Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:44 pm
User ImageUser Image 

I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩  
                                                            Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩  
                                                            Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩  

Jaslyn closed her eyes, centering her focus. She could do it again. She had to prove that she wasn't just having good luck. She had to prove she was a good seeker. She opened red eyes and began scanning the pitch, floating in large circles around the pitch.

OOC:Position: Seeker
                                                            AC: 17
                                                            Modifiers: (+7 for Spotting) (+7 for Catching)
                                                            Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                            Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            -/3 catching up
                                                            -/2 attempts

0/0

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩  
                                                            Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩  
                                                            I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

x-Phoenix Phyre-x rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:22 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/Third Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Edajin glanced over at Jaslyn, following her line of sight. If he was lucky, he could spot the snitch at the same time that she did, and then it was just a matter of getting there faster.

Position: Silver Seeker
AC: +14
Modifiers: (Spotting +4) (Catching +4)
Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Total Roll: 22
Lives: [x] [x] [x]

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:26 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Red eyes almost immediately caught sight of the snitch, and Jaslyn streaked after it. Long white hair fluttered in the wind, tangling behind her and she flung herself forward. It would be a pain to fix the knee length hair and detangle it, but it was worth it to feel the freedom of the sky and the wind as she chased the little golden ball.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            1/3 catching up
                                                            -/2 attempts

0/0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:31 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

'There!' he thought, leaning forward and zooming after Jaslyn and the snitch. It was in his sights now... He just had to be fast.

Total Roll:

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:40 pm
User ImageUser Image 

This time, Jas could hear Edajin right on her tail. She had to be faster than him and snatch it up before her could. That's all she could do. She just kept repeating it in her head. She had to prove she coudl do her job. She had too. She inched closer, hoping to catch the snitch before the other boy.  

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            2/3 catching up
                                                            -/2 attempts

0/0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:42 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Edajin came up fast behind his teammate, inching closer until they were practically neck and neck. He shot a smirk over at her. He wouldn't let her win, this time.

Total Roll:

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:45 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Jaslyn rolled her eyes at Edajin. He wasn't beating her out her spot on the team. No way in hell would she let that. happen. Red eyes trained on the little snitch. She was almost there. A few more inches and she'd be able to wrap small fingers around the struggling little ball.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            3/3 catching up
                                                            -/2 attempts

0/0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:47 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Edajin swerved slightly to the right, lodging himself right next to her in an attempt to bump her from her line of aim, his eyes mischievous. Being a Chaser, he had picked up some sneaky skills and lots of evasive maneuvers. He just had to get in there, quick. They were just inches from the ball - and he was pretty sure he had longer arms.

Total Roll:

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:50 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Jaslyn saw Edajin swerve and just hiked her broom up a couple inches out of his bump and then zipped forward. Pale fingers reached past her broom, grasping desperately for the snitch. 

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            -/3 catching up
                                                            1/2 attempts

0/0

x-Phoenix Phyre-x rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:51 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Edajin came up quickly from underneath her, reaching his long arms up, his fingers splayed wide to try and catch it before she did.

Total Roll: 20

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:54 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Jaslyn felt the wings on the ball slip just out of her fingers and silently cursed. Thankfully Edajin failed to reach the snitch as well. She was still almost right on top of the little thing, so all she had to was swoop up a bit. As she made her maneuver she pushed forward on her broom, just barely holding onto the thing with her legs as she reached both hands forward for the snitch. She could do this!

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            -/3 catching up
                                                            2/2 attempts

0/0

x-Phoenix Phyre-x rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:56 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Edajin gritted his teeth as Jaslyn tried again and failed, this time flying past her to follow the snitch as it started to change direction. Inching up on his broom, he got in close, determined to catch the thing before it could get away.

Total Roll: 19

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:58 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Jaslyn spluttered as the snitch suddenly darted back into her face, killing her focus. As she opened her eyes again, the snitch was no where to be seen and Edajin was most definitely not holding it. She supposed it was back to round one then. Smirking at the younger boy, Jas dove down really close to the ground and only pulled up just before she smashed herself to pieces. Down below all the action, she began to scan for the snitch.  

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            -/3 catching up
                                                            -/2 attempts

0/0

x-Phoenix Phyre-x rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:00 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Edajin cursed as the snitch fluttered away from his grasp and disappeared from sight, his eyes moving around the area to try and spot it again. He didn't even care where Jaslyn had ended up, though he couldn't see her either. He was only focused on getting that snitch back in his sights. He could do this.

Total Roll: 12

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:25 pm
User Image
So what am I not supposed to have an opinion
Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman
Call me a b***h cos I speak what's on my mind
Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled

User Image

Eretria gave a sigh as Virgil made a save and she heard that Amanda was continuing the mock game even after the snitch was caught. It made sense, really. After all, they all needed the practice. She sped up after Amanda's pass and tried to snatch the quaffle from Amory, hoping for success.

Position: Green Chaser
AC = 17
Modifiers: +7 to all
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
{Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}

----------------------------------
State: Expectant
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Fenris

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So what am I not supposed to say what I'm saying
Are you offended by the message I'm bringing
Call me whatever cos your words don't mean a thing
Guess you ain't even a man enough to handle what I sing

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games