Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:13 pm
riddle_box_juggalo
I hope I don't have to meet him. I'm a medic that rides in an ambulance on the front lines.

I don't believe I have any right to do so since I am not wiccan myself. Call it a personal thing.

Eh he's taken a few. He's a lucky s**t. I hope it lasts through this tour of his coming up.

I'm not Wiccan either; nor is Tea. However, what kind of person would I be, what would it say about me to let people nick off with a title they didn't earn, let alone understand, but then throw a raging fit when someone is getting something wrong in my own faith? Sure, people have the right to an opinion. However, other people have just as much right to correct the opinion-giver on their s**t 3nodding .  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:20 pm
When's he getting deployed?

Different people have different views. I just don't feel as if I have any right to correct somebody on something I don't follow.  

0ttercha0s

Unforgiving Tactician

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:23 pm
riddle_box_juggalo
When's he getting deployed?

Late August I think. It gets changed around a lot xp .

Quote:
Different people have different views. I just don't feel as if I have any right to correct somebody on something I don't follow.

I have the feeling there is something horridly inconsistent with this statement, given your bit on justice and retribution for wrongs neutral

Are you okay with having huge inconsistencies in your beliefs?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:25 pm
riddle_box_juggalo
I just don't feel as if I have any right to correct somebody on something I don't follow.
This is is a bullshit position.
I don't follow Asatru, but I wouldn't let your tradition be slandered by those Racist ******** who think that Odin tells them to beat the snot out of anyone who isn't white.

I'm not of the Wica, but I don't condone people telling lies about it, nor supporting people who claim the title in order to rape little kids.

What kind of human being are you that you would stand silently by and allow s**t like that to happen?!  

TeaDidikai

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:26 pm
TeaDidikai
This is is a bullshit position.
I don't follow Asatru, but I wouldn't let your tradition be slandered by those Racist ******** who think that Odin tells them to beat the snot out of anyone who isn't white.

I'm not of the Wica, but I don't condone people telling lies about it, nor supporting people who claim the title in order to rape little kids.

What kind of human being are you that you would stand silently by and allow s**t like that to happen?!

This.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:29 pm
First my words, then my religion, and now my humanity. You're on a role to question me. I am a soldier, and no matter how much I don't like it, when I go to war, I'm fighting for them as well. And I do it unerringly.  

0ttercha0s

Unforgiving Tactician

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:35 pm
riddle_box_juggalo
First my words, then my religion, and now my humanity. You're on a role to question me. I am a soldier, and no matter how much I don't like it, when I go to war, I'm fighting for them as well. And I do it unerringly.

I know. We're terrible. How dare we ask you to consider the implications of your words and actions. You're a soldier! You shouldn't have to do any of that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:41 pm
riddle_box_juggalo
First my words,
******** yeah. Your words contradict themselves. So either you're a liar and an oathbreaker, or you need to actually learn to think before you speak.
Quote:

then my religion,
By virtue of your words. After all, the Havamal illistrates pretty clearly that you aren't really learning the lessons of those who came before.
Quote:

and now my humanity.
Hell yes. Crappy people exist. If you're the kind of person to stand by and let bad people do bad things just because you are under the impression that you have to be part of a religion in order to speak about it, you are a sucky person, and I'll argue that point.

Quote:

You're on a role to question me.
Did you miss the part when you joined this guild that said we're about responsible paganism?

If you don't want to be questioned and you wish to indulge in willful ignorance while allowing those who do ******** crappy things go unchallenged, you're welcome to. But don't think for a moment I will stand by silently while you do it.

I'm not the kind of person who tolerates crappy behavior.

Quote:

I am a soldier
I don't give a ********. Really I don't. My family is full of military people. My ancestors have a history of being forced into military service in order to be human shields for others.

Being a soldier doesn't suddenly make your position credible.

Quote:
and no matter how much I don't like it, when I go to war, I'm fighting for them as well.
How odd. When my family members go to war, they go to fight against those kinds of ********, not to fight for them. But then, they serve thoughtfully. They know that while they are in uniform, they serve a country that doesn't condone racism and child molestation in the name of religion.

I pray that you don't dishonor their memory through your oathbreaking. stare  

TeaDidikai

0ttercha0s

Unforgiving Tactician

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:41 pm
Your sarcasm has been noted. Would you rather us take away the liberties instilled by the constitution to protect their rights as well as everybody else in the country? Taking the rights away from one group that people don't like would lead to another, and granted it would be nice at first, seeing that those white supremacist groups would be wiped out, but what about when people start to see those who are of a religious or social minority are seen as a threat to society? What would happen then?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:44 pm
riddle_box_juggalo
Your sarcasm has been noted. Would you rather us take away the liberties instilled by the constitution to protect their rights as well as everybody else in the country? Taking the rights away from one group that people don't like would lead to another, and granted it would be nice at first, seeing that those white supremacist groups would be wiped out, but what about when people start to see those who are of a religious or social minority are seen as a threat to society? What would happen then?

White supremacists have a constitutional right to be bigots? And to spread it and act on it? surprised
WOW.  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

0ttercha0s

Unforgiving Tactician

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:50 pm
Just as much as religious leaders to say that islam is of the devil. It's wrong, but it is a constitutional right.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:50 pm
riddle_box_juggalo
Your sarcasm has been noted.
There was no sarcasm in my post here. None at all.

Quote:

Would you rather us take away the liberties instilled by the constitution to protect their rights as well as everybody else in the country?
Rasping children and beating non-whites is not protected by the Constitution, it's Amendments, or the doctuments defined as law and empowered thereby.

Have you ever actually read the Havamal?

Quote:
Taking the rights away from one group that people don't like would lead to another, and granted it would be nice at first, seeing that those white supremacist groups would be wiped out, but what about when people start to see those who are of a religious or social minority are seen as a threat to society? What would happen then?
You really don't know what the ******** you're talking about.

There are no rights that I am arguing for within the Constitution that allow children to be raped and minorities to be beaten.

Do you not understand this?  

TeaDidikai

Lance Kibagari

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:51 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff
riddle_box_juggalo

White supremacists have a constitutional right to be bigots? And to spread it and act on it? surprised
WOW.

Yeah, I don't seem to remember that while browsing through the Bill of Rights. I saw freedom of religion, freedom of the press, among others... but freedom of bigotry? That's a new one to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:54 pm
riddle_box_juggalo
Just as much as religious leaders to say that islam is of the devil. It's wrong, but it is a constitutional right.

Can you cite this constitutional right for me?
I'm afraid we aren't following the same document.

ETA:
Lance!
Maybe it was scawled on the back in crayon?
xd  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:55 pm
riddle_box_juggalo
It's wrong, but it is a constitutional right.
You're not really tracking this conversation are you?

The US Constitution outlines the duties of political offices and empowers them with those duties.

This empowerment has brought about changes to the Constitution itself, including the suppression of illegal actives.

Amongst these activities, rape, assault and applied bigotry is illegal. I'm happy to cite state legal codes and the Constitution that support them if you really don't believe they exist.

My father died from complications that arose from his service for this country. He did not die to allow Racist Asatru to attack his children. He did not die so that people who LIE about what a religion is about could go around continuing to do so while raping little children. He upheld his oath. He knew what his word meant. You apparently do not. Your words have caused you be to an oathbreaker. You have directly contradicted yourself.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games