Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:20 am

How would be have people left out? Liz could be in one with you Remus and Sirius *imagines Liz being fairy godmother sort* bwahaha.

Hey, just because I am against dating at my age doesn't mean that my 15 (turning 16) year olf rp character can't go out with the Boy Who Lived. Haha.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:43 am

-Remus - "Why the hell am I the one wearing the dress? Please tell me they didn't turn me completely into a girl." *checks self* gonk "Oh, god, kill me now."
-Sirius - "But, Remus you look lovely, the long hair suits you!"
-Remus - stare "Sirius, shut up."
-Liz - "Do I have...fairy wings?" blaugh "I'm Reap! Only not!" *runs around wildly casting spells*
-Remus - "She could take pity on me and turn me back into a man, I liked my other body better."
-Sirius - "Well, I'll love you *wink* no matter what body you're in."
-Remus - stare
-Kathryn - sweatdrop
-Harry (to Kathryn) - "So...um sweatdrop how about those Chudley Cannons?"

Sorry, randomness...its not even that funny.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:53 pm

Remus...you've got it all wrong:

Quote:
-Remus - "Why the hell am I the one wearing the dress? Please tell me they didn't turn me completely into a girl." *checks self* gonk "Oh, god, kill me now."
-Sirius - "But, Remus you look lovely, the long hair suits you! Now you can wear make up!" whee
-Remus - stare "Sirius, shut up."
-Liz - "Do I have...fairy wings?" blaugh "I'm Reap! Only not!" *runs around wildly casting spells*
-Remus - "She could take pity on me and turn me back into a man, I liked my other body better."
-Sirius - "About that, Rem, you know I love you no matter what and I'll always be with you. But um...when we umm...I just...umm..." *makes vague gestures towards lower body half and coughs* "Yeah...I don't think it'll work" *points to Remus' chest* "Those would get in the way, ya know?"
-Remus - stare "Thank you Sirius..."
-Sirius - "I do love you!" heart
-Kathryn - sweatdrop
-Harry (to Kathryn) - "So...um sweatdrop how about those Chudley Cannons?"

But yes. The problem with it Luny, is the Must End in a Couple part. We don't want anyone left out or forced into a relationship they really didn't want for their character.

*smacks Luny's hands* Bad Luny! You're not allowed to have a boyfriend--ruins the whole Innocent thing you've got going right now.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:55 pm

*likes HK's version better and finds it funny that no one asked you Reap was*

It would be cute though to force them into a fairy tale though and have them play it out...romance not required.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:56 pm

Sorry to rip everything completely off topic but... I might have a job soon! YAY!! *happy dance*
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:18 pm

Congrates Graphi...I...was fired today...because I called in sick on Yom Kippur so I could go to temple with my grandmother.

I have class...damm it...I'll be back on later tonight for Pomfrey...promise HK.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:38 pm

Cheers! whee

You should kill them, or file a lawsuit--get money that way. Or threaten to file a lawsuit. And scare them, so you don't have to pay a lawyer and crap.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:38 pm

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
Congrates Graphi...I...was fired today...because I called in sick on Yom Kippur so I could go to temple with my grandmother.

I have class...damm it...I'll be back on later tonight for Pomfrey...promise HK.

dude.. that is bullshit! They can't do that! Ok.. well.. they can because you did call in, but they have to give you off for religious holidays. :/ Idiots.

Graphiti Skies

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:06 pm

Graphiti Skies
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

dude.. that is bullshit! They can't do that! Ok.. well.. they can because you did call in, but they have to give you off for religious holidays. :/ Idiots.

You could claim that you had been given the impression that had you said you were Jewish you would've undergone major discrimination and attacks--so you claimed illness. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:42 pm

Would that work though?

Slightly random note...I am still celebrating my Regulus/James picture. I drew an elbow that looked like an elbow! *does a happy dance*

ode[2]sokka

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:48 pm

Probably not, but no harm done in at least trying.

Yay for elbows! *can't draw worth crap*
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:54 pm

Rem you got fired? *facepalms* Oi...maybe you should talk to Tiffany about working at Ihop...I mean, isn't she like a manager.  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:12 pm

I've still got to break the news to my parents...they're going to flip.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:15 pm

Wait until you get a job, and then tell them.

"I got fired...but look! I've already got a new job! Isn't that convenience on a stick?"

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:27 pm

That'll work...so, are we waiting for something in particular in the guild to happen or what?  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games