Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nemone

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:18 pm
jellykans
Nemone
jellykans
Nemone
Hey all, I joined Gaia in 2004 because my younger sister just wouldn't shut up about it. I have left Gaia many times only to return. I love decorating houses, setting up my journal, prettying up my profile, decorating my home, buying stuff in the marketplace, entering writing into the arena and pretty much everything else that Gaia has abandoned. I have a ton of cash shop items that I would love to wear but with Gaia pushing cash like this I just feel too disgusted to wear them. I want Gaia to start thinking about the community more. Lol, maybe we should have our own protest in towns with everyone carrying signs and take some awesome screen shots.

Edit : Actually now that I said that I really want to do it. I heard lots of the newbies hang out in Towns 2

Welcome to the guild! I, for one, really like that idea. It's a new one and would reach a new crowd. We need to discuss this further

Yeah, we really need to reach out to more Gains. I'm sure there are people that don't visit the feedback forums, general discussion, and chatterbox and stuff too often and don't realize just how disgruntled everyone is. I think the first time I saw something about this guild was actually in the arena. I had a vague sense of something wrong but after I went to the feedback forums to check on some other thing I saw all the threads there and was able to figure out what that wrong feeling was. It also solidifies it when you get that feeling like "I'm not the only one."

We have a Halloween event starting in the guild tomorrow, but I'd like to see us do an event in Flash space once Halloween is over, it's something to think about. We've talked a lot in the guild about the high frustration level - it's hard to stay there - and many people have discussed the idea of going to other sites. (If you go, they are getting a lot of people from Gaia.) But most who post in our forums are committed to Gaia to the end, or at least longer than now. A person can only take so long at high stress level, so we need to acknowledge our successes and still have fun.

Yeah, I joined Solia the other day but I don't know if it could ever replace Gaia. I'd prefer to save Gaia.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:21 pm
jellykans
Nemone
jellykans
Nemone
Hey all, I joined Gaia in 2004 because my younger sister just wouldn't shut up about it. I have left Gaia many times only to return. I love decorating houses, setting up my journal, prettying up my profile, decorating my home, buying stuff in the marketplace, entering writing into the arena and pretty much everything else that Gaia has abandoned. I have a ton of cash shop items that I would love to wear but with Gaia pushing cash like this I just feel too disgusted to wear them. I want Gaia to start thinking about the community more. Lol, maybe we should have our own protest in towns with everyone carrying signs and take some awesome screen shots.

Edit : Actually now that I said that I really want to do it. I heard lots of the newbies hang out in Towns 2

Welcome to the guild! I, for one, really like that idea. It's a new one and would reach a new crowd. We need to discuss this further

Yeah, we really need to reach out to more Gains. I'm sure there are people that don't visit the feedback forums, general discussion, and chatterbox and stuff too often and don't realize just how disgruntled everyone is. I think the first time I saw something about this guild was actually in the arena. I had a vague sense of something wrong but after I went to the feedback forums to check on some other thing I saw all the threads there and was able to figure out what that wrong feeling was. It also solidifies it when you get that feeling like "I'm not the only one."

We have a Halloween event starting in the guild tomorrow, but I'd like to see us do an event in Flash space once Halloween is over, it's something to think about. We've talked a lot in the guild about the high frustration level - it's hard to stay there - and many people have discussed the idea of going to other sites. (If you go, they are getting a lot of people from Gaia.) But most who post in our forums are committed to Gaia to the end, or at least longer than now. A person can only take so long at high stress level, so we need to acknowledge our successes and still have fun.

Hi Nemone and WELCOME! I just had to pop in here and say that I absolutely LOVE the idea of a gathering in Towns! You are exactly right when you made the keen observation that not every member of Gaia visits the forums, and I'm just thrilled to know that you came across us in the Arenas!

As jellykans mentioned, our Revolution Halloween Bash is kicking off here in the guild tomorrow, but I would like to add this Town Gathering to our roster of upcoming events for our guild. I cannot thank you enough for the idea....one of our main objectives here is to do as you said and let others know: You are NOT alone.

I'm so glad you're here with us. smile  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Nemone

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:44 pm
Madame Xiva
jellykans
Nemone
jellykans
Nemone

Hi Nemone and WELCOME! I just had to pop in here and say that I absolutely LOVE the idea of a gathering in Towns! You are exactly right when you made the keen observation that not every member of Gaia visits the forums, and I'm just thrilled to know that you came across us in the Arenas!

As jellykans mentioned, our Revolution Halloween Bash is kicking off here in the guild tomorrow, but I would like to add this Town Gathering to our roster of upcoming events for our guild. I cannot thank you enough for the idea....one of our main objectives here is to do as you said and let others know: You are NOT alone.

I'm so glad you're here with us. smile

Awww, thanks. I'm glad I could be of help. I just thought well... picket signs are for... picketing. So where could we gather? TOWNS!! Lol. It would just be cool if we could get a whole mob of people with picket signs in towns. I noticed the guild has around 1000 members so maybe we could do it spread out over a whole day so we don't crash towns. If everyone participated at some point it would be amazing.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:55 pm
Nemone

Awww, thanks. I'm glad I could be of help. I just thought well... picket signs are for... picketing. So where could we gather? TOWNS!! Lol. It would just be cool if we could get a whole mob of people with picket signs in towns. I noticed the guild has around 1000 members so maybe we could do it spread out over a whole day so we don't crash towns. If everyone participated at some point it would be amazing.

LOL...it makes PERFECT sense, and I'm so with you on this! We've got just over 1000 wonderful members now and I know we can organize this in an effective and powerful manner. Since you were initially talking about this with Jellykans, I'm going to ask if you would partner up with her so that we can put something like this together after the Halloween Bash. I just love this idea, and again...I'm thrilled that you're here with us!  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:00 pm
Crashing towns would not be so bad would it, I mean, its a lot of attention xd
j/k  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:12 pm
Madame Xiva
Nemone

LOL...it makes PERFECT sense, and I'm so with you on this! We've got just over 1000 wonderful members now and I know we can organize this in an effective and powerful manner. Since you were initially talking about this with Jellykans, I'm going to ask if you would partner up with her so that we can put something like this together after the Halloween Bash. I just love this idea, and again...I'm thrilled that you're here with us!

Yeah I don't mind at all. I might have a hard time being here around Thanksgiving, not sure if I'll be gone to relative's house or not, but I'm sure we can work around it or, what the heck, I'll just hop on Gaia from a laptop and tell my relatives to bugger off for a while, lol. We should ask members what type of a day is best for them. Probably a Saturday or Sunday I'm guessing. heart

@Pwnder lol it sure would be a lot of attention. I'd just worry we'd inconvenience the people that hang out there normally though. But I imagine it would be able to handle quite a few of us since they had that pet event a while back with a lot of people.  

Nemone

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Guardian Arlen

Steadfast Guardian

17,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:00 pm
Hi, the names Arlen, or you can call me Garly. I've been on Gaia for over five years, and I used to be a site moderator a few years ago. Seeing Gaia going down hill like this is making me cringe.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:20 pm
Hello, I'm Del. I saw your little gray banner on someone's signature and my first reaction was to make grabby hands at my computer screen.

Here's to a peaceful revolution! (But I will throw cats if they are provided.)

Kiitadra

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:55 pm
Guardian Arlen
Hi, the names Arlen, or you can call me Garly. I've been on Gaia for over five years, and I used to be a site moderator a few years ago. Seeing Gaia going down hill like this is making me cringe.

Psychedelic Idea
Hello, I'm Del. I saw your little gray banner on someone's signature and my first reaction was to make grabby hands at my computer screen.

Here's to a peaceful revolution! (But I will throw cats if they are provided.)

Howdy. Welcome to the Guild, everyone is in the halloween bash right now so join in the fun

Here is your Revolution: Gaia welcome kit

Here is a banner for your siggy smile

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/revolution-gaia/g.409847/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/snakeflame/revolutiongaia.gif~original[/img][/url]

Some important topics of interest smile
Revolution: Gaia Rules and Guidelines
Revolution: Gaia Halloween Bash - Contests & Prizes
Show Your Support: Get The Look!
Revolution: Gaia Arenas
Revolution: Gaia Chatterbox Hangout

You should receive a special gift soon heart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:00 pm
Uh, hi. My name is Kururu, and I've been on Gaia since early '07. (My original account, well, I forgot the password to.)

I miss how Gaia was. I loved it. I learned to roleplay from it, and now I wish to become a writer or a comic creator because of it.  

shsl ivalice

Omnipresent Glitch

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:00 pm

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/revolution-gaia/g.409847/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/snakeflame/revolutiongaia.gif~original[/img][/url]

Pwnder

Pwnder, have I told you lately just how much I heart u?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:01 pm
Pwnder

Howdy. Welcome to the Guild, everyone is in the halloween bash right now so join in the fun

User Image

Unfortunately for me, I don't exactly "do" Halloween.
Fortunately for you, I don't do Halloween.

That banner is so deliciously awesome, that I seriously want to make a profile as an extended version of it. It's going to take some time, but if it looks good, I'll be sure to post it where everyone can just copy-paste and use it for free! biggrin
I'm excited for it, geez! whee

Oh, thank you very much for the gift! I was trying to decide on which banner to buy, since there's three. :3  

Kiitadra

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:13 pm
Psychedelic Idea
Pwnder

User Image

That banner is so deliciously awesome, that I seriously want to make a profile as an extended version of it. It's going to take some time, but if it looks good, I'll be sure to post it where everyone can just copy-paste and use it for free! biggrin

Oh, thank you very much for the gift! I was trying to decide on which banner to buy, since there's three. :3

Halloween or no Halloween is cool, we just having fun.

I just slapped that banner in there, but your free to choose whatever you like best. just handing out some useful information for our beloved members  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:15 pm
Madame Xiva

Pwnder, have I told you lately just how much I heart u?

awww.. emotion_yatta  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Kiitadra

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:21 pm
Pwnder
Psychedelic Idea
Pwnder

User Image

Halloween or no Halloween is cool, we just having fun.

I just slapped that banner in there, but your free to choose whatever you like best. just handing out some useful information for our beloved members

It looks like a lot of fun, actually. I love and hate being busy sometimes. XD

Well it was the banner that tempted me in here. Thank you very much for the code! I will post it... somewhere... soon...  
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games