Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

500 Days of Summer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:27 pm

User ImagexxUser Image

User ImageUser Image
                  xxxxxxxxCOLE DANIEL ANSON
                  xxxxxxxxprofessor||muggle studies||hufflepuff|| twenty-five

Uncomfortably uncomfortable was what Cole was feeling as he climbed down the steps of the stands with his dog by his side. When he was a student at Hogwarts, he never thought he would sit and actually watch a quidditch game but now as a professor, it is now -almost- an obligation. Cole had nothing against the game, he just didn't see the appeal. He figured sitting in the middle gave him less of a chance of dying,but going to a quidditch game bumped everyone's death percentage already.

"Excuse me." He mumbled as walked through the isle. His dog, Gallifrey, barely bothered by the amount of people. He didn't want to make too much of a commotion but it was a given when you travel in twos. Cole wore a plaid shirt with kahki pants, an out of the ordinary outfit for a professor but he had better chances of getting a seat without the usual robe things. He was never a fan of robes, and tried to avoid them as much as possible. "Robes are really hard to move around too..." He thought to himself as he sat in the third row. He noticed the game or match or whatever wasn't started yet and took the liberty to pull out All's Quiet on the Western Front, a book he just began reading. Gallifrey was already lying down.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:14 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}First Year

Theo looked to her in confusion as she walked away. He just shook his head, not really paying mind to it. "Whatever Remy," he said to himself as she went away. 'If you want to make the team...oh wait, you can't' he thought to himself, chuckling a bit. He was starting to find the girl weird during the time after he first met her. She really was too moody for him. She seemed all over the place, crying over ridiculousness, snapping at a mere comment, both things annoyed him. But he would not think so much on it.

That's when Ronna had came up to him, someone who was never really in a bad mood, but always had a temper of course if pressed wrong. Ronna was much easier for him to talk to as well, because despite her belief that he is some kind of baby, they were similar in thought processes.

"No, I'm just here to watch a good game. Maybe take some mental notes. What do you go there?" he asked, looking at the notebook as she flipped the pages. He wondered what they were. He only caught glimpses of the first couple pages; so he really did not know what they had written on them.

"I mean, if I had to choose though it would be Ravenclaw. There would be a problem if I didn't," he told her, laughing a bit.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2
Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:32 am
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Neutral...I'm not cheering for either team.]
Company: Theo

➳ ➳ ➳

Problems if he didn't root for Ravenclaw?

➳ ➳ ➳

"Oh, it's my notes," Ronna said. "Probably pretty useless all things considered, especially since I'm considering not trying out next year for various reasons, but it gives me something to do during the games. I'm not a particular fan of watching sports-especially when I could care less about either team winning."

She glanced at him and said, "So why would there be a problem if you didn't root for Ravenclaw? The dreaded Gryffindor vs. Slytherin rivalry. My benefactor in first year about detention was a Slytherin... not all Slytherins are bad. I have this theory is a house is a house. It is what you make it."

User Image

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:34 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo listened to her intently as she spoke. He nodded his head to everything she said until she presented her question. "I mean, I just don't want anyone seeing a problem with it. I'm only a first year and a bad reputation is never good for a first year. I guess I just don't know any Slytherins well enough to root for them either. I mean, if I knew one I would, but I don't really," he said to her, shrugging his shoulders. "You should try out next year. Sure, you don't have a good reputation with the captain, but if you show her you can trust her, I'm sure she will let you on. I really can't tryout...as a seeker that is. I hate to say it, but I have three people older than me. I wouldn't get to be an actual seeker until my fourth year and would have no experience so there's no point. I might see if I can try to be a chaser," he told her, hoping for input on it. Theo felt as if he could be a talented chaser, but he would have to do some pretty good work during the tryout to make the team, let alone see the field.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

Guess he missed how many people turned out for the beater position.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna let out a not amused laugh, "Did you miss how many people showed up to try out for beater? Besides, there's a lot of factors in my wavering decision. I love being a beater and I love playing quidditch, don't get me wrong, but... there's are a few other things besides just the captain, who quite frankly, while I don't agree with her as a leader in her decisions always and I won't stay quiet and blindly follow like a sheep... I think she's our best choice: I really do."

She waved a hand, "Anyways, forget about me. You were saying you were considering chaser. You played similar in football, right? It should translate fairly easily. I mean, I was a good baseball player, thus I have a good swing as a beater. Anyways, you could start out as a chaser, learn the ropes, get more used to flying and then move to seeker when you're older if you really want to. That's what David did, and look- first year he switches over to seeker and he's our team's official seeker. I say start out with what your good at first, then if you want you can push yourself if you decide to."

User Image

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:58 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo listened to her, not knowing if he agreed with her choice of not pursuing Quidditch any longer. She was talented in her own respect and should try, but he wasn't going to try and convince her too. It was her choice and only her choice. He had absolutely no say in the matter, nor was her going to persuade the particularly stubborn girl.

"Yes, I do play a very similar role. I play winger in football. I'm always on attack mode and it involves quick movements, all strung into a very smooth technique. I think I might have my heart set on chaser, but I'm not sure yet," he told her, shrugging his shoulder once again. He just wanted to play and however he could see the field, he would do. He missed not playing a sport just about ninety-nine percent of the time. Of course, he was always outside with his football, but that never translated to a game.

mc2

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:04 pm
Bréanainn Cian Conri

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Charm's Professor{|}29

Bréanainn found himself in the stands again. He had wanted to watch a good Quidditch match. He really had not gotten the opportunity the last game, because it had gone by so quickly. He decided to attend another. He enjoyed watching the kids play the sport. It really made him reminisce on the past, when he was on one of these teams. He remembered the excitement of the crowd yelling for him, blocking a shot...everything and he was sure these kids feel the same way.

He sat by himself for now, keeping a keen eye on who was playing. He quickly inferred that it was Ravenclaw and Slytherin, based on the jersey colors, which were very hard to see through the mist that was on the pitch. He awaited the game to start, preparing himself for a good matchup. He was glad to see that they had started now and was glad to see some progression as well.

Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

Hmm... I'm almost surprised he didn't press the matter about me and quidditch but then again knowing him I'm not entirely surprised either.

➳ ➳ ➳

"Then it is something you are comfortable with," Ronna said, scribbling a few notes down from the game, before looking back to him. "There's nothing wrong with that... play up your strengths. Besides, Gryffindor needs good chasers, and from the sounds of it you are a good winger in football which should translate to a pretty good chaser."

"No matter what I decide or what politics or inner squabbles happen with my house, I know one thing: I want to see the best from my house. I'd like to see us win once in a while," She said with a smile. "For the sake of my house and my housemates. You know how I said I had a weakness for Hufflepuff, it's because I respect a lot of their core traits-especially their loyalty. I, of course, am way too stubborn and see things as right or wrong to actually be one, but I do respect their loyalty and hard work and probably a couple other of their traits."

User Image

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:18 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

"I see. I do have to ask, have you researched the core traits for all of the houses. What are they?" he asked, looking at the field and then back to her. He wanted to know why he was a Gryffindor. He wasn't even sure why he was placed in the house he was. It wasn't that he questioned the traits that she had been talking about. He like Gryffindor, but why was he in it was his question.

"And I would definitely like to see them do well too, but I don't know how that's going to fair out with all of this drama going around this year," he said to her, knowing that the worst possible thing to happen to a team is drama.

mc2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:30 pm
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy heard Theo's comment of "Whatever, Remy," ears twitching at the sound. That was both the blessing and the curse of having super enhanced hearing. Oh well. He surely wasn't being snarky! She hadn't talked to Tevye all year! Theo, for all she honestly cared, could wait. She was at every single game, barring the previous one, of course, and she had friends! She had to talk to her friends once in a while!

The seventh year grinned at her young companion, happy he didn't seem to mind being bothered. He said he would rather be playing, to which she had to agree. "Right? It's great weather for a game!" Sure, it was misty and cold, but it was great at keeping people alert. It was the warm, sunny days that always messed her up. Oh well. She really didn't have to worriedly stalk the forecasts for game days anymore, did she?

Xistund

User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

Yeah... I may have read up some on the houses and more before coming to school...

