Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:03 pm
((did this dream involve...briefcases? ))

"No I just..." Sirius stammered and turned bright red.

"Don't worry about it..." he muttered, not sure if Remus would be ok with the sharing of their relationship just quite yet.

"Ah, ah, now don't fall back asleep on me Mr. Lupin. Sirius is back and in the Hospital Wing with Kathryn, I have potions that will wake you up and help you function," Dumbledore stated tapping the werewolf again.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:15 pm

Poppy looked at Sirius for a moment before shaking her head. "Just try not to move too much," she said turning back to Kathryn.

"Now, I'll need to clean that wound out, so I'll have to turn you onto your side, if that's alright with you."

Remus opened his eyes again. "Why're Sir-" he failed to make a proper sentance for perhaps the second time in his life and reaching blindly for the potion bottles sitting on the bedside table, thankful for the easily removed tops.

Struggling for a moment to sit up and swallow, he managed to get both potions down and jerked upright, holding his head with the rush of the two potions traveling through his system. "What's wrong?"  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:28 pm
Sirius nodded and stared nervously at the door waiting for Remus and Dumbledore to show up.

"It seems there was a small incident in the forest. Mr. Black and Miss Theree are back in the Hospital Wing and we need some of your blood to help Miss Theree with recovery," Dumbledore explained, taking the bottles and putting them away.

"Now, why don't you get dressed and I'll wait down in the common room for you." He turned with a flourish of purple and golden robes and left the dorm to wait in the common room.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:33 pm
"Wait, Headm - nevermind," Remus said as the door closed behind Dumbledore leaving Remus to dress. He noticed his clothes had been folded and placed on the chair by the bed.

Dressing quickly, he joined Dumbledore downstairs, running a hand absently through his hair in the hopes of straightening it from its normally shaggy look. "Accident? In the forest?" he cursed again. "I knew I shouldn't have left. Where are Liz and Harry?"  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:37 pm
Dumbledore nodded as Remus ran down and started questioning him.

"Let's walk," he said heading for the potrait.

"Liz and Harry are presumably safe and completing the task. They didn't send up any sparks," he assured the werewolf as they stepped into the hallway. He turned and started to head towards the Hospital Wing.

"It appears that when they went to find the spiders web they were attacked--a mistake on my behalf I fear. Kathryn was pierced in the back by a spider pincher and has suffered major blood loss. Which is why we need you," he explained as they continued walking.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:42 pm
Remus followed the Headmaster out into the hall and down the steps. "I see," he said absently. He still felt a bit strange. The pain killing potions he'd been given seemed to have the added side effect of making him feel naseous. Or perhaps it was the fact that he'd taken three potions in such a short time period.

"Was Sirius hurt?"  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Ahro

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:42 pm
"Right, well then. On we go." She randomly stated as she started walking in any random direction, waiting for the Thestral to pick up some scent of decaying flesh. Either that or they would run into some dead creature along the way.

(OOC) **talking for Remus** We may be out of commission for a little while. **glares at Wilma** **shrugs** **grabs shotgun from gun cabinet, climbs into Sirius... I mean... Scion xA and drives off prepared to shoot looters, sno-birds, and people who can not drive** STOP F-ING PANICING, MY GOD! Can't we all hord gas, food, and water in a calmly manner?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:56 pm
((AUGH! I had this typed up and then my internet access died on me for a moment))

Dumbledore smiled at Remus as he opened the doors to the Hospital Wing.

"I assure you that Mr. Black is as loud mouthed and stubborn as ever."

Sirius shot out of the bed and into a chair. He nearly bit his bottom lip off as a searing pain shot up his leg. Adjusting slightly and swallowing back a scream Sirius coughed.

"Thank you Professor," he squeaked while finishing his shifting and letting out a small sigh as he blinked away tears.

((and, speaking from experience: Calm manner? Why of course not you silly fool! We're the human race!))  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:02 pm
(Now, we should wait for Luny...poor Luny having to read two pages of posts.)

