Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:28 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

"I can't really explain what the bullets or my mum's gun does but I always feel tired after using them." Nami explained and spun the bullet on the table.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:38 am
kurai_18

User ImageUser Image

"more than likely, its draining off of your heart's strength. Sometimes mental, sometimes physical, most time heart strength."

He finished off his bar of chocolate.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:45 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Kurona snorted and opened her eyes. "Wazzis? Bullet?"
She took the bullet and looked at it. "Drains magic... Inscription's runic..."

kalenakeeper
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:50 am
kalenakeeper

"Awesome!" Amu cheered before leaning over from Kalena and piling his plate high with food of whatever he could get his hands on. It didn't really matter to him, as it was all going to be consumed by the end of the trip. Yama, on the other hand, seemed to be focusing on the healthier foods and limiting his portions..

Alex walked into the cafeteria, looking for Xylia. He checked around a few times before coming across Kalena and her sons. He gave a wave before noticing X and carefully making his way to her before quickly wrapping his arms around her. "Gotcha~"  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:57 am
]
kurai_18
therealkiru

User ImageUser Image

Jaster watched Kurona wake up and examine the bullet.
"it all makes logical sense to me, but it may be so only you can use the power within, like a keyblade can only be wielded by one person, you may be able to use this and no one else."

User Image

Kalena smiled and grabbed a box of chocolate milk and regular milk with a tall glass.

X woke up as soon as Alex grabbed her into a hug. She looked back at Alex in shock then hugged him in return.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:08 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami was taken by surprise when Alex hugged X, as X was still sitting on her lap.
Kurona looked around, dazed but still drunk. "Imma try 'n find my room..." She stood up and staggered.

kalenakeeper
TheRealKiru

Kurai_18

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:11 am
kalenakeeper

"Heya, beautiful." Alex said, flirting with X as he kissed her right cheek. "I've been loking for you. Where'd you run off to?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:17 am
kurai_18
therealkiru

User ImageUser Image
User Image

X was too shy to answer.

"I bet Sasha grounded you for kicking me and fire blasting me in the face when you were in the vents, didn't she?" Kalena asked coming up to the table

X silently nodded

Jaster sighed watching what was happening.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:21 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami started to sweat nervously. There were too many people around. Kurona stopped and looked up. "Bein' a bit of a rascal, were ya?" She addressed X.

kalenakeeper
TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:48 am
kurai_18
therealkiru

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Jaster moved across the table from Nami to look her in the eyes.
"Calm down, concentrate on your bullet. I can tell X is nervous as well." he whispered to her

X nodded, she started to seem nervous, especially with Kalena glaring down at her.
"Y...yeah, but you shouldn't have grabbed my foot. I was defending myself."

Kalena bit her lip then sighed.
"then don't hide in the vents."

Jaster turned to Kalena
"you know, Eric did that when he was younger, and you never scolded him. Are you still trying to get over the fact that she's still a nobody that you can't change to a human girl, no matter how much you try."

Kalena bit her lip even more, she turned away from the table and sat down at a table far from where everyone else was.

X sighed
"she still don't like me."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:50 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

She calmed down a bit as the crowd parted. Kurona took her seat again. "F'rgot what I was gonna do...."

kalenakeeper
TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:45 pm
kurai_18
therealkiru

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Jaster pushed the remainder of Kurona's gelato towards her.
"maybe this would help?"

X hugged onto Alex and spoke out loud enough for everyone in her close area could hear her, being everyone except Kalena.

"I think miss Kalena is angry with me again. She doesn't seem to trust me again. I don't wanna be left alone with her." X whined

Meanwhile Kalena was mixing both chocolate and normal flavored milks together and poured out the results into a glass. She glanced over at X and everyone around her and grumbled under her breath.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:00 pm
kalenakeeper

Alex furrowed his brows, conflicted on whether he should side with Kalena or X on this one. "Give t time, X. It's just a rough period right now. The best thing either of you could do is to chill out for a while until things get better." He advised, not really having much context to why the both of them were upset outside of the fire vent incident.

"Are you okay, Mom?" Amu asked, sitting down across from Kalena as he began consuming all the food piled on top of his plate. Yama sat next to Kalena's right side to try and block X from her view.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:09 pm
therealkiru

User Image

Kalena sighed and looked at Amu and Yama, thankful Yama was blocking her view of X.
"You both have grown up a bit since I first met you both. Even Alex has grown up. X on the other hand, im....annoyed that I can't fix her problem with a simple snap of my fingers. She had a heart for a short bit and it got her very ill until it broke again. How does that make sense. Then she has the audacity to go against orders and go in the ventilation ducts. " she pressed her hands against her face.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:47 pm
[ooc: ]
~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia grabbed something simple, two bread slices with grape jelly on them and a small bowl of fruits. She walked over to the table Kalena sat at, which had other people, some she finds familiar, some new to her. She bowed at her head at them politely and then took a seat, watching everyone converse while eating her jellied bread.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

Kurai_18

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games