Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda-Oraa

Beloved Bear

8,975 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:51 pm
yum_puddi Kailani Alvina yum_puddi

User Image

Kailani swam a little closer to the shore and popped up her head a little more. "My name is Kailani...but my father is Avalon, King of Pobreteron so if you try anything it's going to be bad!" Right when she raised her voice she sunk her head back in the water thinking she would never use that phrase in her life.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pyrrha Ryder
"Well, as Michaelangelo would put it... Let's Party!"

Pyrrha looked at Kailani. Please calm down, Kailani. I'm an Elementary School Teacher.

Panda-Oraa

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Panda-Oraa

Beloved Bear

8,975 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:36 pm
yum_puddi Kailani Alvina yum_puddi

User Image

Kailani swam closer to the beach until she was laying on the sand. She put her face into her hands and began crying. "I'm a mess....this was a mistake!"

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:43 pm

Pyrrha Ryder
"Well, as Michaelangelo would put it... Let's Party!"

Pyrrha looked at Kailani. Kailani, what's wrong? Why do you think you're a mess?

Panda-Oraa

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ravyn Thyme

Profitable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:13 am
User Image

Talia Sage looked around making no one saw. Unaware if anyone was paying attention. She scurried onto the land. Looking up to the sky. It was sunny and it felt good on her fur. She wasn't ready to transform back into her human form yet. So she looked for a nearby comfort of soft sand and she fell asleep letting the sun soak in.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:00 am
Pia Andreu
Waitress

Pia took a break before heading back to the TV Station to continue her acting on Cartoon Network's Morning Crew block & better way to do that was to take a short walk on the beach. That was fun showing some the ToonMail on the Morning Crew Show, but there's plenty of time left before the Turnover and my shift at Le Vieux Clocher Diner. The next bench of Shows on Today's Morning Crew are some "Hanna-Barbera" Shows including "Pup Named Scooby-Doo", "Huck Hound" & "Funky Phantom". I'm sure my mom and dad would be proud of my hard work...

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yui Matsune

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:17 pm
Rainie Bowlina
User Image
Rainie just went for a long swim to visit with her mother for a while in the bermuda triangle. She surfaces close to the beach and brushes her hair out of her face. She smiles as she feels the wind in her face. She loved the land. But she also loved the ocean. She looks around to see if anyone else was around.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:33 pm
Pia Andreu
Waitress

Pia looked around to see if anyone was there. Hello? Is someone there? Pia said this as she walked on the beach to see if anyone was there.

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yui Matsune

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:00 pm
User Image
Rainie Bowlina
Rainie dips down where her eyes and above were the only things being seen. She watches this girl on the beach and waits for a clearing to go back home to her father. So she makes a distraction by moving her finger out of the water and making a rainbow in the sky with just a simple movement from her pointer finger.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:06 pm
Pia Andreu
Waitress

Pia notices a rainbow in the distance and looks at it A rainbow on a clear sunny day? Its a nice day outside but how is this even possible? Pia thought this in her head as she looked at the rainbow for a brief moment. question

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yui Matsune

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:13 pm
User Image
Rainie Bowlina

Rainie giggles and climbs up onto land down the beach a little bit and returns to her human light pink haired girl and stands stands up. She was currently wearing a bikini now in her human form and she tries to sneak away. But didnt know if she'd get to far.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:21 pm
Pia Andreu
Waitress

Afterwards, Pia turns toward the ocean to see its nice sights. Well, that was... random. Pia thought this in her head as she looked at ocean. Pia decided to head back early before the break was over then noticed a girl with pink hair. Uh... Hello.

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yui Matsune

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:40 pm
User Image
Rainie Bowlina
Rainie stops dead in her tracks and looks at the person who said hello to her. "um....Talla" she said to the girl "I mean...Hello" she had accidentally said hello in mermaid language. [[I know this cause I was in a medieval rp before and they said Talla meant hello in mermaid language it was from 2 different rps too.....also gotta go for the night will rp again tomorrow]]

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:52 pm
Pia Andreu
Waitress

Pia walked toward the girl. I'm Pia Andreu. What's your name & that's a cute bikini you have on. Pia said this with a smile.

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yui Matsune

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:31 pm
User Image
Rainie Bowlina

Rainie looks down at her bikini and then smiles at the girl. "I'm Rainie Bowlina" she said. "I was just getting ready to head to my father's house after a good swim" she giggles. She was trying to pass this off as just a nice day to go swimming.  
Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games