Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:46 am
User Image
You are the melody that plays through my veins
Over and over, again and again
Your sweet affection, I know it won't change

════════════════════════
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 || 𝔾𝕣𝕪𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕣 || ℭ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕣
════════════════════════

Caitlin swallowed hard, he did want to take that road? Maybe he liked her too. Or maybe he felt pressured to say yes to her because she was coming on too strong. Was she coming on too strong? She chewed her lip nearly raw. Then he asked her a question. She blinked a few times, trying to comprehend what he had asked. Go on a date with Rick? Yes please! "Yes! I mean, erm, yeah. Yeah, I'd like to go on a date with you," Cait nodded and cleared her throat nervously. She wrung her hands together and before she could stop herself, words came out of her mouth. "I think I'm gonna hug you now," And she did. The Gryffindor wrapped her arms around the Ravenclaw's neck just as her face turned bright red.

════════════════════════
OOC:

A song would last for ever
Further than the sky above
For ever on, cause this is love

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:14 pm
User Image

User ImageWas it totally creepy and more ‘stalkerish’ than ‘father figure-like’ that he Apparated to Hogsmeade to hang back in the shadows near the station to make sure that Ally got off the train and to the boats alright? If it was, he didn’t give a damn. He was just a fill in figure. The product of her parents good faith after a terrible accident. So he was prepared to go the extra mile to safeguard the precious treasure that they left in his care. It drove him crazy that he wasn’t going to get to see her until the winter break. Was tonight too soon to write her? Probably. He didn’t want to embarrass her in front of her new housemates. Right, he could wait until the next morning.

Rolling his shoulders as he walked up the street of Hogsmeade, he let his pace be slow and less than purposeful as he looked over shops that he hadn’t seen in years and contemplate over some of the new additions. He ambled to his stop when his eyes found a swinging sign that he didn’t recognize. A Dueling Range? Where had that sort of fun been when he had attended Hogwarts?

Standing on the street, his eyes drifted back down the thoroughfare as he pondered his next step. Small steps and big steps. He still had to find a new place for them to live. His apartment had worked in a pinch, but Ally was growing up and she might be bringing friends home from school. They needed more room. He had looked at a few places but nothing was thrilling him yet. Beyond that, she was in school now. It was time for him to decide what to do next with his life. He knew that the life of an Auror had too many risks for a single ‘parent’. But what was a man like him qualified to do now? He had a heft bank account that had sustained them so far, but if for no other reason than boredom and restlessness, he needed to find something to keep him busy.

A burst of raucous laughter came from the Hog’s Head. During the last year, suddenly having a ten-come-eleven year old in the house, it felt like he hadn’t imbibed in ages. A night of drink and rowdiness was due for sure. But still…he hesitated. He wasn’t in the mood to lose himself to his thoughts tonight, he’d rather be distracted. Turning back to the dueling range, he looked over the exterior again. It was refashioned from a warehouse, which made sense for its cause. It certainly didn’t look disreputable. So, rolling his shoulders, with a last look toward the Hog’s Head, he pushed open the door and entered the dueling range.

User Image

Voracious Voxy

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:09 am
User Image
User Image
MONEY DON'T GROW ON TREES XXXXX I'VE GOT BILLS TO PAY XXXXX I'VE GOT MOUTHS TO FEED XXXXX AIN'T NOTHING IN THIS WORLD FOR FREE
AND !x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx no . . i . . can't xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x ❛ █▌║█▌║█▌║█▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
: : S L O W ▣ D O W N xx i x ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ x can't - - xxx
holdback holdback holdback holdback holdback
holdback holdback holdback holdback holdback holdback holdback
though you know I WISH ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ohthereain't ohthereain't ohthereain't ohthereain't xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I COULD ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
norestforthewicked norestforthewicked norestforthewickedxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxTILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD

Anastasia was in Hogsmeade.

