to learn how to knit? I can teach you if you'd like."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:21 am

User Image

"Hobbies..." the violinist thought long and hard. There was really nothing outside of music that he really took the time to enjoy anymore. That made him feel a little bit lacking, now that he was aware of it. His life was completely consumed by music, and Naoko. A lot of times, more Naoko than music, and that just wasn't right...

"No. I don't really have any hobbies. Never really thought about it until now..." Ryu frowned, a bit envious that Kou had the time and ability to do something outside of work.

"Teach me? Really? You would do that?" the star tilted his head curiously, as if such an offer were too good to be true. Sure, he wanted to learn! It looked fun, and calming.

"I would love to learn, and I would be honored if you would show me how." Ryu nodded.

So it might seem "strange" for a man to knit, to some. He thought it was pretty cool. Plus, if it meant being able to make your own awesome socks and scarves, then he was hella on board for that!

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:48 am
Sadness sinks, and look, the night comes to an end.

User Image

Sitting in the back seat of the limo, Suzaku couldn't be more comfortable and relaxed. He knew what was coming. Was very well prepared for it. Every detail of his life was committed to memory, and everything he said was set up so that it would, indeed, check out.

"My name is Mamoru Takehiko. 26 years old. From Hokkaido, Iburi sub-prefecture. Spent a lot of time in Seoul, South Korea,with my parents Nobu and Aika. They are deceased. No other family. I only play guitar and sing. Haven't been a performer before, but I've been around plenty. Right now, I'm staying in the Shibuya Excel hotel, but I'll be moving into an apartment just down the street from here in a couple of weeks. I don't have a cell phone right now. Do I require one? I can sign up for a plan tomorrow. No, I don't use explicit lyrics, if I can help it. I would like to experiment with styles until I find one that fits me most. I prefer rock and roll, but am willing to try pop. Currently, I am not employed. I have never been arrested. I have never been hospitalized. No, I do not have any health conditions..." it seemed the questions would go on forever, but the vocalist-hopeful remained polite and pleasant throughout the interview.

Let's go searching for you
-----------------------------------------------------------

And your warmth, in a world yet unseen.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:05 am
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Everyone returned the bow to Takagi as he left, except for Chiyou, who was oblivious and was still riding the high of his little musical experiment.

"Let's go home..." Chiyou smiled, snuggling against Kai as hard as he could.

Nezumi nodded, shuffling some papers together and putting them in his briefcase.

"We all need to get home and rest up for tomorrow." he agreed, even though he still had to go back up to his office and make a few notations, schedule a few time slots for this and that, and....check his email, even though he didn't expect to hear anything from anyone...truly important.

"Do you really, really think I did alright?" Hideki asked the guitarist one more time. He was still unsure of himself, but that was to be expected.

"We've got a day or two to work with. Better to be concerned with quality that speed when it comes to this." Nezumi commented.
"I'll see you both back here tomorrow. Be here at ten in the morning and I'll see if we can have a shorter day. Hopefully get out of here by four, if we're lucky." the mouse said as he grabbed up his things and left the room.

"I want....a cheeseburger!" the young vocalist declared all of a sudden, his stomach growling loudly.

At least it had turned out to be a productive day, in the end.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:08 am
"No hobbies? Ok...you probably just don't have a lot of time. With all the music and touring." he said with a smile. Kou could only guess what a lifestyle like that was like. Sure he had seen stuff on youtube about many stars but a lot of that was fan service beyond the real hard work.

"Well when you have time you should pick something you like and try it out." he replied as he stretched out the sock and looked at the row he just completed. Looked good to him so he started on the next. "Knitting isn't that expensive until you become good at it. Because then you want to buy really great yarn and thread to make those products that you can't find in stores. I want to make sweaters and blankets out of cashmere and silk but that's a lot of yen."

"Sure, I'd be happy to teach you. If you really want to try it." He set down his sock and pulled his canvas box closer again. Inside was a few other yarn rolls that were different colors at the bottom of the box plus a couple extra needles. "Just remember it takes a lot of practice to make good even rows. You're might be a little uneven until you get the hang of it."

Pulling out some bright gold and green yarn he set it in Ryuu's hands. "That's yours to practice with. And you can borrow these needles." he said as he pulled out some bright blue shiny needles. "This is how you set up the thread on the needle." He moved himself around bean bag so he could clearly demonstrate how to cast on the yarn. He undid the loop a showed how to do the same move a few times

"Now you try to cast on the yard." he said as he undid the thread and handed the needles to Ryuu. "One you get that, I'll show you how to do the actual knitting of a row."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:54 am

User Image

It took him a few tries, but Ryu finally got it. Casting the yarn was harder than it looked. The tricky part was getting the hook under the thumb, then pulling the thread so that it didn't come undone while making the loop.

Once he'd done that much, his face lit up like a Christmas light. It was pretty funny, how he was just so proud of himself for doing such a simple little thing.

After Kou showed Ryu how to knit a row, the violinist took off, doing his best to put a few rows together. The stitches seemed to get easier along the way, but Kimura was right, it was hard to make the rows even at first.

"Um...I don't think this is right..." the star held up his green and gold work, which was as lopsided as it could possibly be, with several of the stitches loose and messy.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:47 am
"Well....if you don't like how they look then just loosen the yarn and start over. But it's a good start. See, you've got a few good ones mixed with the others so eventually you'll get the hang of it." Kou said as he pointed out the good spots then pointed out the bad.

"It's all about then tension in your fingers as you set up each loop. Putting the right amount of yarn into the loop and getting it around the needle. You're probably just letting a little too much yarn get pulled through." he explained as he did a few more loops on his own needles to demonstrate. "Mmm..maybe if you think of it as the tension you put into holding a violin and the bow you'll be able figure out what you need to do with the needles."

"By the end of the night I bet you'll manage to get one decent square made." Kou said confidently as he looked back up to the movie. "Wow...I wish I had a laser like that." A boyish smirk crossed his lips as he thought of being a MIB. "But maybe I just want his car. Getting to work in under 60 seconds would be awesome. I could sleep in and avoid the crush of people at rush hour on the train. That would be so nice."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games