Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silent_Death509

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:07 pm
SapphireRaigyo

Behind every beautiful flower has a danger behind it's beauty...

User Image

...and behind every dangerous flower is a beautiful sight.

✶✵✴❄❅❆❇❈❉❊❋❖☀☂☁
Chakra Pool: [225]xxxxxxRyo: [0]
Class: [Genjutsu]xxxxSub-Class: [Tamer]
xxxxOOC: [Out of Character]
☁☂☀❖❋❊❉❈✶✵✴❄❅❆❇❈

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
☆═━┈♫___Sapphire smiled and giggled with utter delight. She grabbed the kages hand and jumped up and down with joy. She was so very happy that he had given her the headband. She put the headband around her neck and looked up to the Yukikage with those big blue eyes of her that shined. Even as a 15 year old, no one could deny the beauty she held. She smiled to him, flashing her white teeth. "Thank you so much! I won't let you down! I will prove to you that I can become an ANBU of this village!" She turned over to Fang and ruffled the skin behind his ears, the smile on her face ear to ear. "Let's go Fang!"

Sapphire bolted from the room. Fang looked to the kage and let out a loud howl in appreciation of his gift to his partner. He padded out of the room after her while wagging his tail happily.
___♫┈━═☆
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto
Advising Samurai ▪ Snow Monk ▪ Crazy waves ▪ Quick winds

[ My blades are ment to show beauty, not bloodshed ]

Zain smiled to the new Genin, the village was growing with the new Yukikage, he looked back to the Yukikage and nodded. "Yes, I suspected that and unfortunly I'm not a ninja to infiltrate a village, hm? You met Fuji-chan~? Isn't she lovely? I fell in love with her when I first met her! Also, I can got to Kumo before the wedding?" This time he would give Fuji a kiss before leaving but he did want to finish the search and scan before the wedding.

[ Serenity and patient is key to doing such. ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:16 pm
» Michiko Tenkei |
Rank Genin |
Clan Tenkei Clan |
Village Yukigakure |

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

» | Siren of Black Threads

The world is a blank sheet of music...

...every step is a new note, so let us...

...surround it, in peaceful deadly music."

User Image

XXXArriving at the tower, Michiko was beginning to feel the fatigue setting in. After three straight hard working missions back to back, all this additional traveling on top was starting to sink in. Either way, Michiko would be sure to see this meeting through before heading home to rest. If the Yukikage would recommend training then that is what Michiko would push herself to do. 'I mean...it won't be too different from when Midori-sensei pushed me for the music exams...just that I have to be cautious to not faint is all...or get sick...' Waving to the secretary, Michiko would happily make her way up the long dreadful steps one and a time until she reached the floor where the Yukikage's office resides. Making her way over to the door, Michiko would notice the kage in the presence of another. Choosing to not speak up but to at least make herself known, Michiko would knock softly on the door three times before taking a bold step forward and giving both man a low bow in respect. With the inticial greetings out of the way, Michiko would then remove herself from in front of the door to stand back to the wall right next to it. Petite hands clasped around her piccolo, Michiko would hold them over her lap while she remain standing with posture fit for a performance.

» Genjutsu |
» Musician |

Chakra l 250/250
Element l Raiton & Fuuton

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:35 pm

User Image

Tochiga, Hanzo
ll Gennin // MainClass: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 0 // CP: 220 - 5 ll

His feet carried him to the proceeding hallway of the Yukikage. He was humming now and not a scorn could scar the imprints of his current grinning visible even under the folds of his bandages. Somehow he felt more gustier than usual. Why shouldn't he be? A position, explained by the Kage himself gave him the additional incentive to become a shinobi. His chin tipped high as he contemplated quite contently. Shinobi that work even further into the shadows... He gazed absently around ceilings and window frames while he recalled the events back at the Academy. He was more lost in thought than he had imagined. Hanzo stopped, noticing the silhouette of a figure pass down the space as he continued his walk down the adjacent hall. Someone had knocked and murmurs of voices were heard from the other side.

