Welcome to Gaia! ::

Booty Prowling Panthers

Back to Guilds

Prowling Glows & Bumping 

Tags: booty, grab, prowling, tank, fish 

Reply Booty Prowling Panthers
♥♥ Win FREE FISH Every Week By Bumping & Keeping Track!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razumi Yazura
Crew

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:42 pm
Thanks for the bumps, guys. I may record my bumps again in a couple of weeks. I need to finish commissions and maybe I'll stop taking requests for awhile since drawing all the time is kind of burning me out. I actually gain gold faster from playing Booty Grab than drawing... gonk

I also feel more at ease drawing art for myself since I don't have to worry so much about drawing quickly. It's starting to stress me out. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:48 pm
HEY PANTHERS

User Image

aryanayushi

Newbie Healer

22,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

ll Fatal Charades ll

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:55 pm
gaia_nitemareleft emotion_bigheart gaia_nitemareright

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:04 am
Thanks to all who bump and more bumps are welcome however I am going to tell you all now I will be busy for the next few weeks

EDIT:

I also do have fishies for my next tank, it wont be full but its damn near close to full.. I will add them in as soon as these ones die off  

Xilky

Friendly Tipper

11,525 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ICU Smiley

Shy Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:33 am
Thank you Panthers!! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:24 am
I get numerous tips from most people I bump and I always bump three times... or try to. Aren't the tips a way of saying "Thanks"? And bumping a tank is a way of saying thanks for the money you made playing that tank. Sometimes I have trouble with posting more than one bump but not often. But I don't expect people to actually thank me for bumping them and neither do I care about receiving the tips. The reason for that is that I make money from my tanks and my tanks get played more if I bump other people's tanks, so bumping actually pays you back automatically and since bumping a tank actually rewards the person who is bumping, I don't see the need for anyone to thank me.  

Bluebelle Babe

Conservative Member

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Sweet Moonbeam

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:13 am
I just wanted to say THANK YOU!! to all those that play and bump my tank. Real life has been very busy for me lately and I have not been able to be on as much as I would like to be and I miss playing and bumping those tanks!! If it wasn't for this guild and the owners my tank wouldn't get any plays so I will forever be grateful for all you(EVERYONE) have done for me. Saying "Thanks" just doesn't seem to be enough but that is all I can do. SO, once again....I REALLY APPRECIATE EVERYTHING THAT EVERY SINGLE MEMBER AND THE OWNERS HAVE DONE AND DO FOR ME. THANK YOU SO MUCH! 4laugh I can't wait until I can begin to play and bump again! pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:19 am
heart Panthers are AWESOME! heart  

Solara Carnagie

Adorable Shapeshifter

12,975 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

TaylorGS

Doting Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:46 am
I know I'm not the most active person in BPP, but I definitely appreciate all the bumps that my tanks have gotten from fellow panthers. Thank you panthers! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:50 pm
shamantra
Super thanks to all those bumping panthers! We rock! heart

Ditto!
Thanks Panthers!  

Dread-Pirate-Isaac

Heart Memory

38,025 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Distorqueo

Sparkly Fatcat

14,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:27 pm
Thanks to everyone bumping out there!!! Go Panthers! =]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:41 pm

Thanks for the bumps Panthers!
My tank wouldn't survive without you guys.
<3

Iggans Attack!!

Purrsephone

Wily Felis catus

18,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:36 pm
Thank you, fellow Panthers, for all the bumps!
cat_whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:17 pm
Thanks for all the bumps, in all of my tanks. If it weren't for you guys bumping when I was offline (and online) I might not even get any plays, so thank you very much. smile  

momo the peachy

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:33 pm
Wow yall almost 5 pages, that's what I'm talking about xd TY all 4 bumping my tank and showing support 4 the guild, I really appreciate it!!! You panthers are very kind hearted and it shows!!! heart  
Booty Prowling Panthers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games