Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:34 pm
" I know but it will be on my mind so I need to go check. Also it looks like you could use some alone time. So I am still going to be somewhere else for tonight.", he said as he walked out the door. He checked the food and some of the other items that he would be taking. But he also made sure the place would be in a better condition then last time when he left. Once that was done he spent a lot of time outside walking around the temple.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:47 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She said nothing and laid down. For most of the night she tossed and turned. Of course she was getting in a foul mood. By the morning time, if looks could kill. He'd be dead a few times over. And when he looked in their room, he would see that her bag was partly open. Though he'd notice that her journal was closed and under her bag.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:12 pm
Once again he did not sleep. He mostly trained through out the night. When morning came he went to their room and saw the journal. He did want to read it but decided against it because it would be a invasion of her privacy. So instead he just left the room and tended to the farm trying to get whatever he could out of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:22 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She ate by herself in the kitchen. Though she gone to clean the dishes in the normal spot. Of course this time she came back from her thoughts cause of pain. Now she saw that she had some how cut her hand on a plate that broke in the water. She started to look at the blood going down the river for a moment.

But this was before she pressed her hand against her robe. She was pushing her hand on her knee to cause pressure. Since the clean towels or fabrics were too far away. Once the bleeding finally slowed. She carefully clutched her robe and started to walk back to their room. The cut on her palm was on the line that curved up from her wrist to the middle of her palm.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:30 pm
Once he got everything he could from the farm today he decided to try and talk to her about everything. So he headed to their room trying to find her and believing that would be the best place to start. Thinking of what to say to her when he got there he came up with multiple things along the way. But once he saw that she was bleeding he went to inspect the wound. " What happened?", he asked as he took a good look at her arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:43 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

When Grim grabbed ahold of her left hand. He would see the cut was barely bleeding now. As the cut seemed to follow her one palm line from her wrist only to stop towards the center of her palm, curved."I was doing the dishes and some how a plate broke. I put them in gently.", she said only to sigh.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:56 pm
Seeing that the cut wasn't bleeding to badly he mental relaxed. " Well at least it isn't completely life threatening. But I would like to apply some cream to it just to be safe. I can make it quickly and apply it to the wound. It will also help heal it faster. If you don't mind?" He looked up from the wound to look at her and see if she was fine with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:05 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

After he looked at her wound. She looked at him as he spoke."Fine, yes.", she said, only to rub her temples with her free hand. Now she allowed him to take her to wherever. But she was barely reacting to any pain. When he got done with her palm. She was looking at the wall almost boredly.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:42 pm
He took her to the room where he got the cream for her soreness. Once he got everything ready he applied the cream to her wound. After that he took another look at it just to make sure. " Alright your good. Just try not to pick at it or anything like that.", he said once he was sure it was on correctly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:45 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at him when he spoke to her. Now she just shrugged,"I can't promise that Grim.", she said in an honest voice. Of course she still was cranky from her lack of sleep. She looked at the robe and saw the blood on her knee area.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:55 pm
"At least try please.", he said as he started to leave the room to go back into theirs. Once there he began to look around the room for a bit. Then he went to a wall and started to feel around it. He went around the room a couple of times and occasionally knocked on the wall with his ears on them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:18 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She gone to check on the clothes. Of course she carefully pulled them down. Before folding them as carefully now. After another sigh, she started to hum a Dwarf song. Of course she knew the meaning of the song. Now once she got most of the clothes taken care of, she carried them in her arm to their room.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:27 pm
He kept doing that for a while and then stopped for a little bit. He had to think and walk around the room looking at the walls again. " Where did you put it Father?" , he thought to himself. He stood in the middle of the room and closed his eyes and tried to focus his thoughts. Then he went to a wall and found a hidden hatch on the bottom near the floor. Once he opened it he started to bring out a big wooden chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:33 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

When she entered the room she noticed that he had a chest pulled out."Where'd you find that?", she asked him. As she was carefully putting their clothes into their bags. Of course she was trying not to rub the paste on to the clothes. Before she started to put her journal into her bag.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:49 pm
He kept looking through the chest when she came in. Without stopping he said, " In this room. It belonged to the Elder and he said when I was ready it would be mine. But I never thought I was ready until now." Right after he said that he pulled out some clothes very similar looking to the ones he was currently wearing and some rather large spiritual beads. When he got them out he left the room. After a little while he came back in with a different outfit. The clothes he had on did look similar to his old clothes but had very different thing to them light this set of clothes were much more lighter then the last ones. His last set of clothes also hid all of his body while this sent showed the entire right side of his torso and right arm which also meant it showed all the scars he had on that side including the one on his chest given to him by the elder. The beads that he left with where now around his waist almost like a new belt.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games