Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 1:18 pm
Neko didn't move, didn't respond. Her eyes were closed and her breathing shallow.

Isuna moved, grabbing her bag and running to the office. "Akuro, call Kazu back." She said, moving to kneel and popping a couple bottles open. She poured blood stopped on the stab wound in her chest and sap on the shoulder wound. She put a couple fingers to Nekos neck and waited. "Her pulse is really weak..." She looked around, seeing all the blood. "Geezus...what happened here?" She moved and looked at Hiei. "I need to get her back to medical."  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:55 pm
Hiei who was in a tear outfit looked up at Isuna and was trying to keep calm but the panic in his eyes was easy to tell. " ******** Copy Demon showed up as Able and ******** attacked her. Isuna fix her ********. Please fix her and get her stronger." Tear said letting the panic out finally.

He just got his shadow-his cat back and now she may be dying? No he didn't want that. He moved grunting from the wound on his shoulder and picked her up slowly and nodded to the door. " I can take her to medical, Just let's hurry." He said walking with her toward medial

Akuro on the other hand was trying to get a hold of Kazuhiro and when he did the silver bat was rushing to the castle and didn't take long for him to run into the medical room and shoving passed Tear who was standing by the bed. " Okay, Uh." Kazu started and shook his head and looked at Isuna. " You've worked on her before right?" Kazu asked before he got to work.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 6:59 pm
Neko didnt react to being picked up, her head falling back a bit and her arm limp at her side. If it weren't for the light heart beat Hiei probably felt through her back, one might assume she really was dead.

Isuna moved, following Hiei down and getting Neko into a bed, cleaning the wounds and healing whst shd could, watching muscle and vein stitch itself back together as Kazu showed up. "Once, but not for anything this extensive. Shes wheezing, I think her lung is punctured...geezus this while goes straight through...i think it missed her heart though. Shes lost a lot of blood though." She stood and looked at Hiei, trying to stay calm. "Hiei, what about you? Are you alright?" Asked, realizing she never bothered to check on him. She reached for antiseptic and a stitch moving to the other side of the bed to inspect the chunk missing in her shoulder. "These are teeth marks...Akuro, i have a huge favor to ask. I'm going to need more blood packs, ones I can give to Neko...atleast two I think..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 7:09 pm
Kazu moved and did his magic, he was digging around inside and working on fixing her lung before jumping to work on the other wounds and moved looking toward the bite mark. " That's a pretty decent bite mark." Kazu mumbled before pulling on the shadow skin to work on more wounds. " Come on Neko, Your going to be okay. I'm here I got you. I've done this before mom." He said quietly.

Hiei stood there and gripped his shoulder where a Katana had gone through and he shook his head. " I'll be fine, Just focus on her." He said quietly staring at them. He gripped his shoulder tightly and hissed slightly in pain from it before slowly moved his hand. " What are you planning?"

Akuro moved and looked at Isuna. " What you want me to do?"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 7:34 pm
"She lost a lot of blood, she wont replace it fast enough to carry oxygen to the rest of her body with what she has left. Especially with a damaged lung. She needs a transfusion. Nekos one of a kind, I doubt I'd find a blood match for her here in demon world. But human blood may be plain enough to just integrate with her own." She explained.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 7:43 pm
Akuro moved looking toward the group and looked at Isuna. " Tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it. I'm here I have lots of blood packets still in the cooler anything to help her." Akuro said and looked toward Hiei who had moved to the front of the table and was gripping her hand and looking down at her. " Don't be Weak Kit Kat. Wake up" Hiei mumbled and stared at her and closed his eyes finally dropping his head onto the medical bed and finally went outcold as well from his wound and the blood loss from his shoulder.

Kazu shifted and glanced toward Hiei before looking toward Neko. " My Blood matches hers. You can take some of mine. I've done it before for her. Between the human blood and a good deal of mine you'll be able to help her. She doesn't like using my blood due to the shadow and the water god s**t mixing around but it's will help. I promise." Kazu said looking up at Isuna. " Drain me if you have to. I'm not letting my Mom leave me." He said.

Kazu glanced up seeing Hiei drop but was safe and not on the floor so shifted again. " He'll be fine, Focus on Neko first and then we can fix his shoulder wound. His adrenaline wore off. His not going to die."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 8:12 pm
Isuna looked at Akuro. "I need a transfusion set. I ran out after the three got back from fighting last time. Can you go get more?" She asked him, turning and seeing Hiei go out like a light. She moved to help him, but stopped as Kazu said he was fine and offered to help with a blood donation. "I wont need to bleed you dry Kazu, but yes, it will help." She moved and checked on Hiei, healing the shoulder wound a bit so it would stop bleeding. She reached over for gauze and doused it in antiseptic before taping it in place. "I'm gunna leave him here for now. Think he might hit me if I tried to move him."

She rounded the bed, and put both her hands out over Neko. A warm glow emanating from them. "Until Akuro gets back this is the best I can do."  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 8:50 pm
Akuro shifted a bit and nodded. " I'll go find some." He said going to leave but stopped when Kazu shot his hand out and stopped him. " My store has a few. Go take from there and whatever else we are going to need." Kazu barked and moved walking toward Isuna's counter after and looking for a needle and an empty packet and started to empty his blood into a packet. " I'll give your...2? Or do you need 3?" He asked looking at Isuna. " I can try and use my healing power from my water god blood. I have spring water in a bottle."

Hiei shifted only a few times before gripping her hand tightly and refused to move.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 9:20 pm
"Only one Kazu, I still need you conscious and I'd rather just make sure shes not going to react adversely to it." She explained, pleading with him. "I know your worries, but I cant focus souly on fixing her if you pass out from blood loss..." she trailed off and thought for a moment. "Kazu...when was the last time you experimented with anything? We may not be able to use your blood at all." She admitted, looking a bit sad. "If whatever you injected yourself with is still in your system, it could affect Neko if we transfuse her with your blood." She explained  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 9:35 pm
Kazu stopped and stared toward his arm, not sticking the needle in as he tried to think. " 5 hours again, it was Demon speed. It should be out of...my system..." He said quietly trying to think and closed his eyes. " I..I cant...help her. I can't help her. ********!" Kazu yelled and through the needle at the wall. " ******** Addicting." He snarled. He moved walking toward Neko and sat down on the stool and slowly moved Hiei's hand from her's and gripped it. " I'm sorry mom, I can only mend wounds. I can't share blood. But Akuro will be here soon and I can help you that way..I promise. "  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 9:49 pm
Isunas ears flicked back as he threw the needle and stomped over. She watched him sit and frowned sadly. "I'm sorry Kazu. You can try an IV to clear it faster if you want." She offered. "Or you can check Hieis wounds. I cant move at the moment, and he needs to be checked over. Hes ro panicked to tell us of somethings wrong." She nodded her head toward Hiei.

She turned her focus back toward Neko, trying to finish the healing effectively. "Hope Akuro hurries."  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 9:52 pm
Kazu moved lighting a smoke and walkng toward Hiei and kneeling down to look at his wounds and shifted a little. " an IV won't clear it faster. ********" He mumbled and moved starting on Hiei's wounds. " Nothing major, just that whole in his shoulder and some claw marks on his chest and stomach. He'll be fine." Kazu said and moved looking toward Neko and frowned. " If I wasn't such a ******** up I could help her."

Akuro moved running back in with the stuff and anything else he thought he needed from the store and handed what Isuna needed to her. " Here, Let's get her better."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 10:23 pm
Isuna sighed a moment. "Consider it a crossroads then Kazu. You can choose to continue down the same road, or you can try and clean up and fix it incase something like this ever happens again." She offered, looking over at him. "Neko is Hieis body guard. Able wants them both dead, Ayame wants her for experiments, and I'm sure the two of them will piss off others in the future. While I honestly hope nothing like this happens again, realistically, it probably will." She looked up as Akuro came in, stopping her healing and taking the supplies from him. "Thanks love." She moved, kissing him quickly and going to get a blood pack, coming back and setting up the transfusion.

She took a breath, double checking Nekos pulse. "Its getting stronger, so that's a good sign" she pointed out. "Now we just wait, and hope she wakes up soon." She explained, trying to bite back a yawn.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 10:28 pm
" I'm to far down this path to stop Isuna. Drugs are wining and sadly they probably always will. They are the only thing that make it so I can do hat I can do." Kazu sat there holding Neko's hand and moved passing the smoke to Akuro who wanted a puff after he got his kiss from Isuna. " Should I take Hiei back to his room to rest?" Akuro asked kneeling beside the Fire demon.

" Yes, Take him to his room. He doesn't need to be in there causing a scene." Kazu said and gripped her hand tightly. " Isuna you can rest if you want. I can stay up and watch her and wait for her to wake up."

Akuro moved picking Hiei up and took him out before coming back in and sighed. " Hiei's in his room, door shut and a guard posted in the hallway just watching for now. " I didn't think Hiei would be so attached to his bodyguard. Crazy." Akuro said not knowing the relationship there. " Issy let's get you to bed and we can check her in the morning. Kazy is here."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 10:41 pm
[NEXT DAY]

Isuna had weakly protested going to bed when told, but lost the fight once Akuro basically picked her and carried her into the bedroom anyway. She woke up curled up next to him in her bed, blinking sleepily and yawning before sitting up and rubbing her head. "Morning got here way too soon..." she mumbled. She moved, getting out of bed and changing before going to her bathroom and washing her face and such. "Hope Nekos alright...I dont hear anything so I doubt shes awake yet."

Laffrette knocked loudly on Jenchos bedroom door. "Jencho, it is time to get moving. We start training today." She called through the door. "I will have breakfast waiting down stairs." She turned and walked down stairs, setting breakfast on the table and sitting down to eat, waiting for Jencho. Next to his spot for breakfast, leNing against the table, was the spear he had been looking at in the market the previous day.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games