It had been a long time coming since she had been to Hogsmeade. When was the last time she had been here? She must have been really small. Seven, maybe? She was with Vincent, who wasn't here anymore. It had taken a while, convincing Sy to Apparate her here as he went to go spend time with his girlfriend (she wasn't yet, but Anastasia was sure it wouldn't be long before they were together) but she did eventually manage it, leaving her at the street with a bunch of rules and some very stern warnings. He'd almost not left, she laughed, still amused at the sternness her brother attempted to pull off with her. She had had to assure him almost four times over before he had left, throwing back an anxious glance while she waved goodbye, disappearing with a crack. Lowering her hand, the blonde had taken to wandering the streets, enjoying the brief sun until it began to set, casting a soft, dim light over the area as it did.

Hogsmeade was a little different from Diagon. It was quieter, a little bit more mellow than its counterpart, the bustle more warm rather than neutral and things a bit brighter, things a bit softer than before.

Or maybe that was just her.

After that incident, the same streets had lost their appeal for her. Anastasia greatly disliked confrontation, almost hated the rifts it caused between people and the trouble that stemmed from it. There shouldn't be any need for it, all that needed to be done was simply to compromise, to understand. Stopping in front of a store display, the blonde dropped her face into her hands, staying still for a few moments as she pressed her palms to her face. Taking a deep breath, she exhaled, looking back up, countenance weary, expression tired. As it had been for the past few days. Three days later and it was still yet to leave-- something had struck her during then, easing a poisonous shard of something into the fabric of her person and just. . . stayed there. It wouldn't leave, no matter how hard she had tried. It was a lot of things that had affected her, even seeping out into her surroundings, agitating the snakes that had resided in her room, agitating them or causing them to droop until they lay listless in exhaustion. In a way, she was glad it had been timed to very close to her discovery of her brother's death. She had pulled the reason with Sy, and it had worked. She didn't find any reason to tell him the whole thing, it wasn't worth bothering him about. After all, it was all her, all Anastasia who was affected, so it wouldn't do to trouble him. He had looked happy too, these past few days, and tainting something like that was almost sacrilegious.

Regaining some of her former, usual pep, Anastasia looked up, actually seeing the display she had stood in front of, cheeks puffing as she realized what it was before letting the air out in a low whistle.

Quidditch.

Well.

That was something to think about as well. Looking over the new releases on the brooms and the upgraded goggles-- those looked fantastic, she really wanted to try them-- Anastasia felt a small pang, missing being in the air. Her first year on the team had been fun. It was all she could to not to start laughing once she was up there-- it was amazing, made her giddy. It was great, definitely, but. . . Looking at the brooms again, the Slytherin bit her lip, worrying at the flesh as she thought about it, blue eyes still trained on the display. Perhaps she would pass by on Quidditch this year. Maybe. She wasn't sure, simply keeping it as a thought. She would definitely go and play next year, but for this. . .

She didn't know.

A lot of things had happened and a lot of things had changed. Some were very recent, others were still a big blow to the soul. Though it would be missed, there was no want or desire to see the team dragged down by an inattentive player. Placing her own desires would be selfish. She could still cheer, of course. Still, actually being on the pitch was a whole different feeling. Huffing again, Ana simply continued to study the contents through the glass, satisfied, for now, to just admire and maybe really, really want on the things she could see through that window, pulling the half-open jacket closer around her torso as she did so. 'Probably shouldn't have worn that top,' the Slytherin thought, looking down at the midriff-baring halter. But it was summer. Indecency was always overlooked during the summer and what she was wearing-- shorts and halter-- wasn't that bad. Definitely hot enough for something like it and she had thrown on a jacket too, albeit partially unzipped. It was the only thing black and appropriate enough for the season she could throw together, it would have to deal.

❛❛ To give is the greatest gift of all. ❞

______|_|_|______

Mood :: Negative Neutral || Location and Action :: Hogsmeade, Strolling || Company :: Nein

Outfit :: Better Than We Were Before || Status :: Single

OOC :: We ain't got no Quidditch shop at Hogsmeade 8,D They can talk on the streets while looking at a Quidditch shop. ASSUMPTIONS FOR THE WIN. O ^ O

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

542e17
7b6d4a
b69f6a

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:06 pm
Nothing ever stops all these thoughts
And the pain attached to them
Sometimes I wonder why this is happening
It's like nothing I can do will distract me when

I think of how I shot myself in the back again

'Cause from the infinite words I could say
Put all the pain you gave to me on display
But didn't realize, instead of setting it free
I took what I hated and made it part of me

User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Fourteen Years Old
Fourth Year

User Image

Dmitri Grigori Kamenev was, by no means, a man of cowardice. But the very instance he had seen her face reflected through the window display glass, he had turned right back around and hovered inside the very shop that Anastasia had seemed so fixated on. Derr`mo, he cursed. Long, bony fingers weaved over his lips, wiping his mouth of the foul, toxic words that pooled stagnant there. But the only question that lingered now was why? Why did he suddenly feel so trapped?

Well, the rhetoric and logical side of him was quick to retort. If she hadn’t beaten you to first string then—well if you hadn’t been staring at her hair! He internally groaned and released a low blowing sigh through clenched teeth. His jaw was already working, churning; Dmitri had the nasty habit of grinding his teeth until his temples flexed and his jowl scraped whenever he was nervous. Those damned blonde curls, he almost laughed at himself, at this pathetic mess of himself that he’d made. She reminded him of Hayden, but he hadn’t seen her since second year and he could only assume the worst. She’d left him to Beauxbatons—just left him—she didn’t even say goodbye. The very thought bristled his scales, worming deep into the core. He shouldn’t have been so surprised, though, everyone had warned him.

Oh, they all had. His brother Alek was the first to find out of his little crush on Hayden. ‘She’ll play you Dimi, and anyhow, you won’t be in England for long,’ he would say. It’s what he’d always say. But dammit, he’s still here!

Still here…And still inside this shop, no less.

He was no further than he was five minutes ago when he’d turn tail and seemingly caught interest in the most ridiculous toy broom ever. It had to have been for a child! It was petite, nearly half his size, and painted pastel pink from wood to bristles. ”Augh,” he exclaimed in disgust and meandered down the aisle, closer to the door, but not quite there yet. And all this time, Anastasia was there, just sitting there.

With brilliant blonde hair and the same name as his mother (oh wouldn’t she be so proud) he studied her through the window, just biding his time. Anastasia seemed distant…And different. But he couldn’t put a finger on how or why. Even when she caught herself slipping and that roundabout smile was plastered on her face again, he didn’t seem to believe it. Maybe he was only delusional…?

Dammit, he sharpened his posture, held his head just a little higher. I am a Kamenev, and I yield to no one. A sharp puff of breath exhaled through flared nostrils and his feet spurned into action. Swift strides had led him outside into the bright sunshine, sidelong Anastasia as she lingered without purpose. But there was no reason to be anything than cordial, he reminded himself. They were teammates, housemates; it would do no good to quarrel even if he wanted to try and pull her strings, make her dance. No, no, that’s Rurik’s game, it’s never been mine. He’d always been plain faced with a tactless tongue. Nothing ever interesting rattled in his cool blue eyes.

Privyet, hello,” Dmitri had to translate himself. His thoughts were always Russian, and ofttimes, he’d forget he was still in Britain. Though, after the past five years of living away from the Motherland, his English had improved somewhat. ”Getting ready for the next year quidditch?” He nodded sharply toward the broom repair kit tucked under his arm. ”Me too.” Except…He had hoped to avoid running into anyone he knew. He could still remember his failed attempt at buying a wand from Olivanders; it was his first encounter with the Walsh twins and that Lovette girl. He didn’t like them.

