Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOggy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:00 pm
Durza the Shade
Dude, I summoned Oggy! I was just wondering in the "Person above You" thread what happened to you, and poof! Here you are! eek

Creepeh. *shrug* I dunno.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:06 pm
*runs away* It's time for Drumline practice. I'm happy about our line this year.. mebbe I'll post details in the appropriate thread.  

iOggy

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:17 pm
You've reappeared on my Friendslist, too. Interesting how it deleted you from the list after a while.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:06 pm
Durza the Shade
You've reappeared on my Friendslist, too. Interesting how it deleted you from the list after a while.

It deleted me? Odd... O.o  

iOggy

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:44 pm
Wow I just had deja vu accepting a member in. I SWEAR he was a member before . . . I'm just crazy . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:17 pm
So, what's the verdict on re-mod-ship? I understand if ya want to wait a little... make sure I actually stick around. I will, promise!  

iOggy

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:59 am
oggywoggy222
So, what's the verdict on re-mod-ship? I understand if ya want to wait a little... make sure I actually stick around. I will, promise!

well i haven't quite decided
so i guess it's i'm going to wait a while
truth be told is i have plenty of mods sweatdrop but i did say i would remod any old mod . . . so i'll eventually come to some conclusion sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:32 am
Masquanade
oggywoggy222

well i haven't quite decided
so i guess it's i'm going to wait a while
truth be told is i have plenty of mods sweatdrop but i did say i would remod any old mod . . . so i'll eventually come to some conclusion sweatdrop

Take your time... I understand.  

iOggy

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:14 pm
Masquanade
Wow I just had deja vu accepting a member in. I SWEAR he was a member before . . . I'm just crazy . . .

Maybe you've seen him post in the gulid before, but he's not a member. =)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:38 am
+.-p()P._!FizZ-.s()DuH-.+'s join request

i play for up to 6 hours on the coumputer on weekends and 3 on weekdays. im well established on the internet and i took the ATYP test! im smart and obsessed with viseo games and magic the gathering... and yes yu-gi-oh cuz i think he;s hot as a tomale on a july afternoon in egypt. but i relly like lotr and harry potter along with pretty much all anime seris, espesually Mars. and i plan to be a movie graphix person when i grow up. im good w/ foto shop to so..... thats why i should join the nerd guild.... and i dont dress right and the teachers say to me "they are not laffing with you, they are laffing at you." i hate my math teacher. screw her, i need to concentrate on joinin dis guild. smile

Three letters: WTF?!

(On a side note, I'll have VERY limited Internet access until next Sunday afternoon. Just FYI.)  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:27 am
Silver Gryphon
+.-p()P._!FizZ-.s()DuH-.+'s join request

i play for up to 6 hours on the coumputer on weekends and 3 on weekdays. im well established on the internet and i took the ATYP test! im smart and obsessed with viseo games and magic the gathering... and yes yu-gi-oh cuz i think he;s hot as a tomale on a july afternoon in egypt. but i relly like lotr and harry potter along with pretty much all anime seris, espesually Mars. and i plan to be a movie graphix person when i grow up. im good w/ foto shop to so..... thats why i should join the nerd guild.... and i dont dress right and the teachers say to me "they are not laffing with you, they are laffing at you." i hate my math teacher. screw her, i need to concentrate on joinin dis guild. smile

Three letters: WTF?!

(On a side note, I'll have VERY limited Internet access until next Sunday afternoon. Just FYI.)

O_o

anyway...

hey masq how about a topic for people to brag about their school musicals? because you know some band nerds would be involved in them.. *shifty eyes*

[Go Les Miserables]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:23 pm
No there isn't one as far as i know  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:20 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
[Go Les Miserables]

Indeed, go Les Mis. Our school did it last spring, turntable and all. domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:58 pm
just wanted to say thanks to Durza the Shade surprised  

Actressonsuger

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:02 pm
No problem. Welcome to the guild!  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games