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna blushed and laughed a bit, "Yeah... um... Dad and I we read up a lot on the wizarding world before I started Hogwarts, including about the Houses. Dad actually was hoping I would be in Ravenclaw, thinking it would keep me focused more on my studies and out of trouble. Let's see... Hufflepuff is more about dedication, hardwork, loyalty, fair play, kindness and tolerance. Slytherin... cunning, resourceful, ambition, power, but there is a sort of loyalty there too, it's different and more selective but still there. Ravenclaw... intelligence is the common thing you see but I guess there's more to it like originality, innovation... And, of course, good ol' Gryffindor. Didn't the hat explain to you why you got sorted where you did? It told me up front, it was because I was stubborn, unwavering, and unafraid to stand up for what's right. But, Gryffindor is probably the most simple to explain, it's about bravery, nerve, courage, daring... maybe we're just a simple minded lot."

She laughed. "No, courage comes in a lot of different ways and so does bravery, just because most of us are the type to rush right into danger, doesn't mean there aren't other ways to be brave." She shook her head, "I feel like such a nerd... I read dozens of books it feels like about the wizarding world before I came here. I didn't want to be caught off guard."

She smiled and said looking down at her notebook, "On the practical side, I don't think we stand much of a chance winning this year regardless of the drama. The other teams generally have more experience, and Ravenclaw looks like a good bet for another win this year, as much as I hate to say it."

User Image

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:01 pm
User Image
User Image

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

Fourth YearBeaterGryffindorSingle

Standing in the hall of fame
And the world's gonna know your name
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame
And the world's gonna know your name
And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame

Tevye nodded and hugged his knees. "I just wish I could get out there and maybe help out. I don't know if I would help the team win but every year something goes wrong and I can't play and then the team loses. I can't help feel the I don't know if maybe I was a bit better our luck would improve."

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records they thought never could be broke

{Out of Character:}

Xistund

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:27 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

"Hehehehe...fair play...guess that keeps me out of Hufflepuff on its own. And okay, I see. I also remember what the hat said to me. First thing it said, 'Oh, a trouble maker I see'. I guess that really reflects. My courage shows up all the time on the pitch. A lot of people shy away from penalty kicks, set plays for them, and free kicks, but I'm always the one that steps forward and isn't afraid to take the shot. At least, that is what my coaches have told me. So I definitely should be a Gyrffindor I think," he told her, smiling a bit. He knew why he was in Gryffindor now. It really was apparent after she explained it to him.

"But yeah...we have no chance in the Quidditch Cup this year it seems like. We only have three game don't we. That means if someone wins two we are out; so it doesn't matter the outcome today, we will still be in last or third, depending if we can beat Hufflepuff or not. So yeah, no Quidditch cup this year," he told her, doing all the math in his head within seconds. It didn't seem possible to catch up to even second place unless either of the three teams loses out and Gryffindor beats Hufflepuff. Still then they could only be in third because it was impossible for all three of the teams to lose out because they all play each other. It saddened him to know that they won't win the Quidditch Cup this year...that they were out of contention for even second.

mc2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

Courage showing up on pitch? Hmm...

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna raised a brow at Theo and said, "What's wrong with fair play? I'm a huge advocate of it. Besides my more obvious Gryffindor traits, I lack tolerance so that is probably why I never got to sport the ol' yellow and black. Then again, I guess you could say in some ways I lack kindness too..." She frowned as she thought about, "I mean I'm not the most comforting of sorts. I do kind things, don't get me wrong, I just... it's more of a justice thing for me than an out of kindness or empathy thing." She smiled. "I guess I have the weakness for the Hufflepuffs because they have traits I admire like that, but I don't really see myself ever being able to develop: some traits aren't in people."

She shrugged and said, "And, unfortunately, it is harder to win the House Cup if you don't win the Quidditch Cup, too. On the bright side, we're still fairly early in our Hogwarts careers so we have a few years to see if our house's luck turns around. Who knows, maybe you'll be on the team when it helps us secure a win of the Quidditch Cup."

User Image

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:30 pm
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy nodded and softly rubbed the fourth year's back. "I know. I have yet to touch my broom since try-outs. It's been collecting dust under my bed. And to think, someone dropped all that money to buy me a brand new Firebolt." She sighed, still guilty that someone had done all that just to watch her fail miserably. Oh well. Maybe she could pass it down... or find the original owner... or save it, just in case? Her eyes lit up and an idea came to her. It would require hiding in the stands during their next practice... but it should just work! The young woman grinned at the younger Gryffindor, looking ever so mischievous.

Xistund

User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games