Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raozspaz

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:12 pm
Atrum stops and looks around the hallway, hearing a voice. No one. No one. He finally looks down the stairs and sees a pair of girls holding one of his vials. He looks at it and notices the color and rushes down the stairs. "Give me that! Please! Its dangerous!" Atrum asks the two of them, almost in the form of a plea.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:17 pm
Miyu slowly nodded at herself. I will probably leave tomorrow but I wont tell anyone. Miyu thought and sat down on a couch.  

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tycoon 200

Tediri

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:25 pm
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

Lissa stared at him, looking him over.
Lana flipped the vial between her fingers. "But dangerous is always the most fun." she said with a large grin.

((Is he still invisible? o.O))  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:27 pm
(nope. it wore off)

Atrum watched the vial intently as it flipped about between the girls fingers. He really did not want that vial opening. Especially in such a closed space as this hallway. "Please. Just give me the vial and we will all be just fine." He says with a very weak smile.  

raozspaz

Tediri

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:54 pm
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

"Why dont you tell me what it does.." she said, raising an eyebrow as she stopped flipping it between her fingers, now looking over it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:02 pm
Atrum was getting slightly annoyed at this two girls. He wasnt sure if he was older than him since some vampires that are older than him look much younger. "Just give me the vial. Thats all I ask." Atrum raises his hand and while he does that, his other hand digs around in his bag for something.  

raozspaz

Tediri

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:05 pm
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

Lissa elbowed her sister in the ribs and gave her a knowing look.
Lana sighed slightly. "I'll give it to him when he tells me what it does." she said, looking from her sister to him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:32 am
Atrum lets out a long drawn outs sigh. "That vial is used for inter dimensional travel. Opening it up in this small of a space would most likely level the building and several city blocks, but I need to get to my homeworld so I carry it around with me." Atrum moves his hand a little bit. "So now please return it to me."  

raozspaz

Tediri

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:11 pm
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

"But wont that do the same thing whenever you open it when you have to leave?" Lissa questioned, looking at him.
Lana smiled slightly, thinking evil thoughts and ran a few fingers over the cap. "Hm.." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:23 pm
Katara
User Image

Katara ran through the doors of the hotel.Her dress was in shreds,her makeup was running.She hit Ethan's desk gasping."Shred,Shred.Where's Shred!?I-I need him,now!"She almost collapsed on the desk.Her breaths slowed,but her heart still pounded madly .  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:42 pm
Miyu saw Katara. "What is the matter?" She asked her and walked over to her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

"What happened?" he asked frantically, looking her over and then looking to Miyu as she asked at the same time.

Tediri

DFangPro

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:47 pm
User Image
As all this was happening, Shred was just walking in with Uwn wrapped in his jacket and still in shock.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:12 pm
"No. If I open it in a much wider area, it wouldnt have near as bad a side effects for the surrounding zone. But in a place like this . . . I believe you get my point." Atrum watches as the girl begins fiddling with the cap and goes slightly tense. "Please miss! Dont mess with that!"  

raozspaz

Tediri

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:43 pm
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

Lissa looked to Lana and took the vial, handing it to the man. "I'm sorry about my sister." she said, looking at her with a disappointed glare.
Mumbling to herself, she shot a look back at Lissa.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff