Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled."She cares because anyone that's born under her planet is technically kind of like her adopted child in a way. So for someone to care more about her child than her is a bit of an insult. Luckily I was born in an era before the gods did that otherwise I would be an adopted child of Ares."Damian then held Abigail closer. He then whispered into her ear."In a bit there should be a break so we can head back to my tent for a it."He then kissed her neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:53 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and listened only to nod. But she let out a little giggle, vocally. "Oh, really, Ares as in Mars? Does that explain things?", she asked, only to raise an eyebrow,"Give me your answer at your tent.", she added on with a grin now.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:59 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned back. So he waited until the gods called for a break. When they did he took hold of Abigail's hand and led her back to his tent. When they both entered he let the flap close and then he went to sit on his hammock."So you want to know about the whole being born under Mars thing right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:04 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She paid little mind to the meeting honestly. And as she walked back to the tent she put the hood up on her jacket to keep sun from bothering her eyes this time. Now she sat beside him in the hammock,"A bit, yeah. I know, that Venus or Aphrodite is careless with her love though.", she said, in a low tone.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:15 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian laughed."Don't worry Abi' all the tents are sound proof.None of the gods want people poking in on their private affairs. Unless you acknowledge them they can't hear anything. But yeah Aphrodite is careless with her love. Anyone she finds attractive she will try to get. But let's not talk about her. I have some bad memories of her."So then Damian leaned down and kissed Abigail.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:35 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She nodded and smiled hearing Damian. When he leaned down, she leaned up to meet him before kissing his lips. Again, some how they got interlaced into each other well in the hammock. Finally when they parted from this kiss, she giggled a bit. "I think you need a bed in here instead of this, before one of us falls out."

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:01 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled then in a blink of an eye the hammock was turned into an extremely comfortable bed."Is this any better Abigail? I mean we wouldn't want anyone to be hurt by falling off now would we."Damian then pinned Abigail under him with her hands above her head. Then he leaned down and started to nibble her neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:16 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She smiled when he made the bed appear. Though when he pinned her down, she giggled a bit as she wiggled under him. When he nibbled on her neck, she groaned. "Damian~", she said as she watched him through lazy eyes.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:36 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled and nibbled her neck some more then moved to her earlobe and nibbled there to. Damian was never this playful with anyone else so it was a new experience for him. He had just started to kiss Abigail again when he heard Aphrodite calling him. Damian sighed and then went and left his tent."What do you want Aphrodite?"

Aphrodite was standing in front of Damian's tent with her arms crossed over her chest. When he came out she glared at him."So Damian I only want to ask you one thing. How much did you pay that girl to accompany you."

Damian growled at Aphrodite."Watch yourself Aphrodite. I don't care who you are if you insult Abigail I will end you life. I don't care about the repercussions."

Aphrodite didn't back down."Why should I care about your little whore?"

Damian was about to approach Aphrodite but he was pretty sure that Abigail wouldn't let that insult slide.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:10 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She sat up when Damian got off her and heard it was Aphrodite whom was calling her fiance. Now she listened and got to her feet rather fast. Walking up to Aphrodite as her arms were crossed. "He paid me nothing, and don't me started on your habits I've read about. Looks are skin deep Miss Thing. Hephaestus is to good for you, even if it was an arranged marriage.", she said with an evil look in her eyes. Aphrodite growled and balled up her fists at her sides. But that made Abigail give a bored like reaction by raising her eyebrow. "What got nothing to say?", Abigail sassed.

Finally something hit Aphrodite and she had a smug look. The Goddess of Love had the gift to change her kids clothes, and hair style. In blink of an eye, Abigail was forced into a knee long navy blue toga. After a second Abigail noticed the one shoulder toga (dress) she was forced into, as her face got red out of anger. "Okay, now you've done it.", the pure blood vampire growled. Aphrodite summoned a mirror to show Abigail was wearing light make up but her hair was in a messy yet sexy bun. Abigail punched the mirror and then the Goddess in record time.

Aphrodite's head snapped back from the punch. Only for Abigail to fight dirtier then Damian probably ever seen her. The fight lasted about two minutes total in reality. After Abigail punched her 'adopted Mother' she then punched her in the eye. Aphrodite managed to slap Abigail, but that added to the fire instead. Aphrodite was naturally about five foot nine or so, it was a little harder to grab her hair. But when the pure blood female vampire did, she yanked the tendered headed Goddess of Love down to her level, before bringing her knee up the Goddess's face. Some how, not sure but both of the women were on the ground and rolling. Though Abigail got more hits on Aphrodite then the Goddess could get on her. Finally Abigail punched the Goddess off her and started to get up, but when she felt arms behind her suddenly, she kicked a bit. But when she realized it was Damian, she slowly relaxed as her wounds and bruises healed up.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:14 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian watched with curiosity as Abigail confronted Aphrodite. It was his first instinct to protect her but from what he saw in her thoughts he knew that she could handle herself. When Aphrodite changed Abigail's clothes he was floored by how incredible she looked. Admittedly he wouldn't be opposed to seeing her like this more but he wouldn't force to wear it. Then he saw attack Aphrodite and again he was surprised to see her fight the way she did. After he recovered from his shock he went and grabbed her from behind and held her against him."Abigail relax. Calm down you won. Forget about her she means nothing."Damian then walked back to his tent while still carrying Abigail. When they were in his tent he placed her down on his bed."Sorry about that Abigail."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:06 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She let Damian carry her and sighed when he put her on the bed. "Who all saw that?", she asked him, as it was the first thing on her mind and out of her mouth. Now she worried if Hades was gonna say anything or not. Now she gently pulled Damian to lay by her, as her yellow bruises gone back to her skin tone.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:17 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian laid next to Abigail."Honestly Abi' you shouldn't worry. I have attacked both Zeus and Ares multiple times at meetings like this. And when I attacked them it was for no more than looking at me in a way that I didn't like. They understand defending yourself when insulted. I mean you have probably read stories about the gods extracting revenge on mortals who didn't listen to what they said. And if you are worried about Hades and what he thinks. Let your worries be put at ease. Hades wouldn't be here either if he were really given a choice. So just relax."Damian then placed a kiss on her cheek.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:26 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Listening to him, she nodded and leaned into him. "Only reason I worry about Hades, I mean your Granpapa is cause I'll be apart of the family with time.", she said, as she rubbed her hand gently over his chest. "Though those other 'people' will be extended kin...", she sighed at that bit. Looking down she still wore what the Love Goddess had forced her into, though now the toga dress was one shoulder; that's if it was not already like that. "Ugh, dresses....", she grumbled, only to cross her ankles before trying to pull the hem down with out making her chest fall out, since it was like a sun dress; meaning lack of bra.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:34 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded."I can sort of understand your worries Abigail. While I might not truly understand what it means to worry about being part of a family I still know what it means to feel wanted. When I was young I just wanted to be accepted. But that was a young and innocent me. I never wanted to be part of a group after that. That is until I met you."Damian also noticed that Abigail was messing with her dress. He then said."Abi' if you want I could change your dress back to what you were wearing before. That is if you want me to."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games