Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gavan VanDal

Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:56 pm
* rants * mad <******** it... all of it. scream

surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:28 pm
+Dr. Faust+
* rants * mad <******** it... all of it. scream

surprised

LoL...glad to know that helped...  

violet faerie

Gavan VanDal

Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:48 pm
Ranting is cool, I should ******** things more often. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:54 pm
+Dr. Faust+
Ranting is cool, I should ******** things more often. xd

LOL, well if you enjoying yourself than by all means go ahead mrgreen 3nodding  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:23 am
Ranting is good for your health. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:36 pm
I have a problem with the worlds music today. Esecially rap and hip-hop. As thus far the only hip-hop group I like is the Gorillaz and they are sorta hybrid hip-hop(not like Linkin Park hybrid good hybrid). I also have a major problem with some rock. Recently I've had a revelation that there are good artist out there but they are under the ten layers of crap you have to seep through(there is no such thing as a good Hoobastank song). Some artist plauge thier own art with useless hell(like slipknot. did you notice Vermillion was a love song). With all the simple pervertedness I hear in rap it just makes me want to kill. It hurts to be able to hear them change as the only rapper I like is Grandmaster West(Kanye West). There are also alot of sexist messages in the recent rock I've heard. This makes me hate as like so many others I am a person who belives women could do a bit of a better job than us at ruling the earth. Not all of them though. Why is it as I grow up the music I hear seems to die!  

Ceveo

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:29 pm
Yoshaki
I have a problem with the worlds music today. Esecially rap and hip-hop. As thus far the only hip-hop group I like is the Gorillaz and they are sorta hybrid hip-hop(not like Linkin Park hybrid good hybrid). I also have a major problem with some rock. Recently I've had a revelation that there are good artist out there but they are under the ten layers of crap you have to seep through(there is no such thing as a good Hoobastank song). Some artist plauge thier own art with useless hell(like slipknot. did you notice Vermillion was a love song). With all the simple pervertedness I hear in rap it just makes me want to kill. It hurts to be able to hear them change as the only rapper I like is Grandmaster West(Kanye West). There are also alot of sexist messages in the recent rock I've heard. This makes me hate as like so many others I am a person who belives women could do a bit of a better job than us at ruling the earth. Not all of them though. Why is it as I grow up the music I hear seems to die!
eek This is exactly what I've been saying!!! OMG!!!! I didn't know there was people like you left in this world, wow!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:32 pm
Iyamashi
Yoshaki
eek This is exactly what I've been saying!!! OMG!!!! I didn't know there was people like you left in this world, wow!!!

They usually don't like stepping into public for fear that a Hoobistank fan will snipe us.  

Ceveo

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:52 pm
Yoshaki
Iyamashi
Yoshaki

They usually don't like stepping into public for fear that a Hoobistank fan will snipe us.
xd
I guess that's true. Glad I'm still alive.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:27 pm
I get a minute feeling of freedom here on the internet. This feeling spawns from the ability to bewhatever you want and no one can judge much farther than trying to insult you. I know that alot of s**t would get thrown in my direction if the people around me nknew I was a bi, but here it is alot better. Mostly cause I'm not alone. It feels good I guess. Yeah. It presents my hatred for our current country spouting such idiosies because they are so foolish to vote in someone who is an idiot who failed in all buisnesses he tried to run. They allowed him to be president. Mostly for people like me. I stand to be free and try to spend all my time here, but I still have to deal with reality. Why must it be like this?  

Ceveo

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:22 pm
I will indeed rant....

Yoshaki! What's with you and that siggy?! Forget it...not my opioin....it's your liking...wow....i don't have anything bad on my list to rant about....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:33 pm
Yoshaki's sig is AWESOME~! heart 4laugh  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:39 pm
I'm gonna walk away and talk loudly...hehe
bad siggy but not my opinion  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:57 pm
It's mostly for the girls. And mildly for me....and don't go bustin unless you want the sess x inu insest mostly naked pic there(no privates showin so I can still do it)  

Ceveo

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:02 pm
Yoshaki
It's mostly for the girls. And mildly for me....and don't go bustin unless you want the sess x inu insest mostly naked pic there(no privates showin so I can still do it)
surprised Put the Sess x Inu pic in your siggy!!! heart heart  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games