He didn’t like a lot of people.

He just wasn’t sure if she would be one of them yet.

165cm (5’5”) and 53kg (118lbs)
                          //Translations:// s**t... // Hello… //

User Image

Lady Pomegranates

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:21 pm
User Image
User Image
MONEY DON'T GROW ON TREES XXXXX I'VE GOT BILLS TO PAY XXXXX I'VE GOT MOUTHS TO FEED XXXXX AIN'T NOTHING IN THIS WORLD FOR FREE
AND !x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx no . . i . . can't xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x ❛ █▌║█▌║█▌║█▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
: : S L O W ▣ D O W N xx i x ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ x can't - - xxx
holdback holdback holdback holdback holdback
holdback holdback holdback holdback holdback holdback holdback
though you know I WISH ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ohthereain't ohthereain't ohthereain't ohthereain't xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I COULD ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
norestforthewicked norestforthewicked norestforthewickedxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxTILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD

Anastasia may have lost track of the time she had been standing in front of the shop, immersed in her thoughts as they rushed through her head. Then again, it had been happening frequently enough-- it had happened before, when the only things she really had to worry about was her self-reflection and the niggling presence of the 'Vincent is dead' fact. It had been enough to keep her mind occupied for hours on end, forgetting to eat or move (that was probably worrying, but it wasn't that bad, at least she was saving energy and keeping cool at the same time) until prodded back to reality by a sharp whap to the head by an irritated brother. Still, it had its merits. Aside from keeping cool, it took a lot less effort to actually get herself to sleep now.

Anyway.

It was out of that slightly trance-like state that she was pulled out off, jerking her consciousness back into the physical world by the sensation of a voice registering in her ears. Jolting slightly back at the odd feeling, the blonde blinked, pupils contracting to their alert size before shaking her head slightly to fully bring her back. Turning her attention to the owner of said voice, the response was immediate, only registering the words before she could affix any name or face to them and verbalizing her greeting. "Hello," she greeted back, finally looking up at the speaker. She hadn't much recognized the voice, though it did tug a feeling of remembrance in her memory, but she did recognize the figure. He was a little bit taller than she'd remembered, Anastasia realized absently. He was in her house, tried out for Quidditch like she did last year, though he was older. Truth be told, his figure was very imposing-- head held high and carrying himself with a manner akin to strict rigidness. Very intimidating, she summarized. Sort of like their Head Boy last year, the more solemn of the pair. It was only when he had moved, nodding at the kit he had with him that she realized he was speaking again and had to pay attention.

Jesus Christ, was she ******** out of it.

She'd barely caught the tail end of his words, resorting to piecing together what words she had had strung up in her 'yeah, I caught that' folder to make up an answer. Shrugging, Anastasia ran a hand through her hair, raking through the loose curls as she did. "I'm not sure." There were things making her life a little complicated at the moment. Perhaps they would lighten up enough for her to make it, perhaps not. Either way-- "I don't know whether I'll be trying out or not. Perhaps-- it depends." And she really didn't know. It was difficult leaving things up to fate. Still, she wasn't the only one in the world-- just because she was wallowing in so much s**t (and she hardly ever swore, dammit) didn't mean others had to be too. "You'll definitely get a spot, though. You're really good." she smiled, a little bit of the old her shining through there. Looking back at the broom, the girl allowed a softer version of the expression to stay on her face as she glanced into the display again. Whatever happened, though her last year of Quidditch has been a complete fluke, she was grateful for the experience. Anastasia would definitely miss it if she couldn't make it this year and if by any chance next year her fluke could happen again, she'd take it, no matter that she probably didn't really deserve it.

❛❛ To give is the greatest gift of all. ❞

______|_|_|______

Mood :: Negative Neutral || Location and Action :: Hogsmeade, Talking || Company :: Dimi Kamenev

Outfit :: Better Than We Were Before || Status :: Single

OOC :: We ain't got no Quidditch shop at Hogsmeade 8,D They can talk on the streets while looking at a Quidditch shop. ASSUMPTIONS FOR THE WIN. O ^ O

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

542e17
7b6d4a
b69f6a

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 11:44 pm
User Image
𝔾𝕪𝕡𝕤𝕪 𝕚𝕤...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // fancying Daniel Kiremonospace
CURRENTLY // Looking Flirty at Hogsmeadespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Danielspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Flirtatiousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'This'll be fun...' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ The phone rings in the middle of the night;
My father yells, 'what you gonna do with your life?'
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceGypsy meandered her way down Hogsmeade's street, eyes bright, a wide grin on her face. She was a bit put off by the fact that she was wearing a dress, but at least it was a cute dress, and one that she filled out rather well (though not without a bit of help from her gift). It was a fair bit brighter than what she'd worn last time she went anywhere with Daniel, given that they'd been in Paris and she'd been at least trying to look a bit more like a proper lady. Now, however... she grinned at the hot-pink skirt on the dress (one that he'd paid for, no less), and the heels. She absolutely loved these heels; they were absolutely to die for. She thought she looked pretty hot, actually, which was good, since she was trying to hook Daniel. She was completely fed up with the fact that her little brother had gotten a boyfriend before her (no matter how adorable he and Kas were together, it was still completely unacceptable) and was looking to remedy that. Today. Preferably within the next hour. Which shouldn't be too hard, after all... she was pretty hot. Low-cut, short skirt, just the right amount of curve and long legs... he'd have to be crazy not to turn into a drooling mess. Which, as far as she was concerned, was completely perfect.

ஒ ஒ ஒ Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
                                                          But girls, they want to have fun. Oh, girls just want to have fun!
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 12:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Daniel Kiremono~Slytherin Sixth Year~Half-Blood
Prefect~Vice-Captain

Daniel walked down to Hogsmeade, a small box clutched in one hand. He looked distinctly uncomfortable, despite the fact that his simple white dress shirt, black slacks, belt, and shiny black shoes were all high quality, and fit perfectly. He spotted Gypsy, noting she'd gone with a pink theme today. He gave a mental sigh of relief that he hadn't gone with the green shirt and charcoal slacks, he would have clashed terribly with her.

Daniel came to a stop a few feet from Gypsy. "Um, hi," he said, fidgeting nervously.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 10:14 pm
User Image

ஒ ஒ ஒ

spaceGypsy gave Daniel a Cheshire Cat grin when he joined her, noting that he seemed oddly... nervous. Perfect. She swore, if she were any more pleased, she'd literally be purring. The wardrobe was a bit boring, but hey, at least he sort of matched, right? The Ravenclaw knew that Slytherins seemed to have this weird obsession with green... which might not've been so bad, depending on the shade. But, black and white would do... she guessed. She looped her arm through his, coming to stand next to him, and gave the Slytherin a curious look. "So. What're we doing?" she asked with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. In reality, she had plenty of ideas for how to -ahem- direct this date. But, she'd at least let him think he had a say. It was only polite, after all. But, before he could even answer, her eyes lit on the box in his hands. They widened at the sight, and she barely contained the urge to grab it from him. She'd been hoping to drag him into Honeydukes and make out like a bandit on the chocolate front, but this... this was promising. She debated asking what was in the box, but decided against it, figuring it'd be better to let him take his time with it. No need to be so obviously pushy, after all. Pushy, yes, but obviously so? No. That wouldn't get her anywhere with him... or, rather, it'd gotten her as far as it would with him. Now it was time to let him think he was the one making moves... and he'd done so well at that so far, asking her out today. She was more than happy to see what he'd planned. If it clashed somehow with her own plans... well, she'd just have to steer him in the right direction. It couldn't be that hard, right?

ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:46 pm
Prefect~Vice-Captain

"Um, before we do anything, I actually, er, wanted to give you this," Daniel said, holding out the small box.

Open the Box?
A pair of earrings rest on black velvet, with a folded note tucked in the lid. The note reads "Will you be my girlfriend?"

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:56 pm
User Image

ஒ ஒ ஒ

spaceGypsy's eyes widened when he immediately handed her the box. She'd sort of been expecting a bit more of a game out of it, really. Maybe that was silly, though, since he hadn't had it in his pocket. After all, if he were planning on waiting, he'd hardly have it out. Unless it'd been out as a tease, just long enough for her to see it before he put it away... she brushed the thought away. If he was playing at a game, she didn't quite understand his move. If not... but it was all a game, really. Life was a game, love was a game... love was a really, really fun game. Not that this was anything close to love, but hell, she was only fourteen, after all. Fifteen in a week or so... she wondered if he knew that. Maybe this was a birthday gift? She couldn't remember if she'd told him... She didn't think she had. She took the box with a smile, curtsying a bit. "What's the occasion? My birthday's not for another week," she asked with a wink, figuring that would answer that question. The Ravenclaw opened the tiny velvet box, and all of her breath rushed out of her in a whoosh. Oh. Oh, those were so pretty. Nothing like anything she normally wore, but so, so pretty. And probably expensive. Opals always were... she would know. They were her birthstone, after all. The set bore a slight resemblance to a pair her grandmother had bought her once in an attempt to make her more 'ladylike'... but these were much prettier, she assured herself. Otherwise she wouldn't like them. No way. Belatedly, she noticed the note tucked into the box, and blinked. Wait, what? She pulled it out, opened it, and barely contained her grin. Excellent. He'd caught her off-guard with the earrings, but this... this had her head back on straight. She faked a blush, powers turning her cheeks pink, and tried to look a bit shocked, a bit coy. "Girlfriend, huh?" she asked, fiddling with the paper between two fingers, glancing up at him through her lashes. "Well... let's see how the date goes, yeah?" she asked softly, smirking a bit. Not that she wouldn't say yes... she was obviously going to say yes. But he didn't have to know that. Let her see just how hard he tried to woo her. She couldn't imagine a more enjoyable way to spend the day. Having a boy leading her around and catering to her... that sounded amazing. Yes, this was definitely the way to play this. It'd be fun.

ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 8:20 pm
Prefect~Vice-Captain

Daniel blushed, hard. "Sure. I....I hope you like them, even if you say no?" he said hesitantly. "I saw them and I had to get them for you. They have all those flecks of color, and sparkle, and.....they just made me think of you," he told the metamorphmagus.

Rubbing the back of his neck, Daniel changed the subject. "I was thinking maybe we could start with get something at the Three Broomsticks?" he suggested.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:32 pm
User Image

ஒ ஒ ஒ

spaceGypsy was caught off-guard again when he said the earrings had made him think of her. Wait, really? But they were so... classy. And she was... not. Not even a bit. She knew she'd toned it down around him a bit, just because she knew that she had a tendency to bowl people over and hadn't wanted to chase him off, but she didn't think she'd been that... mild. Apparently, she'd chilled out enough that he saw pretty, expensive jewelry and thought of her, though. Go figure. She smiled gently, the expression genuine this time, a real blush filling her cheeks, eyes turning a faint shade of peach, so pale they would have unnerved her to see in the mirror. "They're lovely... opal is my favorite. Changing colors in the light... sorta like me, yeah?" She let out a light chuckle at that; it wasn't the light that made her change colors, though.

spaceThe Ravenclaw gave her head a light shake; what was with her? So the cute guy had given her earrings, he'd done a lot more over the Summer, after all! Although... she'd picked all that out on her own, and he'd selected these, apparently just for her. That was different. But still! She didn't need to go getting all sappy about this! It was a gift! Hadn't that been the point? Well, not the gifts exactly, but a boyfriend! And if Daniel was the sort of boy to buy girls pretty things, she wouldn't complain! Even if they weren't quite her... the thought counted. And even if they weren't her, they were still pretty. She was sure she had something to wear them with. Probably something he'd paid for, actually. A dress or something. "I'd put them on now, but they don't really match," she told him, gesturing to her current outfit with a faint smirk. Her hair lightened, just a touch, the bright pink growing more subdued. She then linked her arm through his, and pulled him along towards The Three Broomsticks with a smile. "But, that sounds lovely. I'm famished!" she declared. It was actually true; her stomach growled at that second as if to signal it. She'd missed breakfast... well, she couldn't help it if she didn't like being up in the morning, after all. It shouldn't be so bloody early. Because that made sense. At least to her.

ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

** Exit with Daniel to TTB **

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:48 pm
I'm bouncing off the walls again
I'm looking like a fool again
I threw away my reputation
One more song for the radio station

I'm bouncing off the walls again
I'm looking like a fool again
Waking up on the bathroom floor
Pull myself back together just to fall once more

User Image

Crash
Fifth Year Gryffindor

He glided on his skateboard. The wheels clanked noisily against every small crack and fissure across the cobblestone streets. Families and couples wandered the shopfronts, they peered through windows and walked hand in hand. He skated on past them. A bored, lazy expression riddled his features as he slummed through the streets. Today was the Ravenclaw versus Slytherin game, but he didn't care so much to sit in the stands to keep an eye on the competition. He didn't care that much about it. He played for fun. Crash had half a mind to wander through one of the joke shops, see if he could nilch without getting caught—but he wasn't sure if he was in the mood to test his luck just yet. He also considered a job, but then, how would he ever make it to the job and back and still maintain himself in the orphanage. It wasn't as if they just let their children gallivant any and every where (not that it stopped him, anyway, but still. It would certainly be harder to sneak back in and out if it had to be at the same time every damn day.)

”Oh, who'm I kiddin'? I'd get fired so ********' fast.” He laughed to himself. He had gotten quite used to talking to himself, or his shadow. He could always depend on his shadow to be around (except at noon, when it had to take it's smoking break.) He leaned on the edge of the wooden deck to take a slow turn as he rounded the corner to view more shops. Under his breath, he began to sing. Trunks keeps poppin', tops keep droppin' down in Houston...” All the while, he couldn't help but fiddle with the ring on his thumb, and spun it round and round without sparing a second thought to it.

[OOC: open to interaction,]

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5' 5" Weight: 130lbs Age: 15
Around Hogsmeade Streets
During the Ravenclaw VS Slytherin Game
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:16 pm
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...

Time: During Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin game
Wearing: Casual Wear

Just play it off maturely and confront the issue head on. Easy enough, right?

Veronica had figured that the weekend while a quidditch game was going on would be fairly quiet in Hogsmeade-at least student wise. Taking the opportunity to stop by Hogsmeade when it was quieter and to pick up a couple new quills and pick up some pepper-up potion (because the last thing she needed was to get a cold with her work load) and some bruise removal paste as the occasional practice had left her bruised and she finally caved to treating bruises with magic.

As she walked out of the quill shop carrying her bags she paused when she saw Crash on his skateboard and she considered ducking back into the shop but instead decided to be a bit more mature about it. "Mr. Barrett," She said, nodding politely. "I see I'm not the only person on the Gryffindor team skipping out on the quidditch game. Actually, I'm pretty sure your reserve is too... I mean she does show up to our official games late every time after all."

She paused and glanced away. They hadn't spoken in so long it was awkward. It was quite possible he wanted nothing to do with her after all. She pulled her two shopping bags up to her chest and said, "Anyways... I should go, right? I mean it's not like you want to chat with me or anything... and last year I cleared up business with you, right? I mean the money I provided should have covered your expenses and you got Dad's package of whatever it was you forgot..."

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...

{ }

Essy ze Ninja

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games