Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[YuGiOh] People locked inside a mansion! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the busy Doctor

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:34 pm
"Eh my plan, fool proof." he said "Don't expect to deal with too much" he said in a kidding tone "I just mimiced Ryou to make this... and it wasn't to hard to make either. oh maybe we could eat som familar things then. No more ryou tring to force me to eat that octo-thingy"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:43 pm
Malik smiled blushing a little. "I could make some local food for you..it would be nice I guess for you to have some food from you're old home..the pharoh would probably like it too..might help him remeber."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

the busy Doctor

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:47 pm
"He might but not enough to remeber his name." Bakura said " i bet ryou could teach you how to cook some foods from around here." He said with a smile "And still he hasn't taken the time to learn how to make creampuffs."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:53 pm
Malik smiled. "Then we will cook food for you and Marik together..should we wear matching aprons too?"  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

the busy Doctor

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:00 pm
"aprons? macthing?" Bakura had a thinking expresion on his face. " you would where a frilly apron?" he said lightly and then began to chuckle. "the only thing funnier than you in the same aprong ryou wares is i could really see you whearing it." Bakura contuied to luagh.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:04 pm
Malik blushed redder. "Yes I would..I was alot like Ryou before my father did what he did to me you know...I think..I may be able to go back to being my true self now..being with you guys is healing the damage that was done."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

the busy Doctor

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:09 pm
" yeah." he chuckeled. " it not that funny but when you think of it both you and Ryou's dad are the reasonyour in this situation. " Bakura smiled " but i reather not have it any other way." He smiled "you look good in red" Bakura finished noticing he had blushed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:11 pm
Malik turned redder. "Cut it out...Bakura you'll make me blush more...maybe someday we will even make you guys a special dessert where nothing but the frilly aprons." he giggled madly at the idea enjoying the fact that he had said that with Yugi and the supposed pharoh in the room.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

the busy Doctor

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:18 pm
Bakura was shock that Malik acutally said that " well i would like that sometime" he wispered to Malik. " well" He finished off the soup. " I guess you'll just have to do that some time then. " He whiped his mouth. " ans you'll never know if i'll do the same."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:40 pm
Yami/specter couldn't help but laugh at the image presenting itself in his mind. The blond that looked so much like his brother, dressed in a frilly apron and making desserts. Now that was funny.  

Mutou_Miriku

the busy Doctor

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:59 pm
" heh the pharaoh finds it amusing too. " he said lightly. bakura looked at yami again. " I bet you wouldn't mind yugi in that would you. "  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:22 pm
malik smiled and kissed Bakura.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Mutou_Miriku

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:50 am
Yami/specter blinked. He looked at the runt sitting next to him--and fell over on his side, laughing so hard he could barely breathe.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:48 am
Bakura kissed Malik back. interrupted by what was supost to be Yami's laugh. "Pharaoh? Are you okay you are really not your self. " he said pulling Malik closer to him.  

the busy Doctor

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:40 am
Yugi looked hurt with the laughter as he smiled softly tring not to show the tingle of pain. "Yha...that's...that's funny." He forced a smile.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff