Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wysler257

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:11 pm
"You're not upset or anything? Did you understand everything I told you?" Xynis tilted his head at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:14 pm
"Yea i understood everything!" She said and smiled  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:16 pm
Xynos closed his eyes and dropped his head. "I'm not liking this..." He whispered to himself. He lifted his head and looked at Rina. "Is there anything else you want to know?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:17 pm
Name: Trevyc
Race: Human
Weapons: Harpoon, Short Sickle
Powers: Developing Earth magic
Bio (Optional) : Trevyc is a human who has gotten through life using his silver tongue. He's an idealist, but he has no regrets in manipulating situations at hand when they might benefit him. He was born a sorcerer, an innate user of magic, and had many troubles and stigmas surrounding him for it. Not many are born magic users, and not many are fit for the tough growth process of a sorcerer. In addition, his appearance does little to help him.
Personality:A bit on the callous side, he cares little for details and looks at the big picture. He acts like he doesn't care about people, and deep down, he doesn't, at least, not easily. He's charismatic, though, and uses his leadership and attractive words to gain people to his side.
More a talker than a fighter, Trevyc is still dangerous on the battlefield. His knowledge of magic is blooming, and his tactics in battle are often feared. He uses bluffs, taunts and fakes in battle, and tries his hardest to mantain dominance without taking hits.
Appearance: He's about 5 feet 10 inches, slim of build. His skin is tanned, which is rare in his region, but he inherited it from his father. his hair, black with some silver streaks, was inherited from his mother. Very soon, his hair will be completely white, but it's a mystery as to when that will happen. He wears light armor on his legs and arms, and has dark-colored clothing worn over his padded armor.  

Lord Vyce

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:22 pm
"No not really!" She said then stood up and walked around.

((gotta go have a shower be back soon))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:24 pm
((Okay. Cya soon.))

Xynos glared at her. Why did she have to hit her head. He sighed and looked up at the ceiling. "How can I fix this..."  

Wysler257

Lord Vyce

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:26 pm
Trevyc was in a nearby forest, sitting on the branch of a pear tree. One his favored fruits, he ate greedily and stored some of the fruits in his pouch. He was happy at the moment, until he saw something more suitable for lunch. A huge boar was walking into one of his traps.

He watched with great interest.

As the boar trudged on, it triggered a tripwire, and met a sharp, stabbing doom. The trap, a simple spike, was effective, and required almost no effort for Trevyc to build. Now all he needed was a fire.

Hours later, a full Trevyc sat under the tree next to a fire, where a fat roast sat drizzled with pear juices. He waited until it dried out, and salted it so it wouldn't spoil, and stored it in his pouch.

Today was a good day for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:50 pm
"So..." She said hopping around the room. "When do you think i will get my memorie back?"  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:55 pm
"I have no idea. You lost it by hitting your head, so if we wait long enough, then it might return." Xynos stood up and walked into the bathroom and washed his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:57 pm
Rina jumped around a bit. "Theres nothing to do."  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:00 pm
"Yeah." Xynos dried his face off with a hand towel and walked out of the bathroom. "Let's see." He began thinking of a way to get her memory back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:07 pm
Rina continued jumpeing around  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:09 pm
Xynos watched her. When is the old Rina coming back. I'm not liking this one. He sighed sadly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:13 pm
((gotta go for an hour ok ))  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:14 pm
((Alright. See ya later then.))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers