Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Has Made You Cry? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jolly fire girl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:51 am
oh my goddess the movie made me cry at the end or close to the end that was very sad but happy.
it was the two parts in the movie that made me cry when belldandy is looking back at when she was little and they show her as a little girl singing. and the part where belldandy and keiichi have to walk through a gate in order to stay together. heart crying it was sad but beautiful. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:22 pm
I cried when L died and the end of Bleach:Memories of nobody and what was awful was after I saw L die I decided to watch the Bleach film for the first time thinking it would cheer me up...I was wrong so wrong

AnimeAddictAndProud

Gothic Lolita Angel

Friendly Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:28 am
When I watched this one show called Petite Princess when Yucie's friends sacrifice their lives so she can become the platinum princess was so sad. I still cry when I see that again  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:48 pm
I have never actually cried during an anime but i have come really close.
I noticed if i watch and anime one episode per day like something that comes on TV i don't get into it enough to get emotional.
But if i watch on of my many series i own on DVD lets say Samurai 7 i get a little choked up on certain parts.
I think its because i watch a series almost straight through i will sit and watch one series all day so i get into the story more.

But the only animes that almost made me cry were.
Samurai 7
Cowboy Bebop "Oww The Ending and the last Ed episode sad "

im sure there is more but these are the most recent ones ...  

Skulls Deadbody

ll Fatal Charades ll

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:31 pm
I've cried during far too many shows,anime included sweatdrop
The most recent anime I cried over was Elfen Lied.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:31 am
I cried when Maes Hughes died. It was really sad. And the way Elysia was clueless. It was just too much for me, so I cried. I felt sad for Roy Mustang when he talked to Hughes' grave.

"It's going to rain"  

ruka_panda

Trashed2Poo

7,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:42 pm
I cried when Nina and Hughes died on FMA. crying
I cried during most of Fushigi Yuugi crying
I cried in the new Astro Boy when Atlas died crying crying crying
I cried during Spirited Away when Chihiro had to leave Haku crying
And I cried when Kadaj died in Advent Children crying

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:23 pm
its a movie but somehow nausicca of the valley of the wind made me cry somehow confused  

I_Sweet Angel2

Saxxony

Friendly Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:32 pm
I cry during almost every anime I watch.
I'm a big baby. gonk

I cried during: Chobits, Ouran High School Host Club, Pokemon, Naruto, Bleach, in fact, anything where I am supposed to cry, I do.

Even in movies, etc.
>:  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:47 pm
Peach Girl when Togi left Momo

nevershoutdawson

nevershoutdawson

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:48 pm
Final Fantasy: Advent Children  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:37 pm
not menythingscan mack me cry but the anime vampire night ther was thisone part were zero sed that if he loses control he wanted Yuki to kill him if it haped it wasso sad but then she turend it was so sad he voded to be the one to kill her just as she had vode to kill him it was sad the lovewas lost and yet not gonk crying  

moonstar26

Poglar82

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:40 am
Elfin Lied (really the manga rather than the anime). its a horrible world where the crazy demonic girl who wants to kill everyone dies at the hands of an even more crazy demonic secret governent organization.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:41 pm
An anime that made me cry was Fruits Basket. The part was where Keyo turned into a beast and Toru still cared for him . . . T-T

It was so sweet!! <3

Kimura Yuriko

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas