Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
___ ways to annoy your band director Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sailormercury1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:56 pm
Zoysia
I don't know if any of these have been said yet, but...

*when the director tells u to do something ask "what?" or "huh?"

*make animal noises when the director is talking

*forget your reeds

*(for flutes) play the really high C when the director is trying to talk

*(for trumpets) don't oil your valves for a long time so they stick when play them and say you forgot to bring your valve oil so you will have to borrow some from the director

*when a section of the band isn't playing their part of the song right or are not there to play it, sing it for them (i like this 1!!! some1 in my band does this lol)

rofl lol, my BDs actually got used to the animal noises one... Our tuba section is always saying "Meow" at the most random times, and our BDs just laugh xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:29 pm
My school's conductor is amazing
But our bands (we have a Wind Ensemble and a Concert Band) get on his nerves alot
Mostly we just sit and mimic him, or distract him into looking up things on the internet after he's done taking attendance  

Woosel

1,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mr Urine

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:56 pm
LoL! I'm going on a band trip to Edmonton tomorrow! THERE ARE SOO MANY OPPERTUNITIES! But I can't sweatdrop I'd get kicked out and I would be in soo much trouble.....My parents spent enough money as it is, They don't have to spend more money to fly me home.....But if you ever go on a band trip far away
-At lights out time at a hotel, decide you want to start praciticing your instrument, very loudly
-Talk to suspicious looking strangers, This will scare them because they have to take care of you and if somthing happens their behind is TOAST
-Forget your music at the hotel or at home
-Forget your instrument at the hotel or at home
-Forget your band uniform
This is all I can think of for now twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:11 pm
My teacher gets SOOO annoyed when we do this.
DANCE IN YOUR SEAT DURING YOUR SECTION'S RESTS.
I did it with the whole flute section in our band and our teacher first got REALLY annoyed the he cracked up ((RARELY laughs))  

sakura-haruno-sister

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Scarlet Griffin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:12 pm
Some people in my band pick a random day to dress up and stand behind the director. During marching season, they act like they ARE the director xd .The latest act was a body guard gig ninja , code names and all.

rofl "The golden monkey has left the nest" rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:25 am
Question whether "Because the director said so" is really a good reason.

Steal their baton when they're not looking and begin to chew on it.

Play your instrument with no sound, give it an odd look, throw it to the ground and scream "Why did someone press my instrument's mute button?!"  

Briella Alwing

justine_0815

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:20 pm
steal their baton  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:27 pm
When your BD isnt lookin, turn your music upside down and start fake crying and screaming, when he comes over to you frantically point at the place where a Clef would be and say "CLEFFIES GONE!!! NOOOOOOOOOO CLEFFIE! WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME CLEFFIE? WHAT DID I DOO? COME BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU CLEFFIE?" crying crying

Then patiently continue sobbing until he smacks you on the head and turns your music the right way... sweatdrop people were talkin about this for weeks in our school... ha i did that. Mr. B looked at me funny for weeks. blaugh  

Kotone Sizuki

Xelbin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:23 pm
When signing hall passes,if he asks for a pen give him a shock pen.I have much more but I'm too tired to say them now  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:06 am
I've got one! I've got one! ^_^

Okay, I'll tell this as a story or it'll make no sense...

We were in band class, and our BD had on his stereo thingy because he felt like listening to jazz. So, when he left the room to go all the way down the hall to talk to the chorus teacher, I took my CD out which had only one song on it (yeah...I had been planning this for a while), and swapped it with the CD he had had in. So, I cranked the volume and pressed play, then ran for cover in the instrument room. Suddenly, it starts blasting "Totally F***ed" (Spring Awakening) and the BD comes running from down the hall, skidding to a stop and turning it off, but not before the Music Coordinator for the school district heard and came to investigate. The BD had to explain to the MD what he had done then left to which the MD replied, "well, when you know who did it, send them to me" (*shudder*; let's say he has a rep for getting even the worst kids in line and must have been a disciplinarian in another life...) So, the MD leaves, and the BD waits until he's sure he left and was out of earshot, then yelled "RACH-EL!!!". (he knew cuz I was the only kid in the band at that point who listened to Spring Awakening) I came ou to of the instrument closet (haha...very funny *eyeroll*) and go "Yes?". He proceeds to yell at me about how I'd better replace the CD if I scratched it and such and then asks where it is. I told him to look inside his clarinet XD It's incredible that I didn't get in trouble...
Then again, he got me back in the end (started talking about how many different boys I was kissing after I got mono...taking especial care to make sure mom picked up on it stare ) Btw, I've only kissed one of the band people, and I was going out with him at the time.  

GuardianDragonsSpirit

PastCat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:24 pm
I have 2:
1. When you hit a long rest where no one else is playing, start to belt out the "Hawaii Five-Oh" theme... as loudly as possible.
2. When the BD enters the room, everyone starts playing the "Imperial March" from Star Wars.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:34 am
ninja Flamingo, tinsel, or fork is front yard. TP his house. Hide the dr. Beat or destroy it. when he says attention sit down. run away when he say does anyone want to help ninja  

shorty15541

MezzoPianoX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:26 am
Mr Urine
LoL! I'm going on a band trip to Edmonton tomorrow! THERE ARE SOO MANY OPPERTUNITIES! But I can't sweatdrop I'd get kicked out and I would be in soo much trouble.....My parents spent enough money as it is, They don't have to spend more money to fly me home.....But if you ever go on a band trip far away
-At lights out time at a hotel, decide you want to start praciticing your instrument, very loudly
-Talk to suspicious looking strangers, This will scare them because they have to take care of you and if somthing happens their behind is TOAST
-Forget your music at the hotel or at home
-Forget your instrument at the hotel or at home
-Forget your band uniform
This is all I can think of for now twisted

ur insane
lol i luv it  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:43 am
froggyfluf
call him up at 3 in the morning to say hi.

OMG!! we did that me and my friend we got her phone # from her at band camp lol it was sooooooo hilarious  

FIRE_OnThe_DanceFloor

5,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items