Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
~*The Rantbox*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Ranting a good stress reliever?
The best!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
I think Art is a better outlet
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

mechanical kitsy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:40 am
grr i hate guys they never understand certain things and i hate love and i hate it all... i hate the government and checks and child services and child support and all that s**t i hate employers who wont give a girl a break and hire her i hate this state i hate this planet i hate it all.
i love puppies
but my mom has my dog and she's always saying she has to get rid of him cuz she cant afford him anymore and then that makes me cry and then she changes her mind and says we're keeping the dog and i think when i get my own place i will take my dog with me so he doesnt end up in the aspca because then i'll never see him again.
and i hate the fact my mom is always playing with my emotions, kicking me out, then telling me i have to come home and its all my grandma's fault cuz she wouldnt stick with the child support agreement and then saying it doesnt matter cuz it was a glitch in their system and she's gonna get all the money they took from her back and saying i can stay here after i packed up everything...
and i hate being underage with 7 more months til im legal cuz if i was legal right now i wouldnt have 3/4 of the problems i have now cuz i'd be able to spend more time with my boyfriend and then he wouldnt be able to say he thinks we have no relationship cuz he never sees me, which is a total lie anyways cuz he sees me almost every night, and i'd be able to get a job easier and an apartment and live on my own and be able to do what i wanted and not be forced to go to the therapist cuz my mom thinks i need it even after i was basically court-ordered to go to therapy as part of probation for something completely unrelated to my probation but my mom thinks its my entire problem with her cuz she cant accept the fact that maybe she herself causes a lot of my disagreements with her, but no she thinks it has everything to do with the fact her second husband was a total a**. but if that was my problem i'd probably take it out on my sister but i dont but she cant see thats not my problem and it really annoys me. my problem with her is she treats me like i need to know everything about her, including her sex life, which i would really rather not know about, and she thinks that i have too much of an attitude but she's the one who taught me to respcet those who have earned it and she does a lot of things i cannot respect.

thats the end of my rant... for now...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:01 pm
Damn it all to hell!!

It sure was nice having a three day break from school because an ice storm knocked out the electricity, but now I don't have enough time to bring my math grade up to a d! Now I'm gonna fail highschool because a ******** natural disaster.

My best friend is being a retarded p***y-whipped wimp. He broke up with his girlfriend, which was good, but because he's so 'attention deprived' he wont break away from her. I'd give him all the attention he needs if he'd just open his damn eyes and notice it.

And to top it all off, I think I have depression. Blasted ******** genetics!!!!!  

Katanas Blade

pandoras_box13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:32 pm
Okay, I'm sorry, but what the ******** is up with extreme makeover?
Like, all these people watch it, and love it, and hey all the power to you.
But jesus christ, that poor person ON extreme makeover.

BASICALLY what happened to the pour soul was they were on their way to work, you know, thinking they looked fine.
They show up, and a camera man is following them. Which is awkward on its own.
THEN their entire workspace, family, and friends are sitting in one room, all staring at you. I mean, imagine the thoughts going through that person's head. They probably think their best friend died until they see them in the crowd.

So then you know, someone gets up, and is all like: You know what Betty. We love you. We love you SO MUCH. But we can't look at you anymore. You are so ugly, that we made a video AND wrote a letter ABOUT how ugly you are, and it was posted on national TV, and now, YOU CAN FINALLY BE PRETTY BABE.

Self esteem=catapolts through the floor.

And I bet you ANYTHING that most of the episodes can't be shown because the damn plastic surgery didn't work out.
It pisses me OFF. Especially since now, people who aren't exactly models, don't think: Oh. I'm Unique. You know? I'm pretty in my own way
NoNO
NOW they think: well damn. I might get an extreme makeover if I'm this lucky!

grr.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:41 pm
_LANGUAGE WARNING_
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
You are such a ******** douchebag. You constantly ask for advice. You ask and ask and ask so we give it.

WHY THE ******** DON'T YOU LISTEN?!

