Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
You're Not Stubborn, I'm Stubborn!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:27 am
As they kept kissing her pulled her closer to him. But when they need to break the kiss again he was now starting to pan a bit. Trying to keep his heart under control due to his excitement. " So? My bed? Or yours?", he asked since they were just standing in her door way. Figuring that it would be enjoyable if they were sitting of laying down somewhere. Though when he asked if she wanted her bed he looked over to it with a smile.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:37 am
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She looked up at him as she was panting as well. Hearing his question, she smiled before pulling away from his hold. Now she led him to her bed and laid him down on it. Before she sat down on his abs and leaned down. Followed by kissing him and putting her hands into his hair.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:46 am
Smiling as she lead him over to her bed. Laying down on her bed he started to chuckle as she sat on his abs. Growling into the kiss he grabbed onto her hips. Then he moved his head up a bit to try and deepen the kiss between them. Now the growl was mostly come from his chest. As she would be able to feel it from where she was sitting on him.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:51 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She blushed a bit into the kiss when he grabbed her hips. Now she shivered feeling his growl through her body. Of course she kept messing with his hair. As they kissed every so often she changed it up. As her other hand gone his cheek and biting his lips.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:17 pm
Every now and then he would move his hands up and down her legs but would always go back to her hips. As they continued to kiss he moved his arms to the middle of her back. So he could wrap them around her and press her closer to him. The growl was still coming from his chest as he enjoyed their kiss.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:21 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She smiled and moaned into the kiss. Though of course she pulled back after a few more minutes. Now she was panting a bit and looking at him through lazy eyes. "Hmmm, I like this.", she said, with her forehead was almost against his.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:33 pm
He was panting as well. His forehead against hers and smiled. " I do to. It is very addicting. We should do it more often. And I'm sure we will and in different locations. ", he said with a chuckle. Looking at her he was taking in ever detail of her face. It would be a shock that he was now staring at her. But it was a stare that one lover would give to another.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:41 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

Her smile seemed to of grown more. Noticing the type of look he was giving her. She moved to peck his nose and pull back a bit. "So shall it be only you or both of us for the bounty?", she asked him. Knowing that she was probably killing the mood, but she knew they were only a few hours away from it. Though she was gently cupping his face.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:51 pm
He sighed and rubbed his temples. His heart was beating so fast that it felt like it was in his head. It did not bother him before but now that his mind wasn't on kissing her he could feel it. " I don't know. If this is the type of work we need to do to earn money. It would be best if we got used to working together. But if we did I would get violent in front of you again. And most likely there is going to be blood involved.", he said as he started think of what they should do.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:05 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She kissed his forehead and smiled. "We need to figure this out, soon. And I hope that I don't see you rage like that to often.", she said, only to cup his face between both of her hands.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
violent not violent

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:14 pm
He moved his hands to her so he could hold them. " Trust me I don't want you to see me rage like that again. Because f so that means that you were hurt again. And I do not like the idea of some one hurting you. So if you do come I will be keeping an eye on you. Though that isn't hard to do when it comes to looking at you.", he said with a grin on his face. It was clear that he meant that he had no problem looking at her if needed.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:22 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She relaxed with his hands on hers. As she listened to him and bit her lip. Now she giggled at the last sentence. Before she leaned down and pecked his forehead again. "Well, I do know how to fight; of course.", she said, only to look down at him. "Plus the guy who kidnapped me, well he got lucky and avoided my spells.", she added on.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:25 pm
He smiled and let out a small sigh. " If you think you are ready to hunt this target that is fine. Just know that there is nothing wrong with think of sitting this one out.", he said, trying to let her know that if she wasn't ready she didn't need to come. Not wanting her to think that she needed to come along on this hunt if she didn't want to.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:41 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She thought it over and laid back down on him. "Fine, I'll sit this one out. But you'll need to be careful. Besides I think if I ever saw another woman hit on you. Well it'd be fine as long she didn't touch you.", she said in an honest tone.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:53 pm
Now he was laughing at what she said. " I don't think you have anything to worry about. I am still in shock that you are dating me. The last thing on my mind is another women doing it. In this form of my human one and touching me or not. Though men hitting on you is a different thing altogether. I don;t care if they don't touch you I am still going to hurt them.", he said to her. At first he was laughing as he said that to her. But when he got to men hitting on her his voice became serious.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces