Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:33 pm
rob awakened and then oppened his eyes seeing yoite moving"yoite i shall bring you back to life"then his hands started burning in blue flame and he put his hands on yoite"alright here it gose"he started healing yoite"common work work work"then the blue flame stopped burning and dissapeared"i hope that worked because i dont have any more energy"then he started chocking"i guess this made me sick so i wont be in school tomorrow...i guess"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:37 pm
he sees rob trying to heal Yoite "back off werewolf she is dead, see" he walks over and stabs her heart "see" he takes his Katana and starts shreding her apart

(who is Drajira talking to?)  

Swift Penguin

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:13 am
now that made rob and wolfing very angry"the healing of a werewolf combines parts again and brings blood back to the body also it heals all the wounds...ok this should do it"then he standed up and said"she will be all ok in a few minutes..and about you...you better back off"then he made an electric force field around shaedon and aerunai and throwed them back to there homes but still kept the force field"this should take care of it"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:58 pm
When Cody entered Kono's mind, it was a lot different than anyone else's mind. It was divided, in her mind, and the demon's. "This link is stronger, usually is when I directly trespass in someone's mind, instead of at a distance." He started to hurry to the battle between Kono and the demon.  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:52 pm
Kono was suprized Cody was trying to help when she bit him, but she started to fight the inner deamon in her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:11 pm
When Cody found the demon, he could see that it was growing into Kono, like Shad's was. "Hey! Big tall and ugly!" The shaddemon looked over at him. "Ya want some? Come and get it!"  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:32 am
((Hey Ultra, you can't automatically throw us back to our houses. You don't control our charactors.))

Aerunai waved her hand and a sheild of shadow went around her and Shaedon, protecting them from Rob's force Feild. She felt it hit her sheild, and made hers a little weaker. The shadow sheild, still protecting Shaedon and Aerunai, went through the Electric force feild. When the electric feild was gone, Aerunai waved her hand and her sheild disappeared. She walked forward. "That all?" she hissed, grinning evilly, showing her long, sharp teeth. She summoned two katanas and swung them at him, spinning in mid air and slashing both swords at him.

Yoite's body, scarred and bloodied remained still. Her eyes looking up blankly at the sky. ((stillXD lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:24 pm
The demon in Kono's mind ran toword Cody growling and snarling.
((mind block XD))  

Konomi_Wolf

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:33 pm
(hey ultra zx, NO GOD MODDING!!!!!!!!!)

he stabs Yoite again and again until she was unhealable "there now just leave her alone or i will kill you" he stops and cleans his blades off and joins in with Aerunai in attacking rob "now die werewolf!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:20 am
"so now i understand...shaedon you will pay for this"he released the fifth seal again turning to full wolf power and started using his slowmode vision then he jumped behind shad and aerunai"let aerunai go shad...i know that your controling her"  

Shuchi-sama

Avioke

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:22 pm
Aerunai turned around, swinging her sword with amazing speed and eyes ablaze with anger. "Everything you see me do is my choice. No one controls me," she said, aiming her sword at Rob's side.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:32 am
"so itr is what myou choose...unless...its an illusion"then he turned around and dissapeared in a flash of lightining making cody,keith and kono dissapear to.to there homes  

Shuchi-sama

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:51 am
((Uh Im with Cody at his house... And yeah))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:37 pm
As the demon lunged at Cody, he dodged, and was quickly above the beast. "How do ya like this!" He exclaimed, throwing a giant fireball directly at the beast's head. The monster shrieked in pain under the burning pain, and backed away. Cody rushed up and quickly let loose a giant barrage of fireballs. The demon was hit, but most of the fireballs missed and disappeared. "Damn, I need to work on my aim..." Suddenly, the demon lunged at him again. Cody made a wall of fire, thinking that the heated bulwark would prevent the monster from getting closer. But it just blasted through, throwing Cody in the air. He landed ten feet away, the wind knocked out of him.

Ooc: Does ya mind if I control the monster a little, for the battle scene?  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Avioke

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:02 pm
Aerunai lowered her sword, eyes narrowing. "Coward!" she screamed into the night that surrounded her, letting it ring out for miles in people's ears. The earth trembled, but as soon as her echo was gone, the ground stilled, and the light stopped flashing. Aerunai scowled in her fury, kicking rocks into houses and muttering to herself. The demon inside her very much would have liked to kill that son of a b***h, but he had disapeared, leaving Aerunai to become slave to the Demon's will but for no use. Aerunai walked over to Yoite after several minutes, happy, at least, the b***h had died. She kicked the body over, leaving Yoite's face in the dirt, and walked to Shaedon. "What now?" she said, kneeling. Even though they were part of the same demon, the old demon had slowly shaped into Aerunai's own demon, and gained her own power. So, the demon inside Shaedon, who was the first, was pretty much her father. He had created her, and so he was her superior.
(((Is that ok that the demon changes after a period of time into more like the person who is possessed by it? Like it becomes the host's exact opposite over time? I can change if it not.. ^_^)))  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games