Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:12 pm
((I know... I was trying to portray her as being over confident... Whoops... I was planning on having her die soon... She is freaking annoying.))

Sora's eyes widened. "Arc you'd better get him good for me and get back to us ASAP. Understood?!" She said picking up Doll and sprinting out of the room. No one around? Sweet!! Makes my life a hell of a lot easier!! She thought and cuckled a bit before running outside and jumping up her wings bursting out and she flew as fast as she could, to get back.

In a short amount of time she was over the clearing and saw the tigress circling Toby. She sighed and nose dived pulling up and landing behind her. "Hey Kitty." She said with a dragoness sneer on her face.

The tigress stoped pacing and scowled. " WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THE CHILD?!" She screamed taking her attention off of the snake.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:24 pm
((guess toby will do the honors? she gave him the perfect chance.))

User Image

The Tigress toyed with Tobias much longer than he expected. He himself was becoming impatient. By now, he wasn't even twitching. Just laying there, waiting for his chance. Cat did the right thing by taking off, but he had no idea what was in store for the two. She stopped, seeing that Cat was taking Noah and making a run for it.

Not long after, Sora arrived! With Doll too! And what made it even better was that his enemy's back was turned. Bad move! Tobias sprang up and grabbed her, making sure she wasn't going anywhere. Tobias turned to Sora. "You're back. With Doll too! Good job saving your sister." He'd gotten the Tigress by the neck, ready to snap it at any time.

"I should kill you right ******** now! Or I could let my kids have you. No...no...you messed with my family. My family!!" he shouted tightening his grip.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:56 am
((That was the plan. XD))

"I didn't do anything except get Doll out of there.. Arc is still there with that bastrad." Sora said cradling an unconcious Doll. "Toby just kill her and get it over with. She has done enough." She said and turned to walk inside. "Where's Cat? I need help healing Doll.." She asked turning aound.

"Listen to the dragon, boy. Get it over with." The tigress hissed glaring at the dragon and the child. "Maybe she could heal you before the next round comes upon you." She said and gave a wicked laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:00 am
User Image

Tobias looked up at Sora, hearing that Arc was was still there with the Wolf. Tobias wanted to go. He wanted to be with her for that b*****d's last moments. Tobias wanted to see him suffer! But after thinking about for another moment or so, he realized that Arc was a big girl now. She could take care of herself. Not the helpless, fragile, little blind girl he grew up with.

The time to end this was now. No time was to be wasted now that Doll was safe. Tobias charged the electricity within him, feeling her body lock up from the shock. Tobias then clenched his fist and reached back and swung. With all the strength he could muster, Tobias' fist went straight through the Tigress' back and came out through her chest.

She fell and Tobias grabbed the body, blood everywhere. "She's somewhere in the house. Had a close call when you guys left," he told her.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:29 am
"Ok.." Sora said and smiled slightly. "You ok?" She asked, turning towards him, shifting Doll slightly so she wasn't hanging over her arms too much.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:46 pm
((Nice ending Haha. And Doll will be out for a good long while. She has a story to tell that’s for sure))

Noah woke slowly from the sound of rustling trees. He wasn’t entirely sure where he was, all he could see where trees everywhere. He propped himself up on one elbow and groaned. His back hurt, and he wasn’t sure way. He moved a bit more, and pulled back, feeling something wet and warm.

He nearly screamed, but covered his mouth with his hand. Beside him was Cat, beaten and bloodied. She was unconscious, from what he could tell, and badly hurt. “C-Cat?” he said in a low whisper. He nudged her gently with an hand, but she only cringed. “C-Cat are you okay?” he said, looking around. He wasn’t sure what was going on. The last thing he remembered was that thing-

Where was that creature!? Noah stood up and looked around. It looked like they were alone at the moment. Noah could hear the sound of something that sounded like flapping wings above them…at first he thought it was his mother, but he soon realized it was something much bigger. He wasn’t to sure what was going on, but he knew that they were in trouble. He went to Cat again, nudging her, “Cat are you okay?” he said, his voice cracking a bit.

Cat slowly opened her eyes, and through her swimming vision she could see the outline of a body. “N-Noah?” she said in a curdled voice. She tried to get up, but only fell back again. Okay, so something was broken, not sure what at this point.

Noah leaned in close, “It’s me. Where are we?” he asked, trying to be careful not to hurt her in anyway.

Cat rolled painfully onto her stomach, feeling, and hearing snaps of things that weren’t twigs. “U-Ughh…W-We’re in the woods…about a mile from the house I think?” she said, trying to get her head straight. A concussion was definatly in the mix. “We were attacked while I was taking you back…by some giant bird…” she said, slowly getting to a sitting position. From what she could tell so far, she had a concussion, a broken leg, and a few cracked ribs. She looked to Noah, he seemed to be fine, a few scratches here and there, but nothing to serious.

Noah looked up, “So that’s what that sound is…I-I think we need to move or something?” he said, unsure of what to do.

Cat nodded with a smile, tasting her own blood trickle down her lip. She quickly wiped it away. All these injuries were well worth it if they ended up being safe. “Right…Let’s get moving…” she said, trying to stand, but falling with a hiss. Yep, broken leg alright.

Noah went to Cat to help support her and placed her on a tree trunk. “Y-You okay?” he said, looking around, “Hold on…” he said, running off and quickly returning with a large stick, “Use this to help you walk!” he said, smiling a little with his own cleverness.

Arc glared at the monster that began to show itself, “This time I’ll kill you! Did you touch her?! Did you touch Doll?!” she hissed.

“She put up a good fight…that’s for sure…” he said, showing off a scratch mark on his face. He was a rather hairy creature, with the jaws of a wolf, and ears of a man. His fingers were longer then they should have been, long claws extending from them. “And you know you can never kill me. How’s the boy, by the way?” he said, showing a nasty, rotten grin.

Arc felt her body grow hot with fury, “Don’t you speak of him!” she shouted, tossing a fire ball his way, which he dodged. “You have no right to speak of him!”

“I’m the boys father, I can do as I please!” he roared, charging at her.

Arc felt her body freeze up for only a moment, memories flooding into her mind. But this time, instead of letting him pin her down like last time, she snapped out of it and grabbed at his throat, clawing at it with fiery hands. He howled in pain and tried to pull away. “I’m going to give you what you never could give me! A quick release!!” she said, snapping his neck.

His lifeless body fell to the floor, smelling of burnt flesh. It was more mercy then he’d ever shown any thing. She wanted to rip him to pieces, and scatter them to the winds. But as much as she wanted too…she didn’t have time. So she set fire to his remains and began setting fire to the room. She walked out into the hallway and looked at all the locked doors. Monster howled from behind each door, claws outstretched from the small bared windows. She contemplated leaving them all…but that would be cruel. She went to each door and unlocked them. “You’re life is your own now, don’t waste it. And don’t make me regret this…she said, turning and taking off, setting fire to the walls. What happened to them now was whatever they made of it.

It was time to set this place ablaze…

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:32 pm
Sora walked into the house with Doll and Toby. "Cat? Noah?" She called and flew upstairs looking for them. She quickly went through the house. She slowly walked down stairs looking for any possible signs that they were here. "Toby... They aren't here. I can't find them anywhere." She said with a worried look. Where in the hell are they?!?!?! She thought looking out the window, at the setting sun.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:57 pm
User Image

As they made it back to house, Tobias dumped the body in the woods behind the house and went inside to wash the blood off of him. Sora told him that there was no one here. Not a sign that they'd even been there for a moment. "Are you serious? I saw them! They were headed straight for the-" he paused.

"Sora! Sora let's go! They're in trouble!!" Tobias shouted leaving the house again. He didn't even need his senses to figure out that something wasn't right. The next round had already come! Immediately, Tobias began trying locate Cat and Noah by scent. Hopefully, they wouldn't be too late.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:49 am
Sora ran out, Doll in her arms. "I'll fly over the woods and see if I can find them." She yelled jumping up holding onto Doll as tightly as she could. Come on Cat, Noah, I know your out there. Just give me some sign that you are ok. She thought flying lower and lower grazing the tops of the trees.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:13 pm
((Sorry it’s been taking so long guys. With the shop and work…plus some personal bull crap, I’ve been juggling poorly. But I should be back in a more active roleplaying role starting next week. I finally got a stable schedule for work, and my personal bull is all cleared up XD Thanks for being so cool and not killing me over all this))

The flames licked at her skin with an almost chilly touch. Arc figured if she weren’t the creator of this massacre, then she’d have already burned. She could hear the screams of those who couldn’t escape her grip, her fire bursting through each door she opened. She looked on as those a flame ran past her in a panic only seen on those about the die. She took it all in with such distained, it was sickening to even her. Her focus was on all the horror this place created. She’d opened the doors to the innocent, but weather they’d take the freedom or not was up to them. If not, they’d burn just as quickly as everything else in this place.

As much as she’d like to think it was over, she knew far better then that. This was just the main building of this operation. She’d visited nearly every branch. Bu their locations were a mystery to her. Her father had made sure of that. Her father was her next target. She doubted he’d tell her where they were, but that didn’t mean much to her. That would just be her goal. Destroy all of it. Destroying this place would just give her and her family some time to relax. That was her short term goal….

It wasn’t hard to find where her father was. He was in his office, as always. This time he was frantically grabbing his research. When she opened the door, he looked almost surprised to see her. His face hadn’t healed well from their last encounter. He now had a blistering scar on his face in the shape of her hand. If this wasn’t his last moment on earth, then she’d let him live with that shame. But, as it were, he’d be dead soon.

“Arc?! What are you doing here?” he asked in a frantic tone, gathering papers and books alike. He seemed almost unaware of what was going to happen.

In a cool voice, almost icy, “Where are the other labs?” she said, her fingers tracing the wall as she walked closer to him, a burn trailing behind her. His expression changed again to it’s usual self, meaning he was all business now. “I’ll give you one last chance to tell me.” she waited.

“You’ll kill me anyway, even if I do tell you. So why destroy all I’ve worked for?” he said, glaring at her with his good eye. “You’re ungrateful as always, Arc. I give you a place to live, I give you friends, and I’m your father of all things…why can’t you except the gifts I’ve given to you?” he said.

Arc’s eyes became venomous slights of rage. “You speak as if I’m a child you’re scolding. Well I’ve got more power then you’ll ever dream of, so I’m calling the shots now.” she hissed, setting her hand aflame. “Now then, where are the others?”

He seemed a bit panicked. Losing control of a situation was not something he was used too. He seemed to search his mind for something that might help him, “Wouldn’t you rather know where your mother is?” he said with a smile that made Arc sick.

“She’s dead.” Arc said with a calm voice, “I read about it in the files. After she gave birth to me, she left you. 5 years later she became ill and died. Do not try to trick me,” she took a step closer, “where are the others?”

Again, he seemed to search his mind, “Not that mother. You’re second mother!” he said. This seemed to puzzle Arc, so he went on, “I’m sure you’re aware, since you’re standing in front of me now, that you’re no normal chimera….you died, and came back, didn’t you?”

Arc frowned, closing her hand and snuffing the flame, “What are you getting at? I thought that was how I was born.”

“Oh no, that came after! You see, you were so ill all the time that we were afraid you might die on us. So we searched for a way to prot-”

“You mean insurance!” she growled, her hand aflame again, pulling at his lab coat and throwing him to the ground, “You couldn’t just let me die! You had to curse me to a life that will not end! Do you have any idea what that means for me?!” she said, throwing at ball of fire at him, striking him on the leg. He howled in pain, grabbing at the walls. “I couldn’t give a ******** who you got these genes from! I don’t care about any mother of mine! A mother is a woman who stays with her child, any child, no matter what. They do not leave them…and a father is the same. A protector…not a creator!” she ran over to him and lifted him up, pinning him to the wall as she stared up at him. “You’ve doomed me to a life I can not leave. I will watch as my family dies around me, and I will live on forever! I will be alone forever!” she said, slamming him against the wall with such force, the tiles smashed. He gasped for breath as she leaned in, “I will never forgive you for this…so you will die. I will destroy anything that you treasured. I will make your existence in this world nothing. You will not be remembered. Your mortality is mine to dispose of. And I will do with it as I see fit.” she said, grabbing hold of an IV pole and stabbing him in the abdomen. He coughed and howled in pain, but he would not die. Arc released him, letting him hang there, “You will burn here. May your death be as horrible as the fate that awaits me.” she turned and walked out the door, leaving him to his personal hell.

The two slowly walked along, Cat moving at a snails pace. But Noah stuck by her side and helped her along. He wasn’t to sure what to do for her, she seemed to be in a lot more pain then she let on. So he was careful as he held her leg steady. “It’s okay, Cat, I can smell the house from here, not much more to go…”He said, sounding more grown up then any 4 year old should have too.

Cat smiled down at the boy, “Thank you Noah, but I’m really alright. I just need to sit down for a bit…” though, sitting down would be an issue for her if her back was broken. On the other hand, she was able to walk…so maybe she’d be fine.

Then she heard something. Not the flapping of wings like she’d expected. Something was watching them. She got a chill up her back and stopped.

Noah was confused as Cat stopped. He sniffed the air for something strange. Al he could smell was something else, and Cat. Wait a minute-

“Noah get out of the way!!” Cat yelled, pushing the boy into the bushes. Cat felt the force of another body send her flying off her feet and into the air. She could hear yet another rib snap like a twig as this truck sized beast rammed into her. Her mortal body flung into the air and hit a tree, knocking her to the ground yet again.

“Humans bodies are so weak, “sounded a booming voice. A man with the head of a rhino slowed his stamped as Cat lay motionless on the ground. He was far larger then any normal man, and his skin looked as thick as steel. He turned to see the young boy staring at the motionless body of Cat. “Come little thing, it is time to go.” he said, holding out his large hand to him.

Noah could feel all the blood in his body grow cold as he stared at Cat on the ground. He couldn’t tell if she was breathing or not, but she was definatly not okay. Her looked down at her right leg, which was mangled from where the beast had stepped on it as he charged. It looked like an inside out rag doll. He could feel his stomach turn as he began to realize that he was now alone with this monster. No one was going to save him now.

Something stirred within the boy he couldn’t explain. As his fears grew, he could feel his pulse become fast, and his body grow colder. As the monster took another step forward, the boy knew he didn’t want to go with him. He wanted to see his mother, and Tobias, and Sora and Doll! He wanted to protect Cat! “She’ll die…” he said in a small whisper. The reality of death dawned on him, and he knew he didn’t want to die either. “No….I don’t want to!” he said, backing away, feeling his body react to his fear. The beast still came closer, “No I don’t….WANNA!!” he shouted, curling up into a ball.

A loud thunderous boom echoed throughout the woods as Noah screamed. An eruption of ice burst out of his body and took hold of the beast, freezing him to the spot. The ice began to build itself up into the sky as he cried more, breaking trees and freezing anything that got in its way. The Hawk saw this and fled, knowing whatever was going on wasn’t worth his death.

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:27 pm
Sora heard Noah scream. "NOAH!!!!" She shreaked and flew into the forest and slammed into the rhino. She landed put Noah behind her and carefully laid Doll down next to Cat. Wiping the tears from her eyes she turned her head towards Noah, keeping one eye on the rhino. "Noah, are you ok?" She asked softly.

Before she could get her answer Sora's head quickly turned towars the rhino, seeing him getting up her eyes turned blood red. "What in hell makes you think you can touch my family?!" She hissed.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:11 pm
User Image

Tobias heard an incredibly loud boom, which shook him to his core. Something huge was in the vicinity! He hurried in their direction to see a giant pillar of ice shoot towards the sky. "What the hell?" he asked himself. Up ahead, Sora dove down and hit something. If Tobias could just get past these trees, he'd be able to reach Noah and Cat. Making to his destination, Tobias laid eyes on a sight that he was totally unprepared for.

There was another one there. A rhinoceros hybrid to be exact. It was now on the ground, motionless as Sora had taken him down. But he was also covered in...ice? "Noah! Noah!!" Tobias called picking him up. "What happened? Did you do that? Holy s**t, Cat!" She was in terrible shape. The medic of all people was down. That thing had done a serious number on her. Getting down next to her, he spoke softly, "C-Cat? Can you hear me?" From her weak heartbeat, she was still alive. But she was going to die if they didn't do something.

All this was pretty overwhelming for Tobias. He was in charge and yet he couldn't do a damn thing.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:56 pm
"Toby get them out of here. Your injured and you'll be able to get out of here faster." Sora said her eyes never leaving the rhino. "When Arc gets back, if I'm still here send he to help." She added, looking at him in her peripheral vision. "You can yell at me later. Now GO!" She said turning her gaze back to the rhino again. "Just get them to safety." She said so quietly she doubted he could hear her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:44 pm
User Image

Tobias looked at the Rhino for a moment, knowing that he wasn't dead. He may as well have been down though. Noah did a pretty damn good job! He was a bit proud of him. Really, it wasn't the time for that. Sora thought it would be best if she took care of their new enemy while he took the others back to the house.

"I don't have the time to argue. Cat's half dead and Arc's not back yet! I'm heading back!" he said to her. He put Noah down, knowing he wouldn't be able to carry him. Cat was carried in his arms and Doll on his back. "You're gonna have to keep up as much as you can! I'm not losing you again, Noah!" he said to the boy.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:12 pm
Arc burst through the dome once again, and for the last time. Her clothes were burnt in places, and her face was streaked with tears. Even though she hated all of them for doing what they did…they were still human. Killing wasn’t something she liked to do…but from now on, she’d be doing a lot of it. She’d left something of herself in there. The last part of her that was human.

Noah whimpered, a little confused. He wasn’t sure how it had happened, but he’d somehow frozen the monster in it’s place. Now he was fallowing behind Tobias as he carried Cat and Doll. “A-Are they okay?” he asked as he flew along side him. Cat looked like she’d been hit by a train, and Doll was knocked out, and a little beaten up. What had happened? One moment they were having breakfast, and now they were running. This was a reality the boy wasn’t ready for. He’d be growing up faster then he would his mother wanted.

Doll slowly opened her eyes, feeling s if lean was under her lids. The last thing she remembered was being in that room with that…monster. She could feel her body was numb, probably from medication given to her. Her head was swimming, but from what she could tell she was being moved somewhere. She didn’t protest. No scientist would have such a warm kind back. She was with her family again. She closed her eyes again with a sigh.

Cat on the other hand was coming in and out of consciousness. All she could gather was someone was holding her, and Noah was beside her. That’s all she really needed to know. The only thought in her head at that point was…I can’t feel my leg. Why can’t I feel my leg?

Arc beat her wings as fast as she could. Now that Sora wasn’t with her, she could fly at her fastest. She looked like a jet stream as she zoomed past the clouds and over green fields. Her only thought was to get back to her family. Even if her body was ripped apart from the pressure…she would be with them again.

The Rhino burst through the ice, cracking his neck. He turned to see Sora staring at him. He huffed, “My prey is not you. This mission is failure.”  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff