Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MisterHippoh

5,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:40 pm
yah im kinda new here--i been with this guild for like over 7 days or so..(1 weeks) and i want to introduce my self here 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:04 pm
hi! i just joined recently, i like helping people and i joined so i could be of some help!  

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Cunchy

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:10 pm
Hi, my IGN is Cunchy, but my name is Ronaldo, Aldo for short. Im new to this guild... and i want to help and get helped xD  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:59 am
hi!! I'm krizia..from denmark..12...female..journalist
I would love to cooperate with this guild im making now a long story
for the legion of helpers  

-_krizia944_-

Darkgirl101

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:23 am
Wheeeeeeeeee hi im kitty ^w^ you will find me helping randomly ALOT xD yay for helping people ^_~ well cya around  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:08 am
Name: Michael
Last Name: Maxwell
Most Prominant Nicknames: Kougaiji/Kou-chan, Duo, Mich-Mich, Little Ducky, Mich-san
Height: Secret
Weight: Secret
Siblings: Danielle
Pets: 2 cats
Piercings: 7 (Locations: Secret)
Gaian Since: ...........I had another account. It got overtaken by my friend's when I tried to make him one while still on mine. xd I hadn't counted on that happening. But in seriousness, I've been here for quite a while...I remember the days when there used to be page error messages involving a sushi data base and etc. Oi ve.
Hobbies: .......Too many to list. I do collect quotes though. xd
Phobias: Let's...Not touch that subject just yet...I just covered part of that with Mysidia and Loz so...Yeah...Too fresh. Other than that? ZOMBIIIIEEEESSSS~...*cough*

Nice to meet you.

No, you can't call me Angel-boy. That Archangel thing kills me.  

Twilight Necromancer

Nifwo Riuku

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:12 am
Hello, My name is Taylor. I am male, I use a female avi because I just want to. I'm 15 years old. I've been on Gaia since Nov. 2005. I have an old account, but I can't get back to it anymore. I'm half Chinese, quarter English, and quarter French and I live in Germany.

Well its nice to meet all of you 3nodding I'll be here to help people with my best.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:15 am
Hi everyone, call me Red, Raven or RR hehehe. I am new here and look forward to making some new friends and just having fun! LOL my life is dull I need one... so here i am! hehehe Anyways as you can tell am weird, so you've been warned hehehe  

LadyRedRaven

4,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Agorna

Hunter

6,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:17 am
Hi! I'm new, and I'm still trying to find everything - but I'll get around to it eventually! biggrin
I'd like to join this guild, and help other people.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:25 am
Im new to the guild so nice to meet u guys smile mrgreen  

Lapster3000

mz31

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:26 am
Hi all, new member for some days, my name is Frederico, but you can call me Freddy or m.z., I'm 19 years old and I live in São Miguel, Azores.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:45 am
hello i'm new to this guild my name is light-Ryuu  

devils_girl000

Beach chair

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:46 pm
Hi there! I'm new to gaia and the guild. I am going on my first week, I think it is Sunday.

It's nice to meet all of you.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:37 pm
I'm Ransan, joined Gaia a couple months back but am just getting involved in guilds. I'll do my best to help out with whatever I can do and look forward to meeting some of you wink  

Ransan

lil kyle 94

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:45 pm
im new to this guild and would like to help all new people  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games