DOUCHEBAG!

We told you not to do it. WHY THE ******** DID YOU?!

So ******** tired of you and your s**t. Honestly. I'm not helping you with Jack s**t anymore. Go ******** ******** hell. >< I feel like you can tell me everything but then when I try and talk to you, you spin it around to yourself again. s**t!

That's not cool or decent AT ALL. We're supposed to be Best Friends. I am holding so many of your secrets and thoughts and everytime you feel like crap you KNOW that I'm here. What the ********, S---. Where are you when I need you?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why the hell do I have to be the fake one?

Yeah, I think I talk a lot of s**t sometimes. Oh well.

It's only around people I believe can see past the bullshit and see who I really am. <********. I guess that means I assumed to much.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuuuuck people.

Fuuuuck procrastinating.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck not knowing what to do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------  

nerdlover08

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:15 am
Why, someone tell me why, all I can ever find work wise, all I get offered is ******** sales and call centre work, the kind of job I suck at, or is so ******** easy that a trained monkey can do it. I mean for ******** sake this work placement I'm on, when I'm there, I can physically feel my brain atrophy from lack of use, not to mention the physical effects (since starting that job I have been ill more times then I have in the last year). I mean I have skills, skills emplyers say they want, like extreme computer competancy, organisational skills the ability to manage my own workload... but no, instead, because I don't have it down on a peice of paper that I have those skills, they instead put me in a role, where I find myself regularly falling asleep. I mean, all I want is a job thats at least mentally stimulating enough to keep me awake, that doesn't involve selling crap to people that don't want to know in the first place. I can't stand it. I want a job where the stuff I actually know can be put to some use, no matter how small, instead of playing 'guess the product code' on the company website. I don't want to work... thats for sure, the job centre can take that want to work mantra and shove it up its arse, if I wanted to work, I'd be in a ******** dead end warehouse job like every ******** else in my age in this god forsaken town...

I want a ******** job... something with prospects, something where I'm not breaking my back for minimum wage and actually need to use some form of brain power, I'm not a ******** laborer I never have and I never will be, I don't have the physical strength or stamina for that sort of work. I'm an administrator, a bureaucrat of the highest ******** order... and yes, its still s**t work, but at least its a challenge over half of these ******** jobs I get put forward to.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:01 pm
my iz dat I dont trust sa anymore becouse everyone in here is a backstabbing f*ckers who need to realize if been ther friends forever and did not once f*ck them over

FOR EXAMPLE
I changed the names to ......well not really lol
will my ex bestfriend is going out with my ex she dump me for him i woudnt have cared if she dump me for some1 else but she choose will
he cheated on his girl of 7yrs went to stripclub kissing playing around and prolly more in there to u know how many ppl those stripers kiss or F*ck????

my friend Bro if u would pass away 2yrs ago still not ever him because seems like it was only yesterday
then my grandma before him
i just wanna get the hell out of here...........  

A0_oJester

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:26 pm
GCDers need to get that stick out of their a** and stop acting so pretentious like they know everything and anything that doesn't fit perfectly in their little paradigm is wrong. ~_~ Yeah I do know about japanese folklore as well, but I wanted to make a thread with something slightly different in focus to talk about the Herme's Moon. What I got was an onslaught of jerkish comments that make me seethe with bitterness and resentment at even bothering to try to make a thread there. ~_~ Jerks.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:53 pm
Dear Immune System,

When I was little I played in the dirt, I grazed my knees and elbows on stuff, I did regular kid stuff and you were pretty cool back then because you got built up. I didn't get sick, really.

So what the hell?! It's like when I turned thirteen you crashed and lost all your data and I have to start over! I'm sick ALL THE TIME! I always have a ******** cold. What's the deal?!?
I can't go and rebuild my immunity to stuff, I don't play in the dirt any more!

I was meant to DO THINGS today! I had important stuff to do and now I can't do it.
On top of that, it's a beautiful ******** you.