He took it upon himself to enter while the door was still ajar; it was on the verge of closing. Before it clicked shut, he entered the room with his head dipped low for respect to the Kage. As he stood back erect, standing a feet or two away from the other girl, almost mimicking her posture. He glanced at his side. If she were to catch his gaze, she would see a fleeting gaze immersed by pale curiosity. A teammate. And with such small hands, he noted. Despite her size, she gave off a capable vibe. This person was going to be his teammate. Amber hues now looked over the desk and to the speaking men. He could briefly remember seeing the ruggedly darker man (Zain) before in the villages though he was never sure of his occupation up until now. He did notice that his appearances were getting frequent, and for a good reason. An espionage mission to Kumo? Honestly he didn't know squat that was going on at the moment. Though he awaited to feel that enlightenment pass through.

He then recalled seeing the tuft of blue hair pass by him on his way here. From his most recent memories, he deduced the length and color to belong to that girl from the Academy. Ah.. So she had already left, his other teammate. He allowed his arms to stay at his sides. If there was one thing he learned over the years as a young boy, it was to demonstrate proper respect by abstaining from crossing his arms ever to a respected figure.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: ?

Raising a brow as the girl shook his hand, she and her pet were off in a flash. He really did not have the time to mention that he wished to speak with future potential Anbu. Keiji sighed softly, shaking his head before looking to Zain "I had thought not. And yes, I have met her, she's a nice woman." It was a little surprising to hear that the other wanted to search through Kumo before the wedding. At least the male was committed to getting information. "I don't see why not, it would be nice if you could go to Kumo and gather information. You may leave at any time you are ready." Hopefully this time the other would be able to enter the village.

Having felt Michiko approach, he waited until he was finished speaking with Zain before looking to the quiet girl. "It's good you're here. The girl with the wolf left as soon as she got her headband. And I suppose I will have to speak with Mister Hanzo in a little bit. For now though, let's get right to the point." Holding up the scroll in his right hand, he set it on the edge of the desk and motioned for Michiko to pick it up. "There was a Yukikage known as Crisis, who created an Anbu force known as F.R.O.S.T., who had the main purpose of protecting him. To distinguish our Anbu from the others, we shall take on the same name. I imagine as a performer and a genjutsu user, I can imagine you would be best suited for espionage and infiltration. I took the liberty of having my clone go through the scrolls of ninjutsu and genjutsu, picking out techniques that would be useful either for infiltration, hunting, or even torture. The star-like marks next to each jutsu is one I feel is a bit more important and useful than the others."

It was here that Keiji paused, letting Michiko look over the scroll and take in his words. He was not worried about Zane knowing what he was up to, the other had been around long enough, as had Yuki. They were at least qualified to know who he was going to train as Anbu. "Since I know that, even as a genin, you have the capacity to learn a good amount of jutsu already, I want you to pick at least two ninjutsu and at least three genjutsu from the list to learn."

Of course he had noticed that Hanzo had slipped in before he had begun speaking to Michiko. Thankfully that would mean he had heard everything he'd said and he would not have to repeat himself. Turning to Hanzo, he motioned for the other to look at the scroll as well. "As for you, Mister Hanzo, I see you more as a hunter shinobi, hunting down rogue shinobi that need to be taken out or being in charge of extracting information from captured enemies. Something that's more the muscle of F.R.O.S.T., there is also a section of suggested bukijutsu and taijutsu. For you, I would like you to at least learn one ninjutsu off of this list and begin training in one of the recommended bukijutsu styles. If my terms are disagreeable to either of you, then please speak." That had certainly been a mouth full, and by the time he had finished, he was reaching into one of the desk drawer to pull out a container of water to have a drink.

((Link to the Jutsu List))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto
Advising Samurai ▪ Snow Monk ▪ Crazy waves ▪ Quick winds

[ My blades are ment to show beauty, not bloodshed ]

Zain watched as one girl ran out, another entered who looked a bit exhausted. He took his hand out of his sleeve and tossed that energy pill he had obtained at kiri gates. "Here child, you look exhausted, the guard that gave me it said it would work well for exhausted people to give them a boost when needed." He looked to the kage and listened, he didn't want to go alone this time and genin needed experience more-so outside the village. "Mind if I take a genin with me?" He tilted his head as the kage spoke to the two genin about the anbu group of F.R.O.S.T, he had heard of it before but it was scarcly seen anymore other than gate guards.

[ Serenity and patient is key to doing such. ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Hearing Zain speak up, he turned his gaze back to the other. He had noticed that Michiko seemed tired and would of told her to take a break after her business here was concluded. Apparently though, Zain would give her a boost so she could keep going. Raising a brow at his request, Keiji replied "Who did you have in mind to take with you?" Surely not one of the two genin here that he would be training himself.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:35 pm
» Michiko Tenkei |
Rank Genin |
Clan Tenkei Clan |
Village Yukigakure |

User Image

XXXAs she stood there waiting for the Yukikage to finish up with this rather traditionally dressed male, Michiko would notice Hanzo enter the office as well. Turning to face the male, Michiko would catch his fleeting yet curious glance. This came as a bit strange for Michiko but she would let it slide for now. Instead she would just give the male a small bow of her head in greeting. If he saw it or not, Michiko wouldn't know but at least she made the greeting. 'I don't think I look any different from before...maybe he's intrigued by my choice of instrument?' Michiko would soon be pulled out of her thoughts though when the man standing before the kage turned to address her. Mocha eyes darting to the man, Michiko would barely raise her left hand in time to catch what it was he tossed at her. 'Huh...?' Once the man explained what the pill was, Michiko could only bow her head low in thanks. 'How generous...this pills are rather hard to come by based off what mother told me...' Not wanting to ignore the man's kind gesture, Michiko would prop the pill into her mouth and chew it. No sooner had she swallowed the pill would she begin to feel her energy slowly recooporating. 'How fascinating...'

Focus returned the moment she heard Keiji address her, Michiko would stand up even straighter if that was even possible and would even go as far as taking a step forward to show her attentiveness. Listening carefully to her kage, Michiko would be met with a few terms she was not too familiar with such as F.R.O.S.T. but seeing how they were a specialized ANBU force for the last Yukikage it shouldn't come as too much of a surprise. For the kage to have already went out of his way to prepare an assortment of techniques for her to choose from impressed her. 'Such diligence...' Believing his pause was an opening for her to take up the aforementioned scrolls, Michiko would give a small bow before stepping forward and claiming said scroll. Backing up to her original spot, Michiko would wait till the meeting was adjured or when prompted to read the scroll. For now, the scroll would be held in her left while her piccolo remained in her right. When left with further instructions regarding the list, Michiko would nod her head but still wait a bit before unrolling it.

When he turned his attention to Hanzo, Michiko would be polite and wait to open her scroll till after her 'teammate' receives his orders as well. Choosing to pay attention to what the Yukikage says to him as well, Michiko found nothing too noteworthy cept for the fact that he would be the one to hunt down rouge ninjas and extract information from enemy ninjas. Noticing Keiji opening a desk drawer to procure himself a container of what she would assume to be water, Michiko saw that as a chance to finally go over the scroll. There was definitely a ton of techniques listed each that were as he stated of good use towards infiltration, hunting, and possibly torture. Michiko wasn't sure where she stood on torture just yet. She was but a child so she would hold out on such things for now but as a shinobi...she would have to learn to adapt to the ways of an adult. '...Hm...so what techniques should I go for...' As Michiko browsed through the list, she could here the traditionally man request for a genin to take with him on his trip to Kumogakure. 'An outside excursion...should be nice...'

» Genjutsu |
» Musician |

Chakra l 250/250

White Water Lilly

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:07 pm

User Image

Tochiga, Hanzo
ll Gennin // MainClass: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 0 // CP: 220 - 5 ll

Youths by visuals and soldiers by the call. It was immediate but at the same time fickle. He listened intently to the brief biography of this organization. As the topic diverged, it headed to his teammate, Michiko. From what he heard so far, her job entails infiltration and espionage. Possibly even torture. A look of slight concern flashed in his eyes before the girl, finding it incredulous already but soon died down after realizing the decision she chose to make. The same concept of torture crossed his mind also but for now it would linger. He simply bowed to her, acknowledging her side as it was a dutiful field already for the country's sake.

