Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:41 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Rina's ears twitched. "I know that breathing." She said running to the basement. She saw Daisuke and ran up to him and hugged him. "Daisuke...." She said
he didn't look at her and stayed silent as she hugged him if atamous or dark told her what i did then why is she still around me i look at her "why are you still around me didn't dark or atamous tell you what i did to my parents and i don't want that to happen to you" he looked down "its with these swords that i did it i was training with them but then my animal got out and i killed everyone near me and atamous was the one who stopped me"
"I'm still here because i love you and that whatever happens i want to be there. Evaen if my life is at risk. If your animal does get out. Maybe i can stop it... But i don't want you to go through this alone." She said almost crying
he hugged her looking sad "but if you get hurt cause of me i would never be able to forgive myself" a tear went down his cheek
"I won't let you hurt me. I promise." She said to him whiping away his tear as tears went down her face.
he put his forehead against her and wiped her tears away and kissed her "ok but remember when i am an animal i can't control myself so be careful" he smiled  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:41 pm
"Alena.. "He muttered, looking sadly, "I[m sorry..Its just.. We-rina and me- were attacked by a spellcaster and he did this to me. I promise you ill turn back into a Dragon soon.." He muttered as he hugged her again, sighing.
"Atamous, I need to talk to you now. Alone." he muttered under his breath.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:45 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Rina's ears twitched. "I know that breathing." She said running to the basement. She saw Daisuke and ran up to him and hugged him. "Daisuke...." She said
he didn't look at her and stayed silent as she hugged him if atamous or dark told her what i did then why is she still around me i look at her "why are you still around me didn't dark or atamous tell you what i did to my parents and i don't want that to happen to you" he looked down "its with these swords that i did it i was training with them but then my animal got out and i killed everyone near me and atamous was the one who stopped me"
"I'm still here because i love you and that whatever happens i want to be there. Evaen if my life is at risk. If your animal does get out. Maybe i can stop it... But i don't want you to go through this alone." She said almost crying
he hugged her looking sad "but if you get hurt cause of me i would never be able to forgive myself" a tear went down his cheek
"I won't let you hurt me. I promise." She said to him whiping away his tear as tears went down her face.
he put his forehead against her and wiped her tears away and kissed her "ok but remember when i am an animal i can't control myself so be careful" he smiled
"Don't worry I will." She said and smiled. "Are you going to be ok?" She asked him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:49 pm
Elvira_Cross
"Alena.. "He muttered, looking sadly, "I[m sorry..Its just.. We-rina and me- were attacked by a spellcaster and he did this to me. I promise you ill turn back into a Dragon soon.." He muttered as he hugged her again, sighing.
"Atamous, I need to talk to you now. Alone." he muttered under his breath.
atamous appeared "you done?" he looked at jack and alena  

Atamous

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:50 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
"Don't worry I will." She said and smiled. "Are you going to be ok?" She asked him.
"as long as your with me i think i am" i smile and hold her close  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:53 pm
After a while or so, Sion was still dragging behind Sion, holding onto her leg as Tsubame reached for the door knob. Gently kicking her off her leg she gritted her teeth,"Sion. you are seriously becoming a nuisance..." her eyes narrowed at the spunky girl.

Sion held tightly as Tsubame kicked her away,"JUST LET ME GO AND WE'LL FORGET THIS EVER HAPPENED!!!" she continued to plead.

Tsubame turned around, kneeling to lock evil stares with Sion she pointed her finger straight at Sion's vision,"I'm not going to say anything until you get the headmaster's 'Okay' got it?" she smirked,"I suggest you give up now Sion..."

Sion glared at her, suddenly blinking as Tsubame pointed at her, she scoffed,"Headmaster Atamous Reiki will say yes, and you'll eat every single word you just said." releasing Tsubame from the grip she stood up,"Headmaster Atamous!!!" she yelled out at the top of her lungs.

Tsubame sighed leaning against the door to their dorm she rubbed her head gently,"Shut up Sion.." her eyes gazed at Sion with an annoyed expression.

Nu Alter

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:55 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
"Thats good." She said and smiled then kissed him as he held her close  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:55 pm
Cagalli146
After a while or so, Sion was still dragging behind Sion, holding onto her leg as Tsubame reached for the door knob. Gently kicking her off her leg she gritted her teeth,"Sion. you are seriously becoming a nuisance..." her eyes narrowed at the spunky girl.

Sion held tightly as Tsubame kicked her away,"JUST LET ME GO AND WE'LL FORGET THIS EVER HAPPENED!!!" she continued to plead.

Tsubame turned around, kneeling to lock evil stares with Sion she pointed her finger straight at Sion's vision,"I'm not going to say anything until you get the headmaster's 'Okay' got it?" she smirked,"I suggest you give up now Sion..."

Sion glared at her, suddenly blinking as Tsubame pointed at her, she scoffed,"Headmaster Atamous Reiki will say yes, and you'll eat every single word you just said." releasing Tsubame from the grip she stood up,"Headmaster Atamous!!!" she yelled out at the top of her lungs.

Tsubame sighed leaning against the door to their dorm she rubbed her head gently,"Shut up Sion.." her eyes gazed at Sion with an annoyed expression.
atamous appears before them both "don't call me headmaster i am only 17 i may own and run this place but i am just a person call me atamous" he looked at them both "what is it you need"  

Atamous

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:57 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
"i love you a lot" i hold her smiling and then i stand but i drop back down "i think i used too much energy hehe"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:59 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
"i love you a lot" i hold her smiling and then i stand but i drop back down "i think i used too much energy hehe"
"Okay i'll help you." She said helping him stand up. "Want to go back to your Doorm?" She asked him  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:01 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
"Okay i'll help you." She said helping him stand up. "Want to go back to your Doorm?" She asked him
"actually i wanna go to yours" he smiled blushing a bit  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:01 pm
Jack glared, "Atamous! Get back here!" Alena laughed a bit, Jack blushed, but coughed, "Go get something to eat.." he muttered.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:02 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
"actually i wanna go to yours" he smiled blushing a bit
"Okay." She said and smiled then helped him walk to her doorm.
((I gotta go cya!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:02 pm
Jami stood and closed her book. "Well, I'm going. It was nice talking to you." She smiled at Kumi and then grabbed all her books. She walked back up to her dorm and sang a small song under her breath.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:03 pm
Elvira_Cross
Jack glared, "Atamous! Get back here!" Alena laughed a bit, Jack blushed, but coughed, "Go get something to eat.." he muttered.
he smiled and just sat there "alena you should get something to eat regain your strength i will meet you down there with jack in a little bit" i smile  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games