Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:48 pm
User Image

Do I have your attention? I know the way you've been livin'

Tevye looked at the board and had a big smile and jumped a bit."Yes made Beater! I was a bit scared since I didn't do well in target practice."He sad with a laugh.

Life so reckless, tragedy endless Welcome to the family

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:24 pm
【❃ ιris Ӈaruno: Șecond ϒear ɢryffindor ❃】
тhey say before you start
ϒou better know what you're fighting for

ϒeah, they still say I'm a dreamer..

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris winced as she hit with a bludger. She looked at Keith, who hit her. She was getting to retaliate but before she had the chance to, Remy changed the teams, making Keith on her own team and Jacob was switched.

Iris frowned, especially when Remy was hit with a bludger. Despite that, she got an odd satisfaction with Keith was hit by one as well. She was falling around when David caught the snitch. She cheered for him, throwing her arm up in the air as a cheer. Iris looked around, Keith seemed to be hurt and Iris's attention went to the Korean third year that was trying out as a Seeker. She had to admit that he was cute.

Her attention was taking from him when Remy announced that the game was over and that she would be putting up the team up. The girl flew down to see the board. Scanning it, her eyes widened in surprise as she saw that her name was up there as a Beater.

Not as a reserve but an actual beater.

Iris couldn't contain herself as she jumped up and down in excitement.

"Yatta! Yatta!" Iris exclaimed, going over to Remy first.

"Thank you Aneki!!"She said before going over to David. She took his hands into hers and jumped up and down.

"We did it! You did it! I did it! We did it!"

Iris looked at Eun, seeing his name on the reserves and she waved to him. She walked over to him. "I saw that you made the reserves. Congrats.
I can't wait to see you play."

She smiled, hoping that it was the right thing to say. She even stuck out her hand. "I'm Iris... Iris Haruno."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Mood: excited and really happy aside from the hit on her back.
Attire:
Company:

OOC:

Position: Team 1 Beater
AC: 12
Modifiers: N/A
Special Skills: Mean Swing [+2], Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger [+2]
Lives: [ heart ][ heart ][ heart ][ heart ]

ω
ell baby, you are all that I adore,
ɪ f love is what you need
Ʌ soldier I will be

Miss GryffindorK
murruelecreuset
Sir Spazalots

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:40 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch pitch

David couldn't have been happier. He was in complete shock when Remy said he could keep the snitch. "Thanks... I won't let you down Remy." he told her as he got a congratulatory hug. He was completely shocked that he had made seeker. It looked like he wasn't the only one Iris and Xavier also made the team.

"Wow..." David cried in surprise. "Yeah we sure did Iris." he agreed with a smile. "Congratulations Tevye I didn't have any doubts in you making the team." he told him honestly. Tevye was a good beater even if he had a few mishaps.

Turning towards Eun David walked over to him and Iris. "Hey Eun congratulations I'm glad to have you as backup throughout the year." he said. He knew he couldn't do it without a team effort. Eun was good at the position seeker there was no doubt if he hadn't caught the snitch that he would have. So it was nice to have him on the team to back him up.

With: Gryffindor Quidditch team

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: 19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch (0/2 attempts)
Position: Seeker
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 steal, +3 catch, +3 dodge
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]
User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Keith looked at the captain, shooting a glare at her as she offered help. "I don't need any bloody help from you!" he said as he started to limp off the pitch. Grumbling under his breath.

Position: Keeper - Team 1
AC: AC: 10 + 2 (2 years + 1 year due to MTA) + 2 (Deft Dodger) + 2 (natural Flyer) = 16
Modifiers: +2
Final Roll:
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ]

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:58 pm
User Image
User Image
Risin' up back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance now I'm back on my feet
Just a girl and her will to survive
So many times, it happens too fast
You trade your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive

It's the Eye of the Lycan
It's the thrill of the fight
Rising up to the challenge of my rival
I'm the last known survivor
I'll stake my prey in the night
And I'm watching you all
With the Eye of the Lycan

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ smiled and waved at Iris and David, before she turned to look at Keith. A sigh sounded from her as she lifted his broom into her hand and draped an arm over her neck. "I didn't offer another choice. You're my teammate. I'm going to look out for you, just like I'd do with my family. Although, you need to watch yourself. Have you ever heard the saying 'Pride comes before the Downfall'?" She shot him a look, not one that spelled certain doom, but a softer, more... older-sister sort of look. "I know it's cool to have famous parents, but that doesn't give you grounds to assume you're better than anyone? And, sure, you may be better than some, but, you aren't top dog yet. Right now, that's me. Do I believe that was best? I'm not sure. I've been here longest, and I've worked myself all four years yet, but do I believe I'm better than Elli? No. Do I believe you're better than me? Yes. As a Beater. If I made you play Chaser, I bet you'd say I was better. You're a good kid, and a great player, but you need to get your ego and attitude in check. If you can't be civil, and you can't be a supportive teammate, then I might as well put Dominic as Beater. It'd do the same thing? Right? Hit the Bludger. But we need you as a teammate. A friend. Understand?"
murruelecreuset
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Sir Spazalots

{Out of Chasing:}

AC=17
Modifiers=+7
Total Roll: 20
~/3
Skills: ~Natural Flier ~Great Catch ~Swift Swipe

Face to face, out in the heat
Hangin' tough, stayin' hungry
They stack the odds till' we take to the street
For we kill with the skill to survive
Had the guts, got the glory
Went the distance, now I'm not gonna stop
Just a girl and her will to survive

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:18 pm
User Image
User Image

☀☀☀ The stubbornness I had as a child has been transmitted into perseverance. I can let go but I don't give up. I don't beat myself up about negative things ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate ☚☚☚

Xavier lifted both of his hands up when his second attempt to score was successful. Keeping his balance on the broom, he was preoccupied by the goals so he didn't took notice of the bludger flying his way. BAM! The bludger hit the second year's side. He literally spun in mid air, his right hand over the broken bones, and his left holding the broom.
" Woah! " he exclaimed, looking at whoever slammed the bludger on him. Seeing that it was Iris, he chuckled, slightly biting his tongue, " Good one, Iris! " He managed to say it, at least. Giving her a thumbs up with a wide smile on his face. Bam! Another one got hit by a nasty bludger! Looking at who it was, it was Remy who got hit, and Keith who sent the bludger. He gulped, knowing that Keith might get in trouble for that.

The brunette watched happily as the seekers battled out to catch the snitch. Meanwhile, at the other side of the pitch, Jacob and Keith switched places. What? Yes, they did. And Jacob was doin a great job as a beater as well. Back to the seekers, David are Eun are flying for the golden ball! You can clearly hear them saying 'good luck' to one another. Boom! David caught the snitch! Just right after David caught the tiny orb, Remy ordered everyone to stop, and land. Following, he gripped his side, gritting his teeth as the pain spread around the part that got hit. He heard Keith protest about his leg being broken. ' You're not the only one who has broken bones! ' he thought, he wanted to scream it at him. The Gryffindor just sighed. He made the team? Holy effin goblin, he did! Wait, Elli was the VC? So in the beginning, he and Caitlin were actually battling out for the last position?! He went over to his fellow second years, all of them was so very happy!

" David, Iris, we did it. Congrats to us. Congrats to Gryffindor! " he exclaimed, happiness filling his eyes. I don't need any bloody help from you! ' Xavier turned around, seeing Keith, who got hit badly at the leg, limping off of the pitch. Hearing Remy's speech, he looked up to her more. He sure was happy to have a Captain like her. Tired, he sat down the pitch, placing his broom down beside him. He laid down the grass, a sigh of relief coming out under his breath. ' I'll do my best! ' he thought, staring up at the clouds. He sat back up, ignoring the pain he was having right now. After seeing the happy faces of his friends was enough for him to be happy. He stood up, joining them in their celebration.

►►► Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life ☢☢☢

Position: Team Two Chaser
Modifiers: +3 to stealing and shooting
Special Skills: Swift Swipe , Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: [♥] [♥] [♥]
Score : + roll of keeper
Steal : + AC
/3
Final Roll =

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ: Sorry for the late post

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:47 pm
User Image
User Image
You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes
Yeah, you fight dirty, like a b*tch
I would know
~*~
And you always think
Always speak cryptically
I should know
That you're no good for me

Third YearGryffindorThirteenPureblood

'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up and you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white

↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
Romy landed easily, then walked to the spot list. So he made reserve? That was nice! Now he was back on the team, but others got the chance to play before he was called in. The blue eyed boy looked around, wondering if anyone would talk to him. Mayhaps he should go talk to someone? He saw Xavier, the one who switched positions. He seemed happy to be a team member, and so did David and Iris. Romy stood on the outskirts of their conversation, pondering joining. He didn't want to seem weird, so he looked at his shoes... then the goals, then Remy. He just didn't want them to think he was eavesdropping or anything!
{OoC:}

↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
We used to be just like twins, so in sync
The same energy now's a dead battery
Used to laugh 'bout nothing
Now you're plain boring
I should know
That you're not gonna change
~*~
Someone call the doctor
Got a case of a sweet bipolar
Stuck on a rollercoaster
Can't get off this ride

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:50 pm
【❃ ιris Ӈaruno: Șecond ϒear ɢryffindor ❃】
тhey say before you start
ϒou better know what you're fighting for

ϒeah, they still say I'm a dreamer..

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris looked at Xavier as he came over to them. She was happy to see him. "We did it!" She said before her eyes looked at his hand. She noticed that it was broken and Iris frowned with a blush as she realized that she had done that. It seemed like Xavier didn't mind it all.

Her attention went to Remy and Keith. Apparently Jacobs' hit broke his leg and now was upset it with and being on the reserves as well. Hearing Remy's speech, her heart swelled up. Her Aneki was a great captain.

Suddenly she was looked at Xavier who was laying down in the grass. Iris giggled as he then stood up. "Ne, ne Xavier." Iris said. "How about we go and get your hand looked at. I'm really sorry about that. I didn't expect your hand to get hurt. I'm really really sorry."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Mood: excited and really happy aside from the hit on her back.
Attire:
Company:

OOC:

Position: Team 1 Beater
AC: 12
Modifiers: N/A
Special Skills: Mean Swing [+2], Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger [+2]
Lives: [ heart ][ heart ][ heart ][ heart ]

ω
ell baby, you are all that I adore,
ɪ f love is what you need
Ʌ soldier I will be

IceGrayWolf
Sir Spazalots

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:06 am
User Image
User Image

☀☀☀ The stubbornness I had as a child has been transmitted into perseverance. I can let go but I don't give up. I don't beat myself up about negative things ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate ☚☚☚

Xavier smiled happily as he nodded at Iris.
" Yeah, we did. " He was still overwhelmed at what was happening. Right now, his kinda broken ribs didn't matter. He's still just, happy to have made the team. " Sore wa nan desu ka, Iris? " he replied, unconsciously replying in Japanese. He let out a short inaudible gasp before he corrected himself. " I-I mean, What is it? " That was a close on. Relieved, he just let out a sigh. When she suggested to get his bones check up, he just smiled. " Nah, it's okay. I can keep up with it. The hand is slightly broken, but the one that really needs checking is my left rib. " He checked it again. He lifted his hand, and nodded when he confirmed that it looked better than what he expected. He checked his left rib, using his left hand-the one that was fine-and winced in pain. " It's okay. You were just doing your job. And you were awesome at it. You really earned your spot in the team by hittin' those bludgers. " He gave her a good ol' thumbs up, showing him that he's fine. ' Good thing I got by these a couple of time last year. ' Even though he's acting all tough, he's still gonna go to the hospital wing later.

►►► Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life ☢☢☢

Position: Team Two Chaser
Modifiers: +3 to stealing and shooting
Special Skills: Swift Swipe , Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: [♥] [♥] [♥]
Score : + roll of keeper
Steal : + AC
/3
Final Roll =

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:35 am
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch pitch

David couldn't have been happier today if he tried. "Same to you Xavier." He replied. He too was concerned for his friend but he knew he would be okay once he went to the hospital wing. It seemed that Keith was refusing help from Remy. Why David didn't understand. "He didn't have to be that way Remy was only trying to help." He spoke up making sure not to talk loud enough that Keith could hear him.

David listened to Iris for the most part play the part of mother hen. It was kind of funny to say the least. "Iris is right you should get that checked out." He added in agreement to Iris. Looking around at the group of Gryffindors David looked over at Romy. "Hey nicing seeking today. Glad you're on our side." he shouted over to him. He couldn't ask for a better team.

With: Gryffindor Quidditch team

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: 19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch (0/2 attempts)
Position: Seeker
Modifiers: +3 steal, +3 catch, +3 dodge
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]
User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:40 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron hit Tevye again before the boy hit him, then he was hit by Jacob. After the team was posted, Cameron flew down to the ground and scanned the page for his name which was under the Reserve list. Wait.. what? The fourth year looked over the page once again, but much to his disappointment, he really was on the Reserve list. "This is ridiculous," he mumbled as anger began to well up inside him. Even after hitting four targets, dodging most of the bludgers thrown towards him, and hitting another beater once, he still didn't make the immediate team?! In his opinion, he did a bloody terrific job. Still, after playing on the team last year, Iris beat him out for it? This had to be some kind of joke. Hopelessly, Cameron looked at Remy to see if she had anything to tell him. An explanation of some sort, or perhaps she would yell "Gotcha!" then post the real team. Instead, she did nothing of the sort. Remy was yelling some sense into Keith who also made reserve. Great, so I'm on the same level as him. Though his name came before Keith, which meant he was reserve beater number one, he hadn't taken that into consideration. Annoyed, angry, and disappointed, Cameron marched off the pitch and towards the school. He didn't even shoot Elli any glances. Wouldn't she, the vice captain, help get him on the team again? Without waiting any longer, Cameron quickly stalked off the field until he finally arrived at the school.

Team: One
Armour Class: +15
Modifiers: (hitting bludger +5)
Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Total Roll:
Targets Hit: 4
People Hit: 1
Hit Bludger: 4+ without Modifier
Block Bludger: 16+
Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]

((OOC: Exit))

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:50 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli was on the ground within seconds of the snitch being caught. She glanced at Remy as the captain called everyone together. She scooted off with Remy so they could discuss the team in quiet whispers before letting her captain post the team. She grimaced slightly as it became official. Her boyfriend hadn't made it, and she had been giving him all that encouragement before hand. She blinked as Cam read the list, readying herself to comfort and try and explain to him, but all he said was that it was ridiculous before storming off. She blinked in literal shock. He didn't even look at her! "Cam!" She called after him, her eyes showing she was clearly hurt by his actions. She quikly chased after him, leaving her broom and other things on the pitch.

OOC: *exit*
outfit in picture

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 3:26 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageXUser Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do
The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it
Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Annabeth stood in the stands, watching her house's Quidditch tryouts from afar. Good plan, seeing as several people were hit with Bludgers. No sirree, she would not be visiting the Hospital Wing today. As the Captain, Remy, came to the ground with her list, the second year packed up her bag and decided to make her way down to the Pitch. Sneaking along her merry way, she was able to catch a glimpse of the list of players to see that her friend, Romy, had made Reserve Seeker. That was pretty good, she thought. Speaking of her newspaper buddy, where was he? Anna searched for her friend among the sea of faces still on the field. Once she spotted him, she hurried over to his side. "Hey, Romy. Great job today. Sorry you didn't make the starting team, but being a reserve is important too." She smiled at her friend, hoping he wasn't upset or anything about his spot on the team. Now that they were friends, she had even more games to attend. Oh boy. With Quidditch, classes, and the school newspaper, this year would be insanely busy. 'Challenge accepted.'

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow
We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead
If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 3:38 pm
User Image
User Image
You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes
Yeah, you fight dirty, like a b*tch
I would know
~*~
And you always think
Always speak cryptically
I should know
That you're no good for me

Third YearGryffindorThirteenPureblood

'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up and you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white

↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
Romy waved at David, offering a smile. When he looked up again, he saw Anna. "Hi Anna! Thanks, I suppose. I tried to make starter, but reserve is nice too! Now I'm a part of the team, but other people deserve the chance to play!" He tugged his goggles up and rested them in his windblown hair. After that, he pulled a glasses case from his pocket, and donned the specs from within. Blue eyes blinked a few times, restoring vision to the boy. He sent a pleasant smile to his friend, then had to ask, "Did you just sort of... sneak in? I didn't know people were allowed in! Then again, we are the press!"
{OoC:}

↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
We used to be just like twins, so in sync
The same energy now's a dead battery
Used to laugh 'bout nothing
Now you're plain boring
I should know
That you're not gonna change
~*~
Someone call the doctor
Got a case of a sweet bipolar
Stuck on a rollercoaster
Can't get off this ride

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:55 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageXUser Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do
The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it
Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Anna was glad that he wasn't upset. Hopefully he would be able to play sometime this year so she could watch. Maybe she'd drag Bradley out of his hole in the ground and make him come too. Yeah, that sounded like a good plan. He questioned her presence here, and she laughed. "Sneaking? Me? Never... I was up there, in the stands, just kinda watching... Man, that sounded like you need a Restraining Order..." The second year scratched the back of her head, ruffling her chocolate colored hair. Her main goal: to not sound creepier than she already was. "Hey, you wanna head back to the Common Room with me? I need to work on my story for the newspaper. And I don't have many friends in our house, so... Yeah. Wanna come?" Hopefully he would say yes. She always worked better when she had something, or someone, to distract her, oddly enough. It forced her to tell herself to focus, which in turn made her work harder, and thus produced a better story. Yes, this logic made sense to her. To others? Not so much.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow
We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead
If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games