Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:31 pm
Fudgey Cupcakes
Name~ Kimmy but if you feel lazy just call me Fudgey or Fudgey Cupcakes mrgreen
Age~ not sayin' stare
Things I Like Doing~ listening to music, drawing, reading, writing, swimming, watching tv, playing basketball, & shopping biggrin
I use smileys a lot, you can just ignore them smile
And I suck at drawing and writing. lol

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:33 pm
xXxFoolziexXx
Heayylo :3

I'm Shanniie. But most people on here call me Foolziie. I'm just a little obsessed with my boyfriend.. so I might mention him a few times. Oh, and my biffle Kellie! :]

I absolutely lurveee Panic! but some of my other favorite bands are My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, The Maine, Boys Like Girls, Stereo Skyline, Eatmewhileimhot!, NeverShoutNever, Blink-182, Hey Monday, and Mayday Parade.

I like to listen to music obviously, go on the computer, play some basketball, talk/hang to my friends, play percussion instruments, swim in the ocean, draw, and other stuffs.

I'm going into seventh grade with my best friend _kelliiieee_ who is also in this guild. And we're also going to the Blink-182 concert with PAtD and FOB together tomorrow biggrin

Hope you have fun at the show! Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:35 pm
xXDeadly-RomanceXx

yo my name is neena....
hello hello
i ♥ panic! at the disco
they are just amazing
reeeeeeeally amazing
build god then we'll talk is their best song in my opinion
time to dance is 2nd best :)
P!ATD is just beast in general
what i do with my spare time is listen to music
and hang with my best friend
so yea i think thats it
message me if you want to know more
xd

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:30 pm
Hello, the username's Scion Destroyer but you can use SD for short. This is really my first "introduction" to Gaia and I'm already impressed by the work PrimeRibby has put into this Guild. I'm really hoping that I'll be a help to the progress of the guild razz I'm 17 and in college and I'm ready to get on with my life. I'm pretty obsessed with music and Panic! is definitely up there amongst my favorites although I have yet to see them sad I have a job and I'm in a band where I play guitar. so yea there's not much else. Oh and I'm really looking for some friends since I'm friend-less ATM. Thanks

SD  

Scion Destroyer

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Kikokrazy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:59 pm
hey everyone! Im Kikokrazy but you can call me Kiko. Im a 8th grader and my life revolves around P!ATD. I am different and love to do random things! I am happy to say im 5'8, some 'physical features'' i am tall, skinny, i have redish brown hair with blonde bangs. I would say im pretty average looking hehe.i live in Cincinnati,Ohio and i am in no sports because i am lazy! My hobbies include computer surfing, drawing and other things., lol I cannot be friends with people who do not like P!ATD so im glad i am in this Guild! Anyother questions can be answered! and i hope that was a proper introduction! And hope that this guild will help me get a new perspective haha mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:08 pm
Kyli3Fosho
xXxFoolziexXx
Heayylo :3

I'm Shanniie. But most people on here call me Foolziie. I'm just a little obsessed with my boyfriend.. so I might mention him a few times. Oh, and my biffle Kellie! :]

I absolutely lurveee Panic! but some of my other favorite bands are My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, The Maine, Boys Like Girls, Stereo Skyline, Eatmewhileimhot!, NeverShoutNever, Blink-182, Hey Monday, and Mayday Parade.

I like to listen to music obviously, go on the computer, play some basketball, talk/hang to my friends, play percussion instruments, swim in the ocean, draw, and other stuffs.

I'm going into seventh grade with my best friend _kelliiieee_ who is also in this guild. And we're also going to the Blink-182 concert with PAtD and FOB together tomorrow biggrin

PERCUSSION FTW! Haha. x3
OMFG. No ******** fair! You must live up north then you lucky mofo.
I live all way down south... if you catch my drift. ;D
Haha.
Welcome to the guild!
I like you! :3
Not common for me to like a new person in the guild immediately. Hm... *gives sly look*
x3

xD. Kewl. But just cause I'm new to the guild doesn't mean i'm new to panic!  

FoolziieFoSho

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:33 pm
Scion Destroyer
Hello, the username's Scion Destroyer but you can use SD for short. This is really my first "introduction" to Gaia and I'm already impressed by the work PrimeRibby has put into this Guild. I'm really hoping that I'll be a help to the progress of the guild razz I'm 17 and in college and I'm ready to get on with my life. I'm pretty obsessed with music and Panic! is definitely up there amongst my favorites although I have yet to see them sad I have a job and I'm in a band where I play guitar. so yea there's not much else. Oh and I'm really looking for some friends since I'm friend-less ATM. Thanks

SD

Thank you so much! 4laugh A lot of stuff needs updating though. sweatdrop I'm sure you'll find plenty of friends here. Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:34 pm
Kikokrazy
hey everyone! Im Kikokrazy but you can call me Kiko. Im a 8th grader and my life revolves around P!ATD. I am different and love to do random things! I am happy to say im 5'8, some 'physical features'' i am tall, skinny, i have redish brown hair with blonde bangs. I would say im pretty average looking hehe.i live in Cincinnati,Ohio and i am in no sports because i am lazy! My hobbies include computer surfing, drawing and other things., lol I cannot be friends with people who do not like P!ATD so im glad i am in this Guild! Anyother questions can be answered! and i hope that was a proper introduction! And hope that this guild will help me get a new perspective haha mrgreen

I'm glad you're in this guild as well, and also hope you'll get a new perspective. wink Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeRibby
Captain

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:45 pm
xXx so now i'm standing here alone, i'm learning how to live life on my own.....

my names meghan (oooh shocker)

uhh i like music and have severe issues with deciding what to play (ive played the piano, violin, cello, and guitar... i like the cello the most but i had to quit, and i play the guitar now but i think i may switch to bass cuz it sounds cooler)

some of my favorite bands as are follows: panic at the disco, mayday parade, all time low, three days grace, all american rejects, fall out boy, the killers, boys like girls, hit the lights, my chemical romance, nickleback, metrostation, and greenday. :] lol im sure theres atleast 2 you like.

im ___ years old, going into the _____th grade. i play soccer although i do suck. and..... thats it i think.

OH! and i completely hate the fact patd split up even though pretty odd kinda sucked (no offense, but fever was soo much better) and this new albums gonna be kicka**

....forget about the past, i'll never know; forget about the one i left at home xXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:44 pm

____`Yooo well I guess its time for another introduction. Originally I was Rauken 4891, but then I changed accounts, because some of the features of my original account weren't working anymore. Epic Fail.

____So hey. I'm Rauken4649. Brother of takashi_sahoko who is currently MIA in this guild. I don't get it, she's always on, but she never posts. WOW.

____My sister was who got me into Panic At The Disco and I'm proud to say that I'm the only guy that I know in my family that loves them. EXCLUDING my father. My favorite song is Pas De Cheval for now. It changes every week, or month, depending on my mood. I swim and yeah. I think that's it.

Rauken4649

Darkness of Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:31 pm
my name is Violet
b-day is 05-30
favorite song... WAY to hard.
um..
i am an obsessed music lover.
yup. vXXDDDDD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:43 pm
Hi peoples...
My name is Harmony, and this is probally mah favorite band. >.<
My favorite song out of all my other favorites is
Build God, Then We'll Talk Awesome song! :3 So yeah, umm hi!....

IIxLucyxII

VampiresR4ever

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:49 pm
Im ashley. im 15. i love patd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:03 pm
Name: Dalilah (hate it so plz plz plz call me Lilah)

B-Day: Sep. 14

Fave Song: The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage

Um...Other: Not much 2 say...I'm random and a complete air head sometimes so I'm
rlly fun. Just PM me if Ur feeling bored...cause truth is I'm mostlikely bored 2. Thats a
bout it...want 2 know anything else just ask...=3. L8r ppl!!!

I ish Ninja

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

BlackStorm120

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:39 pm
Name: Serria
Fave Song: I like al of them but i really like: Mad as rabbits
Fave Band Member: BDON BEAR/ Brendon Urie
Im only intrested in guys.
IF U NOW BDON'S NUMBER TELL ME
If u go to their site it will tell u their new posts.
site: panicatthedisco.com
It is sad the band split in two. RyRo/Ryan and Jon made a new band called the young veins.
The young veins have a new song called: Changes
Panic at the disco also has a new song called: New perspective

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas