Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:06 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anja glared at Tousa for saying she didn't speak. Instead she covered her nose from that awful smell. But it was working. The guards were relaxed and let them through, "Hey, when we get off, you should go to Bull's Eye Tavern. Best drink in the city."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:17 pm
Rynn01

Nava, The Intrepid Thread Peddler

User Image

Nava gave them a wave as they passed, and a knowing wink. "Mmm, we just might be there for you~. If you'll buy us a round of course~. See you there mister." She then turned and looked to Anja, waiting until they were out of earshot range to lean over and whisper while keeping the pipe away. "Might've put a bit to much in the pipe... Feeling a bit drowsy, mind handling the rest for me? The smoke should be able to make people a little less... Coherent."

Tousa's brow had furrowed at that last part, as if trying to remember the word. "Should help us... Get into the city if we're stopped... Like that." He moved a hand to cover a yawn before pulling away from whispering and slumping a little in his saddle, letting the pipe hang from his mouth while they continued on their way.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:03 pm
Kami GearX

Well, look at him, all drugged out, "Oh but I can't talk remember?' she sais in a teasing voice. She made sure the two of them followed th path

The got to the gates and she easily explained their purpose. She found an inn quickly, "We made it. Nava, are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:22 pm
Rynn01

Nava, The Intrepid Thread Peddler

User Image

Nava gave a nod and an answer to those who needed it from her when it was time to talk, but she mostly focused on making sure that the smoke lingered and spread around those they discussed, even as her eyes became glassed over.

Once they were inside the city, Nava slowly tapped out the cinders that were stuffed into the end of the pipe and stowed away the pipe with great carefulness. When she was asked a question by Anja she glanced over and narrowed her eyes in concentration. "Okay..? Yeah... Yeah I think so... Feel a bit tired but... Wait where did we make it to?" She looked up at the inn her partner had chosen. "Why are we here... Sorry, really tired, could use a bed right about now."

She yawned and rubbed at her face, moving to get off her horse, which she did after nearly stumbling over. There was a shake of her head. "Mmm... Right, no I remember now. Here... Inn. Sell string. Think you could handle a bit more talking for me? I don't... I don't really want to screw anything up Anja..."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:55 pm
Kami GearX

Anja chuckled, "Okay Nava, will do." she got off her horse and tied it to the front post, along with his horse, "Come on down." she helped him down and enter the Inn. She asked for one room, one bed since it was cheaper. She helped Nava upstairs and tucked him into be, "Stay here while I get everything situated."

Anja left and brought the horses to the stables and took care of them. After that was done she got all of their stuff and brought it into the room  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:40 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa laid in the bed covering his eyes with an arm once he had been dragged into the room. It did not take him long to finally relax and begin to simply drift off. By the time she came back to the room he was sleeping only to shift and wake up from the tiny ten minute cat nap he was taking. "Mmm... We got any cold water I can put my head into to wake up?"

He looked over to Anja, sitting up slowly as he did so. "Did you... Did you take care of the horses?" His gaze shifted around. "And... Where is your bed Anja? I only... There's only one here."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:59 pm
Kami GearX

Anja got a bowl of cold water for him and brought it over, "Yes I took care of the horses. And I only got one since its cheaper. But don't you worry, I'll sleep on the floor. I've requested extra blankets and pillow."

She went to the bathroom door, "I'm taking a bath. You can take one after me." she disappeared behind the door and started the bath making it extra warm for her  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:08 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa just gave a small nod as he sat there, taking the bowl. "Alright... No funny business with the bath okay?" He asked as she disappeared into the bathroom, shaking his head as she did so. Tousa then set the bowl to the side and cupped his hands together, leaned over the bowl and splashed his face, causing him to let out a small huff of breath in surprise.

That certainly got him awake, and while his brain was a bit slow on the uptake, he was at least alert on what was going on around him. After he splashed his face one more time he wiped it down and felt at his face. He'd use the time in the bathroom after she was done to clean up his face.

With that Tousa slowly stood, using the rest of the cold water in the bowl to drink and refresh himself, letting out a noise as he finished and setting the bowl on the small table next to the window before moving to sit in the chair and mull over everything that had happened thus far. A little over two weeks and they were already halfway to the capital.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:36 pm
Kami GearX

Anja hurried up in the tub, but making sure she cleaned everwere. Okay maybe she didn't hurry. Anja was getting used to these warm baths. In her pack they bathed in the river

When she was done, she dried got dressed and returned to the room, "Is the druggie ready for his bath? Does he need help in there? she said with a smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:42 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa looked over when Anja came out of the bath, smiling at her as she teased at him. "I might need some help getting there, what with the fact I might slip or submerge myself in the water while falling asleep and drown." He stood up and rubbed at a shoulder.

"I'll take it your done with the bath now? Took quite a while for you to clean. Get between all the strange places where fur is growing?" He stated as he took a step towards the bath. "To be honest, I might be a while. Use the water to help get the drugs circulated out of my system you know?"  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:49 pm
Kami GearX

"Alright lets help you in there." she grabbed a hold of his arm, putting it over herself to help carry him to the bath. She started undoing this clothing a little but not finishing it, "There. Take your time." she went back in the room and shut the door.

Anja walked around and pondered on what to do. It was too early to go to sleep. Too dangerous to go out alone. She sat on the bed and bit her lip. An idea struck her. She glanced over at his things. What about that dirty book of his?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:56 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa's face grew red as she began to help undress him as they moved towards the bath, and by the time he was in the bathroom he was doing his best with his free hand to hold what she had undone closed instead of finishing. "Y-yes I will." He stated, clearly embarrassed that she had just begun to strip him without any hesitation.

After a few moments to calm himself down he finally removed the rest of his clothing and sunk into the bath with a sigh. The bath in the river had been great, but nothing beat warm water that rolled over tired muscles. He reached up and undid his hair, setting the pin that held it up to the side and just closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. He should enjoy this before the city was potentially put under siege and the stress built up inside the city.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:21 am
Kami GearX

Anja went to his packs and rummaged through, only to stop. Should she really be going through his things? Well she was only after a book. It should be fine. She carried on and pulled out the one book of poetry. She set it aside and pulled out the second book. She looked at it and frowned, this wasn't a strategies of war book. This was about.....lycans.

Anja put it down and kept looking for another book. There was none. She glanced at the Lycan book. So that was what he was reading? No wonder he got flustered. And why did he have to buy a book? She could have told him everything herself. she replaced t he poetry book in the bad and took the other one to the bed. She sat down and opened it.

The book fell open to a marked page. Anja read what was on it. She narrowed her eyes as she read then widened them in disbelief. This was about the bloodlines, and how to identify the royal members! What the heck! Does he know about her? Its pretty clear the dual hair gives her away.

Not wanting to see anymore she quickly replaced the book in the bag and got as far away from it as she could without looking suspicious. Anja didn't know how to talk to him now.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:31 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa continued to relax in the bath, simply enjoying the warmth. As he told Anja he did fall asleep for a bit as it continued to lap over his person, but once he began to sink down into the water, he coughed and sputtered awake. Right.

Knowing he had now stayed to long in the bath, Tousa began to rub down his body and clean himself off. It was slow going, and when he was done with that he began to rinse out his hair to make sure it was clean. After those two things were done he finally pulled himself out of the bath.

Tousa moved over to grab a towel, wiping down his body as thoroughly as he could before tying it around his waist and opening the door to peek out at Anja. "Nearly done. Just give me a few more minutes to get into some clothes and I'll be ready to go eat something. You must be hungry right?" He then closed the door, moving to get his clothing on.

Once that was all sorted, he discarded the towel and stepped out, moving to sit on the bed with a stretch. "So... What are we planning on having?"  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:36 pm
Kami GearX

Anja jumped up when he sat on the bed, "Not sure. Want to go to that tavern? I'm sure they have something to eat." she put together a small bag to hang off of her shoulder. She couldn't look at him just yet. She left out the door and out the lobby door. She looked in both directions before choosing a path to walk down  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games