Now he turned to Hanzo, who had been interested in the Yukikage's perspective, at least of what he could be presented in his eyes. However, this was different now that he was hearing his words. Throughout the whole time, he kept an amiable disposition, not a facial muscle out of fatigue for he kept his charming grin. Inwardly he kept thinking to himself. Not a thinker, but more of a muscle he says. His hands now crossed along below his chest and casually hung underneath the funnels of his sleeves. Amber irises were revealing even more with attentive focus. So be it. If being the muscle is all he is expected of doing, then that's all he would prove, no more, no less. Still, something obscure festered him at the back of his mind grated by his oblivious intellect. Perhaps it takes more work...to define lesser work. Woe for a lazy shirker.

Meanwhile, Hanzo was both impressed and silenced by the names of each style, techniques on the list when his turn came. However the more he began to read the more he believed himself to be unable to comply with some of the listings. He wasn't the type to simply commit as easily nor orient himself to a field he's never known of. He breathed in gentle relief, knowing that their village leader was reasonable. Listening first. His head cocked slightly to the side. He would take a gennin for his current assignment? He knew he would abstain from it, knowing he had so much tedious training to catch up on so the contender was obvious. Good luck to you. He sincerely noted quietly as he turned to the young kunoichi to give off a special wink. Truthfully he was a bit sad. He had always hoped that they would be given a leader, like those typical squad things to do. But this F.R.O.S.T had other agendas it seems.

At any point he returned to the scrolls. He assessed them while reading and thought up of variable choices to make. In the end he decided as well. Striding his fingers over his ear to push back the silvery tuft of hair, Hanzo spoke in honesty for his sake. "These are practical and reasonable. But I have to tell you, I'm a preferred long ranged combatant. So I can see myself learning Juurai Toorima ontop of the Kyoukan Ya I'm currently studying so for me I should think it's better off to avoid covering the first two styles since they're oriented more to close combat." He wryly looked back up, sheepishly grinning. It wasn't as if he doubted the man's ability but he just wanted to add onto his guidelines. A bandaged hand now rose to stroke the back of his head. His grin curled an immaculate prompt of wonder. He had a self suggestion. "Oh, I should also be able to take on the Mirror Image Style, yes I should think so. Though, I have a personal question. Would you allow me to incorporate some of my bloodline techniques in the instance of some of these ninjutsu?" He was against referring to them as a clan of being a part of it but no one could deny the blood that flows. If it worked to his favor, why not?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image

Having seen the look that flashed through Hanzo's eyes, Keiji replied "Neither of you should worry about torture for the moment. I have my doubts it will come to such a thing in the present so the focus will mainly be on espionage. Besides, there are techniques listed that show how to extract information without physically or mentally harming a person. The ones that are more scarring are for those who would prefer it or if it is necessary if we capture an enemy with an exceptional will."

Since Michiko was being quiet and Zain had not replied to his question, he kept his focus on Hanzo. The other saying he preferred long range combat was not what bothered him, what bothered him was that the other wanted to skip over the techniques that involved close range. "That is not unreasonable... but what happens if you do not kill the enemy immediately or they catch on that there is an enemy striking from afar? How will you be able to defend yourself if they close in for hand to hand combat?"

Keiji would pause to let Hanzo consider his words before speaking again "I cannot force you to choose which techniques from the list to learn or to specialize in hunting and tracking over espionage and information extraction. Actually I could, yet to keep a village running, I need the support of all who are apart of the village. You are free to follow your own path and, as your teacher, I will help while suggesting techniques to learn and ways to better defend yourself. As for incorporating your bloodline into the ninjutsu, I have no problem with that. It's encouraged that you find ways to improve the way you fight and such."

Haruhi000777

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:00 pm
» Michiko Tenkei |
Rank Genin |
Clan Tenkei Clan |
Village Yukigakure |

User Image

XXXFocus on the list before her, Michiko found herself coming in a rather difficult spot. To have to suddenly plan out her training regime was a bit too much for the young girl to take. Ninjutsu wise, Michiko mainly needed them there as support. Genjutsu wise...they would become her main attack force and there was just so many that may prove to be useful. That and Michiko had previous studied up on some techniques as well. 'It is rather difficult to choose between those I already have set aside to those that have been listed...I've also realized that all the ones that would be the most useful are sadly all so high ranked...if I carry too many of those I could be left out of chakra very early on in the game...' Michiko was slowly finding herself overwhelmed with choices and setting the scroll down, took a moment to breath and clear her mind.

Lucky for her, her kage had decided to speak at this time and his words please her. Torture will definitely be set for a later date meaning she will have a chance to build up her foundation before any nasty stuff has to occur. 'But that day will come...eventually...' The thought didn't sit well with her and letting her ears go to the conversation between Hanzo and Keiji, Michiko would wonder why Hanzo would choose to not cover all grounds. Sure they were both rather long range strikers, Michiko still believed in the importance of close range defense. Hence, her self choice of a shield technique and and offensive tech she could keep close to herself. 'I understand what he is getting at but it's best to be safe then sorry. Like how I always bring my music score up to the stage with me despite having memorized it all...'

It would seem the Yukikage agreed as he kinda introduced a scenario to Hanzo that would most likely have him requestion his chose of Taijutsu styles. As for Michiko, she was conflicted between both the Sazanami and Mirror Image. The problem with Sazanami would be her petite body build. Being twelve, Michiko wasn't sure how much taller she would grow and as such it might be best to just hold off on Taijutsu entirely. 'At least until I get older...that way I'll be able to chose a style more fit for me...' Ears darting back to Keiji's speech, Michiko found herself smiling at how he mention he was but their teacher and will not dictate where and what they choose to do. Instead he will be there to help and support them on their journey to being proper shinobi. It made Michiko happy that he was so opened minded yet so prepared to introduce them to techniques he would find themselves benefiting from.

Taking a step forward, Michiko would flash Hanzo a small smile in apology before interrupting them to say her piece.
"Pardon to interrupt again, just thought I let you know that I have come to a consensus on what it is I would wish to learn Yukikage-dono. Taijutsu wise, I believe it would be best if I hold off on that until I grow a bit more and learn more about my fighting style. I rather not rush into something like a taijutsu style while I'm still young and naive as to how I will fight. If it pleases you, I think writing down the techniques I wish to master may be best." Voice soft and sweet, Michiko would keep her mocha brown eyes on Keiji as she waited patiently for a response.

» Genjutsu |
» Musician |

Chakra l 250/250

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:16 pm
User Image

After he had finished speaking with Hanzo, Michiko took the opportunity to speak up and share her plans. What the other had said was reasonable, although Keiji did not remember requesting her to choose a taijutsu style. Yet he could understand why she would wish to hold off on learning to train in a certain style. "Very well, Miss Michiko. I had not really expected you to pick a taijutsu style right now anyway. Although if you wish to hold off on learning because of your body, then I wouldn't worry. The Sazanami style, a style that I myself am learning, is one that does not focus on brute force. Instead it redirects an opponent's attack and uses their own power against them. I would say it's more of a style for people who wish to counteract instead of attacking."

Nothing wrong with letting her know so that she could make an informed decision later. A thought came to mind though, which made him speak up once more "Also, if you are worried about not being able to learn as much jutsu as you can, save your money and I will send you on your way to Takumi when you reach chuunin. Takumi is a village where they sell many things, among them you may buy things called Atlases and Encyclopedias that will help expand your knowledge, enabling you to learn more jutsu. I may even send either of you there on a mission to pick one or two up for myself."

Haruhi000777

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:45 pm
» Michiko Tenkei |
Rank Genin |
Clan Tenkei Clan |
Village Yukigakure |

User Image

XXXWhen it reached her ears that Keiji had not really expected for her to pick a taijutsu style, Michiko's face would flush a light pink as she realized her mistake. Having been too caught up in their end of the conversations as well, Michiko's mind actually began to consider taijutsu styles she heard about that were on the list as well. As Keiji would continue on to explain about the Sazanami style, Michiko would listen quietly and nod at the end of the explanation. It did sound like a really good style but Michiko still couldn't help but worry about her size. 'And like I said...I still have room to grow so why not take some time to explore different fighting styles first...'

Keiji speaking up again came unexpected but it brought about good news that made Michiko feel all the more better. 'A way to enable me to learn even more...' The idea was rather intriguing and nodding her head excitedly, Michiko kept in mind to begin saving up her mission money. 'Takumi...and speaking of missions...'
"Takumi...what a unique place. If needed, I would be more then happy to get a chance to visit such a place. As such if needed, I would be more then happy to take one such a mission should you require it Yukikage-dono. Also, if it's alright with you, I'll quickly give a summery as to my completed missions?" Michiko's ended off her question on a delicate tone. She knew that right now they were suppose to be discussing their future as ANBU but Michiko would prefer it if she could completely close her missions off properly. From what she was told, a mission was not complete until it was reported in to the kage. As such, Michiko was more then eager to finally complete her first three assignments.

» Genjutsu |
» Musician |

Chakra l 250/250

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:54 pm
User Image

Hearing Michiko speak up excitedly about going to Takumi and of course reporting her missions. Keiji remembered what he had assigned her, cleaning up the streets, cleaning the hot springs, and finding a missing item for a citizen of Yukigakure. "If I do assign you the mission to head to Takumi, I'll give it to Mister Hanzo as well. Both of you will work together now and in the future so it would be a good chance to see how the both of you work together. As for your report on your missions, you may go ahead and tell me if you were successful or not."

Haruhi000777

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:22 pm
» Michiko Tenkei |
Rank Genin |
Clan Tenkei Clan |
Village Yukigakure |

User Image

XXXAt the mention of the potential mission to Takumi being a partnership, Michiko would take a moment to glance at the strangely bandaged male in the brown kimono before turning back to the kage and nodding her head in understanding. It made sense she guessed. If they were to eventually work as a unit, it was important to start building some team fundamentals in there. 'Think of the sweet sounding music that will be produced with a orchestra over a single instrument...think of that when you think of teamwork...' Filling her head with the mantra she created on the spot when the topic of teamwork first came up, Michiko knew this solo act she was use to will have to prepare to take a backseat. If she wanted to succeed, she will need to start getting use to playing as a group. 'Midori-sensei always did say I should start branching out...'

Piping up at the open floor to give her report, Michiko would take in a deep breath before speaking in a soft, slow, steady tone. Making sure to enunciate all her words as taught during her vocal lessons.
"Thank you Yukikage-dono. As to my missions, I believe it would be up to you if you felt I did them successfully or not. For the first mission you assigned me, I would take up a shovel and a box full of garbage bags onto the streets to begin my task as cleaning them. I decided to break the Dragon's Pass into sections and with each section, I would follow a specific routine of scanning, shoveling, and checking. Bascially, I would walk around the premiter of the area and if I spotted any garbage I would pick them up. Next, I would begin to shovel bits by bits to see if any garbage was hidden beneath the snow. Once I've accomplished the shoveling, I would slowly begin to break apart my snow pile to double check that I did not shovel up any of the garbage. The whole process was rather long and repetitive but at the end of it all, I had approximately 6 bags of garbage waiting to be taken to the dumpster." Pausing a bit here, Michiko would take a moment to catch her breath before starting on her next mission.

"The next mission was to clean up the hot springs. Seeing as how I'm not to sure how we would actually cut off the flow of natural flowing water, I opted to clean up the change rooms and the shrine instead. The males was slightly more dirty then the females but all it all a easy fix. I would use a mop to whip down the area with soap and then I would rinse it. Once rinsed, I would take a washing rag and wipe down the whole area. Then rinse again. I would to that for both change rooms. With the change rooms done, I would move onto the shrine located in the center of the hot springs. For the shrine, I would trim the greens that flourished around it and I would also wipe down the shrine of excess dirt. After that, I moved onto the final mission." Taking another break here, Michiko wondered what there was to really say about her next assignment.

"Lastly, I entered the Spring Generator district where I headed to a common river most residents hung out. I had with me a kid-sized fish net and a scoop. For the next hour or so I would spend it wading back and forth through different parts of the river hoping to snag a catch. In the end I ended up with two decent sized piles of things people lost in the river but no watch. Just as I was ready to retreat for the day, I would trip on what was a chain. Digging around the chain, I would soon find myself in the presence of a pocket watch. After much cleaning and drying, it would become apparent that the watch belonged to the Mister Koga, you told me about. Once I finished drying off, I would make my way over to his location and return the watch." Done, Michiko would smile sweetly at Keiji as she awaited his deliberation on her tasks.

» Genjutsu |
» Musician |

Chakra l 250/250

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games