Love Sez.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:50 am
spooky_sez
Dear Immune System,

When I was little I played in the dirt, I grazed my knees and elbows on stuff, I did regular kid stuff and you were pretty cool back then because you got built up. I didn't get sick, really.

So what the hell?! It's like when I turned thirteen you crashed and lost all your data and I have to start over! I'm sick ALL THE TIME! I always have a ******** cold. What's the deal?!?
I can't go and rebuild my immunity to stuff, I don't play in the dirt any more!

I was meant to DO THINGS today! I had important stuff to do and now I can't do it.
On top of that, it's a beautiful ******** you.

Love Sez.

Want me to kick it until it works for you? biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:51 pm
damn it all... headaches that never go away... no matter what i do, i take all the medicine possible and my head still feels like its splitting apart. i go and take care of my pet and get six hours of sleep over three days just to make sure she got all her meds, then i leave to go back home so i can get some sleep before i have to go to church (i work in the nursery) and i find out this morning, monday, she died. SHE SHOULD NOT HAVE ******** DIED SHE WAS GETTING BETTER!! if those lazy-a** people would have given her her meds and vitamins and food at the proper times, and i dunno, changed her bedding, she would have been fine. she was starting to eat solid food when i left. but no.  

mechanical kitsy

Undead Goth Inc

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:29 am
ya kids at school are such bitches
ok one day me and my gf, and long with 3 of our friends
where sitting in the hall
minding our own businiess
then these ******** crips come around and ******** step on my gf leg
oh i was pisst
then when they came around again
i trip all three of the girls
and called them names and some what
then there all talken s**t
oh you got hearing aids(yes i do have hearing iads, im only 16)
then i called thn little squaws
then one ran away crying
i told her thats right
go work at your corner
then they walk around a different wall
now im afriad there going to get ther crips after ******** i hate gang members who think there aLL THAT  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:24 pm
Rellik San
Why, someone tell me why, all I can ever find work wise, all I get offered is ******** sales and call centre work, the kind of job I suck at, or is so ******** easy that a trained monkey can do it. I mean for ******** sake this work placement I'm on, when I'm there, I can physically feel my brain atrophy from lack of use, not to mention the physical effects (since starting that job I have been ill more times then I have in the last year). I mean I have skills, skills emplyers say they want, like extreme computer competancy, organisational skills the ability to manage my own workload... but no, instead, because I don't have it down on a peice of paper that I have those skills, they instead put me in a role, where I find myself regularly falling asleep. I mean, all I want is a job thats at least mentally stimulating enough to keep me awake, that doesn't involve selling crap to people that don't want to know in the first place. I can't stand it. I want a job where the stuff I actually know can be put to some use, no matter how small, instead of playing 'guess the product code' on the company website. I don't want to work... thats for sure, the job centre can take that want to work mantra and shove it up its arse, if I wanted to work, I'd be in a ******** dead end warehouse job like every ******** else in my age in this god forsaken town...

I want a ******** job... something with prospects, something where I'm not breaking my back for minimum wage and actually need to use some form of brain power, I'm not a ******** laborer I never have and I never will be, I don't have the physical strength or stamina for that sort of work. I'm an administrator, a bureaucrat of the highest ******** order... and yes, its still s**t work, but at least its a challenge over half of these ******** jobs I get put forward to.
It's a harsh, illogical, and frustrating world out there man... sad ....and I'm really sorry you got stuck in a bad lot in life for now.... Good luck on getting a satisfying job where you can apply your talents and challenge yourself. 3nodding  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:49 pm
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San

It's a harsh, illogical, and frustrating world out there man... sad ....and I'm really sorry you got stuck in a bad lot in life for now.... Good luck on getting a satisfying job where you can apply your talents and challenge yourself. 3nodding
Lol, its a little late, I'm now a professional artist and love it. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:29 pm
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San

Lol, its a little late, I'm now a professional artist and love it. :3
4 months makes all the diference....I'm glad you're happy then. Professional artist...awesome. cool  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas