Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:28 pm
User Image-:{Justin}:-
~-+~-+~-+~-+~-+~-+
Justin panted slightly. "Just..Catching up on my apperence..." he said,he was sweating alot.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:30 pm
~*Cassy*~

"Maybe you should get some water. " She said biting her lip seeing him panting and sweating. " And Ill even hold your weights. Im not as weak as you think."

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:35 pm
~-+~-+~-+~-+~-+~-+
Justin chuckled. "I'm ok.." he sighed. Then continued his wieght lifting for about 5 minutes. "Phew!" he sighed loudly

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:54 pm
~*Cassy*~

Cassy rolled her eyes. " Men" she said under her breath as she walked to the fitness room which was right next door. They rooms were separated by glass. She got on a treadmill and began to ran. While she ran she watched Justin struggle with the weights.

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:01 pm
~-+~-+~-+~-+~-+~-+
Justin sighed and walked over to Cassy and flexed his muscles for her. "Like?" he said,going side to side.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:04 pm
~*Cassy*~

Cassy smiled as she ran. " You know it babe. You look even hotter now with muscles."

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:12 pm
~-+~-+~-+~-+~-+~-+
Justin chuckled and slightly smacked her a** with his towel. "Knew you'd say that.." he said with a wink.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:16 pm
~*Cassy*~

Cassy yelped a little then turned off the treadmill. She got off of it and grabbed her own towel. She spun it around a few times then whiped it at Justins a**.

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:21 pm
~-+~-+~-+~-+~-+~-+
Justin yelped a little and slammed into the wall. "Ow.." he said in a f;at tone before runnng up to her and pinning her onto the wall. "Gotcha now..." he smiled.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:22 pm
~*Casy*~

Cassy laughed. " Oh no what will I ever do. Somebody help me." She said in a bored tone as she then kissed Justin lovingly.

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:31 pm
~-+~-+~-+~-+~-+~-+
Justin chuckled through the kiss and then wrapped his arms around her. "Surrender and I'll go easy on you.." he whispered in her ear.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:32 pm
~*Cassy*~

Cassy smiled. She whispered into his ear. " Never"

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:35 pm
~-+~-+~-+~-+~-+~-+
Justin smiled. "Guess I have to Go to...Drastic Mesures.." he said,kissing her neck sensualy.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:37 pm
~*Cassy*~

Cassy smiled and wraped her legs around Justins waist her arms around his neck. " Never ever will I give up.

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:40 pm
~-+~-+~-+~-+~-+~-+
Justin chuckled and kissed her sensually, "Guess I gotta make you then.." he smiled.. Then began to take off her shirt a little. He didn't really care if anyone saw them.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games