Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Suggestive Lines (*snicker*) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:49 pm
From the movie Gattaca:

Jerome: I lent you my body. You lent me your dreams.

And considering the fact that Jerome/Vincent living in a house together... and then when Jerome got drunk, Vincent had to pin Jerome to his bed... xd And when they argued...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:57 am
Suggestive lines = heart

Okay this happend in Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis. Vanye uses a collar for his mana which you create through synthesis. Roxis use to hate Vanye but now is his friend...kinda.

Vanye: You won't help me
Roxis: If the collar was for you I'd be happy to help

Me: o_o

Some time later...

Roxis: If I could controll you with that collar, I could do many evil things. No, I must not think such thoughts...

Me: gonk Please go on!
*Note: Roxis doesn't do bad things so the logical conclusion was...smexy.

KiwiShaver

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:25 am
Rulin' ya universes...

xD haha, that's great~

This happened the other day, and it was sooo funny... this kid who named Luke had stolen the calculator I had let my friend borrow... and he wouldn't give it back.
So then, Donald says "I'll sleep with you if you give it back"
AND HE GIVES IT BACK INSTANTLY.
So everyone stares at him for a second, and then everyone laughs their asses off.
And he's like "WAIT! D;"
It was great.

Also, I heard from my other friend that Brandon grabbed three different guys asses in Sports the other day xD
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:55 am
Lenre Li
From the movie Gattaca:

And considering the fact that Jerome/Vincent living in a house together... and then when Jerome got drunk, Vincent had to pin Jerome to his bed... xd And when they argued...
GATTACA FTW.  

Skizzors
Crew

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:26 am
Skizzors
Lenre Li
From the movie Gattaca:

GATTACA FTW.

Ohyes. <3

That, and they argued like a married couple.

But it sucks that Eugene had to incinerate himself... they could've lived a lovely life after Vincent got back from Titan. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:47 am
Lenre Li
Skizzors
Lenre Li
From the movie Gattaca:

GATTACA FTW.

Ohyes. <3

But it sucks that Eugene had to incinerate himself... they could've lived a lovely life after Vincent got back from Titan. gonk
Rulin' ya universes...

eek I am SO watching this movie now.
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Sushii: I'm pretty sure it's still available in the Gaia cinemas~ I actually watched it in Bio last year. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:37 am
Miss Sushii
Lenre Li
Skizzors
Lenre Li
From the movie Gattaca:

GATTACA FTW.

Ohyes. <3

Rulin' ya universes...

eek I am SO watching this movie now.
...since 1992.

You'll be glad you did. biggrin I mean, ignoring the canon pairing and just looking out for the Jerome/Vincent moments...

That, and I'm partially a sci-fi geek. xd

Lenre Li
Crew

Citi-san

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:08 pm
LadyNox

In Yu-Gi-Oh, when possessed!Jounouchi is fighting Yugi doesn�t Yugi profess his love for him? Oh and let�s not forget when Jounouchi enthusiastically cried for Yugi to mate with him. Yugi so eagerly agreed too! >3 Even Honda was like �that sounds kinda queer�. Ah, and at the end of the first issue when Jou drops his sneakers as he runs away and Yugi�s chasing after him, holding his sneaker!

I know hat your talking about. When Yuugi professes his 'love' for Jou, he meant something more along the lines of loving Jou like a brother. Not that I'm trying ot ruin the fun, I just loved that moment to. ^^ It was so cute!!!
The 'mating' line was funny to, even if they were just talking about digital pets.
Honda did look really funny there. ^^

*looks through manga*
I can't find anything. I'm too lazy. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:17 pm
Watch this!

Just the first part. You don't have to watch 'Blue Bird', but read the lyrics to the first part.
It's the most recent ending theme to Naruto Shippuden.

heishi_rozu-chan

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:30 pm
heishi_rozu-chan
Watch this!

Just the first part. You don't have to watch 'Blue Bird', but read the lyrics to the first part.
It's the most recent ending theme to Naruto Shippuden.
Rulin' ya universes...

Heishi! eek heart *attackleglomp of doom*

I got one xD It was sooo funny. We were doing radio interviews for the Music Tech class, and everyone had to chose a topic... my friend went around asking people how they would like to die...
and one guy's answer was "Raped by a horse"

xD and I was like... WTF ARE YOU IMPLYING!?
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:06 pm
Backstage at a dance performance. Logan got into a wrestling match with another guy named KJ and cut his own arm. Somehow. I went to go get him a bandaid from my bag. Jeremy walks up.

Me -- Hello Kitty or Spongebob? *offers two bandaids*
Logan -- Hello Kitty. cool
Jeremy -- What's this for?
Me -- Logan and KJ were bleeding all over the floor.
. . .
Logan -- We were wrestling.
Jeremy -- Was it his first time ... wrestling?
Logan -- Yes. He was inexperienced.

~~

AAAND at the beginning of Tactics vol 3, chapter 2:

Kantarou, uber drunk -- MWAHAHAHAHA HARUKA LOST! And you know what THAT means! Off with your clothes, big boy! Let's see that --
Haruka -- D***it. I was a single card away from winning that time.

Not like we even needed that scene to know what was going on talk2hand

~~

Another. Johnny Tremain.

"Where is Johnny to sleep, Rab?"
"With me, of course."

Tomqueen

User_2629207

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:14 am
Rulin' ya universes...

o.o
Ok, so, um yeah.
There's this insanely creepy guy at my school, who transferred from Japan and is a real, actual otaku (!) ...and he likes moe anime and stalks and draws me etc. so I am just assuming that he likes girls (he plays a lot of h-games, too.)
HOWEVER.
I was told by my friend that one of his friends had asked him for a piece of gum, and he had leaned in to transfer it mouth-to-mouth.
FOR SRS surprised
I wish I was there ;_;
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:18 pm
Quote from an interview with AFI that I stole from a friend's profile. (Jade's a guy, btw. They're all guys.)

Interviewer: I was wondering if you and Davey ever fought over a mirror backstage or something, and if so who won? And who has used the most makeup on one single nite?

Jade: Actually, yes, that happens all the time. Finally, I was like, "That's it! It's time to settle this make-up contest once and for all, I challenge you to a make-out!" Wrong choice of words.

Wrong choice of words my a**, Jade, you know you'd both like it... xd
(edited b'cause my font shrunk in the wash, grr. >>)

EvFaerAshlynn

xhauntedsoulx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:57 pm
Lenre Li
Doctor Who, The Sound of the Drums:

Master: Doctor.
Doctor: Master.
Master: I like it when you use my name.

There was also a suggestive line later on in the same episode... but that one was more blunt. xd

Doctor/Master ftw, I say... oh.

JACK HARKNESS = FACE OF BOE?! O_O

i was just watching that episode and my brother walked in just as master said that line it was so akward but at the same time freaken hilarious  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games