Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:43 pm
Siyo~ Lady Leko mentioned such a thing to me upon my last visit I believe. It should not be difficult to procure it, rilu'oh reimbursement may prove a bit more complicated due to alternate currency.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:44 pm
Awww, TES....are you in need of some affection? xd *looks back at Showcase* You're sweet to offer your help...but we have things under control. blaugh  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:45 pm
There is Leko-chan. ::Looks down as he sets his head on the table as a tear falls from his eye::  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:45 pm
* looks around* so, where is Icy anyway?  

Matriarch-of-fire

3,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:46 pm
Why yes... yes it would, Matri. It's not like the ladies here haven't seen it before, though.

*stirs some gingerbread syrup into his steamer and grabs another "sexy" cookie... this time of katana, grinning at her as he nibbles on it*

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:46 pm
*looks at Ryzan.* Well I'm sure we can work something out. What is going to be easiest? *looks at TES and then back at Ryzan.* I'm not going to steal him, just get him to stop pouting. wink *Goes over to TES throws her arms around him and gives him a big kiss full on the lips.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:47 pm
gonk *faints*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:48 pm
*facepalms as she points to Icy's comatose body on the couch*
I can't deal with emotions!!!!
*gets infuriated*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:49 pm
*laughs at TES* Enjoying the cookie, TES? *looks over at Mat* Icy has finals IRL this week....she's being good & going to bed early tonight. She's going to be so upset that she missed the party. *glances at Maune and sighs* Fox, it's OK....just make sure we're OK with the idea of seductive cookies before making them, OK? Now get you some sake and cheer up!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:50 pm
Psyzapp
Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:46 pm

*looks at Ryzan.* Well I'm sure we can work something out. What is going to be easiest? *looks at TES and then back at Ryzan.* I'm not going to steal him, just get him to stop pouting. *Goes over to TES throws her arms around him and gives him a big kiss full on the lips.*

*laughs* fox is the one with tears, and you kiss TES  

Matriarch-of-fire

3,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:52 pm
::Glaces up at Katana:: I'm not sad much about that. just sad about...well not getting any affection every time I come in here that and not a thank you for what I do  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:52 pm
*laughs at TES on the floor.* Cripes dude! You don't FAINT when a woman kisses you! *facepalms.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:53 pm
*starts screaming at herself*
No I will NOT do that for you!!
No you can do it yourself!!
I don't' care if you are the "good" one!!
Well you have half a devil wing set now so maybe you should start acting like it....
Now THAT was uncalled for!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:54 pm
*burst forth*
NO THANK YOU!!!!
FOX we have had a discussion about not exploiting me BEFORE!!! scream

*get irate*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:57 pm
Gi ussta! Gi ussta! eek This tavern is a lot more calm in the kre'tanen. If this is what the tangisto is going to be like, I believe I'll be needing some wine sweatdrop

*walks behind the counter and looks for a bottle*
Jabbress, I am unfamiliar with the currency of this world so I do not know what would be "easiest", as you say, since I am unaware of what kind of exchange rate I would be looking at or trying to estimate. Quortek may have a better idea since he has lived in this world longer, rilu'oh... *looks at Tes passed out on the floor and giggles* I think you may have to wait to get anything out of him.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games