Remus smirked, nodding in agreement to Dumbledore's statement. Stepping into the Hospital Wing he looked around to find Poppy behind a white curtain, obviously tending to Kathryn and Sirius sitting in a chair nearby.

"What happened, Sirius?" he asked, walking over to the other man.

(Trust Ahro to grab a gun and start shooting people. rolleyes )  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:09 pm
((probably should... sweatdrop ))

"Remus!" Sirius exclaimed happily as the other man neared him. He started to stand up but cringed and sat back down forcing a laugh and shaking his head.

"Ah, it was just some spiders, they attacked us. Got Kathryn pretty bad. She lost a lot of blood," he said nonchantly while trying to ignore his leg. It wasn't nearly as bad as earlier but--

Well next time he was told not to move, he'd listen now wouldn't he?

((Guns don't kill people, it's the very loud noise that does it!))  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:20 pm
Remus noticed Sirius cringe and his eyes widened. "You're hurt!" he exclaimed. "I - you -" sighing, he sat down heavily. "I'll just wait until Poppy's done with Kathryn. She'd likely hex me if I interrupted her."

Bending forward, he rested his head on his knees. He wasn't feeling very good now and being worried about so many people wasn't helping. Kathryn was bleeding and Sirius had been hurt and Harry and Liz were wandering around alone in the forest. Harry was smart for his age and even with a few things under his belt, he was still only seventeen.

"Sirius," he said after a moment, "are you okay?"

(Until Kathryn updates...Poppy is cleaning Kathryn's wound...very dirty.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:30 pm
"No! No I'm not hurt! I promise Remus!" Sirius watched Remus sit down heavily and frowned before looking away. He waited a moment and Remus spoke again.

"Sirius, are you okay?" Sirius sighed and looked up at him.

"I fractured my leg is all. It's fine. She's already fixed it...but I...I didn't want you to worry about me so I jumped out of the bed and into the chair when you walked in after being told not to move. Just another stupid mistake on my part," Sirius paused and glanced over to where Kathryn was before looking down again feeling his insides turn cold as the image of the pincher in her back flashed again. He shivered.

'Just another mistake...Just another failure...' he thought to himself as he looked up at Remus. He lifted a hand and ran it through the werewolf's shaggy hair.

"How was your nap?" he asked lightly trying to change the subject.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:43 pm
Remus looked up at Sirius, "It wasn't a stupid mistake. Don't blame yourself," he said slowly. "And I'm supposed to worry. It's what I do. I worry. I worry about you and Harry. I worry about Kathryn. Hell, I even worry about Liz. What else am I supposed to do?" he looked toward Kathryn's bed and sighed. "The nap was fine."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:53 pm
Sirius sighed and looked down at his leg.

"Get over yourself," he grumbled at it before he carefully stood up and hopped over to Remus. He yelped and laughed as he grabbed onto Remus' unharmed shoulder to steady himself. He leaned down and pressed his forehead to Remus' and smiled.

"Stop worrying about things, just hope that it'll all turn out all right in the end you goof," he backed up and placed a quick kiss on Remus' forehead before resting his back on the others.

"I would ask you what kind of dreams you had, but I'm currently stuck like this until I can get some assitance to move. I don't think my leg likes me any more, I know if I were it I would've detatched myself way back in the forest."  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:03 pm
Remus laughed, shaking his head as he stood. "Why is it I can't help my laugh when you're around?" he asked, standing up and wrapping his arm around Sirius' chest, steadying him.

"You should lay down," he said smiling. "And since you asked, I had a very lovely dream about chocolate. Well, you and chocolate," he added, lowering Sirius onto the edge of the bed. "Still haven't decided which was better, though. You or the chocolate."

(We seriously need to be put in seperate rooms. We can't help but turn our conversations into flirting. ^_^)  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games