Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
forest rp!!! [please come!!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:26 pm
Rina sighed "Luminia stop running over there." She said  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:27 pm
Aya clenched his fist, which trembled at the sheer force of it. After a moment, he exploded. "My brother, To get close to anyone, Your safety, and I fell!" He panted slightly, then finished quietly again. "Happy...?"  

AyaSantres

Wysler257

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:30 pm
"Sort of." Xynos sighed. "I'm still upset because you are hellbent on having to leave."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:30 pm
Luminia Heard what aya said and it struck like lighting through her head. "Aya..." She placed a hand on his head with Paranoid and Sad eyes.  

Reborn Rinoa

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:33 pm
Rina herd also and felt bad she stayed up on a rock watching them giveing up on trying to keep Luminia back from them  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:34 pm
"..." Xynos was fed up with Luminia's constant inteference. "Luminia... Please... Stop... Interfering..."  

Wysler257

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:39 pm
Aya reluctantly pulled away from Luminia. "Farewell... I will be watching..." He turned and shadows enveloped him, melting into the ground and vanishing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:40 pm
"s**t! Aya!" Xynos fell to his knees and looked at the spot where he once was... "He's... Gone..."  

Wysler257

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:41 pm
She completely lost it like when She lost Dante. "WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW!?!?!?!?!?! YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL!!" She turned from ahppy and cheerful white, To Miserable and Sad Red and black. Her hair covered her face and her eyes went from blue to Red. "I"M NOT GOING TO LOSE SOMEONE I LOVE AGAIN!" She ran deep into the forest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:41 pm
Rina watched them leave her eyes turned sad. "I guess he couldent stop him" She whispered to herself  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:43 pm
"Damn it..." Xynos got on his feet and walked over to Rina and leaned against her, his head into her shoulder. "I couldn't stop him Rina..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:45 pm
Rina hugged him running her finger through his hair. "Its ok...You tryed your best." She said as a tear fell from her face.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:46 pm
"I wish I could've done better..." Xynos sighed and wiped her tear away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:48 pm
Luminia was deep into a forest by a lake Where she first met aya. She cried in it and just Jumped into it swimming all the way to the bottom where alot could see her. Instead of Me losing someone....I will lose myself. I wouldn;t want anyone to miss me or cry for me...I know that now. Shuurei will have adale as a mother...Goodbye Rina..... She Slowly drowned every bit of air she had.  

Reborn Rinoa

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces